Britain is off to a great start in 2019

Literally arrested for carrying too much money. Not to mention that the police are saying 'driver will have to convince us he's innocent'.

How the fuck is this happening? Why is the burden of proof suddenly on the defendant to prove that they didn't even do anything wrong?

Britain in 2019.

Attached: f085885a8544dab9b22d68f443acc24c.png (732x951, 848K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knd81qhbRiQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=Ffyyi6p-jsQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We live in hell. Get out if you are able to. You won't have a chance soon.

I was going to make a cash loicense joke but it didn't seem right. You guys have to do something about this. I'm worried for you

What color is the driver? If it was a shitskin. That money is almost certainly from drugs or some other criminal enterprise.

Attached: 1516818979085.jpg (476x334, 17K)

>British police
>pulling over a shitskin

>your money isn’t in crypto

youtube.com/watch?v=knd81qhbRiQ

Seriously you should leave, NOW. Britain is heading into a very, very dark place. All the correct elements are in place for something incredible bad to happen and if this confluence occurs then anybody left will curse God that they live in this doomed place.
We are on the cliff-edge.

>US

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_forfeiture_in_the_United_States

Bad luck, meth dealer

>have some cash in your car
>cor blimy m8 da force cud use dis fer sum new helmets er sumfin m8 ya unda fookin arrest

he hasn't been proven to have committed a crime, you cock sucking cuckold serf

>"What kind of society do you want, homie?"

"Just give me that full nightmare mode experience"

>"say no more"

Attached: 1549722979543.png (733x634, 88K)

Attached: 1548832263884.jpg (750x917, 79K)

He was arrested for trying to outrun the police you fucking dumb cunt.

Did you read the article? Oops forgot. Burger. Only has a reading age of 6.

The same thing can be, and is done in Burgerville

SURPRISED? YOU ARE ROTHSCHILD'S PLAYTHING. PLAY STUPID GAMES WIN STUPID PRIZES.

bot

Dude, it's true. This happens fairly often, you don't need to be convicted of a crime for them to take your cash.

Attached: DzT9IgEXcAEhaxi.jpg (1074x1072, 84K)

I MEAN NOT THAT WERE MUCH BETTER HERE BUT C'MON MATE DON SOME YELLOW VESTS AND START CRACKING SOME ROTHSCHILD SKULLS ALREADY, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

>Botty McBotface.

Police confiscation is rampant every where, US, canaduh and Aus are no different.
It's a five billion dollar racket in the US. canada has no burden of proof for that shit, either. The pig points and squeals PROCEEDS OF CRIME, or even an unsubstantiated vengeance rat-out and they are looting everything they can carry away. No charge, no evidence, no trial, no appeal. Nice work if you can get it.

SHUT UP YOU FOOLS

We live in a free nation! Our leaders say so themselves!

Doing much better here.

IF YOU SAY SO NIGEL

DON'T BE RASH, BIN THAT CASH

Attached: 1497432809098.png (378x357, 70K)

This is what happens when the government disarms people

YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? LAST I CHECKED WE STILL HAVE AN UNCONSTITUTIONAL FEDERAL RESERVE THAT IS NEITHER A RESERVE NOR FEDERAL AND AIPAC RUNS OUR GOVERNMENT WE'RE NOTHING TO WRITE HIM ABOUT. ALL WE HAVE LEFT IS OUR 2ND AMENDMENT

People disarm themselves.
Vote democRat or liberal. wait for it.

this, most places will take your big wads of cash if you can't prove it's legal.
not exclusive to uk.
op is a fag as always

The thing is, he has to prove its not ill gotten gains. Not for them to prove it.

Dude! Uncap and quit yelling in my eyes. ;)-

Attached: britain.jpg (480x360, 77K)

If you really need it and have a legitimate reason the government recognises, then just get a cash license.
But normal law abiding people have no need for cash when they have credit cards.

i can't wait for the irish border to close in 6 weeks so the troubles can start again
24/7 coverage on fox news sounds super comfy

This desu, probably in Burnley, Blackburn or Nelson. Fucking paki in a clapped out corolla with a good few thousand in notes and no explanation. I carry at most two grand around before my wallet gets hard to close. If he had an appointment to buy a new car, was heading to the cash n carry for his cornershop or was on the way to the bank to pay his tax bill they wouldn't have taken his money. If you have a lot of cash and can't corroborate where it came from chances are he's dealing drugs. The cops know that but if that's all they can do him with they will.

Quitter.

We will rebuild our empire without you.

Fist we will take back Cypris (the turks will sell their enclave for magic beans and unsold Doctor Who merchandise, the Greeks will probably just give the rest away for lower debt repayments). Then we can use that and gibraltar as a bulkhead for taking Egypt and Libya. As we will then control the Migrant flow to Europe the EU will be in our thral and will do anything we ask. We will use the EU as our personal cashpoint and set up a new version of the East India Company to subjugate it as a vassal state. The USA can be controlled if we sell the African migrants to them after classifying them as convicts to work as slave labour (this is perfectly legal in the USA look it up, Starbucks and Microsoft have done this before, but with US citizens) The Africans would like this too as when they are in the USA they'll probably get bennies of some sort and if they have kids while over there those kids will be American by birth.

Once America is controlled we can take Izrail who will be all too happy to become part of the Empire and Pax-Britanicus again and this will solve most of the problems in the middle east. With the power we will have in the world we could pick and choose which countries we want, Japan would be nice and maybe take back Hong Kong and that best bits of China too as part of a deal not to fuck their shit up by sending a load of African migrents to mate with their women and be Islamic.

