Conservatives/Christians are Low IQ

Just a friendly Reminder that conservatives are lower IQ than Liberals. Christians are lower IQ than atheists.

The Lower your IQ, the higher your fertility rate. Is it any surprise that Christian Conservatives have a higher fertility rate than Atheist liberals?

Attached: averagewhiteIQByReligion.jpg (500x481, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/12/religion-iq/
brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw so high IQ you cut your dick off to change genders which don’t really exist because there are 67 of them

Attached: 3196C3A9-FD05-4192-8857-41F6E8EBC3DE.png (550x543, 25K)

Conservative jews and atheists are a thing, you know.

I'd love the source.

As a general rule, Liberals are higher IQ than conservatives. There are exceptions, tho.

Attached: conservative_v_liberal_iq.jpg (590x472, 22K)

Here you go: blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/12/religion-iq/

>le transgender strawman
99.99% of liberals aren't transgender.

Your post is just cope because highly educated, well-off and well-adjusted professionals tend to be centrists or slightly left of centre (democrats)

Muslims have a higher IQ than I expected

Attached: 172969_Enthauptung_Il7Sj1a-medium.jpg (291x235, 17K)

Yeah but most of you dumbasses support their insanity. And tear down anyone who doesn't. You yourselves are equally to blame.

Isn't Anglican Christians?

>Baptist and Pentecostal at the bottom
Checks out

To be fair there is a lot of variation among the denominations, and the Anglican church scored really high, that's an interesting statistic.

Also I'm curious about the Amish, they're not included in that table and they have afaik the highest fertility rate among Christian denominations.

"White" Muslims. I think they are talking about European Muslims not Abdullah from Pakistan.

Libertarians have the highest IQs. Checkmate, liberal faggots.

The trope about high jewish IQ has been debunked quite a few times, plus ....
white + jewish? get the fuck out of here, faggot

>Jewish IQ has been debunked
Citation needed

yep LOL OP Fail

I'm a liberal/centrist and I just don't think they should be excluded from society because of their mental illness. I wouldn't want it or my son or daughter.

Who gives a fuck? It's practically a nonissue. They are like 0.01% of the population. The only people making a big deal out of it are triggered identity politics types (on the left and on the right such as yourself). There's more important issues like the environment and social safety net.

>Implying American Christians are a member of the British version of Christianity that pretty much only exists in the UK

brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Literally 10 seconds search on google. Try harder by yourself, you lazy faggot leaf

(in case you're too lazy to read, your homeland is placed at 95 average IQ points)

Higher iq people go to University. Universities are super leftist. /Thread

It's kind of interesting that ashkenazi jews in israel have lower IQ than ones in USA and EU.

Attached: iq-map.jpg (1272x800, 522K)

Stop being a sissy faggot. I killed my father over eating with the fork in his right hand and I stabbed someone to death and tore out his eyes over saying gays are people. If you cannot do atleast this you fail as a human.

Literally the Anglo church created by Henry the Eigth.

ANGLO-AMERICAN MASTER RACE.

>An country that is minority Ashkenazi Jew and is filled the sub 90 IQ Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews being sub 115 IQ proves that Ashkenazi Jew IQ is less than 115!
Let me guess your religion based on your Response. Are you a Pentecostal?

You forgot Episcopals.

To me, you jews are all the same. I don't care if you're ashkenazim, sephardic or whatever the fuck you call yourselves. You all peddle your IQ all the same. And it's dogshit.

>This is the same map that records Iran's IQ as 84
Yeah, ok

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 4.01.33 AM.png (702x313, 48K)

My only regret is not screencapping posts that showed clear cheating by israelis and chinese in testing IQ. They would hand-pick high performing children and present them as randomly selected.
But I'm sure subversion is NOT their strong point.

Yet high IQ people are neurotic cuckolds most of the time. IQ means you are good at IQ tests (or cheating on them).

>correlation is causation
Found the "high IQ" retard

Cheating at IQ tests?

Why not? Chinks cheat all the time, why not cheat on IQ experiments/research to promote azn supremacy. Also people who take IQ tests seriously are already retarded and score zero by definition.

Your study shows that religious/ethnic groups with strong group identity and institutional power (WASPs and Jews) score higher than atheists, and a religious group (Episcopal) has the highest average IQ. Maybe you should reconsider your retarded rhetoric.
Its the religion of WASPs, the ruling ethnic class of the country. Maybe learn about shit you want to pretend to know about. Wouldn't it be better to actually know about it?

