Redditor here

Hello Channers! I find this site absolutely fascinating but understand us Redditors are privileged with more funding. This allows us more organization, moderation, bots and a modern democratic voting system to seek objective truth through fair debate between users. All this results in us having access to the latest information.

So I thought I'd check my privilege and share this tidbit with you all! Short Google and Facebook. Reddit is no longer the front page of the internet, we ARE the internet. Buying Reddit stock is like buying bitcoins in 2010

Protect your memes and remember:

Pepe'll getcha!

Haha! Just a little humor.

Have a wonderful day.

Attached: E606F033-051F-4062-86F8-B211BB6D75E2.png (728x981, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-YqhFUkqqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Big Tech is fucked and the Chinese PR people have been pushing this like crazy. Reddit is run by three dozen trannies and an AI chat bot. 3 billion valuation is going to cause a lot of people to eat their lunches but all of big tech is extremely overvalued.

Attached: 37321DFF-9292-4AF4-98EA-7C2EE03F5196.jpg (780x488, 87K)

Reddit is a Soviet shit hole of rules and despicable left wing SJW thugs. Moderation means censorship.. Restriction of the rights to express freely is immoral.

she has nice hair

Objective truth whatever you say kike

Attached: trust_me_you_stupid_jew_hater-501x372.gif (501x372, 8K)

thank you fellow burger

Woah hey now let’s cool it with the racism

What a fucking shitshow. Is this really what the American Economy is? Maybe we collapsed without realizing it.

I'm a Meg Tirell guy myself.

hey cool it with semitism

Imagine not being anti Semitic in 2019 lul like its the current year my guy

leaf reddit
color me shocked

I get the impression reddit is in a downward spiral. I check there every so often to gauge the quality of the shills and even normies seem to be getting fed up with the forced agendas

Get in here!

Attached: 2762B9FC-FE64-4238-BA83-27BF4F15F8A2.png (2048x1536, 1.54M)

Fucking this. OP needs to go the fuck back to xer's Orwellian shithole.

Attached: 1474013363730.jpg (1200x1553, 173K)

get out leaf

the rake is coming

I'll tell you this deal is fucked, will still be oversubscribed though. All of wall street is scam, the only companies worth holding are now small cap profitable gentile-owned family businesses with low institutional ownership that pays dividends, everything else is fucked since Blackrock and Vanguard (Rothschild) will inevitably have their hands all over it with printed money.

nigger

>Redditor here
>meme flag
>reddit spacing
>E606F033-051F-4062-86F8-B(...).png shill pic id
Everything actually does check out.

>reddit
>you must debate within the confines of what I deem acceptable.

This

lol at that advert. that cant be real
>rape only lasts minutes, using a weapon in self defence can seriously injure

fuck off you gutter dwelling dog. you have a gaping anus.

youtube.com/watch?v=H-YqhFUkqqg

this is digg all over again.

>google
>facebook
>reddit

Goddamn normies were a mistake.

the only thing better about the internet now than in 1997 is that I dont have to take a fat bitch into buying a digicam so that she can send me nudes I don't even really want.

>So I thought I'd check to see if I have aids

redditors are willfully taking Chinese dick up the ass. the CCP is going to fuck everyone until every orifice is bleeding and full of puss.

Can't wait until China pearl harbors the entirety of California and wipes that cesspool of toxic tech cuntbros from the earth.

>more mods, bots, oversight, moderation, quicler banning and censorship, post removals,...
>This is why we are more democratic
Did you come here to display prpgressive retardation, present an argument against democracy or both?