Alex Jones Cucked by Court GET IN HERE LADS

Judge rules in favor of Sandy Hook Family. He is to be deposed ASAP.

wtnh.com/news/connecticut/judge-rules-sandy-hook-families-can-depose-alex-jones-in-defamation-case/1780221257

Attached: DzVKAFrWsAAx14W.jpg (900x600, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46ouWcYzkmM
youtu.be/J4bHDTRxJGI
youtube.com/watch?v=m6b6qPxAvY4
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf01LMj8HTU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, put Robby Parker in front of a jury and watch how the case gets thrown out. Laughing crisis actor motherfucker.

bout time.

>Six families and one FBI agent who responded to the shooting filed a lawsuit last year accusing Jones of defamation for calling the 2012 shooting a hoax.

but it was a DHS HSEEP psyop.

whoops a daisy shannon hicks.

Attached: Newtown Bee .png (1248x2336, 1.53M)

>You can go to jail for saying something is a conspiracy now

It's over lads.

he's not going to jail. He just has to be Lenny Pozner's butler for a year

The fuck am I looking at?

Judge said it counts as defamation.

newtown bee published a slideshow of photos by Shannon Hicks on December 14th.

Opening it up with an Exif viewer reveals it was uploaded to YouTube on December 13th at 5:44 pm

all of the famous shannon hicks photos are from a previous exercise

Attached: 121214065920-25-newtown-1214-horizontal-gallery[1].jpg (640x360, 53K)

i think if he just generally spoke about it like saying it was a hoax and fake he would be ok but he said specifically that the parents were actors, thats why it can fall under defamation

he was probably right btw

And he can counter-sue for defamation

Pretty bullshit as Alex did nothing wrong.

This. AJ did nothing wrong.
Goddammit I’m gonna go buy some fine supplements from the best water filter salesman ever.

So can I sue every politician and news host who calls white people nazis?

maybe he should have focused on a different trait

Attached: 1530334028367.png (740x733, 845K)

There is a very old audio clip somewhere of Alex Jones AND Paul Watson literally talking about and addressing the JQ. The fact that they know what is going on, and are purposefully not talking about it while talking about literally everything else, makes me view them as traitors honestly. I also guarentee they know the JQ has to do with white replacement; and he still says shit like "I don't care if America turns brown long as they love the constitution." Fuck him dude.

I dunno maybe if you're Jewish.

They are using this to set a precedent, and also to push the stake harder in his chest.

>don't have actual footage or pictures from the scene of something happening
>use old pictures/footage to draw people to the story because visual stimulation increases attentiveness
>just like this post because I also posted a picture

Attached: steal his look.jpg (623x420, 127K)

whatever nigga

Attached: 1481602118264.jpg (555x359, 99K)

there was a dude snooping around the school from NY

Attached: guy from ny sandy hook.png (790x575, 345K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

If the courts were consistent yeah. In actuality no, obviously.

i would like to see the scene of the crime where these kids were supposedly killed
oh, what? its no longer there??
oh, they demolished it and everyone who worked on the destruction signed non disclosure agreements??
oh well, at least AJ can see the autopsy reports...... wait? they are all sealed and nobody can see them?
there are some fishy things going on there
gunderson knows

I hope Mark dies of Cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=46ouWcYzkmM

>muh grief

Attached: 1497294195502.gif (230x209, 2.88M)

>sends link to an article hypothesizing that he could lose.

Alex is behaving like an SJW now.
youtu.be/J4bHDTRxJGI

"Joe called niggers apes! Get him outrage mob!"

>exif data persists past image manipulation guise
>it can't ever be changed and definitely not sanitized before public release
please neck yourself you dumb Jow Forums poster

these photos are all from the exercise. great work DHS. you guys are morons

Attached: sandy-hook-newtown-iconic-photograph-01.jpg (838x559, 77K)

if Jow Forums can’t find pics of dead kids, then something fishy is going on

Why is the media so adamant on silencing his so-called conspiracy theories?
Could it be there might be an ounce of truth to them?

because its a big chabad & dhs fuck up

Sandy hook was fake

My cousin was at sandy hook...I can assure everyone it really happened.

