IT'S HAPPENINGGGGG!!!

Alex Jones Show, February 13th, 2019. Alex Jones reveals that Joe Rogan has adopted black children.

youtu.be/22M02KKwSv0

1:10:38

Attached: toe_rogan.jpg (320x320, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VuTwCv9FhlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have met joe rogan and he is seriously like 5'1" in shoes
im not one of the taller guys at 5'10" but he was maybe somewhere between my bellly button and my nipples
my chick is 5'0" even and dwarfed him in heels

He also literally takes out a piece of paper and draws the black vs white IQ bell curve and explains it and denies the ashkenazi IQ myth

oh no no no no

put this shit on fucking 1:17:00 and start the fucking meme edit rolling, right now

>Still watching Alex Jones

Also Alex Jones is annihilating the alt right

>Asians can't process alcohol and have spine problems. But this does not equate we are different species because we can mingle.

Toe Rogain has long fallen off, but Alex jones is a complete cuck, if only they could delete him from reality.

he didn't adopt black kids, his wife had a first marriage with a nigger and had a child, joe raised that child

>pic related is his kid

Attached: kayja rose rogan.jpg (930x1200, 204K)

>pic related is his kid
Shave her to see if she looks like a bodybuilder.

wonder if he fucked her

Attached: DGutSaiWAAAGALS.jpg (720x720, 63K)

please hit thumbs up on my video
youtube.com/watch?v=VuTwCv9FhlM

>reveals
it wasn't a secret

Attached: 1550036365631.gif (300x199, 1.38M)

oh, so he's back on Youtube? Until what, tomorrow?

They are mirror channels.

Yea I'm not a fan of Joe, but the fact that I didn't know this gives him points . Many celebs would use the fact they adopted black children for virtue points in many different sorts of conversation.

I had no clue and I've been watching him for like 10 years

What are niggers prioritized ahead of Jews and people with disorders of sexual development? Soulless goddamn rat!

When does drop the Joe Rogan/Joey Diaz cuck story?

>joe rogan is the real racist
the real dr3

Attached: 1537250449856.jpg (302x278, 23K)

>>pic related is his kid

And she is a far left idiot. Go look at her social media accounts.

toe rogan is a cuck
him and bill burr are raising children that aren't theirs but their wife birthed