Call leftist women prostitutes

Since "slut" and "bitch" are considered empowering by whorish women nowadays, shouldn't they just be called prostitutes? They sleep around with other men who will give them a meaningful relationship and money to support their vapid and shallow lifestyle, so why not just shame them for what they really are

Attached: 1530812972608.jpg (1748x1200, 789K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey dumbass, people become whatever you label them as. If you label them as prostitutes, they’re gonna stay prostitutes. Just call them women and mothers. Because the typical leftist woman does not consider herself to be a woman or a mother.

>shame them with slut
>they adopt it and claim it's empowering
>shame them with bitch
>they adopt it and claim it's empowering
What makes you think it's really going to be different this time? Even roastie seems to be loosing its effectiveness.
You'retrying to shame shameless people.

Attached: cuck pillow.png (480x640, 482K)

They call prostitutes "sex workers" and they bar "SWERFS" (sex worker exclusionary radical feminists) from their events. It won't be effective.

I can't believe I ever thought I would see this happen when the thing that was supposed to happen needs to get another way before the last time I saw this I knew there would be no way I could feel as if there was a choice in never having said that we can no longer forget what they were doing about it last time.

Now this.....

The 2nd one has a disorder of sexual development, but, which one is it?

Is someone a lesser human being for having sex? Are you fucking retarded? Do you just let Jow Forums define all of your ill-informed opinions?
Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: npc irony.jpg (640x1140, 137K)

Ariana Grande? Easy, her disorder is latent homosexuality. A woman who has no desire to be a mother is homosexual or only interested in having sterile relationships like a homosexual. Isn’t she famous for having at least a dozen other celebrity exes?

CUNT always works.

Yikes.

discord tranny

Attached: hh8xb1n.jpg (638x358, 21K)

OK, roastie, I'm sure you'll find some thirsty beta that will want you.

Attached: 9c7eb1a7.jpg (720x960, 63K)

Yeah but none of those exes are women to my knowledge... so how is she a lesbian? Just another 'sex worker' as far as I see

Just ignore them, it hurts them more than any insult.

Girl in pic is a roastie

Whores are proud of being whores. Point out their physical flaws if you want to get under their skin. When a woman relies on her beauty and sex appeal, making her feel undesirable is a huge gut punch.

that statue looks like some cheap ass shit lmfao

Attached: 1475615249712.jpg (554x400, 27K)

The female is immunized against all dangers: one may call her a thot, whore, slut, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But caller her a roastie and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

"hookers" is better. they're afraid of that word, which is why they try and call literal hookers "sex workers"

>badmouthing Ikomachan
I'll cut you, motherfucker.

Attached: 161205.webm (1280x720, 2.22M)

roastie cunt detected.

Mother... How about whore and piece of shit of a human being?

Degenerate fucking excuse of person. How is that?

The actual argument of that post was: if society doesn't apply pressure on an individual, the individual will do what they want instead of what the society needs.
Grow up both of you.