South African power company Eskom bankrupt by April 29th

youtube.com/watch?v=4E5qzhpBNSA&t=7m7s

Note the time code - 7 minutes, 7 seconds - before that is an old guy opining (it's a good channel though).

No doubt the govt will give them a cash injection, but it's a sign of South Africa's slow collapse.

I may not stick around, I have work to do.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 12.10.11 AM.png (939x496, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esi-africa.com/s-africa-dames-heads-up-motsepes-private-energy-firm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

wakey wakey, South Africa - save this thread!

Attached: south-africa-power-lines-t7cquremtqykz0ksyabs.jpg (700x437, 65K)

> bringing in foreign experts, to replace the whites that left or which they chased out.
> They're overstocked with useless people now.

Attached: bump-mr-bump-MRBUMPCANVAS_c0e21a67-b8f1-425b-a601-460f5e654bd2.jpg (1024x1024, 79K)

I should have posted a hot chick, shouldn't I?

Ag you South Africans will have to take it up, yourselves, tomorrow.

Attached: just-imagine-this-hot-chick-xd-have-to-be-your-girlfriend_o_2275557.jpg (550x462, 25K)

I reckon they're going to let African Rainbow Energy and Power step in to save the day. AREP's founder and chairman is Patrice Motsepe. Its CEO is Brian Dames, former CEO of Eskom from 2010 to 2014 who recently stepped down from the Eskom Renewable Energy Task Team.

Cyril Ramaphosa is married to Patrice Motsepe's sister, Cyril also is executive chairman of Shanduka Group, an investment holding company that has interests in the resources, telecoms, food and beverage, property, financial services, energy, and industrial sectors.

Jeff Radebe, the Misister of Energy is marred to Patrice Motsepe's other sister.

See where this is going?

There are two power companies in RSA?
> where going
Nationalized?

esi-africa.com/s-africa-dames-heads-up-motsepes-private-energy-firm/

In South Africa, mining entrepreneur Patrice Motsepe has established an energy and power company, African Rainbow Energy and Power (Arep), which will be headed up by former Eskom CEO, Brian Dames.

The power company was started to help bridge the current energy gap in Sub-Saharan Africa while stimulating public-private partnerships in the region’s energy sector

Describing the initiative, Dames said on Wednesday: "It will be of significant size and scale and it will be African in its character and capacity.”

>public-private partnerships

What happened to that nuclear plant Russia was supposed to build here?

It was cancelled.

So what actually is the cause of the power outages? That we don't have the facilities to generate enough power or the facilities are capable of providing it they're just mismanaged?

>it will be African in its character and capacity
Translation: there will be corruption and embezzlement, they'll have incompetent staff and management, nothing will ever work.

Currently there are enough but they're being mismanaged. We export 12,000 gigawatt-hours annually to other SADC countries and import 9000 gigawatt-hours annually from Mozambique.

Mismanagement aside, I believe these outages are orchestrated to pave the way for private-public partnerships with regard to energy generation and distribution.

This

Some author once said something like
>Foreign wars make no sense. Dying for some abstract reason thousands of miles from home. But civil wars make perfect sense as every day is a reminder of how awful the other side is

I just get a bad feeling. It's like SA has devolved into hundreds of fiefdoms that are obsessed with corruption and bickering. They are failing to do anything to stop the collapse of industrialized society.

you guys hear about what's going on in South Africa?
shits crazy man, real fucking wild, literal niggers everywhere basically a zombie movie

Attached: rogan.png (207x252, 94K)

Attached: RACE WAR.png (473x507, 223K)

I'm sort of hoping that it does collapse or at least pushes people to the point that civil war isn't just a meme, from the chaos, confusion and violence, we as whites can then push for self-determination.

>They are failing to do anything to stop the collapse of industrialized society.
They are incapable of maintaining a civilised society, hundreds of squabbling fiefdoms is their natural way of life. Of hundreds of thousands of years of their existence, only the last century or so has been in civilisation, and that wasn't in any capacity of their own making. They struggle living in civilisation, let alone running it.
This. All I want is to be with my own people where we can decide our own future and rule over ourselves. Let them have the country, we just want control over our own lives. Who would've guessed after '94 we'd be the ones in a conflict for our freedom.

Attached: SACann.jpg (655x279, 86K)

yeah totally, start it
Going be pretty fun to watch but none of what you said will happen is going to happen. Make sure to try and get some good footage before you die

Attached: 1536797177539.png (896x611, 583K)

>none of what you said will happen is going to happen

What, in your opinion, is going to happen?

The only place that the ANC will allow white people to have as a homeland is some god forsaken place on the middle of nowhere like Orania.

die
I literally just told you

Pay no attention nor respond to demoralization jews.

The ANC won't allow whites to have a homeland anywhere, ever, that's why things have to reach a point where it won't matter if the state "allows" it or not. Regarding Orania, it's not really a homeland, it's on private property and pays taxes, it still has to follow all South African laws.

They aren't going to "allow" us to have anything. If we do break off i'm afraid it won't be on nice terms. 80% of taxes come from whites, over a quarter of the nations food comes directly from white farmers, we are the business sector, do you think they're just going to let us go willingly? They're not going to be as nice as we were and give us our own homeland where we're armed to police ourselves like we did to them.

Orania is a meme, there are less than 2000 people living there. I mean, more power to them, but they're just a small ethnic enclave, not the beginning of independence. They're a concession to living in a black ruled society, not really an alternative or resistance to it.

Attached: white taxes.png (510x502, 286K)

>demoralization jew
i am from jersey my name is carl

Attached: 1532301031324.png (386x432, 190K)

That’s what I meant by the ANC only willing to give white people a homeland somewhere remote in the desert.They know it won’t be practical or appealing to the vast majority of white South Africans.