Some Nigger won 280M

what would you do with 280M

twitter.com/Amouranth/status/1089948468813156355

Attached: DyBGWjgVYAAHUud.jpg (1131x1200, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iVFWG8dBXps?t=149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oops it was actually 298 lol

lol, they never hang on to the money, it'll be gone in a few years

He'll OD in less than a month.

>be nigger
>win lottery
>in a nigger city
>where everyone knows him
>publicly announced, photo etc.

Not gonna end well for him he's either gonna blow it all in 6 month or some nigger is gonna try to steal it violently.

youtu.be/iVFWG8dBXps?t=149
I'm sure it'll end well

That's a big lottery ticket!

Buy a nice simple ranch house on as many physical connecting acres that I can find that isn't unworkable land.

sit on land and marvel at the fact that as far as the eye can see, is mine.

i don't know what i would do with 1M, let alone 280M.
even with 1M i could build some infrastructure for my village and have more than enough for personal needs.
i'd probably buy books, travel, etc.

Good for him!

Live it up

This makes me happy :) A honest hard working man but all you guys can focus on is his race.

It's not really his choice, lottery winners are public record.

Take the money and run far away so annoying normalfaggots don‘t annoy me and ask me for money.

Not in every state, Texas you have the option to stay private.

Press conference is actually optional.

You could have a lawyer show up instead.

Name is public record for most states but no state requires your actual face to be public record.

He'll probably move to some rich white town where everyone ignores each other.

he'll be broke in 5-10 years

Jesus thats proper rich money, not the $1 million meme which only gets you a house but still has you wagecucking for the rest of your life.
Id buy the typical shit then move on to funding my dream technological projects. Like Elon but without the reddit and public bullshit.

280 million dollar hookers

What?

Owning a house in Australia is cheap. Having no mortgage repayments or rent to worry about literally cuts out 90% of the money you need every year.

Council rates and service fee for water, gas and electricity are so fucking small that you could just survive off NEETbux or a part time job.

Be the Alt-Right George Soros

coke + hookers = rich niggers

>$280 million
>funding my dream technological projects

You couldn't even build a football stadium with 280 million.

There is no amount of money that can prevent a nigger from going broke.

Put it into blue chip stock, live off the dividends.

Step 1: move far away from niggers as fast as possible

>what would you do with 280M
I don't know. I don't think I would use it all for myself tho. It would be cool to make some lasting change to a place I live in. But initially I would try to multiply it, to have more changing power. I quite definitely wouldn't create big trust funds for my kids, as this would ruin them imo.

Can literally buy a plane ticket and house in his chosen destination and get out of dodge the day of.

Living the dream.

Buy some BITG and Deviant Coin.

>what would you do with 280M
Hookers and cocaine until im 30, then id buy a factory or something, pay a decent wage for a director that will run it and buy my whole village and force the peasants to make barley and that other thing that is needed for brewing beer.
Then id plant hazelnut trees, acres of it, export it to turkey or somewhere else, not caring about the price, its a tree, its not going anywhere.
Id open another factory a year later and also have a paid director run it.
By the time im 40, id be a mogul with 18 children and 3 ex wives that wont get anything unless i give them a lil something since they would sign the contract before marriage.
Rest of money i would change into gold, silver, iron, rubles, yuans, euros, dollars, franks...
Id invest heavily into gas industry and buy a lot of gasprom shares

nah, you would blow it all by the time you're 30, with that attitude, lol

1. Pay for my fathers healthcare. 1m
2. Build a factory. 10m
3. Fund right wing human rights organizations. 50m
4. Buy best eggcells. Produce a dozen offsprings, support them till they are adult and give them all small loans of a million dorraru. 150m
5. Clone the emperor. 15m

>not making a fixed-term deposit and just buying out local businesses
hence why you will always be Bosnian.

