Emmanuel Macron

Are you guys aware that this man wants to bring in between 150-200 million Africans into Europe by 2050?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8TxKhqY2vM
johnnygat.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCC_YBlirWejLzfmrnzw6RXA/videos?disable_polymer=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't believe I ever thought I would see this happen when the thing that was supposed to happen needs to get another way before the last time I saw this I knew there would be no way I could feel as if there was a choice in never having said that we can no longer forget what they were doing about it last time.

Now this.....

And they all pass through his bedroom

Actually no, politicians like Macron stay well away from the vibrant diversity and cultural enrichment that open borders brings

But muh meme flag, he is supposed to step down soon, because of the protests.
Or is he not in the mood to do so?

Attached: 500px-Ponzu_2011.png (500x571, 327K)

Yeah. Somebody's got to fuck the davos s-o-y boi. His granny-former school teacher-sex abuser wont any more. He's to much of a dick swallower.

yea lol it's almost as if he works for a group of people who want to demographically replace white people in western civilization, crazy right.

They are trying desperately to prevent global financial collapse brought about by liberal society causing low birth rates......its too late though

The Rothschilds

I'm sure he'll manage to keep things peaceful and orderly he's really good at that.

I guess this guy hasn't seen the picture of him hugging a sweaty nigger

I hope he says more things like that ( he will ), we really need more fire on this kerosene.

Don’t ever trust childless politicians

Think we all agree on if that happened it would bring down Europe and rise an islamic caliphate in its place.

End to Macron!

Is this revenge for the holocaust?

what do you mean?

This.

I thought everyone knew. The jews - who engineer society by controlling the media, education, and government - are pushing for mass immigration to the west, knowing that this will result in its annihilation. This is a slow genocide, and the brilliant part of it is that it's done with the West's own consent. That's how brainwashed the whites are. The Jews meanwhile have Israel, with closed borders, and rarely intermarry, proving that they don't actually practice or believe the anti-racism dogma theyre constantly forcing on the west, and which is leading to the West's destruction. This is a sort of conspiracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=r8TxKhqY2vM

the holocaust didn't happened though, which makes the whole thing probably the most Evil thing possible.
Even a child murderrape sacrifice to Moloch isn't as Evil, i think.

Can even 1 person here explain to me why we need immigrant people to come here.

The Jews are successfully prosecuting a campaign of genocide against whites as payback for the failed Nazi genocide against the Jews. I can't be the only one seeing this.

Does anyone have any hope that the west will be saved at this point?

>the holocaust didn't happened
It happened, get serious.

What a brave fucker, he won't quit until his head rolls

The western capitals are overrun. It's too late.

not really tho
jews literally stole death toll of Poles killed by germans during war, added few 0s and called it muh gorilliard while brainwashing american population to pity them for eternity
if it happened, why mathemathics cannot support its claims? or why chimney in oświęcim was built after war? or why there were so many fake survivors? and where are the ashes?

Attached: 1532140807545.png (600x600, 532K)

Capitalism requires a constantly growing population base.

no

its not capitalism, its jewism
France and Germany love market indexes more than they love its citizens, and so, they colluded with banks against their own populations

Attached: debt.png (1348x526, 95K)

he is a closet faggot who fuck benalla

Oh no I'm aware about that stuff. Here's a bunch of archived youtube videos by a youtuber named Johnny Gat who was making excellent videos exposing that stuff. However of course, he got censored. johnnygat.com/

Yea that is true. But have you heard about the holocaust 100'000 jewish people were killed. It was a tragedy obviously. However the people that came to there aid suffered greater. The polish suffered worse than the jewish durin the lebinstrum. But the reperations are being handed out solely to the jewish.
I have to wonder why they face no criticism for the wars they rage against there neighbors. Instead the're given more power and immunity through out the western world.
Any critisism is now Hate speech a jail able offence.
Did you perhaps see the idf tweet justifying them attacking syria recently because of there army defending there selfs.

>love market indexes more than they love its citizens, and so, they colluded with banks against their own populations
sounds exactly like capitalism

Have any of you heard of Johnny gat, a youtuber who ended up getting censored. Here is a website with all of his videos archived. johnnygat.com/

still better than actively hating your citizens and wanting them to die

shut the fuck up Johnny, I am so upset with you shitty youtubers coming here for international fame
fuck off

Do you even know who johnny is?

Attached: wheresthesauce.jpg (1300x948, 105K)

Nope who is he

look at the link that I posted

no, and I want to keep it that way
this site have seen way too many jewish plants, from some youtubers, roasties, johhnies, debaters, video game critics and female rights activists
you know what they all have in common?
they are not anonymous, therefore easy to subvert into doing jewish work

Jesus fuck you are desperate
fuck off viral marketer

Well you'd be surprised

but I wont be because I am not interested in "redpilled internet celebrity" no 14325647565643241345686653424u65765421365463124

Why not?

yes, he wants them all for himself
blackedmacaroni.jpeg

on the left
>duty

on the right
>self-indulgence

that's all this comes down to anons.

they're taking away our sense of duty by any means necessary and replacing it with mindless self-indulgence in order to weaken us.

because they are all operate the same way
they are redpilled to gain followers, and then when they are popular enough jews pay them to go bluepill

I disagree, right is not self-indulgence, its mental ilness and satanism

Do you know about the NPC meme?

No it didn't. You get serious. It's on its face ridiculous from so many angles.

But with that out of the way,
>as payback
What is being followed is the Coudenhove-Kalergi Plan which first sees publication in 1925. So this was in the works before WW2. There is the book "Germany Must Perish!" from 1941 which speak openly about the desire to fully eradicate the Germans. This also predates the holocaust myth. And then there is the open hatred they feel towards Europeans because they have too frequently gotten wise to the schemes of the "chosen" who fancy themselves masters over the goyim. It's the same reason Jews drive so hard for things like Marxism and Communism. All this contributes to their desire to utterly destroy European peoples.

