Cloning Thread

How far are we from human cloning?

In China they've cloned more healthy animals:

newscientist.com/article/mg23731623-600-scientists-have-cloned-monkeys-and-it-could-help-treat-cancer/

Attached: Marina-Ruy-Barbosa.jpg (620x620, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsSsUXDEhz8
aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/argentina-polo-horse-cloning-faces-controversy-190102164303138.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only a zika monkey like you would ever believe anything the chinks claim to have done.

Mohammed, here are the clones:

youtube.com/watch?v=HsSsUXDEhz8

you've seen them on TV

Attached: mbb.png (1184x772, 241K)

I bet every powerful country has made clones or are making clones right now.

Do you think the Russians will go African apes like France?

Obviously they're making something.

Attached: happy_family.jpg (900x600, 177K)

If i fuck my clone, it's gay or masturbation?

gay

Nigga, just fuck a pussy. It creates a new being from stratch with zero research effort.

>Mohammed, here are the clones:
Not him, but I hear Mr. Potemkin has really nice villages, you should visit them.

Mongrels and niggers make 5 babies each.

Btw, stop using Jewish nigger slangs like calling others "nigga".

Only tech can reverse the shitskin plague.

Attached: mom.jpg (508x508, 50K)

Gay because youre a faggot

first kraut best kraut

Marina is aging very rapidly and not in a good way.
rip.

Are you a nigger? I noticed niggers can't tell white people apart. Like they can't see the different noses, browline, lips, attached/unattached earlobes, skintags, eyeshape, and other differences in this photo.

In Argentina there is a controversy over one group of race horses that were cloned from a winning horse,, they've been winning a lot of the events and got people questioning the ethics and boundaries..
If things have gone this far, via horses ,you can only imagine what is being done behind the scenes.

Attached: westworld-season-2-background-horse-small.jpg (189x142, 4K)

>horse cloning
that explains AOC, but they didnt use one with very good jeans

Any source?

But this is kind of eugenics, not a random cloning.

aljazeera.com/news/2019/01/argentina-polo-horse-cloning-faces-controversy-190102164303138.html

The only limitation to doing this on humans would be the moral dilemma.. a few billionaires without any moral hangups on this willing to invest and attain some sort of immortality could easily fund it..i read about it being done among humans over a decade ago from fringe sources.. not sure what level they may be at now but it seem naive to assume no humans have ever been cloned.

What do you have against fucking a vagina?

If it can be done it's already been done.

Sheep, dog, horses, monkeys cloned so far... it's a matter of months or very few years for people.

Holy fuck the girl on the left looks exactly like me when I was young but shes a female.

He doesn’t know.

Attached: 203BB031-2628-41F2-8292-A032AF575114.jpg (1280x960, 917K)

Attached: 1538005839231.jpg (600x600, 101K)

those fucking chinks have no limits

Attached: Gualtiero Bianco.png (767x989, 662K)

They cloned the “first” sheep in 1996. They definitely have the ability to clone humans. It’s been mostly banned

>the clone looks worse than the original

Tecnically it's already possible.
Clones age more rapidly and have more probability of birth defects though; it's mostly a question of bioethics why we are not doing it already

Imagine being able to have a wife from every Nordic country.

The future is going to be great.

Attached: super_hot_blonde.jpg (568x757, 65K)

>7 billion and counting
>most are worthless

Tell me again why we should clone more people? Until we can transfer consciousness there is no point.

why are they cloning brazilians?

You are retard.

Attached: brazil_patriot_girl.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Dogs, sheep, monkeys—all cloned. Humans have been cloned, just not revealed.

What is that flag?

Because some snowflakes think they are so great they need copies of themselves full of cancer and even more mental illness than the originals.

I want have a Maya clone but that won't never ever grow into an old hag. When will I'll be able a get one?

Attached: 1100x619.jpg (1100x619, 115K)