>Sandy Hook
youtube.com/watch?v=m6b6qPxAvY4

Attached: fevbgevwecq.png (424x356, 162K)

Attached: crisis-actor-dies-in-two-separate-incidents.jpg (675x503, 55K)

Attached: original.jpg (636x625, 332K)

He could be drunk. He could have been having a great pep talk until he had to "face the music." This doesn't seem odd to me at all. What if he is actually suffers from dismissive attachment. I actually suffer from this, so it doesn't make it seem so bizarre.

Attached: alexapure.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Actors generally try to get into character before recording starts.

Attached: 1_jSJC35ti9sxTwkwElwY_Jw.png (602x823, 540K)

Then he should back up that claim in court instead of bactracking it
He claims to have all this evidence yer backs away when he gets challenge?
Looks like a pussy move.

Why fake a Sandy Hook shooting? I would think it would be much easier to get someone to shoot up the school than it would be to fake the whole event.

Wtf does that have to do with people with disorders of sexual development? Nobody CARES about your dead-ass cousins, faggit! You’re either on the DOSD train or you’re run the fuck over by the DOSD train.

Attached: 1498D6AA-E8E8-43E8-8D2F-29B9D33A8D7C.jpg (634x709, 103K)

you can control everything when its all an illusion

Attached: 555.png (1280x673, 1M)

fake news.

>points out Joe’s hypocrisy in calling for Alex to be deplatformed for something he said 5 years ago
>defends Joe’s right to say it as comedy
>goes into scientific definition of a species and how we’re related to apes
>points out differences between races and even says whites are superior intellectually

Fuck Joe Rogan the slimy techno-kike worshiper

>resorts to Hogg
Dude, get a life.

Good. I dont really care about any of it but I think it will be funny watching him have all his money taken. Its kinda fun to watch celebs lose it all.

>it really totally happened goys

Attached: david-wheeler-702x432.jpg (702x432, 82K)

Lol kys

Reminder Jennifer Rothschild Robinson survived 9/11 and then her daughter survived Parkland.

This right here. I don't like to say Sandy Hook was a conspiracy, but how the FUCK was this guy laughing just hours after his daughter died? Who does that? It legitimately kept me up at night.

when I first saw that, my first thought was
>this kind of shit only happens to jews

its called being in shock dumbass

Because the purpose of Sandy Hook was to test the abilities of government psyops.

because his daughter didn't die. That's why none of the parents on TV give a shit & immediately start shilling for gun control. It's all a big scam

parkland shooting played out the EXACT same way because they both run the same chabad jew con artists

Attached: sandy hook NRA.jpg (640x360, 61K)

it was a gun grab. that is why the wheelers were flown around the us on the air force one with obama. to convince americans that guns are bad

yea you can tell everyone was shocked to the core

Attached: 13-AP989891184520.jpg (620x381, 52K)

God I'm so glad for our guns. Literally the only thing keeping us afloat

and mental health, although that wasn't big front page news
>Sandy Hook Promise, a movement of almost half a million people that focuses on preventing gun violence before it happens, is supporting the Mental Health Reform Act of 2015. The legislation, proposed by Senators Chris Murphy (D-CT) and Bill Cassidy (R-LA), provides meaningful mental health reform at a national level that could also help to reduce gun violence throughout the country.

good

>fuck that insane asshole

Attached: batman 2019.jpg (759x462, 26K)

FREE SPEECHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Alex Jones is a mossad agent. He deserves to be put on trial for espionage.

There were definitely some weird things with Sandy Hook. The aerial footage of people doing loops in and out of the fire house. The coroner, Gene Rosen, how they basically didn't follow any emergency protocol. The pictures of kids in different positions in the existing line, the line of cars that would have blocked ambulances from approaching. No emergency helicopters called in.

