Why do they make this face? I want to say it is Ironic at this point, but it...

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

Why do they make this face? I want to say it is Ironic at this point, but it doesn't feel Ironic at all. They actually think this is a good look.

Attached: Dy-sN12VAAAwsmQ.jpg (274 KB, 1200x1200)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZn721uOWLM
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024947801843
youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE
h2d4d.blogspot.com/2016/07/effects-of-testosterone-on-brain-and.html
youtu.be/q4h1eQKbx7s

David Rodriguez
David Rodriguez

Money see monkey do

Lucas Harris
Lucas Harris

Attached: soyboy.png (941 KB, 1067x596)

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

Immitation of women
Presentation of excitement and interest which they lack
Self consciousness when taking photos and feeling the need to make oneself a clown
Also the monkey hypothesis

Hudson Torres
Hudson Torres

They want to convince you that they express happiness. It generally doesnt works.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Women don't basedgape when they take selfies though, scroll through instagrams/twitters of random women and their selfies are never like that.

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

because they're insecure fucking awkward nerds that know they're ugly and look like clones of each other so rather then just smiling like a normal person they'd rather do this face in some sort of "look how excitable and fun and goofy i am!"

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

they are insecure about their appearance so when they look back at the photo they wont have to face the truth that they are ugly because they were making that face

Attached: 1500830654990.jpg (38 KB, 540x304)

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

we all wear masks, don't we?

Attached: wrinkly-wojak-plus-clown.png (524 KB, 1136x750)

Thomas Mitchell
Thomas Mitchell

I've sort of settled on it being a submissive gesture. I tried making that face in the mirror once and there was a deep level of self-disgust and discomfort. I have no idea how someone could make that voluntarily, it has to be on a subconscious level

Colton Rogers
Colton Rogers

monkey hypothesis
if you gave a basedboy a typewriter and put him in a room for infinite time he'd eventually type the complete works of shakespeare

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

30-something year old man
hairs are turning grey
LOOK HOW EXCITED I AM TO BE AT A TOY STORE
fucking sad

Christian Brown
Christian Brown

Low T.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

theres nothing more cucked than having a beard and glasses

John Rogers
John Rogers

gaping mouth
subliminally communicating
i suck
literally

Lucas Peterson
Lucas Peterson

.... and now you're gay.

That face, not even once.

Attached: Screenshot-20180211-231040.png (608 KB, 1920x1080)

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Attached: soy.png (345 KB, 321x401)

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

honk honk
honk

Adrian James
Adrian James

It's a large excited smile, often used to signify happiness.

Nice politics thread, OP.

Caleb Evans
Caleb Evans

it's an attempt to make everything seem super exciting for social credit. there's such a pressure to be fun and awesome all the time on social media that these cucks whore out themselves like women for attention. looking uninteresting and sad is the ultimate sin for a woman because it makes her less sexually appealing. these betas have been so feminized that they act the same way now.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

White guys ... this is why even Asian men are taking your women.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

It's to signal the fact that they're beta/cucks/not a threat. Cucks use it the same way gays use the "gay voice" to attract other gays.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

onions face is political

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

interesting and plausible assessment

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

that one looks like its in transition.

James Johnson
James Johnson

Attached: 1549919257106.gif (510 KB, 700x827)

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Thanks to these people, I'm likely going to be clean shaven for the coming decade or two. The day I look like them is the day I neck myself.

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

It's what children do when they're excited

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

It looks like a distress call: "I'm dead inside, I don't know what I'm doing anymore, what is the purpose of life, please help"

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

remember awesomeface.jpg? 100% guarantee that is where this came from

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

yes, it is a feigned caricature of excitement.

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

They think it makes them look interested, exciting, fun, and like they are having fun. As opposed- and maybe even to be contrary to- the more traditional stoic and mysterious type of picture real men once posed for, sometimes donning a slight and sly smile.

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

They try to compensate for being soulless bugmen NPCs.
Look at them in the eye. If you look correctly, you should see people that are actually dead inside, no expression.
When I see these NPCs and leftists / trannies and communists in a picture, even if they "smile", I look at them in the eyes and I see the "real" look -- one that is scary because of how dead and expressionless it is.
They've been programmes to do this.

People say jew journalist whores need to learn to code after they get fired. My point I'm trying to make is that they're already coders - they code and program NPCs without even knowing it, after digesting programs of other communist jews.

Isaiah Ortiz
Isaiah Ortiz

Pedo on the prowl.

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

Attached: 1392098735734-FORBIDDEN.png (2.75 MB, 1282x4295)

Asher Long
Asher Long

dude idk but here's a video of 12 chimps fucking joe rogan up his faggot ass

James Miller
James Miller

Look at this one in the eye.
If you see correctly you should see someone so depressed that the soul itself has gone out of the body (if it ever was there to begin with).
If you ignore the mouth, what I see if the look of these guys captured by ISIS about to get executed - the utter look of emptyness, soullessness and lifelessness.
Seeing this in real life is the worst. You realize you're around soulless vessels.

