Im sick of this crap

Any tips to leave this board for good?

Attached: unnamed.gif (220x220, 30K)

Maybe become uma?

Attached: gp7akcq2c0201.png (1328x1140, 89K)

Suicide.

But for real user, get some hobbies. Work with your hands, create something. Occupy yourself with life and forget this crazy place.

Delete your bookmark. if you cant get to the catalog in one click you're far less inclined to visit

An hero

In the end you just replace one thing with another.
I was able to stop coming here for a couple of months but only because during that period I spent all my spare time to play NV 5 fucking times in a row.
The board isn't the problem, it's us my friend.

Attached: Mocking Ai.jpg (992x1403, 156K)

Delete system 32

Even if you completely log off and never come to this site ever again, you're still here forever.

Attached: 1545010049644.jpg (1000x968, 130K)

I've been here since 2011 and all I can show for it is my innate hatred of niggers and their unwillingness to integrate into society properly. And comparing it to my real life experience throught childhood and adulthood, I honestly don't think I could be swayed any other way.
Take care of yourself.

No,
You’re here forever
:^)

Attached: A1B8AFDF-4D4B-4272-919F-6F2C21A451A0.png (2813x1521, 1.86M)

You browsed, you lurked, you posted, and you began seeing truths. Now, like me, you're a part of this place. Never forget, you're here forever.

Attached: M (74).png (700x544, 300K)

Remind yourself this is all you will ever get to see here:

>why don't you have 5 kids yet user
>100 years ago xyz was better
>they wuz kangs
>map of white and non white
>x whatever did y whatever discuss z whatever
>Asian waifu best ever
>robot girlfriends
>jews ate my homework
>meme x being reposted for the n-th time

It is easier to leave when bored.

Incredibly succinct.
Thanks for the laugh.

Attached: CPXP.gif (500x281, 971K)

The anger went away for me when I just stopped expecting them to be decent. I don't see it is as wrong to actively plan your life around them. It saves you a lot of energy in the long run. If you live in a neighborhood with them, leave. If you work with them, don't ever talk to them. That leaves only movies and restaurants, which should be fine if you have an Alamo Drafthouse in town and you avoid Long John Silvers and Burger King. Don't ever let them take advantage of your pity again, and just enjoy watching them flounder in misery like me!

>You're here forever

You can't leave
>You're here forever

You can't leave
>You're here forever

You can't leave
Etc

Quads of truth user

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-14-03-37-32.png (720x1280, 226K)

That's not how it works faggot

fug

Singles of newfaggotry

>work with your hands
Yeah user
Head on over to

This.

Make sure you only come here with a purpose, like it's USA presidential election or to make a thread asking as specific question, no mindless browsing.

post a picture of a naked nigger and caption the thread "wh*te bois cant compete" and you'll get a lifetime ban from all boards

Kek

Ask yourself what you get out of coming to this board. What need does it fill? For me, it's indulging in the repressed rage you can't even mention to people anymore. I still lurk here, but I am actively trying to work backwards and sublimate my anger into something more productive. I'd do the same thing if I were you.

You're here forever faggot, deal with it, everywhere else is normie bluepilled shit

Do it OP

does that work?
But I'd have to find and save a picture of a naked nigger and well...

Attached: gay shit.jpg (540x526, 87K)

there is so much potential here but it all gets lost in circle-jerking

just use reddit its the same anyway

I took a solid year off once. I missed being able to shitpost.

Attached: 7B9D835A-5FCA-4CA4-BEA8-BCFFBE0D5D64.jpg (700x700, 154K)

Why dont you like asian waifus?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-20 3 February 2018.jpg (1308x2006, 335K)

No one would give a shit if you kept it contained to one fucking thread

Attached: Yuju.webm (591x1080, 1.99M)

This is a pretty good idea. Another thing I do is visit 4plebs and search for topics so I won’t be tempted to post.

because people are attracted to their race. either wise most of us wouldn't exist no matter what the (((media))) tells you or certain tribes

Attached: tumblr_plmbstd4Jx1xgzrgho1_1280.jpg (1242x1534, 417K)

Part 2

I also live in a city that is gentrifying rapidly, so I get the satisfaction of watching their dogshit cultah disintegrate in real time. If you want to feel great, watch the local news when they do a sob story on a Section 8 building going to market prices. The reactions are priceless.