>The Lower your IQ, the higher your fertility rate.
So what you're saying is that low IQ is an evolutionary advantage.

Higher IQ correlates with mental illness.

Religion of WASP/jews is liberalism aka protenstantism 2.0 - or godless christianity. (with saint Obama and saint Mueller)

Dumbass, all of those are over 100.

Perhaps YOU should be retested.
You should also repent before you find yourself burning in hell.
To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

Also IQ tests are good enough to detect sub 85 point retards but after 100-110 they are pretty much useless.

>Christians are low IQ
>literally on the top of your chart
Lmao, you’re a complete fucking retard.

Attached: 831A7DF1-2B4F-4CFB-A863-D8F1A6DC9B47.jpg (564x564, 35K)

trump supporters have a median income of >50k and own property
liberals pay rent in crack dens with baristabux

Yup, blacks and Latinos have an average IQ of 106. Lmao, you’re rhetoric gets dumber and dumber.

That's a very narrow view of Protestantism. Protestants are literally the most conservative people in the country.

As soon as the jew leaf got called out, he stopped posting.
Color me surprised.

The so-called greatest math genius was a kike.... and the dumbfuck couldn’t even understand the Monty Hall Paradigm, even after he was shown a diagram. It proves that kikes promote each other as “the smartest”, even though basic observation shows their spatial and logic IQ to be under 90.

that statistic is conscious manipulation because they define conservative as dumb and not surprisingly got results that they are dumber.
Affirmative answer to the question 'Schools should teach children to obey authority.' scores as 'conservative' in direct opposition to reality.
What they actually found was that dumber people are more conformist and authoritarian

AGNOSTICISM MASTERRACE. Also kys OP, most americans are retarded regardless of ideology

slovenia has an average IQ of under 100

Attached: catman5.jpg (217x232, 6K)

>blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2008/12/religion-iq/
That's not the source, you idiot. The primary source can not be found. Why not? If you end up with an average that that has a 6 IQ points deviation from macro compiled data, then you know you have screwed up something.

>Anecdotes disprove averages
Another pentecostal in thread eh?

Looks like your pseudo-scientific paper has been scrubbed from the internet. Why?

Average IQ is meaningless. If you search for the truth, then you should look into what the belief of those with the highest IQ, and not the many low IQ 105-109 atheist Marxist college (((professors))) and their brainwashed drones. Here:
Christopher Langan, highest IQ in America. Devout Christian
Andrew Magdy Kamal, highest IQ in the world. Devout Christian
I find most of the rabid atheists to have an IQ around 105-115. They falsely believe they are so much smarter than the masses and too stupid to understand their own ignorance and intellectual limitation.

Attached: sacred_heart-wallpaper-3840x2400.jpg (3840x2400, 3.54M)

>Another pentecostal in thread eh?
The typical rambling of a low-IQ atheist ape.

Attached: Sharm el sheikh, coptic church1.jpg (2048x1365, 692K)

>no legit source
>no explanation of which population was used for the samples
>11,000,000 IQ tests
Sure, totally legit
Fucken 100 posts arguing over bs stats

Anglos win again.
Non-white mongolian races and their shitskin religions are probably confused by what this all means.
Why are irish and germans and wops so fucking stupid though?
Clearly it is because they have shit Iberian and Slav and African genetics.
I see you there mopping the floor.
Nice job, second tier """whites""""

Look at N, sweetie.

Don't just run away, atheist ape.

Attached: 1548362427766.jpg (749x830, 116K)

Don't just run away, atheist ape.

Attached: church_2.jpg (1440x900, 461K)

>tfw Lutheran

Attached: 1483889496739.png (500x590, 19K)

What did you expect out of a slimy cowardly jew?

I believe you are correct. A very Jewy thread.

Attached: 1920x1080-1362360-church.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Authority is not coercion.

Libéral care about Qi now ?
How do you deal worth the fact that Negro have lower QI than white people ?

Anglican here :^)

How’s it going lads?

skewing the results there, seeing how latin america is 99% catholic due to spaniards and Anglicans being exclusively white brits. And of course the fact the majority of atheists are white, due western society as a whole changing focus from God being the almighty to money being the almighty.
Tl;DR: OP should show racial/ethnic iq instead. though it's certainly amusing that ever since Watson's statements on race gained tractions, libs suddenly care about IQ