Why do they make this face? I want to say it is Ironic at this point, but it doesn't feel Ironic at all...

Why do they make this face? I want to say it is Ironic at this point, but it doesn't feel Ironic at all. They actually think this is a good look.

Attached: Dy-sN12VAAAwsmQ.jpg (1200x1200, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZn721uOWLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Money see monkey do

Attached: soyboy.png (1067x596, 941K)

>Immitation of women
>Presentation of excitement and interest which they lack
>Self consciousness when taking photos and feeling the need to make oneself a clown
Also the monkey hypothesis

They want to convince you that they express happiness. It generally doesnt works.

Women don't basedgape when they take selfies though, scroll through instagrams/twitters of random women and their selfies are never like that.

because they're insecure fucking awkward nerds that know they're ugly and look like clones of each other so rather then just smiling like a normal person they'd rather do this face in some sort of "look how excitable and fun and goofy i am!"

they are insecure about their appearance so when they look back at the photo they wont have to face the truth that they are ugly because they were making that face

Attached: 1500830654990.jpg (540x304, 38K)

we all wear masks, don't we?

Attached: wrinkly wojak plus clown.png (1136x750, 524K)

I've sort of settled on it being a submissive gesture. I tried making that face in the mirror once and there was a deep level of self-disgust and discomfort. I have no idea how someone could make that voluntarily, it has to be on a subconscious level

>monkey hypothesis
if you gave a basedboy a typewriter and put him in a room for infinite time he'd eventually type the complete works of shakespeare

>30-something year old man
>hairs are turning grey
>LOOK HOW EXCITED I AM TO BE AT A TOY STORE
fucking sad

Low T.

theres nothing more cucked than having a beard and glasses

gaping mouth
subliminally communicating
>i suck
>literally

.... and now you're gay.

That face, not even once.

Attached: Screenshot_20180211-231040.png (1920x1080, 608K)

Attached: soy.png (321x401, 345K)

>honk honk
honk

It's a large excited smile, often used to signify happiness.

Nice politics thread, OP.

it's an attempt to make everything seem super exciting for social credit. there's such a pressure to be fun and awesome all the time on social media that these cucks whore out themselves like women for attention. looking uninteresting and sad is the ultimate sin for a woman because it makes her less sexually appealing. these betas have been so feminized that they act the same way now.

White guys ... this is why even Asian men are taking your women.

It's to signal the fact that they're beta/cucks/not a threat. Cucks use it the same way gays use the "gay voice" to attract other gays.

onions face is political

interesting and plausible assessment

that one looks like its in transition.

Attached: 1549919257106.gif (700x827, 510K)

Thanks to these people, I'm likely going to be clean shaven for the coming decade or two. The day I look like them is the day I neck myself.

It's what children do when they're excited

It looks like a distress call: "I'm dead inside, I don't know what I'm doing anymore, what is the purpose of life, please help"

remember awesomeface.jpg? 100% guarantee that is where this came from

yes, it is a feigned caricature of excitement.

They think it makes them look interested, exciting, fun, and like they are having fun. As opposed- and maybe even to be contrary to- the more traditional stoic and mysterious type of picture real men once posed for, sometimes donning a slight and sly smile.

They try to compensate for being soulless bugmen NPCs.
Look at them in the eye. If you look correctly, you should see people that are actually dead inside, no expression.
When I see these NPCs and leftists / trannies and communists in a picture, even if they "smile", I look at them in the eyes and I see the "real" look -- one that is scary because of how dead and expressionless it is.
They've been programmes to do this.

People say jew journalist whores need to learn to code after they get fired. My point I'm trying to make is that they're already coders - they code and program NPCs without even knowing it, after digesting programs of other communist jews.

Pedo on the prowl.

Attached: 1392098735734-FORBIDDEN.png (1282x4295, 2.75M)

dude idk but here's a video of 12 chimps fucking joe rogan up his faggot ass

Look at this one in the eye.
If you see correctly you should see someone so depressed that the soul itself has gone out of the body (if it ever was there to begin with).
If you ignore the mouth, what I see if the look of these guys captured by ISIS about to get executed - the utter look of emptyness, soullessness and lifelessness.
Seeing this in real life is the worst. You realize you're around soulless vessels.