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

They don't think it looks good, that's the point. They pull this stupid face to avoid being genuinely judges. It's insecurity

Hudson Foster
Hudson Foster

they are insecure about their appearance
One of the main reasons desu. They know they look like shit, so when they try to mimic excitement and happiness they expect that people will judge them less

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

I used to do this until about 18 (2006.) I also stopped doing it after I had my first """"hard""" drug, in alchohol. I only say hard because everyone had caffeine at some point or another. Are these people maybe life long non drinkers? Are video games and toys their alcohol?

Attached: 1549947414238.gif (1.73 MB, 273x271)

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

It's a feminist "dogwhistle" signifying that they are allies and are non-threatening.

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

Decent thread from a memeflag - I think I read once it's a display of non-threat intention. If anything, it almost looks like fear.

It really does make it seem like onions has physiological effects

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Pretty sure it's not a secret club face, m8. I'll show old pics of myself doing similar shit if need be; but after a certain point I just stopped. I really think it's linked to some child-like thought pattern that is severed in most normal people by a certain age. I'm curious about what that link is.

Attached: kzBilc2.gif (943 KB, 300x191)

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

It's the beta male equivalent of duckface.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

look at how harmless i am!
may i please cum inside you?

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

mentally they're children

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

it signals a lack of threat and a willingness to take cock

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

non-threat
Possibly, in fact I'd say likely. However I still took most pics in an exaggerated happy pose even while I was fighting tournaments. Funny thing I'd like to add is all of my friends were total pussys, so perhaps I posed that way to fit in with them. God damn I think you're onto something.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

I tried it too. I can't even do it. There's something in me that won't allow it to happen. I can open my mouth and fake surprise, but my eyes tell the truth.
I don't even take myself that seriously. And i don't mind being a goofball in proper circumstances. Yet I can't even fake soiface if I try til my eyes are watering.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Numale mouth gape is the facial expression equivalent of sucking dick. It makes even the highest status alpha male look like a fag.

Attached: 1516373604080-(1).jpg (88 KB, 520x520)

Jonathan Walker
Jonathan Walker

I wasn't being totally serious. "Dogwhistle" has recently been a favorite word being thrown around lately (along with "tropes") and I wanted to use it. Still, I'm pretty sure you could find a correlation between guys who make that face and male feminists.
old pics of myself doing similar shit
Plus, things can change in significance. There are plenty of old pics of women with short bangs, but if you see a woman with short bangs now, it tends to indicate hardcore feminism. It's nothing new, but nowadays I stay the hell away if I see it.

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

Terror mask. Taking the picture breaks their programing and they respond with the primordial primate don't kill me face.

Attached: f71426240d59a3f49551b1669ca53017.jpg (66 KB, 600x800)

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

The rock needs to cool it with the roids

Jace Carter
Jace Carter

Same man its either a little stubble or shaved clean.

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

FUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!!!!

Attached: 1548909022033.jpg (145 KB, 767x651)

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

hairs are turning grey
shit happens in your 30s. it is genetic. better than going bald imo.

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

God damn I think you're onto something.
Glad to hear my memedegree in psylology wasn't for nothing.

Joshua Mitchell
Joshua Mitchell

I dont know only Libfags do it.
Maybe they are saying this mouth is open for some dick business maybe.

Wyatt Wood
Wyatt Wood

the fact anons dont know who weev is... wew

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

good assessment. eyes arse screaming in pain.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-02-14-at-13.37.58.png (274 KB, 874x357)

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

That's Willy Wheaton, AKA Wesley Crusher, who is busy raising his wife's sons.

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

They've ruined beards, haven't they? I shaved today because I didn't want to look like a faggot.
I hate this clown world.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

Look at the eye whites being exposed and the constricted pupils

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

It’s not that, it’s the complete and utter lack of masculine facial features. Combined with the basedboy face, any combination of glasses, no glasses, beard or no beard would still give the same general “I’m cucked to fuck” vibe.

John Evans
John Evans

This is it, it's make people feel at ease about them, it's an act of submissivness.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

L.O.L. Some things never change.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

Basically, user.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Pretty much every one with beard now is thick rim glasses beta male hypsters who is the first to let you know to respect waman.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Came across this one in the wild a few months back. Look at the desperation in their eyes.

Attached: peak-masculinity.jpg (88 KB, 720x960)

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

I AM COMMIE CORED

William Barnes
William Barnes

The darker you are, the less mental circuitry there is that can be tampered with by devious social engineers. At least white peoples may live with the semi-smug realisation that, if the white race does get entirely blended away, the gooks will have to go back to ther medieval castles and rice patties, the african to its mud hut, etc. Without white people to constantly explain and expand technology, electricity and beyond becomes inaccessible.

