Why is this Meme so shit?

At least the NPC meme actually had some kind of rationale, a study backing it in which people don't think. This meme is retarded, it's just putting clown shit on things, no originality. If you call them out for forcing this meme down people's throats, they start calling you nigger and have no refutation for trying to make an inorganic meme.

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a forced meme and the RGB components of the wig are a watermark. It has been forced to locate Jow Forums members on social media so they can study how our memes infect the Internet. If you post any meme with that clown wig to social media you will get banned permanently.

It's a Meme Labs Fat Sister project and all of Big Tech is in on it, as the tracking algorithms have been deployed through their servers.

It is another attempt of glowniggers to make artificial meme, just like that purple pigeon. Shit like this always feels inorganic and soulless, because glowniggers themselves are soulless golems of Zion. Just ignore it, they will stop eventually when they understand that this shit failed.

holy fuck and amerimutt too? when will this assault end?

Get honked faggot

Attached: 1550122010745.png (1280x809, 505K)

HoNk HoNk :o)

Aww are we angry that the whole plan failed? How much time and money was spent on this lame shit? It's nice to know that Jow Forums autists are 20x smarter than all of you butt fuckers put together.

"forced" and "inorganic" are kike psychological arguments that could be used to dismiss virtually anything, it's just another way of saying "well in my opinion" while disguising it as merely being your opinion. If honks anger you so there is nothing stopping you from sticking to bumping your AOC repeat blackpill bait threads.

Attached: cringechilds guide2bitching.png (500x640, 448K)

OP is baiting you, dumb schizo nigger

>1/4 meme flags
What purpose does the meme flag serve bros?

to be fair you have to have a really high intelligence to understand honk honkler and OP you don't meet the cut faggot

Attached: henkhenk.png (577x1021, 622K)

Attached: 1530577786785.jpg (2618x3330, 1.89M)

Attached: 1519654959254.jpg (2550x3006, 2.35M)

Op doesn't understand how new memes work
how sad
>HONK HONK!
SUB 2 PEWDIEPIE
>HONK HONK!

Attached: 1549855887962.gif (607x609, 754K)

Attached: 1530916181191.png (1365x767, 1.77M)

Amerimutt was most successful of them all because many people here picked it up. But they completely exposed themselves when they started to spread ant-gun propaganda with it (i.e. if you value gun ownership, this la creatura is you).

Attached: 1529333586396.png (1365x767, 1.32M)

You're proving my point. There's no ingenuity except using kike and shill as a counter argument.
I'm not, memes usually don't explode this quickly and randomly. The boomer and NPC memes took a lot longer to geow.

>HONK! HONK!

Attached: 1549870738473.jpg (750x608, 588K)

>schizo
Nice shill tell. So tell me, how much time and effort went into this retard-tier plan? Did you think it'd actually work or were you just wasting your benefactors' shekels?

I'd be worried if I was you, sooner or later they will find out that you're not even trying. They kill people for this kind of disloyalty.

EVERYBODY, STOP THE HONK!!!

nice bait

There's no reasoning with these bots. Don't bother. Let them further prove your point that this meme is inorganic and the only counter is [Local Buzzword]

Its too late to stop the >HONK!

Attached: 1549859180118.jpg (758x1024, 146K)

H O N K : 0 )

Honk meme was pretty funny to see like once every couple of days now I don’t like it. Or as Honk posters would say “no me gusta”

idk where you guys are getting this shit
its just a new meme deal with it

Attached: 1549870745181.jpg (1421x682, 117K)

Attached: 1550008910426.gif (607x609, 821K)

FPBP

Attached: MEME2019-02-12-01-00-14.jpg (800x533, 305K)

This meme FUCKING RULES! fuck the kikes and fuck the nazis. Anti semitism is badass. White genocide is fucking badass! Let's get chinks addicted to fentanyl ! Sam Hyde did nothing wrong nothing wrong with some underage puss as long as they are developed ! Haha I dont even agree with that that much but its fun to say controversial things! Who the fucj cares none of you care about anyone but yourself anarchy anarchy anarchy burger!

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: npc irony.jpg (640x1140, 137K)

why is clown city so lit

Attached: 1434859099144.png (633x772, 26K)

this

see
amerimutt is a hilarious and classic meme. the clown thing isn't my favourite.

Maybe it has some deeper meaning that we can't understand.

>bait
No really, how much time and effort was spent? Did the various teams get all happy and high five each other? How many of you are trans?

>HONK

Attached: balloonhitlerhonk.png (837x349, 292K)

This

Fpbp

They don't got nothin on our memes.
As far as I have observed its completely organic

Attached: 1549870694065.jpg (800x492, 85K)

Based honkers

Attached: HxH-Hisoka-extase-imagem-destaque.jpg (800x450, 85K)

>(((Obviously)))

if you have no idea what this meme means then you haven't been paying any attention to the spiritual warfare between good and evil that has been raging for the last 2 years

have another (You)

Beep beep faggot, you're a failure.

Attached: Thicc+_1704286c32d15a6a952f5a1257cf73ca.jpg (500x750, 123K)

for both of (you)

I bet this was in the works for 2-3 months.

BEEP BEEP

Attached: ronald-mcdonald-cosplay-03.jpg (700x467, 133K)

You didn't make an argument, wow anti honkers are fucking stupid. My point was that the accusation of "forced" is meaningless and unfalsifiable. Literally any lefty group could raid this board and counter-signal anything produced here and neutralize it, if people were to take the "forced" accusation seriously. You responded by mumbling incoherently with a cock in your mouth.

Attached: sam hyde honkler.jpg (1716x1014, 293K)

stop trying to make beep beep happen, its not gunna happen!

>HONK!

Attached: 1549873160890.jpg (691x682, 172K)

Attached: 1549857439230.gif (216x160, 1.71M)

It seems harmless. If it isn't real it won't actually do anything. If they had the power to force meme they would use that power.

Sides obliterated. Thanks for the laugh.

These GIF series are bad done. You can see if it's Nice or not before clicking it.

Attached: DpQ9YJl.png (700x700, 21K)

>HONK HONK!
Great job fellow Honk Posters!
We have taken over the thread!
>HONK HONK!

Attached: 1549958040847.jpg (1300x1087, 274K)

Wew lad, lucky you started your shitty thrread. Otherwise i would totaly forgot this forced piece of crap.

fix it then, i was the first to point this out, i dont fuck with photoshop much
>HONK!
I have been trying to get pic related fixed to the honkler face but no one has done it yet
>Honk!

Attached: 1549957841831.jpg (1344x1014, 262K)