They don't think it looks good, that's the point. They pull this stupid face to avoid being genuinely judges. It's insecurity

>they are insecure about their appearance
One of the main reasons desu. They know they look like shit, so when they try to mimic excitement and happiness they expect that people will judge them less

I used to do this until about 18 (2006.) I also stopped doing it after I had my first """"hard""" drug, in alchohol. I only say hard because everyone had caffeine at some point or another. Are these people maybe life long non drinkers? Are video games and toys their alcohol?

Attached: 1549947414238.gif (273x271, 1.73M)

It's a feminist "dogwhistle" signifying that they are allies and are non-threatening.

Decent thread from a memeflag - I think I read once it's a display of non-threat intention. If anything, it almost looks like fear.

It really does make it seem like onions has physiological effects

Pretty sure it's not a secret club face, m8. I'll show old pics of myself doing similar shit if need be; but after a certain point I just stopped. I really think it's linked to some child-like thought pattern that is severed in most normal people by a certain age. I'm curious about what that link is.

Attached: kzBilc2.gif (300x191, 943K)

It's the beta male equivalent of duckface.

>look at how harmless i am!
>may i please cum inside you?

mentally they're children

it signals a lack of threat and a willingness to take cock

>non-threat
Possibly, in fact I'd say likely. However I still took most pics in an exaggerated happy pose even while I was fighting tournaments. Funny thing I'd like to add is all of my friends were total pussys, so perhaps I posed that way to fit in with them. God damn I think you're onto something.

I tried it too. I can't even do it. There's something in me that won't allow it to happen. I can open my mouth and fake surprise, but my eyes tell the truth.
I don't even take myself that seriously. And i don't mind being a goofball in proper circumstances. Yet I can't even fake soiface if I try til my eyes are watering.

Numale mouth gape is the facial expression equivalent of sucking dick. It makes even the highest status alpha male look like a fag.

Attached: 1516373604080 (1).jpg (520x520, 88K)

I wasn't being totally serious. "Dogwhistle" has recently been a favorite word being thrown around lately (along with "tropes") and I wanted to use it. Still, I'm pretty sure you could find a correlation between guys who make that face and male feminists.
>old pics of myself doing similar shit
Plus, things can change in significance. There are plenty of old pics of women with short bangs, but if you see a woman with short bangs now, it tends to indicate hardcore feminism. It's nothing new, but nowadays I stay the hell away if I see it.

Terror mask. Taking the picture breaks their programing and they respond with the primordial primate don't kill me face.

Attached: f71426240d59a3f49551b1669ca53017.jpg (600x800, 66K)

The rock needs to cool it with the roids

Same man its either a little stubble or shaved clean.

FUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!!!!

Attached: 1548909022033.jpg (767x651, 145K)

>hairs are turning grey
shit happens in your 30s. it is genetic. better than going bald imo.

>God damn I think you're onto something.
Glad to hear my memedegree in psylology wasn't for nothing.

I dont know only Libfags do it.
Maybe they are saying this mouth is open for some dick business maybe.

the fact anons dont know who weev is... wew

good assessment. eyes arse screaming in pain.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 13.37.58.png (874x357, 274K)

That's Willy Wheaton, AKA Wesley Crusher, who is busy raising his wife's sons.

They've ruined beards, haven't they? I shaved today because I didn't want to look like a faggot.
I hate this clown world.

Look at the eye whites being exposed and the constricted pupils

It’s not that, it’s the complete and utter lack of masculine facial features. Combined with the basedboy face, any combination of glasses, no glasses, beard or no beard would still give the same general “I’m cucked to fuck” vibe.

This is it, it's make people feel at ease about them, it's an act of submissivness.

L.O.L. Some things never change.

Basically, user.

Pretty much every one with beard now is thick rim glasses beta male hypsters who is the first to let you know to respect waman.

Came across this one in the wild a few months back. Look at the desperation in their eyes.

