Are glow in the dark niggers behind this?

Are glow in the dark niggers behind this?

Attached: chan-nk-meth.png (678x616, 388K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mari_(goddess)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugaar
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele
youtube.com/watch?v=WxhTbxMSvT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meth is awesome, so no.

Based gooks telling Juden to fuck off that they'd rather sell meth than have a Rothschild bank in the country

It's good until psychosis kicks in.

It's best used very sparingly. Once or twice a month.

Unlike all other Amphetamines, meth is a neuro-toxin. Putting aside the risks from over use, even at therapeutic levels, it is still harming your brain.

Does the meth not cause crime issues?
I guess what we've been saying for the longest time is infact true, decriminalization works

meth users get the rope too.

just dirty commies

Metheads btfo drugs are for degenerates were weed is a 2 and krokodil is a 10 in terms of degeneracy. Meth is probably a solid 8. Maybe a 9, it's pretty fucking degenerate but there are probably more fucked up drugs out there of wich I'm unaware.

Little dicked obese NEET faschists would lose hands down in a fight against a psychotic amphetamine fueled drug addict.
You're getting the shank, then your eyeballs eaten, nerd

Why don’t the drug enablers in the US just move to NK?
Meth is accepted and there’s no capitalism or billionaires there?

I can't stand it desu, nothing happens when I take it unless I take a lot, then I get hallucinations and extreme anxiety... I've never gotten why anyone would enjoy meth, coke on the other hand...

Never taken meth, but I've got ADHD so I take prescription stimulants all day errday.
I enjoy it because it makes work fun, and gives me good focus.
I don't really get why white trash love it so much considering they don't do anything but pick invisible insects out from under their skin, maybe because in high doses it can cause euphoria?

Bullshit - more lies from MSM maggots
It never ends.

I see meth retards everyday, this is worse than a heroin addict, they at least they just fucking find a place to sleep before the next hit. The meth addict is up for 3 or 4 days straight, running, jumping, breaking into houses, doing all sorts of shit before their next fix. They turn any house they stay in to a make shift fortress and then start tweaking and taking everything apart for no reason. I could imagine what the psychosis actually did to the soldiers in WW2 meth cooks and meth dealers deserve the highest form of punishment.

stims are based and redpilled

Trump went to NK pushing opioids same as bush with afghanistan and heroin

Meth used properly speeds up cognition considerably. It is basically what the movie "limitless" was about;

Prometheus actually means pro-meth-use; he brought "fire" to mankind (not actual fire, it's a metaphor like all greek myths since we actually live in a world where almost all history is inaccurate and manufactured.)

Check out Basque mythology too.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mari_(goddess)

"Mari Urraca" = "Marry your race" She even has a primitive swastika.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugaar

"Sugar" Male consort of "marry your race" who brings storms. Weirdly the drawing is a swastika (Sugar; A.K.A. racemixing; brings shitstorms).

Then again, maybe studying phonetic A.I. parsing of speech high was a bad idea and just scrambled me up a bit. But I'll risk sounding schitzo if anyone wants to suspend disbelief.

Attached: 20190214_035646.jpg (720x1227, 269K)

Yeah, that's not a normal line of thinking dude.
The first line is true, but the rest is just wtf

Just remember that spelling is a trick the Jews learned from the Egyptians. It's what "Magic spells" are since in reality now you spell a word is only custom as the goal is a certain phonetic pronunciation.

Your ability to articulate grammar is your "grimoire." Or "book of spells"(spelling). Learning the Latin cases helps here, and the Greek alphabet.

Attached: Honorius.jpg (220x157, 13K)

>meth doesn't contribute to crime! decriminalize now!
>HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I'M CRAZY I'LL STAB YOU THEN EAT YOUR EYEBALLS FAGGOT
holy shit the irony

M E T Y L O P H E N I D A T E

I'm aware. I'm mostly joking about Prometheus.

But once you start to do schizo parsing with all Greek names and terms and realize etymology is highly valuable until you get to Proto Indo European which is a B.S. Jewish lie (easy as pie, right?) than a lot of weird shit is back on the table.

The official term for what I am doing here with phonetics is called by Jewish intellectuals to be the "Dope" method of etymology. Wouldn't want to be a dope!

Attached: 20190214_040654.jpg (720x1068, 276K)

I'm just saying, if you come at me and there's no way for me to run, if you have a crazy look in your eye and give me no choice, if I scream and no police come to help, if you make me do it 100% in self defense I kill you and eat your eyeballs to defend my person

meth is shit compared to metylophenidate,
MPH is the real neurobooster

You mean ritalin?
Yeah I'd say ritalin is the best stimulant.
Doesn't really have the danger of amphetamines, at least not to the same extent, but it has all the good effects.

Getting rid of the poison helps I am sure, and Lisdexamfetamine and Dextroamphetime seem to help so I actually think it's just the simple amphetamine chemistry in any form.

It fucks a lot of people up though. Maybe it's a certain biochemistry or INTPs only or something.

Ritalin feels like garbage to me. I can't think properly and get twitchy.

Attached: 20190214_040643.jpg (720x1225, 333K)

A single bullet through a druggies head equals one druggy dead

of course

take lower dose

>Tfw weird schizo guy randomly posts a wiki entry of a professor from your old uni
Spooky

A-PVP and A-PHP > mph

Fat fucking NEET fascists like you love papa government so much they won't fight back when their guns are taken from them
Being oppressed makes your dick hard, you're basically right wing SJWs

Is this a maximum level dad joke? I’ve never seen such high level research mixed with such retard level interpretation. If you tell me you’re trolling I’ll respect you.

I am usually sober nowadays. But I never wrote all this down coherently so I'm sperging a bit.

A.I. cannot parse phonetics and will never have enough computing power to do so. Cybernetic Linguists figured this out in the 80s. It will always be a mystery of the human mind and how it interfaces with language.

If you have ever heard Tereence McKenna refer to language as the OS of the brain, this is a few steps past where he stopped in cybernetic audio data transmission error modeling research. IBM did pretty well with Watson winning jeopardy and all but the prolog language is still query based.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-041830_Drive.jpg (720x1280, 204K)

Shoot the owner of New York Times

Hail satan.

That was to get attention mostly. I don't really believe that per se but as deep as I've found etymological roots and history to be bullshit; and considering the degree to which modern linguists purposefully obfuscate etymological phonetic derivations and prioritize migration theories as the place to start analyzing language parallels;

I wouldn't discount anything, but yeah I kinda just went with my funny one.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-042555_Drive.jpg (720x1280, 548K)

fuck off you crazy fin cunt i bet you drink borygo radiator fluid, how can you recomend worst stimulat (except hexen maybe)

You’ll be put in a cage and left forgotten.
You’ll die trying to eat your own toes.

Its good until you decide it is bed time.

So explain voice assistants like Siri.

Cause you can't get MDPV anymore

>Prometheus actually means pro-meth-use
a hearty kek

Attached: 1549430779259.gif (112x112, 20K)

There a few odd drugs that beat the pants off meth I believe and other such drugs. Wether your mind can handle these drugs is another question. Low self control low IQ plebs always get addicted and waste their life when they touch the hard shit.

It is actually the most effective drug for the treatment of ADHD and also uas the least side effects. Though medical doses are like .5% of what a junkie would be smoking.

Persephone: [ParsePhone] Parsed Phonetics

Demeter: [Meter] Meter as speech

Refer to the Eleusinian Mysteries religion in ancient Greece, Rome, and Turkey.

Cybele: Origin of "Syllable" as far as I can tell.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybele

Attached: 20190214_042900.jpg (720x586, 224K)

>> producing meth
>> export it to degenerates aboard.
>> get cash while destabilizing your enemies.

Chad Kim Jong Un

Attached: kim_1549281267_725x725.jpg (725x380, 38K)

why you are so crazy

I saw some guy on YouTube say that the first time he took meth that it felt so amazing that he literally came himself. Can any users or former users confirm?

Wtf is that pic real? Not a Photoshop?

Well we all do things for attention. Are you meditating? I had a personal revelation today, and realized meditation and thoughtfulness could stop me from repeating bad habits. You should consider it.

They can parse language as a audio data turned into digital form just like how the shazaam app can identify what's playing on the radio.

But think about it a minute. If I look at you a certain way when I say something, it changes what I mean. So does tone. Pitch. Intervals between syllables. Dialect. Inside jokes/intimate knowledge.

Even if all this data was fed into the program, it would have to assign meanings to them as objects or methods in code; which is impossible without pre-determined libraries coded by humans since there is no way for the machine to make a value distinction such as when the inside reference began; which words in what sequence are relevant; which stresses syllable had the most impact on the modified meaning of the phrase. Especially since people have speaking disorders quite often. (I use disorder loosely here. The "right" way to speak is in the most understandable, unless you're goal is to decieve.)

The machine will be able to code for these things when looking at human interactions holistically. Remember that with the advent of smartphones we are always being watched. It’s obvious that a google botnet is learning not just our words, but our behavior and reactions to those words.

Today I learned that speaking platitudes as if it were advice to produce a feeling of moral superiority on an anonymous forum is something people actually do.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-044343_Drive.jpg (720x1280, 474K)

What’s wrong with meth? You could start a whole work program of people if you provided them all with meth and packs of menthol cigarettes in lieu of pay, and they’d build this country over again 10 times over.

t. meth user

fake news nihhers

Don’t be a dick. I was sharing something that occurred to me and I thought was useful.

Maybe it developed a sense of humor and has made Jow Forums it's social database Fortran.

A.I. must always turn speech to text in order to process it; this is the fundamental flaw. Text is devoid of the context build into speech.

No It`s state produced in North Korea.

Nah, North Korea produces the most meth in the world. They use it to keep their population passive as well as sell it on the black market in order to actually have money

Meth is fighting drug or medicine not for fun.

Alright then, cheers. I do have bad habits but I've been pretty well about them lately. Except cigarettes.

they're two lookalikes who met up in Hong Kong for a photoshoot

Speaking of which, "Context" from the Latin means "to weave together." Which explains why machines cannot create context; there's an infinite number of ways to interpret the meaning (meaning as: importance/relevance/impact/consequences/ and particular to humans, emotional response) of a phrase-conversation with every additional word spoken. Especially considering how one sentence spoken from a certain person could change the meaning of years of that person's life and every previous conversation.

My conclusion is the humans ARE the A.I. neural cybernetic network and we need to throw out the "A" and just refer to machine algorithmic intelligence versus contextual intellegence and meaningfulness predictive ability.

So you convince millions of people to use your data gathering devices to input their various ways of speaking. Then you have mountains of data you can parse to find patterns, and next thing you know you can interpret any accent, or mood, or even location.

Even humans suck at what you're talking about. How many people will claim that the Okay sign is a racist symbol of white power? Even if it means that to them, they project their own opinions onto the people making the sign although those people don't mean it in that way.

It's not about the amount of data. Its a qualitative difference between audio data transmissions between human minds directly and with a machine.

It's similar to why throughout history there have been upper-elite religious posts designated to read and write religious texts pre-literacy era.

No text can convey ideas, thoughts, and what those things mean in terms of relevance through language alone; there has to be a mind with a grasp of the intended interpretation or expression (memories, neural connections, and a value system to rank them) in order to maintain the purpose of a text. This is why the druids didn't believe in writing at all, they thought alphabets were arcane and dangerous as it gave people the ability to encrypt meaning on objects in such a way which "distills out" the purpose required in interpersonal communication, whereas visual representations of speech are always suspect of trust and enable encrypted messages.

Basically people ask "what does it mean." Instead of, "why was it written." Which is part of how Jow Forums with it's anonymity is the only way writing can be assessed objectively.

The US govt got the idea to legalize weed federally from North Korea

>using the old opiate trick on north korea

Jews never change.

If there is data encoded in a message, even if it's metadata from collective contextual meaning or something that isn't writable with the alphabet like tone of voice, then that data can be captured, stored, and interpreted. This is not a technological limitation. It's a limitation of the creativity of systems designers.

The jews don't have their hands in this, it's the NK state actors (none of whom are jewish). NK is one of the only countries on the planet to successfully fend off the jew and jew banks. That doesn't mean they aren't running the rest of Asia and Australia to shit though. They export 90% to places like Thailand and Cambodia or Aussieland to keep their economy afloat. They've been doing this since before that fat kid's dad died in the 90s.

In your example, people ask "why is he throwing the o.k. sign, he means it in a way he say he does not!"

They ascribe meaning based on the percerption of the purpose of the other in throwing the sign. How do you read another's intention to be sure it's different from what they themselves say?

That's one layer of context which requires identity markers (such as name/profession/ethnicity/age/etc
) in order to assess the action in accordance with your bias.

Text requires the context to be built within itself.

>How do you read another's intention to be sure it's different from what they themselves say?
How do humans? There's no reason that a sufficiently sophisticated computer could not do things the way people do.

>That's one layer of context which requires identity markers
Oh I think I understand. The tech industry is dominated by leftists who view the world through identity politics because they are university educated. Identity is a lot less important in communication that you people think. No wonder you think this problem is impossible. You can't see past your own echo chamber.

Please, anons, DON'T poast the pedometh chatrooms dialogue.
I internally want to kill everyone and everything when read

where can i buy nork meth ?

No, meth is a weak amphetamine, you basically just stay awake Adderall is much better for focus

True context cannot exist in text without bearing relation the the reader through its /meaning/ on the readers entire epistomological structure and model of reality, computers do not have a "nature" through which they perceived the world (well, binary I/O systems). A device or network would have no way to account for infinite possible interpretations.

Lmao there's no fucking way meth is on the same level. Take it from someone who has actually smoked meth

>pedometh chatrooms dialogue.
???

תחנה מרכזית

Infinite interpretations are not necessary to model. Only prevalent ones, which can be developed through mass data mining. Text is irrelevant, as text itself is only stored by computers as binary information. The meaning of those bits are given by programming. Any other information can be stored in a similar way, and likewise meaning can be assigned similarly.

No no no. I'm not a leftist. But you are on to why social media is becoming big on verifying one identity cross-platform rather than avatars.

I have to stop here but really think about what speech and written speech (text) do NOT have in common. Why is grammar important; why have schools in America stopped caring about proper grammar and knowledge of the parts of speech and how to diagram them? Why makes spelling important at all? What gives the dictionary publisher authority scholastically and why so?

Audio is analog to the human ear prior to our brains dividing it into syllables or our devices dividing it into milliseconds.

i dont think they sell nork shit there , last time i was there it all just smelled of piss i dont think there were any meth dealers

I snort it, no smoking. Been up for about 3 and a half days at this point. Good times.

>not even lying

Attached: .......................................................png (644x942, 51K)

Sigh,

Why does a letter or glyph have assigned to it the sound that it does. Why don't we just pile on more sounds, so we have more letters, so we can invent more words. Wouldn't that seem useful?

All the sounds the human mouth is capable of uttering can be reproduced and represented digitally, that's irrelevant to what I am getting at.

Meth is basically just adderall, same as Heroin is just Perks/Vikes.

You don't need meth unless you form a habit. Pop addies every weekend for the same effect, but healthier for you. Obviously, if you crank out 60-90mg a day, you're going to form a fucking meth addiction. But like user said, use sparingly and it's good/productive.

Hell, in the past 2 months, I've taught myself nearly every aspect of Unity 5 Engine, along with 3ds modeling, texture application, animations, particle effects, and so much more. Without it, I'd probably be sitting here like a faggot gaming, not doing anything productive, just wasting time.

Attached: 1533778426449.jpg (600x450, 53K)

If it smells of piss, chances are high, you will find drug dealers, user. See you in Goa! youtube.com/watch?v=WxhTbxMSvT0

Attached: The Glower Pill.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Why snort it though? I get the "direct" effect/hard hitting feeling, but are you worried about long term damage? Meth is basically an acid, not a base. That shit eats your skin up like crazy.

I've blown it a few times, smoked it, liked that more. But honestly adderall did the same to me/is cheaper/easier to get/less fucked if I get caught. I just steer towards addies because I know exactly what the fuck is in it, and how much. I mostly eat it, but sometimes blow it in the AM for a quick boost. But christ, habitually snorting meth, fuck man your face must hurt all the time.

when your city's central bus station is an inescapable maze filled with nogs , homeless and piss smell i dont think you wanna go there .

just take adderall like a civilized person

Of course not. But that's precisely where the drug dealers are, user.

you know that shit's literally neurotoxic, right?

KEK!!!! BLESSED ADDREALL

>The meth lie