At last I have become the Art of the Deal

At last I have become the Art of the Deal

Attached: 1550128724413.jpg (1380x535, 75K)

I can't believe I ever thought I would see this happen when the thing that was supposed to happen needs to get another way before the last time I saw this I knew there would be no way I could feel as if there was a choice in never having said that we can no longer forget what they were doing about it last time.

Now this.....

Would have been better to simply put more border patrol guards in the high traffic areas surely. I mean, at least then someone is being employed. The wall was always a stupid idea.

Shame, I wouldve liked the US to atleast still be around for the manned space exploration era

That era has passed. Now the age of niggerism is upon us

Dogitals onfirmed

He's going to use a presidential memo to get the funds and the ninth circuit won't be able to touch him because the legislature approved it, at least symbolically

Thanks Obama, Bush, Clinton, and other Bush for turning a minor aspect of the presidency into the IRL vidya cheat console for the game of POTUS

/thread

>and it's illegal to build the other 150 miles, ever

if Trump doesn't veto this bill his presidency is OVER

See Wollman Rink.

Do you think you will be if we fall lol

The magnetic poles are going to shift befor then and your going to see some serious shit.

he's going to do an executive aciton, and you faggots are going to eat shit

>executive actions are infallible and never fall under court supervision
/ptg/ detected. you have to go back.

$5.7 Billion for a piddly 200 miles? Would the labor and materials really be that expensive?

Jesus christ can we just have our civil war already?! Im tired of waiting

Attached: anytime......gif (263x239, 357K)

It won't end with a bang. It will end with a whimper.

J U S T
U
S
T

Attached: 1524294881568.png (600x338, 237K)

GOP negotiators are not Trump.

but wait dude Trump is gonna get 23 million to fund the wall and get the military to build it dood come on! you tranny faggot! shill!

Some jew wrote that book he doesn't know about deals

>/ptg/ detected. you have to go back.
And who has standing to sue, asshole? If he builds in Texas, how is that under the 9th circuit retard. Trump has been saying he's going to do this for weeks now. He just wants to avoid the shut down.

This is exactly what's going to happen. Can't wait until you trannies are kevetching over it.

Border guards are temporary and can be told to stand down by a democrat administration. The wall is permanent.

huh?

you realize a wall would need to be constantly maintained, right retard? it's not a fucking permanemt monument

It's the government, dude.

>you realize a wall would need to be constantly maintained, right retard?
In what way?
Maybe a few slats will have to be replaced every few years. But unless the Mexicans drive a tank through it or bring an industrial saw (with a long ass extension cord) there's not much damage then can do to it.
They shitty fences from W. Bush are still standing.

Is this new pasta

>24.6 million per mile
vs
>25 million
The original deal called for 28,5 million per mile though

I think its just a samefag reposting it everywhere. Trying to be like

>Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Except his is weak and reads like a lefty meme.

holy shit, truly 4d chinese checkers
MAGA!

Did you not read the bill?

Cities get to choose where the wall goes and whether it goes up

and he can't build it across several ranches and nature reserves

And he can't get funding from outside the bill

The bill basically permanently legalizes open borders

Relax. This masterfully played 4-D chess.

yo niggas
we got el chapo monies
LOL

underrated

Good morning, Tel Aviv!

I can't wait for liberals to decry this totally unprecedented abuse of power that he invented out of thin air

Dang those digits, and that post give me a hard on.

ç̛̻̬͎̦̗̻̩͔̮̺̬ͣ̽̋͐̏̒̓ͨͧ̒ͭͩ́̃ͪ̂͠h̷͉̹̥̱͎̖̣͎͎̭͓͉̖̯̫̃̋ͦͧ̏ͬ͡ͅë̡͕͚̹͕̯͍͖̬̪͓̻́̊̄ͩ͑͡c̮̘̘̞͎̭ͫ̆̉̉ͭ̈́͒̽̏͑̔́̚̕k̷̡̠̝̘͕̳̾̌͗̀ͯͣ̍̃͋̐̐͂͛͋͒̂e͕̭̱̪̠̪͍̰͉̬̘͈̥̰̤̪͕̟̓ͩͩ̐̓͌͐̐ͪ̓̔́͌̇̊͘͘ͅd̵͚̪̺̏̉ͣͯ͞ͅ ̴̧̢̻͇̹̤̞̱͉̯̭̯̮̭̬̖ͫͮ̈́ͣ̒͛̓̏͑̇͊̑̂͢a̘̜͕̮̳ͧ̓̋̽͂ͨ̄̈́ͩ̊͋̂̕͘͝ň̴̥͓͚̖̮̻̪̪̖̬̹̟̜̟͍̞̍͌̋ͬ͑̿̀ͪ̄̊ͣ̏͆͒ͨ͋͘͝d͍̼͉̠̹͓̫͔͖̬͇ͧ̇̓̓̍ͫͭ̽̔̔ͭ̚͘ͅ ̡̥̯̯͖̦̳̤̯̞̟͙͓̖͇́ͭͧͪ̂ͧͩͮͤ̄̿̉̆ͮ̓̾̈̐͘f̴̧̢̯͔̜͍̭̈̈ͬ̿ͮ̏͆͛͠ͅa̸̢̠̜̩͉̘̣͚͖̞ͯ̐ͫ͒͛ͣͯͩͪ̈́̀͘͠c̷̳̠͈̿̆͗̐̊ͧͨ̔̄̈́̓͆̄̔͞͡t̷̸̢̛̻̜̤̞͈̠̯̳̫͈̼̜͈̮͎̙̒ͦ͌ͮͫ͒̌̈̐̓̓̀ͯͤ̇͡ͅù̧̨̬̱̘͉̠̮̫͕̭͚͎̥̘̗̹̹̬͛̂͒ͯ͗̀ͫ̈́̂ͣ́͜͝a̘̮̺̫̤̩̞̱̟̥̩̍͛ͣ̋̿͝ͅͅl̘͙͕͚̼̭͓̫̳̹͚͚ͮͨͧ̍̀͟͟͞

no I didn't read it. yeah, he better not sign it.

Imagine being such a kike you try to convince people that the biggest jew dick sucker in the Oval Office isn't a jew dick sucker even though every single fucking time this kike talks it's all about the 6 gorillion dead jews

Deal he turned down was for modifications of existing fencing, deal he took was for new fencing. Totally different.

Then a minefield.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOOK AT THEM COPE

Attached: 486354948.jpg (940x705, 296K)

Not to mention they would have to process all of the illegals they catch. They don't just shoo them away. A wall is a deterrent. More border patrol is just a fucking welcome wagon