It's been 3 years since U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia had the wetworks done on him by Podesta for 15,000...

It's been 3 years since U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia had the wetworks done on him by Podesta for 15,000,000 USD. Say something nice about him. I saw nothing anywhere about him anywhere.

Attached: 1519383009779.jpg (455x569, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZO.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

Strict constitutionalist and pastabro
F

Didn’t play dominoes on cheese or pasta.

F

Attached: 3F3853ED-EBEB-4B7E-AE13-F01785B23155.jpg (439x450, 84K)

Michael Savage covered how they killed him.

Dude got done dirty, all but thrown in the grave with no autopsy

F.
Have (((they))) fucked with his family yet?

I went to school with a close relative of his

best thing about Scalia was that he raped and beat the fuck out of onigger on many occasions which is why onigger never went to Scalia's funeral

Where and how can I get details on this?

This all came out after the pedoesta emails came out, good luck finding sources now.
Close to the place scalia was killed has a faggot ranch where they take kids to fuck.
onigger in his early days had to submit to everyone in the GOP including Bush 41, but Scalia really took a shining to him and like I said before he used onigger like a sex doll.
Two weeks before Scalia's murder they had a fight at the white house and Scalia was seen leaving in a really pissed off state.
After he was murdered onigger didn't wear his tie for a while to symbolize "no more leashes" meaning Scalia's power over him was gone, also he didn't go to the funeral which is a first for any president.

Zero evidence
Zero proof
Sage

Can you imagine believing this

I can imagine cutting your head off and shitting down your throat, cutdick brain damaged retard

Uhh Scalia was murdered user. You even Cibolo?

why was he murdered instead of rbg?

He was the best legal writer in American history.

he opposed gun control

Attached: Scalia murder for gun control.jpg (1024x2000, 546K)

Yes.

how did he died?

Funnily enough the only TV show I saw that mentioned him being murdered was the Mindy Project.

Liked the Constitution except when it mandated a decision he didn't like, just like all the other trash on the Supreme Court. Didn't shit on it as badly as the liberals, I guess.

nobody pays that much fo a assassination. if you have to even pay 1 million you kill the assassin after the jobs done. no loose ends and no payment

assassins tend to be pretty dumb. that line of work has no retirement plan

F

He attended Latin Mass. Good guy and great opinions, even people who disagree with him love reading his opinions

I sleep with a pillow over my head everynight too, but it hasnt killed me yet.....

Someone should make a video of podesta sufacating him while shouting "you think you're hot shit, dontcha!"

Don’t let your memes be dreams!

Aight now thats over lets get laid

Attached: 1392098735734-FORBIDDEN.png (1282x4295, 2.75M)

Attached: SCALIA.png (2599x2377, 1.3M)

This.

The level of fantasy that you live in is just fucking bonkers. This shits ridiculous.

He was fat and old

FFF
F
F

read the majority opinion he wrote for Heller vs DC. It's a fuckin masterpiece that makes it seem incomprehensible that anyone could have thought DC's handgun ban was constitutionally sound. Much to the surprise of absolutely nobody, RBG didn't give a fuck and voted against it anyway along with two others I think.

law.cornell.edu/supct/html/07-290.ZO.html

Antonin Scalia School of Law
assol