Nathan Myers
Nathan Myers

the s0ibois, being a true bugmen like they are, are simply unconsciously emulating the 'happy' face seen in the countless commercial growing up.After all is the only politically correct face else it wont be on posters everywhere right?

Attached: pica-080920121916.jpg (57 KB, 400x284)

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

I like this concept, but how come it looks totally fuckin stupid when they do it and not so bad in the Coke ad? Just photoshop or what?

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

don't over think it, they think it looks like ":D" this face

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

because that guy is considered an asian chad, these people are not chads

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

look how non-aggressive and approachable i look
pls give me attention

Attached: 1516016866393.png (2.08 MB, 1291x925)

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

I hate that fucking face. Any face that makes that expression makes me want to crush it with a door breach.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

Why do they make this face?

I think its because its easier to fake than a smile like that stupid pouty duck face that women put on. It conveys this image that you're wacky and fun loving and its an easy affectation to fake.

I'd never make this inane expression myself; but as someone who sucks at faking smiles for photos I could see why you'd be tempted to fake some wacky expression to try and stand out in a photo.

Attached: women-logic-photography.png (1.4 MB, 1281x1113)

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

sexually identifying as a muppet

Attached: fatcat.jpg (43 KB, 869x656)

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Is it just me, or do these types of dudes overwhelmingly gravitate toward left wing politics?

Attached: DnAyhnLVYAAMc30[1].jpg (352 KB, 1200x1199)

James Green
James Green

that's weev user. A Jew

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

because theres modelling agencies, casting and auditions and sht to find people who wont look like shit on photo

Attached: 2013-05-16-IMG-20130514-112659-724.jpg (968 KB, 3264x1840)

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

"Baring one's teeth is not always a threat. In primates, showing the teeth, especially teeth held together, is almost always a sign of submission. The human smile probably has evolved from that."

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

Kill yourself.

Logan Phillips
Logan Phillips

beards are fine
but numales either spend to much time grooming it
or don't groom it at all, not because they're to busy, but because they're lazy

a sailor will have beard because they are working to often

the only "oils" your beard should have are your own sweat and blood

but if you're not a working man you don't really have a reason to have one

Andrew White
Andrew White

whats the official term for a person who does this facial expression?

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

i mean a lot of these other explanations are ridiculous

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

gold pasta

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

They aren't gaping tho, is any smiling bad?

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

BasedBoy

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

A lot of this is to try and convey the image of "OMG LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING" for their Facebook post.

Attached: 37867853-10216891697313262-116566215572324352-n[1].jpg (75 KB, 720x960)

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Why
They're faggots.

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

fucking hell, S-O-Y has wordfilters even here? pic related, I thought it was only a /fit/ thing
I meant S-O-YBoy

Attached: 1543296462287.jpg (108 KB, 1155x821)

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

Cuckface is specifically the opposite of holding your teeth together

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

I think it's their way of letting the world know that they love to suck dick.

Isaiah Taylor
Isaiah Taylor

It let's their (((owners))) know they are always ready for cock to be inserted in there.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

Because they're ugly. Ugly people tend to make goofy poses or pose with an object to divert attention away from their faces.

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

In other words it's literally a sign of submission. It shows they will obey femicunt whales and kikes and anyone who tells them they're wrong. I have literally never seen a female who wasn't a raging feminist make this face, except as a kid, but that's normal. The most Alpha of males and females will give it to thin grin or a smirk.

Grayson Fisher
Grayson Fisher

Sort of. There there are genuine smiles, and then there's the forced smiles to try and appear kind and warm when you're either dumb or trying to con people.

Keep in mind that the "onions boy" evolved from the nu-male. But both have many overlapping qualities, like smugness (see smuggie cartoons), gravitate toward left wing politics, and are overwhelmingly bitchbois.

Attached: ef00a9a17b369f660a8586007f20a5fedb2514c452105fad1181f337bf3ff3a7[1].jpg (462 KB, 1050x1080)

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

It doesn't matter if he's holding his teeth together. People that show their teeth or smile voluntarily are weak and submissive.

Next time you're at a bar, if you're ever there, pay attention to the guys that stand without expression holding their drink at chest level. Those are the guys you don't want to fuck with.

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

it's because they're introvert losers. this is a way they can act like extroverts without actually doing so in real life, because they're not having a real social interaction but in that snapshot in time, they look like they're having fun and expressing emotions they usually can't.

William Williams
William Williams

this about sums up what im seeing. its a stunt for social media

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

cuckface

Attached: faggot.jpg (63 KB, 600x394)

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

No. It's because they're submissive. They're so submissive that they have to take a picture of themselves being submissive to seek further approval from their peers (women). Men don't seek attention.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

Attached: 1550127627046.jpg (29 KB, 646x463)

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

this guy is a Jow Forumslack, you share the site with these people

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Men don't seek attention.

