Why is this faggot so cringy, pol?

look at that sweater.
why is he such a tryhard?
stealing our content while gladly shitting on us?
he's obviously not one of us.
and also a pussy on the JQ.

Attached: file.png (1250x707, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY TO THE FRENCH EAT SNAILS?
BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE FAST FOOD

based kek

Attached: 1465754599-img2.png (680x510, 188K)

Bc he gay. Vibrant Gay Prague Scene. He Gay.

We do, we fat now

Attached: 5389347417_355a6b3f84_b.jpg (794x1024, 379K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-12-13-55-12-1.jpg (1080x1920, 856K)

How is Cuckron doing?

He's your stereotypical "credit thief", he removes watermarks etc to make it seem like his original content, to take credit for the work of others, not actually producing his own content and instead only reading off the work of others, showing images and recordings of others.

loosing weight.

Attached: 1545977337544.jpg (1792x935, 261K)

He stole my content once. He basically transcribed a video I did in an article of his without giving me credit.

Nice shitpost m8

He needs to be beheaded in guillotine.

>us

Kys

Attached: 9J1528p4x.jpg (229x220, 8K)

WELL,

IMAGINE

for money

Hey guys, I'm a Chad. Women like me. Alex Jones told me so. Why be a virgin incel when you can be a Chad like me. Take me serious when I talk about the moral degradation of society. Stop being incels and be a Chad like me. Once you leave a trail of roasties in your wake, then we will be have the virtuous culture of our parents that raised a Chad like me.
Click like and subscribe cause that's what a Chad would say cause I'm a Chad.

fuck off magapede, you're surely not one of us.

Attached: 77983485673845.gif (1100x600, 465K)

Based australian

>us

Attached: 0GOPK0.jpg (598x415, 60K)

What do you call the dehydrated Frenchman?
Pierre

>also a pussy on the JQ.

He's a gatekeeper. I'm an expert in television and news, what he said is demonstrably if you just turn on cable and look up the wikipedia pages of the most popular anchors and pundits. It's pretty insane actually, like every one of the most popular shows on every news channel are hosted by the likes of Rachel Maddow, Bill Maher, Chris Wallace, Ari Melber, Anderson Cooper, Jake Tapper, Katy Tur, David Brooks, Sam Seder, Ben Shapiro, John Berman, Dana Bash, Geraldo Rivera, Katie Couric, Ted Koppel, Barbara Walters, Andrea Mitchell, Steven Crowder. Every single one of these people is at the pinnacle of their occupation as newscasters and opinion-makers of the particular political strain. Jon Stewart pretty much created liberalism of the current year during the Bush years, Larry King was the highest authority in television for the end of the 20th century, Wolf Blitzer is as Zionist as they come and he was one of the most trusted names during America's tour of the middle east. Once you notice you can't go back. The pundits though, holy shit it's absolutely ridiculous and when you connect it all together with consideration for how the political spectrum works it's impossible to think anything other than Jews control America.

Also neocons literally did 9/11 which is almost funny at this point.

Attached: Madness.png (1200x1505, 1.81M)

Only because you let in a bunch of niggers that eat nothing but fried chicken

Attached: blackpill.png (893x1048, 603K)

>Bc he gay. Vibrant Gay Prague Scene. He Gay.

is he gay because he's British or is he British and therefore he's gay?

Hire this man

He just wants his shock imagined. Leave him alone.

thread fucking ruined way to go

thread fixed way to go.

(kek'd)
you aussie faggots are on a roll today.

Attached: 1532608115781.gif (399x369, 39K)

>Why is this faggot so cringy, pol?
at least he's trying to wake people up, while trolling NPC normies!

He stole that from here too. It was memed since 2014.

he has basedbean eyes

checked and threads fucked again due to your flag

Why are you a retard who has to try to demean people who are allied with you against an overwhelming force? Absolute moronic shit

Anyone who refuses to address the JQ is controlled opposition or a useful idiot

Sometimes I'm proud that I have Aussie blood. Sometimes.

Attached: 1519053783983.jpg (433x417, 85K)

>allied with you
I spit on those not willing to touch the JQ

Isn't he British? I don't watch his videos but if his news sources are BBC and the likes rather than CNN, how kiked up is British news? Here in France it's all verifiably Jewish controlled.

Lots of fucking shills ITT:
I think you hit a nerve OP.

Look at this woke dude waking people up

The is at Sargon levels of stealing shit from here.

Attached: KingTerry.jpg (1067x800, 211K)

can someone please come to this thread and help the guy?

His focus has been American politics since he followed Milo behind Trump. He's very aware of everything in the American media.

We welcome to the club.

He's the last big "anti-SJW"-Youtuber. The age of anti-SJW-Youtube is, thankfully, finally gone. They don't generate much traffic anymore. The more edgy ones have been banned. Who even cares about, say, the Amazing Atheist anymore? It's a small niche now that doesn't generate new audiences. No one needs a bunch of fucking libertarians like Sargon who spit on poor people all day long and defend the capitalist assholes.

PJW, like Sargon, is just the last dying remnants of anti-SJW.

I read this in his voice

Attached: BreakingNews the results are in faggot.jpg (1080x1331, 155K)

Is that a Pepe sweater? Freaking BASED!

When will he lose his head?

Seems like your attention doesn’t venture beyond ideology. Beneath the Hegelian back and forth of the news cycle are patterns of race and religion/worldview. This is why you must always look into the individual biographies, organizational affiliations, and finances of any influential guru, leader, or celebrity you see delivering a message. Due dilligence, really.