Bad on road, bad in sky

Bad on road, bad in sky.

Attached: 3724733..jpg (1002x899, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/
nypost.com/2019/02/12/air-forces-first-female-viper-pilot-relieved-of-duty-after-two-weeks/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47219253
youtube.com/watch?v=aIS1WNXCgq8
youtu.be/lksDISvCmNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1550042458938.webm (1440x1080, 2.2M)

She couldn't parallel park her plane.

Poo in the sauce you stupid fag, where is the link?

thread

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2019/02/12/first-female-viper-demo-team-pilot-relieved-after-two-weeks/
nypost.com/2019/02/12/air-forces-first-female-viper-pilot-relieved-of-duty-after-two-weeks/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47219253

Good fuck this poz assignment

one last post before i jack off: was it max boot or somebody who wrote an article saying we need to start thinking of the middle east wars as a 300 year long effort

I mean is this really surprising.

They gave her a shot at least.

>wasting millions of taxpayer money to make a woman look equal to a man
>failed miserably
I guess I'm glad to hear that they pulled her before she went down in a fireball over a crowd of spectators, permanently damaging the entire Viper squadron. I imagine the man that did it will be reassigned for muh patriarchy.

Asian drivers, no survivors

real compressor stall hours
youtube.com/watch?v=aIS1WNXCgq8

>thinking of the middle east wars as a 300 year long effort
What? Why?
If that's the case, just clear the board and start over.

Attached: 1505793824239.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Females have no business in combat roles. It’s a fucking mess when they are.

This girl should be pumping out white kids not masquerading as a fighter pilot. Probably got caught fucking some married pilot too. What a waste.

Didn't want a repeat of that female pilot who got herself killed trying to land on a carrier.

I think it could have easily been someone else, wasn't a result just because it was a woman
it happens. everything has gotta shit sometime, or happens.

Clearly a sign that feminists still have much work to do at dismantling the deeply entrenched misogyny in our society!

What kind of nuke has a 150 year 1/2 life?

How often does that happen in general?

obviously the commanding officer that relieved her hates women and should be dishonorably discharged and probably court marshaled

>it could have easily been someone else
it was caused by a well known flaw in the planes design
they just rushed her past the extra training to deal with that

You know what else is bad on the road? The smell of your stinking shit, you faggot. Go back and find a loo.

Attached: kim devito.gif (308x397, 885K)

Now that's what I call PROGRESS!

Attached: women in the military.jpg (672x2412, 637K)

>Bad on road, bad in sky.

Regiment 588

>ever listening to anything max boot says except to laugh at it

Subhuman level humor and insults

She was probably the flight mattress until she wore out her welcome.

how about a link to the story once in a while you fucking street shitter.

It's okay poo, bald and bankrupt on youtube has shown me that you're okay even if you do poo in the streets.

t. doesnt understand how half lives work

Her diapers got too full, missed situational awareness calls, and had some near-collisions. Other pilots refused to fly with her.

Is this real?

Attached: Screenshot.png (1105x138, 27K)

It really fucking pisses me off that I busted my ass the entire time I was in school, documented hundreds of hours of volunteer time, took leadership roles in extracurricular activities just to try and get into the Air Force Academy, the Naval Academy, VMI or the Citadel. I scored high on my SAT too. I know they're hard schools to get into.

Only to see affirmative action cunts whose daddy was a military pilot or whose mommy was a Colonel.

When I enlisted after high school I saw several military academy graduates and heard of many across the services getting fired because of DUI, sexual assault or just plain incompetence. A fucking waste.

Too be given some of the best jobs in the world and fuck it up, while many out there would give their left nut for the chance at the job but didn't have the connection to get it. Easily the #1 reason I was bitter most of my 20s.

Attached: smoking.jpg (230x219, 7K)

youtu.be/lksDISvCmNI

Did you make it, or did you just enlist?

Maybe you just suck

Nope. I was told to fuck off by every school.

So I enlisted right out of high school. I banged out my AA after I completed my OJT, and even cranked out the bs A.A.S the Air Force requires you to have to make it to MSgt these days.

I didn't get selected for the Academy while I was in....AGAIN... but I knew two faggot enlisted airman from another squadron who didn't even complete their OJT and got selected by the Academy (a brown airman and a white female airman).