Attached: peak masculinity.jpg (720x960, 88K)

I AM COMMIE CORED

The darker you are, the less mental circuitry there is that can be tampered with by devious social engineers. At least white peoples may live with the semi-smug realisation that, if the white race does get entirely blended away, the gooks will have to go back to ther medieval castles and rice patties, the african to its mud hut, etc. Without white people to constantly explain and expand technology, electricity and beyond becomes inaccessible.

the s0ibois, being a true bugmen like they are, are simply unconsciously emulating the 'happy' face seen in the countless commercial growing up.After all is the only politically correct face else it wont be on posters everywhere right?

Attached: pica 080920121916.jpg (400x284, 57K)

I like this concept, but how come it looks totally fuckin stupid when they do it and not so bad in the Coke ad? Just photoshop or what?

don't over think it, they think it looks like ":D" this face

because that guy is considered an asian chad, these people are not chads

>look how non-aggressive and approachable i look
>pls give me attention

Attached: 1516016866393.png (1291x925, 2.08M)

I hate that fucking face. Any face that makes that expression makes me want to crush it with a door breach.

>Why do they make this face?

I think its because its easier to fake than a smile like that stupid pouty duck face that women put on. It conveys this image that you're wacky and fun loving and its an easy affectation to fake.

I'd never make this inane expression myself; but as someone who sucks at faking smiles for photos I could see why you'd be tempted to fake some wacky expression to try and stand out in a photo.

Attached: women logic photography.png (1281x1113, 1.4M)

sexually identifying as a muppet

Attached: fatcat.jpg (869x656, 43K)

Is it just me, or do these types of dudes overwhelmingly gravitate toward left wing politics?

Attached: DnAyhnLVYAAMc30[1].jpg (1200x1199, 352K)

that's weev user. A Jew

because theres modelling agencies, casting and auditions and sht to find people who wont look like shit on photo

Attached: 2013-05-16-IMG_20130514_112659_724.jpg (3264x1840, 968K)

"Baring one's teeth is not always a threat. In primates, showing the teeth, especially teeth held together, is almost always a sign of submission. The human smile probably has evolved from that."

Kill yourself.

beards are fine
but numales either spend to much time grooming it
or don't groom it at all, not because they're to busy, but because they're lazy

a sailor will have beard because they are working to often

the only "oils" your beard should have are your own sweat and blood

but if you're not a working man you don't really have a reason to have one

whats the official term for a person who does this facial expression?

i mean a lot of these other explanations are ridiculous

gold pasta

They aren't gaping tho, is any smiling bad?

BasedBoy

A lot of this is to try and convey the image of "OMG LOOK AT HOW MUCH FUN WE'RE HAVING" for their Facebook post.

Attached: 37867853_10216891697313262_116566215572324352_n[1].jpg (720x960, 75K)

>Why
They're faggots.

fucking hell, S-O-Y has wordfilters even here? pic related, I thought it was only a Jow Forums thing
I meant S-O-YBoy

Attached: 1543296462287.jpg (1155x821, 108K)

Cuckface is specifically the opposite of holding your teeth together

I think it's their way of letting the world know that they love to suck dick.

It let's their (((owners))) know they are always ready for cock to be inserted in there.

Because they're ugly. Ugly people tend to make goofy poses or pose with an object to divert attention away from their faces.

In other words it's literally a sign of submission. It shows they will obey femicunt whales and kikes and anyone who tells them they're wrong. I have literally never seen a female who wasn't a raging feminist make this face, except as a kid, but that's normal. The most Alpha of males and females will give it to thin grin or a smirk.

Sort of. There there are genuine smiles, and then there's the forced smiles to try and appear kind and warm when you're either dumb or trying to con people.

Keep in mind that the "onions boy" evolved from the nu-male. But both have many overlapping qualities, like smugness (see smuggie cartoons), gravitate toward left wing politics, and are overwhelmingly bitchbois.

Attached: ef00a9a17b369f660a8586007f20a5fedb2514c452105fad1181f337bf3ff3a7[1].jpg (1050x1080, 462K)

It doesn't matter if he's holding his teeth together. People that show their teeth or smile voluntarily are weak and submissive.

Next time you're at a bar, if you're ever there, pay attention to the guys that stand without expression holding their drink at chest level. Those are the guys you don't want to fuck with.