What happened to the gofundme for the wall?

Attached: obama laughing3.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DncJ5fjuSNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

600 miles of The Wall are already finished. You cucks call it a fence as a coping mechanism, but the Enhanced Barrier is The Wall, and you're preventing protests and law suits by telling the libtards that nothing is happening.

Whining on this board isn't going to stop anything, Trump will win 2020 easily because some time before November 2020 he will just announce The Wall is done and all you'll be able to do is lamely cry out "it's a fence" but nobody will listen. They will realize the media and shills were lying to them for four years, covering up the fact that The Wall was going up daily. Then a bunch more trannies and commies will riot and get thrown in jail for ten years like what happened in 2016 and everybody will cheer!

Attached: 1549847609770.png (1134x622, 1.64M)

Trump got the funding for the wall.

Though Israel got x38 more than the wall per year for the next 10 years for free.

replacement fencing is not the wall lol

>Trump got the funding for the wall.

actually mexico has sent $0, wtf r u talking about leaf

The Enhanced Barrier completely replaces the fence. It's an enhancement program whereby the old fence is completely ripped up and replaced with a 30' tall steel wall. Your word games are just a way of coping. It's not stopping The Wall though, but what you are doing is effectively stopping any protests or law suits or environmental impact studies because your dumb libtard allies don't even know that several miles of The Wall go up every day.

You're literally helping Trump by claiming The Wall isn't happening. Thanks! With your gaslighting it's possible that libtards won't ever know that The Wall is finished until Trump announces it some time before November 2020.

Attached: 1549849050547.png (1107x619, 1.66M)

Keep telling yourself that. The existing fencing is being ripped up and replaced by the exact wall design DHS asked for. Your continued lies are stopping all opposition to it because nobody even knows it's happening. Thanks!

38 billion for Israel? Great!

5 billion for the US border? Nah
>celebrates it

There's a special place in Hell for your kind

Attached: jew_votes_donors.jpg (1659x1350, 592K)

r u fucking retarded?

Attached: mexico will pay.jpg (680x481, 34K)

Attached: fencing deal.jpg (1440x520, 219K)

Attached: fencing update.png (750x284, 242K)

Nice source, what's that, your state run media?

Over 600 miles of The Wall are done already. Keep denying it or calling it a fence if it helps you to cope, I think it's great because this rhetoric cuts off any possibility of legal action, protests, and environmental bullshit because all the libtards lap it up.

You're helping Trump. Thanks!

Steve Bannon is involved with those guys now & they're gonna go to private ranches to make deals with the property owners to build sections of walls on their land.
This is likely illegal but from what I understand they're gonna do it anyway & let the feds come down on them to create a public shit show. Hopefully they don't cuck.

It's already done and they don't need permission to enhance the border at all in most cases. Those are just libtard lies and FUD.

the delusion of this basement dweller

get some sun tomorrow fatty

try to look into the eyes of the mcdonalds worker, you will get a taste of what it's like to be human

this

Attached: pepe lol.jpg (258x245, 12K)

the fucking COPE is real

Attached: Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-2.jpg (448x508, 74K)

> building a wall across an empty desert

fucking stupid

>wall 1/3rd done already
>will be 100% finished before November 2020 at the current rate
>media's silence on the issue stopping all possible opposition
Antifa is going to kill journalists because of this. They will suspect the whole of the liberal MSM to be Trump's secret allies and they will unleash their fury on the media. It's going to be LIT!

What happened to “no money whatsoever for Trumps immoral wall”.

but but but i thought muh Trump was going to be my personal army against (((them)))

Lets clear some things up

>voters didnt put trump in office to fight zionism, only a few people want him to or are conscious of it
>the wall is being built already and we are getting the money, youre disinformation campaign is pathetic and abyssmal and its starting to irritate me now
>noone even cared if mexico would pay, only that it gets built because normal people are actually able to compromise when they understand that they are getting what they want

Please direct all other shill attempts to me so i can further clarify for you fucking faggot autists. Or you can kill yourself now and save the rest of us from having to read your posts. (Im pretty sure they are designed to kill braincells, because fuck i do feel slightly less intelligent when i read them, it makes me relapse into my nigger brain)

I worry about OP, the Obamaleaf. I think xhe's going to kill xerself when Trump gets re-elected. Seriously.

I sincerely fucking hope so, never has this board been more full of neuron murdering slide threads.

To OP: KILL. YOUR. SELF.

ill be here laughing at u cucks

Attached: 22t 3.png (899x736, 819K)

>you'll be laughing at us when you lose
I have to say your attitude is amazing especially after enduring so much abuse. Fucking your own sister must do wonders for that. I mean, you did admit a couple years back that you fucked your sister, remember that?

And thats all thanks to your crowning cuck obama you stupid fucking faggot. By all means please PLEASE keep laughing, you dont think straight when youve got prixe and ego running your fingers.

>doesnt deny that hes a faggot ass troll because hes laughing

whoever hired you needs to fire you now. Hope you get unemployment

lol cleetus r u projecting again?

Attached: deficit obama trump.jpg (975x531, 434K)

Fuck off Obama leaf
I see your Patreon in still at Zero
You're worthless

>leafs calls another leaf a leaf
I pray you both get the rake

What happened to barry and michael's law licenses?

>resorts to simple infographic

What a fucking subhuman. Do you even think? Or is it just an instantaneous response mechanism?

The wall is getting built. Go ahead and laugh at the gullible fools that got duped by this go fund me if it helps you cope, but it won’t stop the wall.