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

This guy did that on purpose for people to post his pic here

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Attached: 1532554524201.jpg (46 KB, 929x564)

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

you can be an introvert without being a loser, so we agree their attention seeking behavior reveals their insecurity. i never bought the le submissive monkey-face meme, it just doesn't make sense in context, and humans aren't monkeys

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

Basedboys get the rope first

Attached: 1549957386356.png (236 KB, 858x553)

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

is this that weev faggot I keep hearing about? I ran into him in Moldova

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

Attached: F016A02B-7D1E-4BA9-9DB6-26AC0FFEFBB2.jpg (582 KB, 750x1068)

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Instead of the söyface,they do the duckface

Jaxon Reyes
Jaxon Reyes

it's a man's interpretation of a woman. think about how trannies look when they're imitating women

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

Jew
The Southern Poverty Law Center describes him as "a neo-Nazi white supremacist" known for "extremely violent rhetoric advocating genocide of non-whites"
he playing the game in a really dirty way

Attached: 1546592367150-the-dog-the-cool-dog.png (2.84 MB, 750x1334)

James Perez
James Perez

As far as I'm concerned (I'm an anthropologist), this indeed has a very old behavioral root, common at least to all the big primate species (humans, gorillas, chimps and niggers).

You see, whereas the dominant males (even if they aren't the alpha in the group) show their theets and fangs as an indicator of aggressiveness, the open mouth indicates submission and unwillingness to fight --specially in male-to-male territorial relationships.

Furthermore, there's a cultural factor compelling guys to brandish the onions grin, since they perceive that presenting themselves as emasculated men, their chances to get the graces of females are higher --because those manlets are convinced that "toxic masculinity" IS a thing.

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

Heres the real reason they make the face

Attached: Woah.png (143 KB, 692x338)

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

fuck that censorship... you know it wasn't "onions"...

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

If anyone wanna read something about this thing, here's a start (has a paywall, but c'mon, we all know that isn't really an issue):

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024947801843

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Attached: gary-busey.jpg (870 KB, 2400x1601)

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

Lol.chuckled

Attached: 1549350966152.png (2.54 MB, 1869x1803)

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

Are you pretty sure? Not just a little sure?

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

Where are the hot chicks? ...oh

Camden Smith
Camden Smith

Attached: Image2-(10).png (379 KB, 772x598)

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

Hey I'm the one who wrote that! So glad someone took a screenshot, happy to know it didn't vanish into the aether

Luis Martin
Luis Martin

the nose

Attached: 1502387780593.jpg (2 KB, 125x125)

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

When the jew accidentally jews himself

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

Hey I'm the one who wrote that! So glad someone took a screenshot, happy to know it didn't vanish into the aether
Cool. Good analysis of whats going on in pic..I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Attached: 1549893470075.gif (375 KB, 500x211)

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

fucking liberal faggots ruined beards for everyone. Faggots ruined the rainbow and the word gay for everyone. LEFTISTS HAVE RUINED THE COLOR ORANGE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

It's obvious. The act of posing and snapping a photo is completely artificial and not genuine. Taking a photograph is not a natural thing, and he's attempting to exhibit an emotion he feels inside, but it comes off as forced and not organic, because it is. This is why candid photographs are typically more valued, because they are a better representation of reality.

Parker Green
Parker Green

coke ad isn't showing you the back of his throat, wrinkling his forehead, tilting his head back like he's about to take a bukakke, or shoving his face as the main aspect of the picture.

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

Have any of you faggots really bothered to see the most obvious correlation? They are imitating the emotes on their phone with expression. Look at the emotes and then look at all the faces they make. There is a correlation and it's fairly obvious. I can't believe I have to be the one to point this out, but then again I can because life just always seems to be this way for me. Fucking hell.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

no its the beard and glasses

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

You can't really take a selfie with a genuine smile. Even if you just had a genuinely happy moment, you've had to stop to fiddle with your phone and take a selfie, probably 2 or 3 before you get one you like.
Making the basedface is easier than a convincing fake smile.

It's not so much they make the basedface more than anyone else when taking selfies, it's more the fact that they are the type of person who takes selfies frequently.
Normal men simply don't take selfies very often. If they want to share a photo of something they simply photograph the object or event.

Attached: 3tgmfSV.jpg (34 KB, 500x356)

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

I mean, it works.
When I see them I don't think
He's ugly
I think
Christ what a faggot
So uh... good for them I guess.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

escapism.
I've seen pics of myself making this face in the past. They're deeply unhappy, and have no direction.

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Hi guys!!!!! How are you doing today?

Attached: 1527560164211.jpg (148 KB, 1080x1073)

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

Attached: Jamie-Vaneffen.jpg (101 KB, 1163x860)

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

yea im 36 and getting grey hair now and i thank fuck i'm not going bald holy shit

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

This.
Soibois ruined facial hair for me.

Jaxon Martin
Jaxon Martin

Wow, actually based and one of us!