Yea I dunno

I can't believe see pictures like this and don't give it a second thought. This dude is way up the road pushing his stretcher towards the school, which is way the down the road. Are they just looking busy for Newtown Bee?

Attached: shannon hicks photos.jpg (660x371, 242K)

this dumb ass is pushing his stretcher around the fire house. Gotta look busy I guess

Attached: this stretcher is going nowhere.jpg (980x552, 138K)

Why did he try to get into character in front of cameras? If he was just "detached" then why did he even bother putting on some kind of ruse to begin with? Why care? This guy was most likely an actor, and if there's an actor involved it throws the whole thing into question.

>his daughter
I don't even think he has a daughter, user.

He's just some failed actor that the CIA picked up from some drug bust and gave him an ultimatum.

Everyone needs to see this. Old fags, newer fags, even the shills.

he came from Ogden Utah. He's a Mormon. Probably a freemason. He moved to sandy hook 8 months before the shooting. allegedly moved there and became a physician’s assistant at Danbury Hospital.

They oldest daughter may have been a cousin.

bump
>bump
bump
>bump
bump
>bump
bump

I think he works for PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, WA

I am so fed up with this crap. God, Father, please make these serpents pay. Giant asteroid on the whore babylon and babylon itself please. We need some celestial divine intervention to completely wipe out the seed of evil. Send the rock already. This world and it's leaders are forfeit.

Attached: sandyhoax.png (1228x525, 122K)

ive watch interviews with the families and they acted in the same phony baloney manner as sandy hook and every other fake shooting. bunch of prince hall freemason probably

Does anyone have the pics of the lanza's bedrooms?

*ahem*

YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR SAYING ANTI SEMETIC SHIT NOW THANKS TO TRUMP!

the blackpill is the only real pill

Attached: Incorrect.jpg (740x507, 117K)

Obviously you're not a Ted Bundy type like me. D-A is a thing... perhaps he was screened just for this reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf01LMj8HTU

absolute state of infowars

I had a feeling the courts would rule in favor of (((pozner))). Bad precedent, not surprising given the zionist occupation but still

All part of the Authoritarian gun grab and destruction of the USA as free and open society..

what's this then ?

An unrelated clip by a retarded ancap hole?

don't forget to support her patreon!

No crisis actors you delusional cunt.

>Ted Bundy type
Ted Bundy might have actually been half-way convincing.

You sick bastards! My dad worked at that school. He was the janitor. After that he couldn’t find work for 6 months.

This is the start of ending the leniancy these types of people have been getting for years.

They are coming here next.

Cruz's mom is a jew

lets see the bodies of victims at crime scene. show me a body. just one and I will believe.

Seems like he’d have a lot of work to do after that, though. Good for job security.

Not a single child wounded and sent to a hospital.

AJ is such a puss. Why doesn't he just go full on IT WAS FAKE and start showing all the archived shit about how fake it was. He's ALREADY BANNED. Chump.

Good book except the part about ayylmaos...

Gene Rosen is the key to all of this. He's a funnier crisis actor than we've ever had before. So if we can get him working the whole thing should work. I hope, anyway.

Attached: 1415269178321_Image_galleryImage_CB2N54_GEORGE_LUCAS_COSMO.jpg (470x680, 56K)

Based. Sandy hook was an experiment. There will be another before November 2020.

Attached: 59034844-C1DB-4211-88EC-F7AE8107E79C.jpg (747x686, 82K)

because the courts are stacked up on him in this case

Bring it ya fuckin cunts.
Sandy Hook was a perception management event. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 2tnuvx.jpg (502x353, 53K)

how the fuck can these people do what they do. Don't they have family or friends that notice this? Are they orphans trained from a young age? What retarded agency uses the same crisis actors in 2 different happenings in the age of the internet? Do they think people are this stupid? None of this makes sense.

Attached: 1533198507537.png (600x461, 618K)