I made BTZ, won squadron and group level awards, took leadership positions on the base outside of work. I checked all the boxes and kissed all the asses. Got me nowhere but hated by ither airman who were lazy and over ambitious.

So I got out, finished my degree and said fuck it. If I want to fly a plane I'll just go get my PPL and fly in my spare time.

Attached: 1515890251699.jpg (550x500, 217K)

That being said, I had ONE friend make it. Last I heard he was flying F-16s. I lost touch with him, and I haven't been able to track him down, but I heard he made it and he's one of the few you root for and finally make it.

Maybe user. It's behind me now. But the truth was I was hot shit on paper. I did well at my job too.

She tried to parallel park her aircraft.

I believe in you user. Sorry about having to say goodbye to a dream. Sounds like you gave it your best

To be fair she's still flying, she's just no longer in command.

You move on user. The hardest part is wanting to be something your whole life, you don't make it, and then saying:
>well fuck. what the hell do I do now?
>what other career could substitute?

I've figured it out man. It tought me to beware of ambition, especially ambition that is placed into forces outside of your control working in your favor.

Attached: E-2CableSnap.webm (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Imagine being this pilot.

Not only did you shit your pants and after you rotated again to finally land again, you're sweating fucking bullets because you're going to probably get ripped by your commander.

Not to mention the 5000 people on that boat who now know your name and think you are incompetent at your job.

>loss of confidence in her ability to lead
Someone was fucking the cadets. Kind of hard to take the orders of captain cum slut seriously.

air force vet here. I guarantee you she was fucking a bunch a dudes around her.
pretty girl surrounded by in shape guys that out number her 4 to 1. It happens everytime in the AF, like 100/100 times. 2 weeks isn't even long enough time to tell if someone can lead or not, youre still getting familiar with your duties at that point.

"Complete revisionist history to falsely support a feminist narrative. I remember this well. My family is all Navy, including an admiral, three captains and many more. My sister was also a Navy pilot at this time. I myself remember the incident keenly and was well-informed at the time of the investigation. The cause of the crash was overwhelmingly pilot error. The gender of the pilot may well have had nothing to do with the mistakes made, but glossing over the facts to present her as a hero and victim is the worst sort of manipulation."

"Lt Hultgreen sideslipped the plane harshly to compensate for overshoot, a maneuver warned against in training and F14 flight manual, this sideslip upset airflow to the inboard engine causing compressor stall. She had 4 'outs' in training, 2 outs is enough to be washed out. In a rush to be the first service to deploy a female combat pilot the brass sent the word down to pass the girl despite insructor pilots disagreement. In fact ,she was cautioned and failed for the exact sideslipping /mishandling that killed her. Diversity, affimative action,and political correctness is a race to the bottom, literally, in the case of ' Revlon'. All of this can be read in the official Navy report on line."

Attached: 1547580080462.png (500x498, 510K)

how does that pan out? like most of the women just become whores and everyone gradually gets their turn?

>The radar intercept officer in the rear seat, Lt. Matthew Klemish, initiated ejection for himself and Hultgreen as soon as it was apparent the aircraft was becoming uncontrollable. First in the automated ejection sequence, the RIO survived.[citation needed] However, by the time Hultgreen's seat fired 0.4 seconds later, the plane had exceeded 90 degrees of roll, and she was ejected downward into the water, killing her.
That's pretty fucking funny, actually.

Kek the US military has become a joke.

You should look up what logarithmic decays is. It's the opposite of exponential growth.
t.current Calc3 student

Imagine how tight that pilots butthole was.

they say to punch up in comedy but you gotta at least be able to reach, germany.

>checked
Basically. There were multiple times when a new girl would get to our shop and then about 2 weeks later 10 guys and the girl would need to leave work to go get penicillin shots.

I'LL TAKE YOU RIGHT INTO THE DANGER ZONE YOU INCEL

I'm not gonna lie though, I never had to get a shot, but I banged them too.

It was like every other week some chick would get removed from a position somewhere on base. Not nessecarily an officer like in the OP, but like a female SSgt(E5) crew chief would get demoted from supervisor back to working on the flightline because she banged dudes under her.