>A-ACTUALLY THE WALL WAS THERE ALL ALONG
lmao the cope

The empty places are where the drugs and human traffickers come in, retard. If you got 3 girls tied up in your back seat, you don’t go to a fucking port of entry

I wonder what happens when look at every year for the past 50 years.

It's almost as if it doesn't matter who is sitting in the cuck office.

It was a scam and anyone that thought it wasn't should fucking kill themselves.

u dont even understand what that is, and what the federal reserve is.
can ye fok off yet?

>22 trillion for first time in US history
the fuck?
They talking like the debt goes up and down.
The fucker only goes up so we always at "the first time in history" now-a-days.

Attached: 1548885960423.png (432x391, 172K)

?

Obama drastically reduced the deficit while in office.

Trump closed it by donating $1bn

from the US taxpayer

oh shit. it's oniggerleaf here to subtly lie and pretend that he never gets BTFO while he nurses his ego.

lol yes i do

He added 9 trillion in debt... fuck off

fuck off budde

No you don't you sperg. You don't even have my doxx.

Attached: EE271D7A-DD89-4053-AF59-32551B3ED5EE.png (443x672, 586K)

It was a scam by a troll that many, many dumbfuck Trumpcucks fell for. So GoFundMe refunded it. I mean, there were Trumpcucks donating $50,000... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

lmao holy shit u shills are so fucking butthurt today

youtube.com/watch?v=DncJ5fjuSNM
mexico paying for the wall afterall?
fuck off

>Trump got the funding for the wall.

Um...what? No.

Attached: pepe lol4.jpg (640x633, 39K)

these fucktard cultists are delusional freaks

christ they're morons

they're lucky they got refunded

gofundme should have kept the money as a stupid tax

Ura shill you shill. I heard you were doing a livestream the other day.

>[citation needed]
>Trump got $14b for the wall by taconigger druglord anyway
>Hyenigger
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAAHA

Attached: 1588365866037.png (633x758, 15K)

Construction on The Wall began not two weeks after Trump got into office. Over 600 miles have gone up so far. When liberals find out the media has been covering this up and lying about some fence or whatever word games they play, they will be furious.

No protests, no law suits, because the liberals all believe the media when they say nothing is happening.

Stop ignoring me obongo

ya a livestream fucking your mother

Leaf

it's not hugh is it?

Attached: cringe4.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Attached: japan population.png (580x290, 24K)

retard alert

Don't talk about my mom that way. She's a nice lady. I feel like I hit a soft spot.

lol u dont know what a deficit is

Fuckin duhhhh

>I feel like I hit a soft spot.

no that was me lol

>As of January 2009, U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that it had more than 580 miles (930 km) of barriers in place.

Ah so 20 miles of fence since 2009

You hit your own soft spot?

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

no your moms

Attached: obama laughing.jpg (270x187, 7K)

Do you think of me while you do it?

Is this true?

>meanwhile in Canada

Attached: Toronto-Canada-Water.jpg (960x720, 150K)

i was making a seperate point
u wanna fok off

Attached: zloi_lu_1_.jpg (330x255, 10K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>what happened to the gofundme for the wall?
Canadians are funding it via the insane profit margins from instore prices.

Attached: $54 steak.jpg (1176x1364, 262K)

Attached: toronto-corndogs.jpg (570x228, 38K)

>imagine being proud to live in canada

Attached: $64 chicken.jpg (600x450, 25K)

Attached: Toronto-Clammatto.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Maybe if you say "wall" three times into a mirror it will appear

Attached: us-crime-shooting-religion-204016.jpg (780x520, 27K)

>onogger pics
>those filenames
>being almost a third of all posts in your own thread
anyone that's suffered your company recognizes you on sight.
every time you make a thread, you try to smugly talk down to everyone like you're trying to kick drumpfypoo while he's down, eventually three or four people genuinely argue with you and whether or not you get your shit pushed in depends on whether they can catch you being statistically or intellectually dishonest, then you stop replying to that poster and eventually abandon the thread altogether.

Attached: 5aeb834119ee862a008b4833-960-452 (1).png (960x452, 76K)

This.

It's OK, deny it all you like. I'm looking forward to the chaos when Trump tells the public that the wall's done and all the media have to say about it is "it's a fence."

Attached: ibmdebater.jpg (780x488, 87K)

the real joke is that this picture keeps getting posted by clueless american kids who don't realize it costs the exact same thing in the US

because they grew up eating dogshit meat, and never learned how currency conversion or metric works

>u shills are so fucking butthurt today
You say that everytime but what you fail to understand is that you are old news now. No one cares about you. Youve been doing this for soo long that you're not fresh anymore because all you do is post the same shit.
If you instead talked more about active issues that affect Canadians like the insane instore prices and 51% white demographics then people on this board might take you more seriously.

Attached: $60 lasagna.jpg (3000x1693, 1.33M)

So let's give Trump the benefit of the doubt and assume that all of those 20 miles were completed under his presidency

I project the wall will be finished some time by the year 2200

Attached: Toronto-Canada-Wonderbread.jpg (619x404, 214K)

The southern border is a joke. We would go off-roading all the time to get to Mexico and back. No one stopped us ever.

Thanks bump

Attached: 1549418106145.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

this is now a price posting thread

Attached: postingtheseprices.png (500x684, 444K)

go shart in the mart, kiddo

Attached: toronto-canada-vitamins.jpg (700x955, 38K)

lol show ur true flag u fucking recycle bin