It would be enough for a start, at least with the things i dream about. Yea more chance id squander the money than build a multibillion dollar conglomorate pushing humanity forward, but id feel good that i tried instead of sitting on some shitty mansion collecting luxury trash like some good goyim.

id blow 5 million, not 280
I can buy this 'country' for less

>I quite definitely wouldn't create big trust funds for my kids, as this would ruin them imo.
Why wouldn't you give money to your kids? What is this ultimate cuck horseshit?

What local businesses? Its a money pit each one of them and probably in the end owned by a political clan that has not only money but power as well

you buy real estate then, you turn it into business.
Imagine if you live in a small town you literally have full control over. You could make everyone's lives better if you aren't a greedy kike.

This, what the actual fuck keep them poor so they learn to work hard and never ever speak about your winnings. In fact as soon as it gets deposited into a bank withdraw it all and hide it in a secret underground basement.

Whites will rob him then lol

In Germany it's a private matter and you're advised to keep it a secret actually

You ever cheat in a video game, get large stacks of money get the best armor and max stats and then get game suddenly gets boring because you have nothing to "strive towards". I think that's how I'd feel if I won the lottery although that just might be cope

it would be funny if jews run the lotto, and the biggest secret is that no one wins the lotto, the jews keep taking the money to themselves.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Id kill niggers and jews

On the other hand ive tried mmos, which ive quickly quit because I didnt want to go through the meaningless grind before my character reached endgame and actually mattered.

Actually not being able to spend this amount of money without destroying everything or the opposite - sparing every cent and ending with not changing shit, is common.

He should have remained anonymous. Now everyone in Brooklyn knows who he is.

Impossible, he stole the lottery ticket from someone.

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

It would be if it would not is.

Fuck off, he seems like a hard-working guy with a family. Just because he's black doesn't make him evil. I hate niggers too, but judging all blacks for the actions of niggers is fucked up.

He'll be broke in a decade.

>It would be enough for a start
Maybe, I don't know what you dream about. But typical "dream" technology funding would be billions if not trillions to which $280 million is a drop in the bucket.

The reason why lottery winners go broke all the time is precisely because they go big, spending their money on things and ventures that provide little immediate return if any at all.

Nah, 300mil sounds like a lot but when you start looking towards the top of society you'll find that a single 300mil payment is not enough.
Personally I see it more like minecraft. Most people create their own fun.
Personally, I would
>Buy some land, 30ish acres
>Build a nice house, nothing too extravagant
>build a nice shed/workshop
>get a little tractor
>Get an RX7
>Get a HSV
>Get a nice 2 stoke dirt bike
Spend my time working on my land and seeing family

Congrats to him. This is a good salt mine thread.

that would be a plan but there are nono spots that wont be sold if there isnt a high profile murder or a catastrophic bankruptcy
usually there are 3 families running a small town, one in government party, the other in opposition, other standing out of politics but reaching out to europe for business deals, tiny export and whatnot, usually what makes a business boom.
Its not like monopoly here, its much more serious once you reach serious money
For instance, no matter the money, you cannot buy all the apartments in a building that is being built for money laundering, youd get shot in the head. But you can have a meeting to discuss the attempt and get something out of it, with discount on amount.
Criminals tend to be better businessmen and more fair than actual real businessmen with no criminal ties.
Some industries are off the table tho

You forgot fortifications to fend off robbing nigger hordes

buy a large property and turn it into an organic farm to feed myself year round. I would get a wife and maybe a girlfriend and get the pregnant with like 8 kids each and make them all take my name. Then i would teach them the importance of family legacy and how family is more important than anything and i would let them live in different homes on my large property..

Create a PMC, hire thousand of mercenaries, start cleaning europe of Muslims .

Thank me later Jow Forums

55 yr old roastie's hover hand game is strong

brap barns

then you become the one who knocks

True, what does anti-nigger tech look like today?
Maybe I should buy a second decoy property for them to rob.

