TRILLION Dollar Company - $0 taxes ?

>made $11 billion last year,
>will pay no taxes at all,

Trumps tax reform is BASED right my fellow (((capitalists))) ??
>inb4 taxation is theft
irrelivant cos everyone else IS paying takes
so WHY should the RICHEST kikes get a pass?

source:
>rt.com/business/451417-amazon-pays-negative-tax-loopholes/

Attached: evil-amazon.jpg (350x187, 18K)

Corporations shouldn't pay any taxes.

FPBP

COMPANY NO PAY TAX BRUUUUMPHFHFHFHFHFH DPÜLKASOPFKMLÖASFOKIKEMLTOÖÄOVENSFVANDÜILXNLEAFSMÖPOSTÄVLXINZPVSTOREKMLÖPRICESPOAFSFOMKLÖA;VOKLXMÖV;:ÄPOÖLGVNMDPGXAÄPÜ
ÄD

other way around.
>pic related

Attached: taxes.jpg (608x609, 114K)

IRS here,
Hope you faggots lodged your TAX returns?
Or we'll litterally LOCK YOU UP
What?
You dont want to pay your taxes?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
that's only for (((companies)))

Attached: 1550108281815.png (446x435, 81K)

>Bart's Company A
>makes 5 million, spends 1, thus profit 4 million
>buys supplies, services at total cost of 4 million
>spent money at Davids' company
>what is davids company? Barts Company B.
it isnt a tax loophole, it's money laundering. let me spell it out for you.
>Mark Strawman works at walmart, he makes 20k per year. the poverty line is 12k, so he pays tax on 8k worth of taxable income. one year he makes a company, Mark Strawman Inc. Mark didn't make 20k or 8k, because that year he spent all his paychecks at his company. he bought, consultation. now that company is a tax free not for profit. if Mark Strawman does this every year he never pays tax. plus his kids get company cars and company health insurance, business rates on travel et cetera. smrt way to use your right to assembly.
>amazon makes billions in profit
>pretends to pay bills, no profits
>bills went to "amazon IP holder Inc"
>now theres no income to tax, amazon made no profit.
this is the first hurdle of laundering money, making it somrone elses money.
>the second company keeps spending the money, on more companies amazon owns
>thus amazons sales are a form of resource exaggeration because hslf their sales are their own shell corps laundering monry through itself. amazon just sells it's property from one amazon warehouse to another, pretending to be an organic market

Women were not allowed to vote till 1920

I’m a CPA and I do this for a living. You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Stfu discored shill npc
The more threads you make the more autosage you get

Lib shit dosent know about STATE TAXES

Why do we need corporations?

Attached: mattervr-wright-brothers-virtual-reality[1].jpg (1000x563, 386K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>protect the kikes PROFITS

Capitalism would be a perfect system but for Jews

Amazon is likely a government run data collection operation.
I’m not certain, but Bezos may have been tirned to working for .gov, or he may have been sent out with that specific task from the beginning.
It would explain the sweet deal with USPS.
It would also explain all the media publicity for Amazon starting out.
There are also many things a company like Amazon could do, that would be more suspicious from small spook retailers.

Attached: 8D8D2604-1C22-4596-B112-ACD31A66E950.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

No taxes?
Every time I order something from Amazon, I get banged up for almost 10% in sales tax.
That's a hell of alot taxes for a company that doesn't pay taxes.

Pretty lame data collection.
So Amazon and the NSA know I buy travel guidebooks and leather whips to use on my girlfriend.
Big whoop.

Imagine thinking accounting doesn't exist...

>thinks taxes goes for "dem programs"
>doesnt realize it all..ALL goes to the pockets of the kikes that own that fed
>Amazon is giving zero dollars to the kikes
Based in my book

Other than payroll taxes and sales tax generation... plenty of corporations don’t pay taxes. There is no incentive to hold money within a corporation. To avoid taxes, corporations spend money on useful (depends on the company) things to benefit the business, whether that is capital investment, larger distribution of salaries or bonuses (don’t care if it’s not getting shared with “the little guy” - it’s funds leaving the corporation), etc.

Why would I have any incentive to maintain a net income greater than zero in a corporation? If I am a decision maker I’ll simply pay myself more, or pay others more, or make capital investments. Other than keeping around some emergency cash a corporation having taxable income is pointless.

Facebook collects data on everyone you know, both family and friends, as well as hobbies you follow, etc.
Amazon collects data on everything you buy. Originally it was just what reading material you purchased, from technical books, to romance novels, or whether you purchased Lolita, or Mein Kampf, or the Turner Diaries, or guides to Anal Sex.
Then Amazon sold CDs and DVDs, so they could follow what music you listened to, ie. gansta rap, or classical, or do you purchase comedy albums, and if so, which ones. Also self help albums etc.
Then movies. Did you buy Transformers or Star Trek. Did you follow Star Trek up with Pretty Baby?

Then Amazon got into other products.
They sell clothing and know what size you wear in clothing and shoes, and what types of clothing you like.
They know if you buy tools, or games, etc.
Amazon was looking into getting into the prescription drug pharmacy market.
With this Amazon could roughly determine health problems without access to your medical records.
Amazon purchased Whole Goods, which gives them access to records of what “fresh” food you purchase, something that is usually done locally, and in cash for many people.

>TIL when I pay sales tax, the company pays sales tax
Jesus you're retarded. Is it too late to abort you?

>amazon found a way to profit and game the system
Fix the tax code, don't blame amazon or Trump. Samd thing wax true during obummer years.

Amazon is generating that sales tax.

Aren't corporations people too?

Amazed at how ignorant you dumbfucks are. None of you know Jack shit how business tax code works
Hur Durr Jews
Boomers!

...The company pays that tax to the Govt..they just charge you instead of having the bill themselves.

>richest kikes
The three richest people in America are not kikes.

You can't argue with /pol retards user
IOW you can't fix stupid. And there a lot of stupid cocksuckers on here night after night spewing their bullshit cause they think they're smart.

You must be a nigger if that's what you came away with after reading my post.

Attached: 11124.png (1090x540, 41K)

>>inb4 taxation is theft
>irrelivant cos everyone else IS paying takes
relevant because you should stop doing that.

>Nigger
Maybe he's a Boomer
Maybe he's a kike
Maybe he's a ..........