James Thompson
James Thompson

Attached: j.jpg (97 KB, 923x838)

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Attached: pops.jpg (35 KB, 871x287)

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Because they're ugly fuckers and they know it, so they contort their face to look playful and ironical in the hopes it will draw attention from that fact. Same principle as duckfacing, but with beta men who feel like they have to pay a picture tithe to social media or else completely fall off everyone's radar.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

Is that Allen Ginsberg?

Attached: IMG-1820.png (140 KB, 391x334)

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

Attached: Elk-Arrow-Kill.webm (1.69 MB, 854x480)

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

To hide their double chins. Same reaosn they have beards.

Oliver Fisher
Oliver Fisher

It is variously called the cuck face, numale face, or the söyboy face. I think söyboy is the newer term, coming from late 2017, whereas cuck and maybe numale were widely used around the U.S. 2015-2016 election era.

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

Just dye your greys till your eyebrows go grey. One your eybrows go grey just accept the grey.

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

stares in pure hate

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

"look at me, i'm being funny and quirky!"

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

Attached: 1475676831590.png (339 KB, 670x503)

Julian Morales
Julian Morales

this, at all costs life has to be broadcast as a party, everything has to be fun.
theyre whole worldview is a similarly euphoric delusion

John Green
John Green

Attached: e12a7e63-09cf-4ecf-96e0-d23dfa2d24c9..jpg (35 KB, 400x400)

Henry Miller
Henry Miller

The answer is always biological

Attached: Low-T-Cuck.png (98 KB, 876x753)

Jason James
Jason James

beardlet detected

Ian Green
Ian Green

That is how Jews smile, you anti semite.

Christopher Morales
Christopher Morales

They lack confidence in the shitty things they want to show you so they make a happy face as a sort of primer in the hopes of protecting themselves from hate or criticism.

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

Attached: soy-overdose.jpg (50 KB, 335x551)

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

most people when they are having fun are cheering/yelling/laughing when a photo is taken, the beta tries to emulate this moment.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

Attached: 1548241763636m.jpg (88 KB, 1024x591)

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Lol, you are not an anthropologist. You did a shitty undergrad at a shitty school

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

these guys are usually dorks and probably grew up bullied and didnt show emotions much around normies because they were too shy and withdrawn. that stupid face is how they think a normal person would react to something exciting.

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

This video, though, exemplifies what happens when one over-consumes söy.
youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

Attached: 41512860-1844849182295662-4569084371363941567-n.jpg (39 KB, 720x720)

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Low T is the main reason. The soiboi can be cured. He just needs to stop consuming soi.

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Better question to ask: How do we convince these betas to stop consuming soi?

Jonathan Anderson
Jonathan Anderson

onions grin

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Attached: 1514383644605.png (517 KB, 644x736)

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

This is probably a good explanation. They don't really know what actual happy is so they create a caricature of it without knowing it.
I know people at work that are like that. It's the female version of "Always happy!!! ^_^" in their social media profiles while in reality are absolute bitter bitches that treat people like shit (clear example the snitch that wanted to ruin another girl's life because she said something racist while drunk or whatever but had "It's cool to be kind" on her profile).

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

The soiboi can be cured.
False. Adult male testosterone levels are predetermined before birth based on the level of pre-natal exposure in utero [1].

[1] h2d4d.blogspot.com/2016/07/effects-of-testosterone-on-brain-and.html

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

This.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

My friend in Russia, who is absolutely out of the loop on what's happening in the West, started making this face when taking selfies. I asked him if he knows about soibois, he said no. He's around 30, no kids, doesn't even lift. I think it's a global phenomena at this point. What do they put in our food? Is this because of plastic? I'm kind of scared I will have to put him down at some point in the future, when it's us VS them (soi zombies)

Parker Carter
Parker Carter

if you mention him he shows up, is that what you want?

Ian Long
Ian Long

Toll paid in full.

Oliver Green
Oliver Green

Onions

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

Because they are weak men
1) That is a submissive pose
2) If they a take a "silly" picture, they cannot be called out for being ugly or weird etc
3) Onions

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

Attached: soy.jpg (45 KB, 1080x1061)

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

quickly dox this shill

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

That's why.

Attached: 1550120500124.png (935 KB, 1200x1064)

Connor Wood
Connor Wood

Pretty much this. Used to be a shut-in "gamer-boy" which really just means a grown up man-child. It's not that it's so much these guys are feminine (even though they do have low T) it's that they never grew up---or refused to.

Those are the expressions of an excited child that just opened a present. Subconsciously they know this which is why they grow mangy beards to try and seem masculine.

I hated myself at that time of my life, and seeing these weak boys act like that as grown adults makes me wish someone would stomp their skulls.

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

Im 30 and seeing grays pop up. They’re only making me look better desu.

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

It's a fucking fear grimace. They conform to have control but instinctively know they are cattle and have no control.
Best to ignore and avoid, you will catch their omega.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

thread theme
youtu.be/q4h1eQKbx7s

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

Can someone please come help this guy in his thread?