>what would you do
Sincerely i don't know, i will take the time to realize what is happening to me rather than go crazy.

I remember an user who had won the big prize in the 900M, he came in a tread to talk about his experience and what he should have done after winning. first things would have been to leave the city where he resided for a little while, take a lawyer to protect himself legally. that sort of thing, the only matter to him was not be able to find a woman because the state where he lived recorded him for the lottery so it was easy to find how much he won on the internet.

>he's absorbing the ink

Attached: 1517510775866.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Nigger? He has a job.

That fags, is a lucky black man.

Bitc Lasanga

We all know nigger’s gonna nig and you do to. Everyone’s gonna want a piece of him now that he has money, he’s gonna buy stupid shit get scammed. Ten years from now he’s going to wish it never happened.

>lottery winner
>nigger
he'll be broke in 5 years

Hopefully he spends the money wisely.

Buy Jow Forums and ban all the nazis!

Attached: arthas.jpg (1074x939, 221K)

No he definitely bought it, one of the stupid things niggers do with their money. In this case however, he hit paydirt.

I'm sure he'll be on daytime talkshows before then whining about how it's all gone.

>yes i would like to purchase Jow Forums
>I have almost 300 million dollars!
no no friend, they pay YOU to take Jow Forums

Attached: 1450605696320.jpg (300x296, 18K)

NYC is full of rich people. He can just move to 5th ave

Also, this much money will attract clever Jew conartists.

you still have enough idiots that go public
they're the same kind of people that go on reality shows 2 years later to complain about squandering all their winnings

> move to the sharkpool
whag a great idea

Yeah (((they’re))) gonna love a nouveau riche schwatze uptown. They will fleece his Brooklyn ass back to the projects. You better believe Shlomo will get a piece of this pie.

good for him

pay off all my debts, all my parents debts, all my siblings debts
put 10mil in a CD for the yearly income
then invest the rest in bonds and lateral stock.

The most expensive and elaborate suicide ever

No it's not faggot

$1 million
>Pay my and my extended familys student denbts and mortgages off

$3 million
>Purchase oceanfront home in my area of Florida
>Purchase small cottage in northern California
>Purchase small woodland home near my parents

$100 million
>Purchase high yield consumer staples stocks, live off dividends

100 million
>Set up commercial real estate business
>Pay employees well

$25 million
>donate to Appalachian scholarships for white kids

And the remaining amount I guess I'd just bank. Also buy my parents a home in the carribbean

Attached: 1550112398035.jpg (1024x628, 126K)

Libtards claim Trump is only rich because his daddy gave him his money and that he’s really an idiot. Well let’s see how this intelligent dazzling urbanite manages his 298 million. He’ll probably wind up with 50 million after doing the cash out and paying state and federal taxes. I’ll bet he never makes 1 penny over whatever amount he’s left with.

Over in America, it depends on the state.
In some, to be eligible to collect your winnings, you have to go public.

There's tax on your lottery winnings?

>He fell door the dividend meme

Attached: 1549548099346.jpg (512x512, 105K)

Forgot to add, it's specifically for transparency reasons to avoid people thinking along the lines of this

I'd buy Japanese citizenship and spend rest on real estate.
Stocks are for cucks.

>make fun of lottery as tax on stupid people
>every week one of them gets to laugh at me from their new private jet

Explain

Drink more then I already do

short twitter

Attached: 1536811361790.png (770x775, 304K)

Good for him. Who gives a fuck. saged

for you

use it to develop new ways to attack the USA, build weapons of mass destruction and bomb the fuck out of the usa, spread disease and radioactive waste, fund HTS in syria and taliban in afganistan, start a counter-intelligence group to face the CIA.

I would fund a new political movement starting with a N....

Attached: autravilot.gif (480x311, 1.04M)

based and bearpilled

Attached: image.jpg (607x608, 156K)

lmao 280m wouldnt be enough to make a movie about what you wrote