I quit periodically. This board induces depression since there's literal brigades of demoralization shills here 24/7

>happenings

I got banned severa times. Is easy tô work around a ban

You're welcome

Attached: image_0.png (500x390, 97K)

Enjoy your stay, faggot
>you're here forever

Find a board that fits you better like /lgbt/

Death

This board is a diseased shithole that I come to laugh at on a bi-weekly basis. My best advice to leave this place is to get involved with the outside world and get over the constant paranoia that afflicts you all. That's all unlikely however since you people cling to this place and are likely suffering from any variety of mental illnesses. You guys do make good memes though and for that I will continue to lurk here as a leftist for a while longer.

ah yes :) forget that one

*forgot

>thinking you can leave

okay see you tomorrow

>memeflaggot

Fbpb and checkedpilled

Bans dont stop you from lurking

You can never unswallow the red pill. I started coming here during the great Zimmerman chimpening for live streams and still come back here every so often when a big story hits the news and I need some real perspective/discission on it

Glad to know someone else uses Jow Forums as the same outlet for anger. Good luck man.

An hero faggot.
Livestream it when you do.

find something to do all the time that makes you money

duh

I want to leave but I'm a lifer.
have you thought about suicide?

Fpbp and the final hue-pill

don't believe the
>le here forever
faggots

most of Jow Forums has a crab-bucket mentality. i don't doubt that most people don't leave Jow Forums after getting sucked into it, but realistically there have been people who used to browse here and stopped for one reason or another. of course we won't know *why* exactly they left since they're obviously not here to tell us, but i'm sure they just moved on. maybe they found something more fulfilling to distract themselves with. maybe they just got bored (once you've been here for a year you've seen pretty much all there is to see, threads are just regurgitated). maybe they cut out internet out of their lives, not just Jow Forums. you never know.

by realizing that this board is synonymous with "shit"
just take a shit, don't flush and look at the shit
browsing Jow Forums has the exact same effect

i just come back here every once in a while (every 3-4 months for ~5 mins) to see how the shit's rotting and laugh

Why leave? It's fun watch colored people arguing about who is Jew

Attached: FILE3206.gif (695x392, 2.25M)

You do realize the paradox that you are asking the people who you know couldn’t leave?
They are still here aren’t they?

Attached: 74DBD3A9-B116-49F6-B80D-62F27D1D8558.jpg (1024x1024, 70K)

Attached: 7B5FD9CE-57D5-47F0-B6F5-944F31EBB9CD.png (605x264, 24K)

You will slowly become blue pilled if you do manage to leave. Which is why people come back. They go into the world and do normal shit, see something stupid like niggers chimping and remember that place where you could talk to other people about that crap without a filter and without risking losing their job ect. Jow Forums is a godsend, use it while it's still here.

I'm getting ready to leave because of the captchas.
It used to be just 1 or 2, but now I have to go through like 6 and half of them are "Please try again" even when I click all the fucking fire hydrants.

Everytime I think I’ve clicked them all, each one refreshes infinitely while remaining a bus.

>please not a bus
>please not a bus
>No god damnit its another bus!
>state at white box and contemplate life

Attached: CE8583C2-34B1-47B4-ADE4-619509E7FBA2.gif (200x163, 2.56M)

Buy the pass faggot. Shitposting ain't free.

>>state at white box and contemplate life
That box gets so fucking slow it's insane.
I don't want to click crosswalks and bicycles anymore

>this
Jow Forums= reddit - usernames

>unironically believing this

Reddit is so fake. I can’t call someone out for being a faggot without my post being censored by downvotes. Everyone circlejerks unoriginal content for karma and free speach is lost this way as anything that hits the front page is complete ass

The next big happening is right around the corner. You would be crazy to miss it.