Why did Hitler turn down the bomb?

Why did Hitler turn down the bomb?

Was he aware of it's development?

My understanding was that he (and many others) had heard rumors about such a weapon but that he dismissed the idea as being too unrealistic or impractical.

Attached: nuke.jpg (1174x856, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252164/Files-suggest-Nazis-tested-NUCLEAR-BOMB-WW2-ended.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-234
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who fuckin cares bro?

It's possible that he was a deep thinker who didn't really want his country to host a doomsday weapon. There have been some men who'd rather die than build such a thing. Oppenheimer himself deeply regretted what he had done.

He didn't want to rule over a kingdom of ash.

they actually accused the nazis of using hbombs to vaporize large masses of jews

because the ayys told him nukes are bad news

Werner Heisenburg, the conehead in charge of the nazi nuclear program, sabotaged the research reactor. He used that to convince the pigs in charge that it was unworkable phlebonium. Give that fuck a medal.

No, if he'd had working nukes he'd most certainly have used them.

everyone knows they reverse engineered the UFO that crashed in Northern Belgium that gave them their tech until the (((scientists)) fled to the USA

the germans were aware of nuclear power in theory but they couldn't figure out how to isolate the uranium 235 in quantities large enough to make a bomb. essentially they were prisoners working for the state and there's a famous transcript describing their reaction to discovering that the americans had figured out a way.

How will YOU learn to love the bomb?

Ever eaten Uranium?

Oppie worked with Jack Parsons

did you know that?

He was absolutely correct

So how did those Jesuits survive the blast? Miso soup?

The Nazis carried out a test of something that might have been a nuclear weapon or an attempt at one in 1944.
>The statement of the German test pilot Hans Zinsser in the file is considered evidence: the missile expert says he observed in 1944 a mushroom cloud in the sky during a test flight near Ludwigslust. ...His log submitted to the Allied investigators reads; 'In early October 1944 I flew away 12-15 km from a nuclear test station near Ludwigslust (south of Lübeck). ...'A cloud shaped like a mushroom with turbulent, billowing sections (at about 7000 metres) stood, without any seeming connections over the spot where the explosion took place. Strong electrical disturbances and the impossibility to continue radio communication as by lighting turned up.'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4252164/Files-suggest-Nazis-tested-NUCLEAR-BOMB-WW2-ended.html

Attached: 93441466-8638-44DA-80AE-474E2B36453D.png (750x1334, 503K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-234

Could someone please explain how the Jesuits survived the blast?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-234

So the allies stole the fuel?

I remember that thread on Jow Forums. Fuck I’m gonna go back and check out my original Jow Forums home

What is K if you don't mind me asking, I don't like clicking random forums

Why spend money on theoretical Jewish bomb when you can sink it into giant fucking tanks and monster cannons that take a crew 80 half the day to load a single round?

yes and it may have eventually reached its original destination

Attached: 1481321617636.jpg (436x513, 69K)

Are you really that new that you don’t remember the Jow Forums weapons board before chink moot fucked up Jow Forums?

It’s mostly gun hobbyists who sometimes put their dicks in rifles, chain smoking enlisted military, and fatties larping for doomsday wearing plate carriers. Also elitist AR owners who never shoot their precious $5000 tricked out rifle and AK dudes who are obsessed with Slav military surplus who wear ushankas and squat by a fire chugging vodka.

Mostly boring shit but once in awhile it’s old nickname “a magical place” means something

Sounds cool but if I owned a weapon it would be an 18th century sword, engraved with lotus and bees

I'm always surprised to see a Nazi-era scientist that the US both didn't steal or kill

What country you from? There’s a lot of europoors who post about swords and knives cause they can’t buy guns. Worth a look if you want to educate yourself about guns work and military history

>there's a famous transcript describing their reaction to discovering that the Americans had figured out a way.
I'd love to read this, I'm assuming just lots of german "Oh God Oh Fuck"

>turn down the bomb
you joking? if it wasnt for the british and norwegian commandos the nazis would have had nukes before oppenhiemers team.

Literally the same website you're on now, Jow Forums.org/k/, rather than Jow Forums.org/pol/
It's this sites weapons board.

this thread needs gun pictures

Attached: marlin_1895g2.jpg (1024x768, 288K)

Attached: 1300383964713.jpg (1600x1200, 121K)

Attached: pix308945767.jpg (640x480, 67K)

Attached: AK-74_with_magazines.jpg (2560x1554, 663K)

Jow Forums is 4channel

Attached: delisle_carbine_11.jpg (600x450, 66K)

I have a few cool little manuals from the home guard that I intend to flick through

I am from the moon

Ah cool, thank you very much for explaining that politely.

alright last one
don't let anyone tell you you can't do something
they're wrong

Attached: success.jpg (768x576, 39K)

Yes, what I'm reading now corroborates the idea that the physicists in Germany were not operating in good faith.
And that the Nazis were aware of this and didn't trust them enough to allocate the manpower they would have needed to make a working bomb.

You know the real reason Werner Von Braun has Psalm 19:1 on his grave and why he spoke to Jack Parsons for hours?
Because God takes the form of men