Is Homosexuality the solution to the vaginal Jew?

Horniness is extremely distracting for men who want to fight a united front. We need the fight a full scale war against ZOG, and we can't do that while also at the same time being controlled and mislead by the vaginal jew.

So I suggest we embrace homo sex. Each Jow Forumstard should fuck the asshole and suck each other off. There are a lot of hard cocks that need to be serviced. That way everybody is clear headed and ready for battle. And best of all, nobody is controlled by the vaginal jew. At last, men are truly free to make their own destiny.

And this method has another benefit too: Jow Forumstards can offer their ass and mouth to invading refugees and Somalis in Europe to pacify them. Refugees are violent and rape because their black and brown cock are swollen and their balls are about to erupt with semen that they can't get out. If we let them cum in us, we pacify them and buy ourself time to plan out the day of the rope.

I'm open to suggestions.

Attached: vaginal_jew.png (1124x615, 180K)

Whatever you say, poofta.

Attached: gay or not.png (999x768, 273K)

fuck off mgtow, you all are so disconnected from everything. truly the lowest of IQs
saged

How is the OP even mgtow you moron?

>Poofta
>Not Poofta
I'm sure you'll feel real good about yourself when ZOG wins because Jow Forums is too horny to think straight or is mislead by their "loyal gf". We need to seriously drain each others balls in our mouth and asshole if we have a chance against the jews.

Bisexuality is the ultimate adaptation allowing for procreation and strategic homosex.

Attached: aOlsSsmK_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>A fucking leaf
every single fucking time. God will smite you, sodomite.

Exactly, women subverts us just as much as any jew. We need to dispense with them temporarily if we want to have any chance to take back out white homeland from (((them))).

We can't fight a two front war against the vaginal jew and ZOG. It's not possible. Swallowing Somali cock and letting them breed us will also be a huge tactical advantage for white men.

Of course it isn't you stupid Canadian faggot

>Yesss goy-uh I mean loyal boyfriend. Stay within my influence and grasp

Attached: maga_gf.jpg (342x400, 25K)

Dumb fucking leaf is dumb
Imagine my shock

Homosexuality emasculates men while also destroying the relationships men are meant to have with each other which is that of brotherhood.

Jow Forums will deny it, but this is the only way we win against (((them)))

How about we start nailing sodomites of your kind on crosses again instead ?

Go fuck your dog, you demented piece of shit leaf. Hey dipshit. Fun protip having self control improves your life but I wouldn't expect a worthless scum leaf to know that being gay gives "the aids". Go drink aids blood faggot

I like this idea.

Attached: fucking degenerates.png (619x713, 735K)

>Roastie panicking that men have found a way to break out of their shackles
Roasties gonna roast.

Attached: roast_5.jpg (720x395, 17K)

If the vagina is the Jew , then homosexuality is the NIgger. Atleast you can control a Jew by beating them.

Dividing and conquering is literally fucking retarded and so old. Theres only so many ways you can creatively try to turn people against eachother before the playbook is written and people pick up on it. Kys before we do, you kike, you will never divide man from women.

Based.

Attached: celebrating loo.gif (320x240, 3.49M)

>NOO goy-uh I mean Husband. Your a degenerate if you release your sexual impulses on men. Just keep having sex with me so you can stay within MY grasp
Kek. And the Roasties come out of the woodwork to defend the status quo.

>leaf
>gay
yawn

keep your gay shit to yourself faggot

Fuck off you dumb faggot.
Sex is an animalistic, primitive desire and men should form relationships for higher purposes.
You're doing nothing but promoting degeneracy.

>you will never divide man from women.
Can't tell if Vaginal Jew who wants to keep control over your goy cattle(Boyfriend/Husband) or brainwashed goy cattle who refuses to face the truth.

Fuck you cock gobbler, I despise faggots because they are natural pedophiles.

Putting me in the subconscious "outgroup" by labeling me wont change anything you kike faggot, kys. YoU WiLl NoT DiViDe Us

Threads like this are
>K O S H E R
But, Honk threads get pruned? Makes a honker think.

Attached: B89B4ABF-E3C7-4400-8D25-D00F9F6A985F.png (640x647, 262K)

>Don't label me BIGOT
Well its just a statement of fact. Either your a Roastie or a Roastie's goy cattle. What else could you be? An alien?

And now your obfuscating trying to completely shift topic because youre just a fucking shill who doesnt get payed enough. Kys.

I really gotta ask a question: do you think that every man who is in a relationship is a "roastie slave"? (or whatever the fuck your spurgo ass said) this is how i know youre a fucking divide and conquer kike, is because every time you post you try to divide. If you arent payed for it youre retarded, btw.

>An actual effective strategy to dismantle ZOG is more important than a cartoon clown meme
Oh bohoo. Listen to me nigger, giving your asshole to Somalis will buy us valuable time to save Europe. Do you really want to post clown memes here instead and watch Europe fall? Or do you want to get out there and give your anus in exchange for a white ethnostate?

Your choice, faggot.

you think an emasculated homosexual population
are anywhere close to the strong, traditional, woman-loving men needed to produce and maintain an ethnostate?

Attached: gay men and pedophilia.jpg (608x1024, 89K)

>Your either a Roasite or a Roastie's goy cattle
>DONT LABEL ME BIGOT
>Well, it's not a Label. It's just stating the Facts
>YOUR GETTING OFF TOPIC STAY ON TOPIC
Lol. I was on topic the whole time. Why are you trying so hard to derail this strategy? What's your endgame?

>do you think that every man who is in a relationship is a "roastie slave"?
Every man in a relationship is heavily influenced and subservient to their women which dictate jewish and marxist philosophy to their goy cattle(Boyfriends/Husband).

Do you really want to fight a two front war against ZOG itself and your Women who will be heavily influencing you to be in favor of ZOG? Even if you go full MGTOW you'll still be extremely horny and unable to think straight on the battle field. Homo sex solves all of these problems.

Is this what it looks like when two kikes ghost write?

You make way too many assumptions about women to be anyone other than a neet.

>Emasculated!! You'll be Emasculated Goy cattle-Uh i mean Husband. That's why you need to stay subservient to ME
Lol. Emasculation is a Jewish Psyop. It's all in your head. The strongest men are the ones who can get raped by Somalis and still be manly men.

>woman-loving men
They are a luxury we can't afford right now as I've mentioned like 20 times.

The truth is not assumptions bro.

Because all MGTOWs are fags.

Honestly you discord trannies amuse me to no end.
Just say that you like dick and be done with it.
Stop trying to pretend that you ingesting ectoliters of semen is some sort of nuanced political stand.
Just do it and accept the consequences faggot.
And stop killing good threads.

Attached: IMG_20190212_122845.jpg (912x1316, 288K)

>An effective strategy against ZOG is less important than literal clown meme threads
You seem more like the discord tranny to me. Is this the communist tactic of accusing your enemy of what you are actually doing?

Meme is retarded. A true Jow Forumslack treats his wife like Little House on the Praire. Basically like a benevolent Muslim.

>She cooks
>She cleans
>She fucks
>She obeys

>communist tactic of accusing your enemy of what you are actually doing
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

You Dickless Discord Trannies REALLY fucking suck at this game.
Are you one of the idiots who shill for FREE------while the core ShareBlue idiots who organized you get paid over 300K a year for this?

Attached: laughG.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Decent trolling.