But yes, surely some of their Loxism is also driven by desire for vengeance for what they believe happened. They've said as much multiple times.

Attached: 1548266192328.jpg (2048x1536, 1.48M)

>imply french peasants got a say in the politic

Do you know about the NPC meme?

The international jews and other elites do not give a shit about genociding white people. They want more workers, more children that become future workers, more money. Whites don't want to work shitty jobs. Immigrants do any shit job.

If you knew jews you would know the only reason why some are anti white and anti west. Jews are taught from birth that the christian people mistreated them. They hate christians. It's not just because they're white. It's because they are christian and white.

For the elites, all peasants are NPC.

But do you know about the NPC meme?

I really like this analysis. Loss of "duty" and the rampant self-indulgence in the world around me is what made life seem so miserable to me for so many years. I was a fan of the line "seasickness in the ocean of wickedness" long before I woke up. I pray we can restore the world to sanity so that no more youth have to come up in this bastardized modernity.

Attached: scouting-calgaric-lithuanian-klaipeda08-17-1933.jpg (468x298, 35K)

Has anyone noticed my kekistan meme flag btw?

>giving guns to kids and teaching them how to murder is good
only dumb nazis would think that

did you even notice my kekistani flag dude?

so they destroy the whole world and then run into israel and slam the door, only now they don't have american funds for defenses against their hostile neighbors. makes sense.

Why is noeone talking about my meme flag?

Attached: BLACKED.CUM.jpg (962x716, 87K)

the root issue is a lack of a warrior caste within western civ. we have no warriors whatsoever. we have gladiators, people who fight for sport. but we have no actual warriors with a warriors discipline or a warriors mind, or a warriors view of life.

warrior philosophers are what we need. not brutish, ignorant meatheads but well-educated, cultured warriors who are as masterful in the arts and culture, and sciences as they are in combat. true leaders.

I hate men, all men. because no men live up to that standard anymore. and this is my greatest aspiration. to come as close to this concept of the warrior philosopher as I possibly can.

No, that shit is all lies and millions and millions of strong white people died.

Only 100k Jews, vs 20 million Aryans, 80m Russians and many others.

Hitler was an agent and Merkel is his daughter.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-112849_WhatsApp.jpg (720x1480, 272K)

i'm genuinely upset and mad that no one is talking about my kekistani meme flag

Only someone who needs to be gassed would interpret and represent that image that way.

You think he's going to last till 2050?

>global financial collapse
And whats wrong with jews losing money?

>cultured warriors
Aye. Cultured-Thug is my favorite contemporary speaker with that spirit in mind.
youtube.com/channel/UCC_YBlirWejLzfmrnzw6RXA/videos?disable_polymer=1

>I hate men, all men. because no men live up to that standard anymore.
This is going too far though. Don't hate the people because they have been raised in a fallen world. Our countries were on the wrong side in WW2, and we are living in the apocalypse. Can't blame people for growing up weak when their people chose the wrong path and embraced false truths. They were raised by people in a world that has lost its way.

Now we see what evil plagues us, and it is our duty to cast it out, undo the decay, and raise the next generation to understand what life should be.

Attached: FashCapCom.png (1024x597, 161K)

I see why you're saying what you're saying user but I think all previous generations of men knew they weren't doing their duty, and they happily relinquished those duties because they didn't think them necessary. whether this be due to ignorance or negligence or both, this is something that justifies hatred of said men because both are indicative of weakness and what led us to being in the mess we're in today.

I only persist because I don't think "hate" helps you. But I don't think you should blame people who are a product of their world. Even if you know better than what you are being raised into, the momentum of the world around you and your upbringing is hard to buck. I wouldn't attribute that to weakness.

I hate many of our previous leaders for betraying us and leading us down this path. But when you can't get the leadership to lead you the right way, and you've let pure evil gain control of our money and media, it's hard to blame the clueless masses. I don't think it's fair to hold them accountable for forces bigger than them. Even the strongest were either blind or too powerless to sway the evil which was guiding our civilization.

Only now with such incredible degrees of pain awakening people and the help of the internet allowing us to communicate are we collectively wiping the gook from our eyes and realizing the curse our people had fallen under. I don't think hating the clueless and helpless is the way to go. Such hate will cloud your judgement and hold you back.

Attached: TheCycleWeAreIn.png (678x960, 1.25M)

What does the npc meme have to do with capitalism requiring more and more workers until the end of time?

>It happened, get serious.

Don't be fucking ridiculous.
No one actually believes any jews were killed in any 'holocaust'. It's a cover for what they are ACTUALLY doing to Europe.

>as payback for the failed Nazi genocide against the Jews. I can't be the only one seeing this.

Perhaps because you are exceptionally retarded.
Or a school child?
There was No genocide against the jews. And the whole theatre was controlled by the Ruling Class. Including the 'nazis'.
No fuck off you smelly retarded shit.

You're saying capitalism is or can be a steady state model, where growth is avoidable? I've never heard that before.

When you are talking about a sizable portion of the Earth's population as "refugees", there is a bigger problem. Help them at home. This population shifting from location A to B just makes both places worse.

Man Macron's forearms are bigger than I thought

dude will win reelection too.

No way. Couldn't be. 13 weeks so far of costly protests with people losing eyes and hands. Approval ratings below 20%. Seems too crazy that he could win reelection.

Attached: 1546778069086.png (1024x1024, 1.66M)

France and Germany are merging borders.

Attached: 59C0E5AF-8B13-4F19-AF57-AFBD069A2115.png (648x977, 619K)

Its one of the reasons the french are protesting and rioting you retard

How dare you call me a retard