Shitler hate thread

Let's get a Shitler Hate thread going.

This is a direct quote from a speech Hitler gave to his Generals:

>"The object of the war is … physically to destroy the enemy. That is why I have prepared, for the moment only in the East, my 'Death's Head' formations with orders to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of Polish descent or language. Only in this way can we obtain the living space we need."

He wanted pic related to die in a concentration camp so black haired germans like Himself could get more "living space".

>Muh Jews
>Muh Jews
>Muh Jews
And what about Polish people? You can run them over and kill their people with 0 regard or empathy for their lives just like that? I thought you were white nationalists? And now your advocating genocide of a northern European people for no reason?

Attached: Polish Girl.jpg (640x582, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf
scottishpricks.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK YOU FUCKING CANADIAN KEK. I HOPE YOUR MOTHER GETS KILLED AND RAPED BY AFRICAN REGUFEES

You have to be over 18 to post here

Attached: 1529169213158.png (853x348, 37K)

He also considered part jewish apefrican subhumans to be German and allied with Slav-hating sandnigger Mussolini that wanted to cull Slavic brothers in Slovenia and Croatia

Nice try, that quote is not from Generalplan Ost. It's from a speech hitler gave to his Generals which is well documented.

Is there audio of this speech?

hitler was not a white nationalist and neither were any of the nazis except for maybe himmler

betas and omegas need to have THE SUPREME AUTHORITY you see, hence Hitlerism

but on the other hand his image causes a LOT of butthurt for the jews

bump

Wake up. Hitler and all the others were Askenazi. I now believe Trump is also (which has crushed me, desu). MacLeod is a Jew line, and his father's mother was a Kober.

mileswmathis.com/hiller.pdf

The object of war is to destroy your enemy.
Adolph may have been a genocidal tool, but he's right about that. You go to war, go all the way in the opening plan of fires.

source?

>((((Polish)))
>People
Chose one

Also, you being half polak makes you 76% jew, not a leaf, at all.

Hilter was right and based!

I do agree that some Polish cities are filled with crypto-jews, but Hitler literally banned 1/4 jews from marrying other mischlinge mongrel sandniggers.

he wanted them to marry Germans in order to "bleach" them. literally a 56er

Post nudes of your mom OP

Poles can't be anymore gross than Britts, ugh.

scottishpricks.wordpress.com/

You guys need to be destroyed ewwies

Your precious king went down like a pussy.

Bump

>capture all the jews in germany
>keep them safe and sound in camps while brave German men go fight their European brothers
>let most of the jews “escape death camps”

Maybe if he did a better job he wouldnt be called shitler

Attached: D9083FB2-B827-4B37-886F-3398C12A4E33.jpg (2208x1242, 266K)

Heil Honkler

Attached: 1549920287981.gif (607x609, 754K)

That's a nice fairy tale.

Fuck hortler. Fucking co-conspirator to the jews eternal soap box. Thousand year reich indeed for the zionist scum jews of which hitler was.

Attached: 1545478336387.jpg (725x566, 141K)

Attached: 1546303671397.jpg (2005x1221, 594K)

Cannot wait to behead some Canadians

Bible
Don't inter marry with jews
I'm close to 100% sure Hitler was doing gods work. When you read a non jewed version of the Bible it all starts to make sense.
And to top it off everything the Bible says about jews holds true 100% today.

Attached: 1545398891834.png (960x1313, 180K)

A polish woman cleans my toilet.

Just so you know almost every Canadian is armed once you leave the cities. So have fun getting your head blown the fuck off while trying.
That thing about Canadians not owning guns and them being illegal well that is a lie, Canadians own gun legally, brown and black skin foreigners not legal.

Attached: 2017.12.11.45692.jpg (2048x1269, 207K)

Slavs arent white. You tried

Documented by who? Fucking jew faggot, gtfo of my country

still waiting on source, if no source it's likely another jew lie.
You do realize the Lie's are the jews native tongue (Bible) and no one should have ever believed a single word of the jew.

Attached: 1530229946911.jpg (303x448, 57K)

Fuck off leaf and die

>jew meme gun
>5rd mags
KEK
U
C
K

TFW no SIG rifle.
> no desire fore another shitty ar15 or jew rifle
> already have AUG

jew detected.

funny how the jew believes its own lies about hitler.

I feel for the leaf's.