Matthew Lopez
Matthew Lopez

I wish to have such nice teeth like this guy

Ian Bell
Ian Bell

I think it's because they have replaced "happiness" with "excitement." They don't experience joy, just an adrenaline rush of getting a thing they want. It wears off shortly, and they have to get a new thing.

Aaron Phillips
Aaron Phillips

They all look like they're ready to suck a dick.

I fucking hate betas.

Adam Parker
Adam Parker

Feminized men.

Attached: 2017-11-28-12.25.18.jpg (132 KB, 405x478)

Juan Morgan
Juan Morgan

lol wtf

Attached: Bk-abCmCEAAN-v4.jpg (16 KB, 500x232)

Nathaniel Jackson
Nathaniel Jackson

Word Origin and History for gawp
n.
"fool, simpleton," 1825, perhaps from the verb meaning "to yawn, gape" (as in astonishment), which is attested from 1680s, a dialectal survival of galp (c.1300), which is related to yelp or gape

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

This is all so tiresome

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

It is the only way to properly emote with a wild animal living on your face

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

lol

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

It's really fascinating when you think about it. The gaping mouth selfie, the soi milk, the whole overweight, shitty glasses, shitty beard, premature balding, graphic t-shirt, low-test manchild aesthetic, the constant marvel or star wars analogies, all have the same occupations like 'indie video game blogger', all those elements inevitably and systematically being equal with lack of political consciousness and submission to the dominant pc pseudo-progressist ideology, always the same types who also put pussy on the pedestal and promote feminism that goes against their own interests as beta males, and who also turn out to be hypocritical perverts in private. It's like they're all created in the same factory, and a perfect mirror model to the bipolar, blue haired, tattooed, grandma glasses wearing Tumblr dyke with daddy issues. The NPC meme is real.

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

who are you and why the fuck are you talking to me?

Attached: peak-masculinity--01.jpg (11 KB, 136x157)

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

because they've been brainwashed by toxic positivity.

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

bleep bleep
Bloop

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Attached: psycho-eyes.jpg (48 KB, 400x1034)

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

because they are children

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

"woahhhhhh, my life is so wild and crazy, here I am gawping like a dumbass because social media has altered my view of reality"

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Oh god, I just realized that OP pic is that Greg fuck from IGN. That dude is such a fucking tool. Bleh. Giantbomb is the only gaming site that matters.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

It's what onions's do for attention, it's the male version of "look at me I'm so weird and silly lol". Normal men don't get excited about toys.

Attached: 0a0578f14aedf631ffe9d0ea26a962ab.jpg (193 KB, 736x1370)

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

These people are like fat chicks. They try to hard to be hip and goofy in the hopes that someone will overlook their disgusting appearance and love them for who they are. Life don't work that way.

Tyler Bailey
Tyler Bailey

how come so much shit isn't made available to my country, who sets that?

William Morgan
William Morgan

That looks like hell

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

This

Attached: CprMbbaWIAA3BxF1.jpg (111 KB, 555x555)

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

I want to say it is Ironic at this point, but it doesn't feel Ironic at all.
Das rite, because it is post-ironic. We live in the era of the death of jews.

Luis Watson
Luis Watson

There's a difference between making that face specifically for a photo and taking a still image from a video where weev is laughing.

Gabriel Flores
Gabriel Flores

Asian
man

Choose one.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

Reminds me of the study where seeing two men kiss lights up the same 'disgust' area of the brain that images of maggots, dead bodies, and mold does. And this isn't the area of the brain that lights up for learned negative reaction as in the case of racism, prejudice, etc. Basically, it is natural human response to be disgusted by gays, not homophobia. Just as it is natural for kids to be horrified by these demon-imitators

Attached: image.jpg (27 KB, 288x252)

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

Im good, how are you?

Attached: 8D102B0F-8A65-4D83-AF34-22DFCC483B5A.jpg (443 KB, 520x735)

Samuel Hernandez
Samuel Hernandez

It indicates they are harmless and nice. It's a subconscious display that tells everyone around "I am not actually a man!"

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

this is just a new age faggot face to most but if youre from reddit youd call it a soÿboy face because youre too much of a politically correct faggot to just say "faggot"

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

t. Mexican intellectual

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

agree with this, its a mating display aimed at single moms. pose, clothing, situation context etc. suggests abundance, vulnerability, child friendliness. the key lure is a man with room for improvement. in reality they are more than likely child predators

Bentley King
Bentley King

based sanpaku poster

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

Thats a pretty good shot tho

Jayden Evans
Jayden Evans

tfw you start going grey at 17
tfw you're 23 and still have a baby face

Guaren-fuckin-tee this place contributed to me going grey

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Submissiveness

Luis Jenkins
Luis Jenkins

The guy in the background looks like "jazz music stops"

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

damn, this is powerful

Nicholas Evans
Nicholas Evans

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (45 KB, 711x431)

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

Wow
r/iamverybadass

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

Mostly your own country's rules set that.

