THIS is the IDF Ground Forces....OH NO NO NO!!!!!

Attached: IDF GROUND TROOPS.webm (636x352, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

haha look at them they're so dumb, they're too ineffectual to pull off anything serio---

oh.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: 1549828675018.jpg (1200x1197, 208K)

A couple of their generals have been kvetching for years about the shitty state of their ground forces. Apparently it's viewed as a sort of summer camp with lots of easy sex, and they barely train.

Attached: 1529013969244.gif (299x189, 1.93M)

Blowing up some goyim is one thing, defending their tiny country when invaded 100:1 is another.

Exactly. The Muslims don't even need to invade, they can just roll some tires downhill at the Israelis.

>The Muslims don't even need to invade, they can just roll some tires downhill at the Israelis.

Attached: 1537695596948.jpg (480x564, 33K)

I almost feel bad for the Israelis. It's going to be a slaughter.

>thicc

They deserve it.

Attached: IDF Ansariya Ambush 1997.jpg (648x425, 44K)

why wasn't it thus far? it's not like the retards didn't try multiple times.

Attached: 1522566426602.png (779x856, 391K)

and yet (even if that isn't fake as shit) I sit here at my comfy home with high quality of life while the retards keep living in their shitholes or flee to other countries.

You're going to die.

You're talking about when you whined so hard that America came in and saved you?

We remember the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, King David Hotel, 911.

We're American, we don't flee or live in shit. I am getting a bit tired of protecting you guys but hey, you're bought most of our politicians so at least you guys are good at strategy.

what about em,

lol thy have fatties too

IDF, you have already lost the war. ALL of the poison you have injected into America has also been absorbed by your people.

Israel is fucked lol and they did it to themselves

Attached: ef49d1c4e0ae4e9c57d6badba9f463e8bdbd7d6930d402d0ce65cb5e9b051504.jpg (509x499, 123K)

I don't think so muhamed.
what does happens is that you had to flee you shithole of a country and leach on functioning societies while crying like a little bitch.
what a pathetic loser, just like all the rest of the arab race.

Attached: arab-league-baby-cry.jpg (398x277, 30K)

god i just want a qt israeli gf

>stopping a wheel that easily weighs over a thousand pounds each
Extremely shiggy.

Attached: 1533064029286.jpg (2347x2030, 1.58M)

>lol being IDF is super fun! There's room for everybody!

Attached: JLBC_PROMOAD_1024x1024.jpg (818x784, 83K)

HOSTILE REMINDER
YOU HAVE A NAME AND AN ADDRESS
Like everyone else
>talmud cant protect you from homemade AKs

the US cam only once, and even that was only to prevent a nuke strike on egypt.

wow cutouts by a schizophrenic.
I so scared..

lmao a bunch of desert heebs influencing the midde-east - and world - that much.

you should be embarrassed.

Attached: 1544971316720.png (901x373, 29K)

Saudis are your allies you dumbfuck low IQ kike. They're also rich as fuck.

Your race's machinations won't stay unexposed for long, just wait for it.

luckily the low IQ of arabs saves me every time.
it's like fighting against retard monkeys.

nope

Attached: 1539199224156.png (1122x1630, 1.4M)

and yet you are the one that show this kind of behavior.
meanwhile I live happily among ashkenazi jews and enjoy a hi tech industry motivated by superior genes.

Next time we will be the ones shooting off the nukes. Remember, Trump is a 911 truther. Remember when he said "We don't know who our allies are in the Middle East?" and then said it's "Not just Saudi Arabia but other countries, non-Muslims."

I know some chines from malyasia, they constantly laughs at the retarded muslims for being low IQ conspiracy riddle losers.
go fuck a goat you retard, only imbeciles follow the moral values of a towel head pedophile that used to fuck camels.

really fucking rich that a fucking Jew would call someone else out for leaching on functioning societies.

its going to be based, we are going to enslave all israeli women and rape them, then we will slaughter all the men, jewish blood will run freely through the streets.

you don't even have potable water, or water at all.
how are you retards going to achieve anything in your life? so far your contribution to humanity is nothing.

Attached: TAP-WATER.jpg (700x501, 93K)

kvetch harder schlomo, we will not show any mercy to you, all kikes will die.

Attached: 1528706131085.jpg (717x627, 85K)

thick jew on the right Jesus christ

Attached: 1546509651947.jpg (1080x1350, 71K)

also, death to israel, have a good night

Attached: deloutherbourg1.jpg (1000x686, 60K)

>also, death to israel, have a good night
based

White Sharia is spreading.

Attached: trump.donald.png (749x670, 698K)

Underrated

Attached: 1546847068264.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

You’re both sand niggers

You're JIDF

Does this mean we should be friends with saudi or are they just another jew puppet?

saved. thank you. had not seen this before webm before.