Attached: attenborough.jpg (624x351, 61K)

Delusional tea chugging brown ass kissing toothless queen worshiping bing-bong.

I used to carry heavy bags of cash on an order from my boss to get some change for our shop's cash register. So that could have happened to me if I was in bongland. That's not a good sign.

>Officers take assets from persons suspected of involvement with crime or illegal activity
>without charging the owners with wrongdoing
Have you heard about civil asset forfeiture? That is very much and american thing.
The burden of proof is reversed.
The law enforcement gets to keep the assets.
Contesting it - as it is a civil case - can end up much more expensive then letting them keep the seized assets.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ffyyi6p-jsQ

What the fuck is this poster on about? Tories are notorious for taking cocks up the arse and being sexual deviants in general.

You can tell this was written by some slack-jawed American without the first clue about how politics is in the UK and just thinks the Republicans = Tory and Democrats = Labour.

In the UK the Tories made full marriage for shit-stabbers legal but Labour went for civil partnerships instead in order to protect the sanctity of marriage from the arse-banger agenda. In the UK it mainly goes by gender on who you'll vote for if you're a gay, Lesbians are for Labour where as pugwashing politicos are mostly tory.

Sounds like a great plan.
Why haven't you done it yet?

Imagine reading this thread from a failed state I'm currently inhabiting.

Attached: zist.png (264x140, 9K)

You're just sad that we wouldn't want a country who's only contributions to international history are breeding a spotty dog and starting a massive pointless war, in our new empire.

>Why haven't you done it yet?

Got to wait until Brexit is done, it would be a bit stupid to turn ourselves into a vassel state of ourselves wouldn't it?

You don't even want to know what's powering the BBC, user

cringe

Attached: 2104F233-2C38-46FA-84F9-2B35A9D3418E.jpg (640x448, 29K)

Thank God I don't live in that shithole.

Cops in America steal hundreds of millions of dollars from people not charged with crimes every year. They somehow think its acceptable to charge the money itself with a crime as a pretext to them taking from you and spending it on themselves.

>Why is the burden of proof suddenly on the defendant to prove that they didn't even do anything wrong?
Been that way for decades, bro. What do you think you're doing when you file taxes?

Keep your interactions with the government/police to an absolute minimum.

Attached: Anarcho-Tyranny.png (1247x273, 48K)

I'm sorry Bong : / feel hopeful in knowing you will die in the coming war for a better future, or live to see the ruin of this corruption and able to rebuild.

This is why I always carry a hand grenade.
They want me or my shit, they're going to have to pay for it.

>unsold Doctor Who merchandise

Attached: 1473715394403.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

The police are state-allowed mafia. If you don't have control of them they will operate like an actual mafia.

Good. Let them scream while their gaping wounds get torn even wider by a baby.

America has the same problem bro. Asset forfeiture is abused by the police here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-14-07-08-51-1.png (1426x1806, 272K)

Kill all cops and niggers

>literally just come steal your shit
>its perfectly fine

Attached: 1469655426382.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

>Literally arrested for carrying too much money
civil forfeiture, the Yanks have had this for ages.
One of the Perks of being a globo-homo trooper. But yeah, protect and serve. Get your tongue ready; those boots need a polish.

>We will rebuild our empire
If you haven't yet, you're not going to.

>globo-homo
why are you using facebook group tier boomer terms.

There has never been a piece of gun control that didn't pass without republican votes. All it'll take is some blue haired tranny commie taking a shot at some one who isn't their president and sure as shit we'll get some major federal gun control slapped on us

Pretty sure "globohomo" was started by heartiste.

so you're polluting Jow Forums with cringey terms from fucking blogs? newfag cunts.

isn't there talk of limiting how much cash you can withdraw from the bank without pre-arranging it? i was told you can't get £50s without ordering them, so i had to get a few thousand £ of £20s, but i don't like the creeping occurance of insinuation that you're up to something and it's for you to explain your innocence.

calm down and take your meds spastic, before you take that authoritarian dick.

Normal 'people' using emojis and icons in text are bad enough already.
What the fuck is it with officials using them now?

>you're polluting Jow Forums
This just highlights why you're a FOB who don't belong here.

>you can't get £50s without ordering them
Hadn't heard that.

I was just using it to explain something to you, you fucking retarded faggot.

Gotta have something kick off CWII. Might as well be Civilian Disarmament.

>you don't belong here
said the facebook tier faggot

you know what blogs retarded newfag terms come from, means you aren't much different from them.

Who cares? It was most likely some drug dealing paki scum bag or some nog. If it was legitimate why did they fail to stop?

Remember, this is the future the Anglo chose when he aligned himself with Jewish international finance and Communism in the Second World War.
He deserves this and worse for his history of dishonor and oathbreaking
Press S to spit on grave:

>S

Attached: IMG_2173.jpg (651x663, 63K)

>muh newfags
Stop larping faggot. 2009 Is over, are you going to tell me about some epic win next?

They do this in the US too

You mutts act as if you had nothing to do with this... You can't be that delusional surely. UK is nothing but a puppet for USA and USA are nothing but puppets for the ZOG.

the dude being a shitskin or not isnt the problem here mate. the problem is that the state can arrest anybody just because it suspects a crime. this is the pre state of thought crime

Admit your people's responsibility for destroying the West, you slimy Anglo swine

So police have now become highwaymen? Pull over random people and steal from them.

Attached: highwaymen.jpg (683x600, 137K)

You sound clumsy, user.

Attached: D5FDAA8B-0969-42F3-9F0E-C307A1A6BEF5.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

>S
At least we are all in the same downward spiral.