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

That actually makes sense

Attached: 1548972333396.png (67 KB, 250x241)

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Looks like a blaster shot. Why does the arrow have a light on it?

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

why is it glowing?
inb4 CIA niggers

Austin Green
Austin Green

she's dabbing on the s-o-yboy
absolutely based zoomer

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

So you can see it

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

I ran into him [Weev] in Moldova
story time!

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

OH NO NO NO

LOOK AT THIS SOI BOY

Attached: piano.jpg (81 KB, 640x640)

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

right but why? In case you miss the target so it's easier to find the arrow? I could understand using these in low light but not during the day

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

That deers last dying act was to bow up and say, "Fuck you".

Modern hunters are fucking closet fags.
Go into the forest with a simple bow, and a knife. You want to be a man? Be a real man and hunt like your ancestors that would kick your fucking ass.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

give him a break, before his time

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

Because it looks cool? Idk

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

the pure contempt of its eyes

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Fag.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

I don't think they feel it makes them look good, but more like look at me i'm a "quircky, fun" dude.

Julian Wilson
Julian Wilson

FtM tranny monster. Many types, all over the place. Hideous freaks. Humanity has been corrupted with these creatures for centuries. Sit back and laugh, as these shitty copies try to fill the boots vacated by real humans. Nothing they do is on a par with what came before. The real history, of real people.

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

haha what a fucking faggot
you want to eat bread? go be a real man and grow the grain yourself, watch as mother nature kicks your sorry ass and you starve

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

Yeah, losing a bolt or arrow is a pain in the ass. They can even bury themselves in the ground. The light seemed plenty visible during the day in that video.

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

One of us

Attached: jesuschrist.gif (1.66 MB, 245x200)

Dominic Hill
Dominic Hill

Maybe to help see it in the dark ?

Henry Cruz
Henry Cruz

People say whites can't distinguish blacks from each other. I for one can't distinguish these nu-male from each other. No joke, to me they all look like pic related.

Attached: blacked-cuckfaces.png (756 KB, 960x720)

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

lmao I can't un see it now

Jordan Collins
Jordan Collins

HONK

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

Yes

Luis Price
Luis Price

needing to drive your lifted dodge ram into the outskirts of the forest with the equivilent of a goddamn next tech military with mock scents, camo, lures, and hot pinj laser sights so that you MAKE SURE you wont come into harms way because that would be scary and dangerous and you need to be protected from the wild because you're Alpha.

Nope. No fag here. You boys, on the other hand, better check those limp little wrists though.

Evan Gutierrez
Evan Gutierrez

based Freddy

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

they probably both support NAMBLA

Elijah Rogers
Elijah Rogers

Somebody should do one at Auschwitz

Attached: imrs.php.jpg (174 KB, 1484x1304)

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

Its a way to signal to females that they’re not toxic. Its the opposite of what evolution had in mind.

Attached: 950EB6DC-EE64-4822-9960-50237E01DD75.jpg (33 KB, 300x435)

Gabriel Bennett
Gabriel Bennett

Majestic and delicious

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

you both imbeciles have been tricked, I have seen this same response with european and american posters and when they post the same pasta everybody acts like if they have just read something that enlightened their lives, this is just proof that Jow Forums is the biggest echochamber in the internet, always with the double standards and playing the victime card, fucking whites are pathethic kek

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

debased and soipilled

Asher Smith
Asher Smith

It's the face of a true gentile, the goyist of goys.

David Rogers
David Rogers

Look how red his face is, he is probably just having a stoke from all his steroid use.

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

That was an Elk. I do bow hunt but only deer, not elk.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

this
what thread was in the background?

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

Faggot gets triggered by hunting, hurr go hands on and stab a deer 50 times with a knife that's what a real man would do that would be real humane.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

fight deer with knife
deer fucks you up and you die
Or
I fucking took down a buck with a knife
cost me an eye and i've got a broken arm
im going to eat this fucker for weeks

Well then git gud if you want a trophy/meat to gloat about, ya sissy.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

You are now aware that this is how a lot of native legends are born, some random last act taken and interpreted as something else

Blake King
Blake King

You did good, son.

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

That will make a nice sausage.

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Fake
The storm trooper would not aim properly.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Vaccines

Ian Young
Ian Young

My God. I had the same realization when I see the snaps of my friends who dabble in the feminine vegetable business.

Their eyes are just empty of joy, the spark of life, almost like a husk...

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Funny thing about basedface, which I hate, was I made a goddamn basedface when I had my picture taken with Tigger at Disney World. I like Tigger, and my kids wanted me to take a picture with Tigger, and I made the fucking face with my arm around Tigger.
I guess sometimes you really can be excited about something.