That one time the button at the bottom of the Webm can mean two things close or close.

>DON'T sideslip, it's dangerous
>"lmao i'm going to do it anyway"
Why are women so retarded?

It wasn't a combat role you dumb fuck, she was a leader of a demo team.

>we need to start thinking of the middle east wars as a 300 year long effort
Are you fucking kidding me? What kind of absolute stupidity is this?
If the 'reality' is a 300 year war, then I can shorten the timeline substantially.

Attached: every nail gets a hammer.gif (500x288, 493K)

I want her to spit in my mouth.

You never, EVER sideslip a swept wing airplane.

>Bad on road
Yet in western countries they barely have to pay a quater of what men do for car insurance. Boomer-gynocentrism is a hell of a drug.

You fucking suck kek

She probably argued that sideslipping was toxic and should be made safe instead of taking personal responsibility.

Im sorry man... think about it this way, if those idiots were mediocre, they will do a mediocre job and will never be anything more than a quota, you can try to become a commercial pilot and get some money

Read the fucking story, you lazy faggots.

She was relieved of a command position, not booted out of the squadron or forbidden to fly, etc.
She wasn't relieved of duty as a pilot, so apparently she will still be flying.
She wasn't in combat.
She was part of a fleet which performs "complicated aerial stunts" see full quote below. Apparently she's still flying, but not in charge any longer. I wonder what "mistake" (see below) she made? As I'm a realist, I figure it was probably sexual misconduct, because she's hot. If she were ugly, my opinion might be less secure on this point.

I don't believe women can't be competent pilots. I DO believe that most women are very lacking when it comes to leadership abilities. I would love to know how she fucked up.

Full quote:

The first female pilot to lead the U.S. Air Force’s Viper team was asked to leave after two weeks on the job, the Air Force Times reported.

Capt. Zoe Kotnik was commander of the F-16 Viper Demo Team, a fleet that performs complicated aerial stunts at widely seen events such as the Super Bowl.

Col. Allen Herritage, director of public affairs at Air Combat Command, stated that Col. Derek O’Malley, 20th Fighter Wing commander, relieved Kotnik of command due to his “loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command.”

“We have thousands of airmen across our Air Force serving our country, and not one of them is perfect,” O’Malley told the Air Force Times. “As good people, like Capt. Kotnik, make mistakes, I want them to have the opportunity to learn from them without being under public scrutiny and to continue to be a part of this great service.”

It's not the Pilot's fault the cable snapped. He's probably treated like a hero.

To be fair, Air Force pilots are primadonnas and shitty pilots to boot.

That’s cool. I live beside luke AFB and I am jealous and annoyed at the few who made it and fly over my head all day in vipers and lightning ii’s

what?

Dumb mother fucker. She got demoted NOT FIRED. None of your dumbass comments makes senses since she is still flying on the 20th wing.
This story is really about nothing. I guess theyre weeding out judgmental faggots that dont even know what the fuck is going on.
CASE AND POINT SHE IS STILL FLYING WITH HER TEAM AND NOT LEADING THEM

cable failure, the pilot did his job you moron.

based E-2 pilot. What's amazing is these craft started flying before the Beatles a thing and they're still going strong. White engineering at its finest, with the C-130, Buff, U-2/TR-1, and SR-71.

saved

I think his point was well made. If a female can’t even handle non-combat roles how the fuck can they handle combat roles.

The Air Force doesn’t have fleets you BBC sucking faggot.

at least she poos in loos

Nice bantz Pajeet

the memes write themselves

aw. poor military dude

Kek. Underrated. It's sad how much intelligent thinking man bantz goes unnoticed around here lately.

>Bad on road, bad in sky.
Not too shabby in the laundry room.

Attached: IMG_0714.gif (320x240, 3.09M)

First you let them vote, next they ruin everything

Attached: 1514052831913.jpg (600x436, 231K)

It's a pretty based feeling, watching this country burn while having to do nothing but shitpost

Sorry you didn't get to leech off of people's tax money for the jew war machine, dude.

truth

smart of them for accepting this small pr damage instead of letting her cause accidents

don't carrier landings happen with pretty high throttle for exactly this scenario, so that in the case that something does go wrong you have enough airspeed to recover?