Good. You have our full support here. I will donate $200 to a Palestinian group tomorrow.

Free Palestine!!

wow that one on the right is CAPITAL F-A-T

Attached: 1540657030257.jpg (1535x2011, 709K)

They have no need in military of their own, because they know that (you) are always ready to die for them, and even if you aren't, Zion Don probably doesnt mind bringing mandatory conscription back if Israel is in great danger.

Attached: 1527508456760.jpg (1179x1373, 1.06M)

Based jew

This is a classic and it never gets old. These guys are literal faggots.

>the idf and the mossad are the same thing

Attached: 1531954013218.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Unit 8200 too, don't forget to mention them often!

Everyone working in Unit 8200 will be put to death for war crimes.

Hey you didn't answer me in the other thread. Is israel really gonna get fucked tomorrow? I also heard the 15th.

Attached: Palestines true borders.jpg (900x924, 121K)

IDF Diaper force is a joke but because of their Air Force they don't really need it in regards to defense, Offensive war ship sailed long ago with Lebanon.

I think so

Wow! No wonder why the muzzys are so butthurt salty about constantly loosing ground to them. Funny funny shit. How embarrassing

There's been massively increased encrypted morse code on the websdr coming from that area.

Jews should give up the desert id rather take in jew refugees than muslims over this war about holy rocks

it's an involuntary service, part of growing up, you retard, so obviously they're going to the garbage useless retards thrown in there as well. imagine your ENTIRE high school in the military, together, at one time. that's the IDF. some are going to be useful, some are going to be garbage

Attached: 1538967111197.png (557x618, 415K)

Reddit is your place of residence, and you should be getiing back to you home now.

You really don't...

Your government literally supported a war that put your greatest enemy right on your northeast border and is turning two of the three largest nations in the region into Iranian puppet states.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Couldn't you load that tire up with a bunch of explosives? I'd be more concerned than they are.

Trying hard not to think about war with Iran right? I know you are deflecting hard Shlomo buts it's going to be ok. Bibi is going to give you a nice pair of comfortable diapers to shit yourself in as you're about to beheaded by an Iranian bvll.

How many beers would it take for you to smash the main battle tank Jewess on the far right?

>mfw they'll wreck (((your))) shit even without the necessities of life
How weak are you guys exactly?

I think one beer would be enough just smash the bottle over her head.

The real sad part it´s that even though many idf forces are a meme the arabs still can´t win against them

Attached: 1523254089084.jpg (500x610, 83K)

Death to Israel user, good night to everyone else as well.

:^)

Considering almost every retard has to go thru the IDF it makes sense they do shit like this.

To be fair it would be like Mexico fighting a US state. You'd just get shit on due to technology, IQ and discipline gap.

GN fren. Death to Hezbollallahah

Just wait until the fresh blood of woke progressive Americans gets in power and abandons Israel.

MFW you realize your entire country comes crumbling after America leaves you high and dry because you can’t get along with Muslims.

We don´t have delusions of winning a war against the us, unlike palestinians, and honestly if we outnumbered us like the arabs outnumbered the jews we could at least have some minor victories

>we could at least have some minor victories
You couldn't beat outnumbered americas at the height of your military strength.

>we don't have delusions
>launches into delusion

Mexico couldn't even take a single US state 1v1. Your military is afraid of fucking cartel idiots that can't hit the broad side of a barn.

>these are the people that control the world
Oh my god

LOL holy fuck bean dip. I’m sorry but you could never in a million years take America. The only way you got momentum was when the catholic irish and Europeans came to save you.

Fucking all those natives ruined the conquering blood. You guys really can’t even hold your own cities.

No those are the meatsacks they keep in israel to be human shields for the people who control the world.

Laugh while you can.

Wrong. THIS is the IDF ground forces.

Attached: fe6619c9-aa98-4c67-8456-83bc1510b3ff.jpg (600x500, 126K)

Dumbass. Eventually we're going to fall, and once that happens, you're wide open. And they're gonna swarm you like the plague, and no amount of advanced tech is going to save you from their numbers. See Germany v The Soviet Union for details.

Saltier and saltier.
Potato is more salt.png

Attached: image.jpg (809x539, 125K)

Don’t pick sides. We need to let both sides think we will support them, then once shit kicks off we just sit back and watch the fireworks on TV.

Attached: 2 (9).jpg (2093x1176, 138K)

if the whole world and it's stages are just acts......then this has to be fake and scripted as well right?,.......right?!

>>They have no need in military of their own, because they know that (you) are always ready to die for them, and even if you aren't, Zion Don probably doesnt mind bringing mandatory conscription back if Israel is in great danger.
Fucking redundant, unoriginal mediocrity. I guess I should vote for Booker now he's almost like Trump, just vegan, you are so smart.

>muh jew iq

Is that freddie mercury?

I see a little silhouette-o of a man...