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

Attached: soy-latte.webm (1.91 MB, 640x358)

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

low testosterone related to consuming onions, scientifically proven

Attached: cuck-face-scientifically-proven.png (772 KB, 963x925)

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Now what if that elk was bipedal, intelligent and with a gun? You would be too afraid to go near it huh? pathetic coward.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

That's pretty cool

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

He looks like a Oblivion character

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

fuck off nigger the guy is a self-hating jew LARPing as a white nationalist. weev is a lolcow deserving of contempt.

Attached: 546456546.jpg (11 KB, 252x200)

Carson Myers
Carson Myers

Normal men don't get excited about toys
Speak for yourself bong

Attached: 20190125-155607.jpg (2.43 MB, 4032x1960)

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

ants

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Why do they make this face?
to look non-threatening and pleasant

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

Also it has to do with the fact that today's society escapes any seriousness and tries to make everything funny. People feel uncomfortable with seriousness

Carson Davis
Carson Davis

They want to take a picture of themselves but are too self concious to just smile or have a neutral expression so they open their mouth in an attempt to seem less vain and aware of self absorbed the picture is with them taking a photo of a switch or star wars toy and just popping their head on the side

Jose Davis
Jose Davis

My ancestors would have used a gun if they had one. Bows are for pussies and no one ever hunted with a knife, its a tool not a weapon and it's still used today just like in the past.

Ryan Hernandez
Ryan Hernandez

That's an amazing shot

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

The most symmetrical face I've ever seen. It doesn't look like a shoop.

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

That is not a toy, fag. The fact your insinuating it is, is as retarded as calling a gun a toy.

Attached: DD81B4CC-6125-47CC-9479-803460F7388F.jpg (6 KB, 226x223)

Isaac Hughes
Isaac Hughes

It’s the real life version of the “:D” emoji. That’s all it is.

Liam Ramirez
Liam Ramirez

It's this.

Dominic Price
Dominic Price

These pictures make me sad. You can look at that and tell if the guy would lose a few pounds, shave, get some decent glasses, and whiten his teeth, he wouldn't be unattractive. But once they embrace that faggy kind of sooooiiiii thing as a part of who they are, they're a lost cause. I had a friend who was a democrat, but he went full retard and dumped me over Trump back in 2016. He was clean shaven, fit, wore thin wired glass or contacts... a good looking guy. Shy, but he had plenty of women interested in him. Fast-forward to 2019 and I see a picture of him on Facebook. It looks like he's aged ten years. Gaping smile with yellowed teeth, big black horn-rimmed glasses, a ridiculous bushy beard, and I know he's put on at least 40lbs. He looks like shit. Doesn't look like he's dating anybody, either.

Gabriel Baker
Gabriel Baker

What is it about the beard/glasses combo that reeks of onions?

A beard on its own can appear manly, and a clean shaven man wearing glasses can also appear as a strong figure.

But when you combine the two, it becomes very faggy. Why is that?

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

t. never left his house

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

God help me user I want to kill them stone dead
Their existence is an affront to the dignity of man

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

Probably because It’s hiding so much of the face

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

kek

Gabriel Kelly
Gabriel Kelly

Or perhaps the clash of styles,
A clean shaven man with glassess is expected to be sleek and fairly intelligent whilst a man with is bears is expected to be strong and rugged, they don’t really compliment each other

Lincoln King
Lincoln King

Fuck!
*a beard

Jayden Scott
Jayden Scott

Have fun playing with your "toy" and get your hand ripped off.
I have some stories about lathes like that..

Lincoln Hall
Lincoln Hall

sause on the video?

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

I'm a beardlet but since this trend began I'm not even sad about that, 80% of the guys with a beard are numales who normies laugh at behind their backs.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

They just don't have good enough friends willing to punch them in the fucking jaw for looking a tool in public.

Attached: 14673465632.png (932 KB, 683x689)

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

0:08
When the onions kicks in

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

People get paied to produce these type of bullshit. Insane.

Carter Turner
Carter Turner

ONIONS-BASED AND Jow Forums-PILLED

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

Shit you're right

Carter Smith
Carter Smith

Rest in peace.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

People have said it is a monkey's fear response. I disagree in a lot of incidences. As we see in the pic, the basedboy is taking a selfie; wouldn't he just not take the photo is being made the centre of attention made him so uncomfortable.

I think it is simpler. Basedboys/bugmen, as people who know them will understand are pretty devoid of personalities; Media personalities, groupthink, consumer trends and the entertainment they consume is how they construct their entire essence. There is no reflection, humility, and strive to better themselves. They are the male equivalent of a basic thot*.

They take photos for social media attention, as thots do. As constructed as their personalities are, so are their pics...they aim to give off the air of being fun, accessible, zany, yet non-threatening. Yet, all the while it comes of as false, which is why other men are revulsed by it. It smacks of a dishonest personality; which is very often the case with the male feminist's/basedboy's motives.

*Which explains why many cannot even get a relationship with said thots, as even thots require a more or less masculine man...not another women in beard. Thus, they end up having to share a feminist harpy in an "open relationship"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit