A Picture Worth A Thousand Words

Post pics that say more than the average retarded copypasta ever could. Had pic related conversation so many times, it's the story of my fucking life in an image.

Attached: 1550126107675.png (741x468, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puJ-arJgkZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: reality.png (741x381, 154K)

2019 Britain

Attached: england.jpg (1024x768, 103K)

damn, and I thought scruton was based.
>architecture is our heritage
>lets shitskins and dune coons in
>so long as they share our values
he's dead to me.

Attached: 531691428997.png (1000x721, 919K)

here's a leftists attempt at a counter.
a thousand words indeed.

Attached: the-uk-without-immigration-toast-beans-bem-toast-torst-tot-37332941.png (500x476, 142K)

god damn my fucking country. I am ashamed I ever held these civnat politics. guess we all fucking grow up eventually. Nice contribution user.

MUH CLIMATE CHANGES

Attached: FBB61566-C13E-4513-9E2C-BD33C733399A.jpg (1242x923, 1.03M)

The only thing they think of is consumption. Pathetic.

leftism at some level derives all of its ideals from materialism, even in fighting to change things in the name of combatting it

He's a fucking Lord. He cares not who he rules over, just that he rules. The old cunt will be dead soon anyway. What does he care?

I'm British

love how people forget that curry is a British thing

it's even moer shallow than that
>Ever had a curry user? Enjoy it?
>Yes actually, I did
>hahahwhuahua there is literally nothing you can say that could possibly be level as a criticism against immigration now that you have encountered the outside world!!!111

Being British isn’t related to race dumbass

>>pictures worth a thousand words
>> posts pics with thousand words on them

Nothing wrong, if you colonize a country be prepared to have them ask for restituion one day

my point was that he is obsessed with the ancient past and teh heritage of our nation and often doesn't fall into the traps of modernism. Yet he looks at these little niglet faces and thinks (unless he is secretly seething) that this is all their heritage too.

Ooga bboga I Britain now

Attached: Bedouin-in-Petra-Jordan-copy.jpg (1024x768, 145K)

Are they implying that you need to be ofa certain race to cook certain dishes? That's quite racist of them. But all this aside implying the British don't have their own wide national cuisine (not as refined as the French), the fact of matter is that most Western Europeans simply don't want a meal that takes five hours to prepare and go for convenience.

> the UK without immigration
> just beans and toast shops
> literally no rape or murder
Your choice: food diversity or the utter destruction of your race and heritage

quality post user, thanks

STFU, faggot

>imma country that was made up after it was settled and conquered thousands of times
at this point "nationalism" just feels autism

Attached: emporor clown-patine.png (800x450, 313K)

Redpilled

>a mutt
before the Bismark/post-French Revolution era of founding nations as if they were economic zones, a nation meant and has always meant a land where an ethnic group is situated and has called home since times immemorial. The English are an ethnicity separate from the Celtic Britains and are their own identity. This cluster of irelands is bound by those two broad groups.

Every other nation in the world that isn't as new as America/articifial countries in the middle east and africa cluster by ethnicity.

>Sweden is for swedes, an identifiable tribe, who are not Danes
>Russians are russian, they are not Baltic
>French are Frankish, they aren't Flemish
>Chinese are chinks, they aren't the same as Koreans.

Britain is not an economic or political zone like the ethnic and tribal differences between Canada and white America. Here, even counties have identifiable separate histories, and belong to distinct kingdoms that were absorbed by Alfred the great.

first sign of a britlarp is that he don't know what curry is.

No, it’s funny seeing a Brazilian talk shit though. You guys worship your colonizers and take pride in your anecdote being raped.

Ancestors**

Still better than inferior races

Attached: nigger.jpg (612x816, 72K)

Sorry to dox you but I fund your photo...

Attached: Acctual phot Brazil Poster.jpg (576x960, 48K)

I don’t care, the moment England colonized countries and imported slaves they should of realized that these people would one day seek citizenship.
Get over it, nobody wants to British they were raised in that culture and identify closely with it

Imagine getting conquered by Angles, Saxons, Danes, Normans, and Pakistanis and still having the balls to say that there is an identifiable “British ethnicity” what an absolute joke Omar

I still like this version.

Attached: Nope.gif (400x907, 265K)

You’re from a shithole but you still go on about “inferior races”, comical

Attached: 32434256.png (1118x792, 271K)

this

>the invasion of a fine nation of laws and civilisation like Britain by an army of quasi-orcish cannibal niggers
>Britons turning up in darkest africa and giving the negro electricity and industry
literally no difference user

nope not that exactly. What they are saying, like any good self-hating british person, is that if we have no immigration we have no variety of takeaway food.

These liberals litterally look at a brown person and think "this guy cooks kebabs". They are less culturally aware and interested in other countries than I am, for fucks sake. The only value a foreigner has to a liberal Briton is as a personal servant and someone who brings them things to stuff into their mouths.

Also they hate britain because British cusine to them is baked beans. Forgetting the rich history of gastronomy in this country that the whole world has been memed into forgetting about.

Oh we will too, once our financial system realizes it we to will be in the squalor of a 3rd world shithole and our castes

I get what you are saying user, but we do have a rich history of food here. the world is memed into thinking we make shit food. Try a good beef wellington and you'll die on the spot from the quality.

Last time I ate beef in England, I couldn't give blood for a decade.

Though it was delicious...

>Angles saxons and danes, so closely related that they themselves intergrated and combined their efforts to make an identifiable settling force.
>Normans, who literally were represented only in the aristocracy and never genetically replaced the populace (abouyt 2% of preople even have trace Norman blood in the UK)
>Pakis, who are the only really alien force of all those you mentioned.

The british identity is forged from the Celtic migration in Pre-Roman times, and the formation of Anglo-Saxon England around 650 AD. That is the British Identity, the Romans and Normans changed nothing, the Jamaican Yardies in the 1950s changed nothing, the Pakis will change nothing.

>He believes in the slavery justifies gibs narrative.
We bought our slaves from Black slavers mutt, and Africa still practises it. At least where we landed in Africa we made it marginally better. It doesn't make our homeland up for grabs.

And if it somehow did, wouldn't that mean all the pakis should leave and apologize for coming in the first place? You want them to turn up in droves knowing it is wrong and then leave and apologize? This is like some kind of theatrical performance.

>I couldn't give blood for a decade.
WUT?

Attached: 2mfbb8.jpg (500x500, 52K)

tragically, most Britains still take teh position that if you like curry, you must accept unrestrained immigration from Poointheloostan.

fpbp

kek, that chimp gets so fucking angry too. It's hilarious. And Spencer just stands there dressed like a fucking model (no homo but he is good looking) sipping good whiskey knowing whats up. You know the black is fundamentally aware he is an alien presence.

mad cow

lol what did you get, some parasite?
Sorry on behalf of my brothers and sisters who poisoned you.
Next time you come, try a real fucking fish and chip place near the sea or a proper country pub. Not a shitty place that is faux-vintage, but a tudor hall that's been done up and serves good beer.
If they do 1000 beers they are a good place, all pubs should put beers before food, and they usually do good food too.

Attached: 1512908316630 (1).jpg (979x946, 979K)

Link?

I don't have a link. It's pretty old now. I threw it together on imgflip or something. It was an interview.

dayum

youtube.com/watch?v=puJ-arJgkZU

Guardian verison so might be heavily edited, but don't know the raw footage was ever released.

>Heart curry Heart Poos
And if you drive a car you have to let Germans tell you what side of the road to drive it on. Quick. some wake Winston Churchill.

No, it was the mad cow scare. Nothing bad happen the oven master did nothing wrong.

i'm curious, what are the americans then?

If you breath oxygen you have to absorb your fellow ameboes for nutrients and eat plankton exclusively as we all come from the sea 2 billion years ago.

fair does. It was a bad time for us here, a lot of farmers lost their businesses. Hope the rest of your visit was good though.

Richard Spencer is not British either. He is a literal one drop nigger that would have gone to a nigger school in the Jim Crow South. Also his ex-wife is a churka sandnigger "from" Russia

Right on.

Based

Attached: 1537543242401.jpg (869x1024, 93K)

>t. Spaniard rapeababy

>be me
>heading to work
>typical gloomy day in Bongistan
>sipping tea from thermos
>Black preacher in the street shouting about God
>Arabs/Pakis/Whatever go up to said preacher and get involved in screaming match about religion
>Thuggish Africans continuously try to intimidate people just walking by
>Homeless white people/Drug addicts everywhere begging for change/smokes, get aggressive if you ignore them/say no
>Truly the land fit for heroes

Attached: 1550138214782.jpg (480x357, 12K)

Fucking retarded because the British culinary traditions are extremely diverse
This is supposed to be some sort of own showing how sophisticated a person is because they made a Tagine once but it just conveys how ignorant they are about Britain

This. For some reason, I would guess to do with the effects of industrialisation then war rationing in Britain, British food gets a bad wrap, but it’s largely unfair if you’ve tried food from the various rural areas. And if you’ve seen documentaries about the kind of stuff served in, for example, the Elizabethan era, it’s very far from boring.

painful performance of the negro

Thanks m8.

The old pictures of those tea shops where you could pop in and grab a mug of tea looked fucking comfy. Who cares if it means bean shops.

His teeth are pretty british.

very accurate
missing
>chink hordes
>posh leftist freaks

My family is portuguese, I don't give a damn about the colonized, their lives would be worse without us

Spencer sometimes misses a beat but the way he's such a smarmy WASP cunt really gets under shitskins' skin.

Attached: DRjgFnQV4AALEGv.jpg (1024x992, 101K)

Attached: 1549176481160.jpg (540x720, 33K)

> "Climatologist" Cliff Harris

We also have that shit in athens downtown but idk our shitskins don't care about preaching their religious shit, they just sell drugs and fight each other for territory

They're literally stealing hopes and dreams

Attached: 6dbf3f0.jpg (612x587, 63K)

Having 50 hygiene hazard kebab shops on every fucking high street is an eyesore.

Look at his face, that’s a man holding in the tears and rage if I ever saw it.

>niglet made a noose

Attached: LaughingDragon01.jpg (1024x768, 149K)

Is anything sacred?

Attached: 1533166297381.png (2560x1440, 3.02M)

Took under a minute to debunk. Whats with the brainlets infecting this board? MIGApede invasion perhaps?

The english artist who drew these thought british people looked like American whites, thats what i cant get over

That's enough explosive to blow half of London up. Inshallah.

>believe (((science))) guys
>gigantic dinosaurs existed exactly 4 billion and 200 million years ago

Attached: 1536735021131.gif (501x504, 12K)

>white ethnostate
>nigger starts talking about apartheid
>"that didn't work out well"
Goddamnit nigger, you're supposed to be making argument for multi-ethnic countries, not against them.

Attached: 1497405997939.png (390x470, 6K)

Attached: No U.jpg (988x544, 100K)

Muh food...worth the grooming gang's, I'd say!

Attached: 7866878768.jpg (427x492, 29K)

Yooooooooooo dis nigga got mad fuckin cow disease lmfaooooo

/thread

He is more british than the monkey

this. Our food is magnificent, at one time, before the 20th century and the rationing that came witht he wars, British cuisine was considered to rival the french.

>made a tagine once
kek, this hit home hard, why is it always from some country where they wipe their arse with their hand too.

>Why you want an ethnostate?
>Cos we should be able to live apart
>Yeah but its a bad idea cos of apartheid
Nigger, apartheid only happens in a multi-racial society.

Attached: 4chanPOL.jpg (451x552, 98K)

At least you are not speaking Deutsch now!

Attached: Le Happy Englander.jpg (667x397, 68K)

OR...the wishing well is a Jewish trick and they inteded to collect the coincs, because superstition is BS and the Juden are just practical and very good at bullshitting people. Just like with the bible and Holly Wood.

Attached: 53453434534.jpg (680x497, 124K)

Nigger "logic", user

They don't just think that only the correct race can make their corresponding food correctly. For white people to make ethnic food is (((cultural appropriation))) and thus racist. Deep down they know god damn well it's bullshit. That's why they lash out so much at people who challenge the narrative. The truth burns at them like sunlight to a vampire. It's all part of the (((plan))).

Attached: 1543591262675.png (750x1334, 236K)

they are coming back in a campy hipster way, but there are some good ones. Luckily, the pub has never gone, and you can easily go into a rural pub and say some racist shit and not worry.

The chinks aren't to numerous bruv, and they don't seem the horde type. More like a swarm.

yeah, but I think its a double edged sword. The guy is clearly super smart and well spoken, and I wish he would say obivous shit to them like "apartheid, in a mono-racial state? how?" and just watch tehm crumble. But sometimes his nebulous "we shall become who we are" is even harder to deal with than autistic facts.

That's why I like Jared Taylor and him in combination, Taylor is the man with the dossier and the graphs, Spencer is that telling us what we know is true in common language.