As a European I totally support state of Israel

As a European I totally support state of Israel

Do you support Israel or sandniggers, Jow Forums?

Attached: עובד422.png (1200x873, 17K)

Sandniggers all the way. Say it with me: "There is no god but Allah, and Mohamed is His prophet!"

Attached: Palestine White Phosphorus.jpg (480x466, 51K)

Fuck off. Death to sandniggers (jews included)

Attached: dsagMJ7.jpg (722x1463, 326K)

FUCK OFF, EUROPEAN UNION KIKE

This comic will never not be cringe induced.
I assume it's not supposed to do that.

Sand niggers

Death to Jews and sand niggers. Master aryan race shall prevail.

Is it wrong? I don't care about a sandnigger conflict and kikes should stop making it my problem

I support the genocide of the both.

Fucking die

Attached: 1550035797132.jpg (360x361, 33K)

sandniggers
EU is on its last legs and any kikes left are 100% first on the chopping block.

Sandnigger aren’t the ones for making europeans hate themselves for being white. Plus they wouldn’t be here without kikes trying to import them.

Kek
Sandniggers and kikes are unholy duo.
Kikes had been profiting from selling the rabid sandzealots for far too long.
May those two hanged on the tree of ygdrasil.

ISRAEL!
Yomped the sinai in '82-'83 with a bunch of boychiks; demining and midnight pacifying the grumpier mooks with extreme intolerance.
Nobody does mech like the sabra's. I like having those fuckers on my side, and the shiksa's are awesome.
Acharii!

based

non-based chink, kys

Sandniggers wouldn't be a problem in Europe without the kikes, so yeah, just cut the head of the snake

Why not hate both?

Nah, I think we can build enough ovens for all-you-alls.

hehehehehe. Love Willy Pete. Palestinian kebab. Fry, mook.

I support Europa

this

>You have to support one over the other
WRONG. Send them both to Hell. They are both enemies.

Attached: how-we-see-muslims-how-muslims-see-us-3191968.png (500x740, 152K)

whats a sandnigger

Attached: 1546711797476.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

I hate both.

I support the glassing of everything east of Greece and west of India

Isn't being anti-Israel illegal in Germany?

Sandniggers I guess

You're just a belgian kike.
Yiff in whatever hell you place your beliefs in.

Attached: 6ba7143c5bc086d4cbd12a918c57405c.jpg (750x1250, 91K)

Have you ever seen Lelouch of the Rebellion? It's a cartoon series about the destruction of the US and their pupet Israel to free the Palistinian people. Very inspiring.

Laughing, fuck dune coons

>עובד422.png

My country is at war with muslims while jews are selling them weapons and ammunition. - So neither.

Why not neither?

Attached: 1549990937301.jpg (400x323, 51K)

Muslim bros.

Attached: 1550081938218.jpg (1200x933, 381K)

>israel
>sandniggers
Implying there's a diffirence

We know that you did 9/11
We know that muzzie terrorism is a result of them being pissed off at our having destroyed their nations because of your tricks (9/11) and their being too shitskin to put it all together
We know that you use shitskins to genocide us
Any user with an IQ over 110 is fully willing to fight beside a nigger, a spic, a gook, a faggot tranny, literally any degenerate and/or undesirable shitskin, in the fight to genocide you all down to the last child

We will dismantle your fucking evil central banks.
We will take all of the capital you have hoarded and then rebuild the world, an ethnostate for each race, homogenous and pure, with provisions to keep it that way enshrined in all of our constitutions and cultural mythos.
We will then let each race do what it will to better its nation(s), and if they fail or die out, then so be it.
No gibs for niggers.
No niggers or shitskins in white nations.
No kikes left alive in any corner of the world no matter how remote because we have learned that leaving even a single kike alive only allows you evil fucks to kike again in a generation or three.

Your fucking tricks are dead and now you are forced to impersonate anons of all sorts in order to maintain the lie that even one non-boomer believes any of your division tactics now that they've all been laid bare for what they are.

DEATH TO EVERY LAST KIKE

>think to myself before entering the thread "only a Belgian could make a cucked post like this"
>not surprised to be right

I need to get out of this bootlicker shithole, kys faggot OP kanker homo

>Hebrew filename
OP, you are not European, you are a filthy Middle Easterner!

Attached: Kosher Waffle.png (1336x4604, 383K)

As a german, I don't support any of those two.
As a christian, I support God.

God invites you, both of you; to learn about Jesus and become christian; as your ancestors have done throughout the ages.

Surah 3:54
Allah is the best deceiver.
Check the Tafsir's, too.
But either way Allah is making use of the same (bad) measures, the unbeleiver do.
Sometimes It's called planning, other times deceive, sometimes cheat.
In german it's "ränke Schmied", after the translation of some big muslim Organisation (Zentralrat Der Moslems). Which [ränke Schmied] no normal german person would understand, anymore. But it only means that he is a deceiver in the end, anyway.
You can check the Duden about "ränke", if you understand german...

Why doesn't he answer in truth?
Psalm 33:4 for example says God does all his work in truth. That is not the only one.
OUR GOD IS TRUTH!
If he deceives, he isn't truth anymore...

So why would you trust a deceiver?
How could you trust a deceiver, not to deceive his own believer?
You can't. Because a deceiver is not trustworthy.

That is why our God is working in truth only.
So we know we can trust him.

Jews were the first christians.
Jews are still converting, even today
Also Revelations 3:9 makes very clear, you can not get rid of them anyway. Since they will have to kneel down before us.

Attached: AccursedIslam.png (736x515, 50K)

Do you believe in false dilemmas?

Kikes belong in the oven.

hey OP, can you tell us why does your file you posted has Hebrew letters in it?

I hope the Palestinians drive the jews into the sea

and they have to drive OP into the sea as well, see: because i noticed something strange about the pic he posted.

>Israel or sandniggers
>or

Neither
Both deserve hell

i realize this board hates reading books and rather resorts to memes but this is unironically a good book.

Attached: Untitled_design__2_.png.jpg (1279x853, 239K)

Israel #1

neither, and it's kikes presenting it as a choice.

Palestinians are a disease that need to be eradicated. The Jews at least are productive. Palestinians produce nothing but violence and low-IQ inbred children.

>kikes presenting it as a choice
OP himself is a kike, see:

Days without jewish tricks: 0

agreed. i already caught a kike who used a file with Hebrew name like this OP did. seems kikes are getting lazier and lazier now, they are getting dumber and dumber every single day.

Attached: kikefederate.png (1468x2284, 409K)

Good work friend.

Althrough kikes using others to do their dirty work is as old as time. Now feeling like mudslimes would be better than kikes, so thanks OP. With Jews you lose, while sandniggers are capable of staying out after a pogrom or two.

>mudslimes would be better than kikes
agreed. at least muslims don't run the banks and media.

also, i had my personal experiences with kikes too, they tried to impersonate me and tried to paste over my trip in the name field, so fucking lazy and dumb, they are not even trying to hide anymore.

Attached: EU flag shill.png (3928x6012, 2.03M)

Check out all his stalker collages ect.
He's pretty much interested into building up credibility.
That is what the most part of his acting is like and is about. Already from the beginning....
Obvious questions to start with: What is the profit for them doing it? What is their hope? Reason? And the same which you ask for his, profit, reason, hope.

A very poor concept of influence and reputation management.

you are the faggot who called me a "musselman" on Kraut/pol/.

i support israel 100%
fuck these sandniggers, bomb them away israel!

Can you please show your support to this guy?

Loot at the filename

Only decent answer in this thread. All semites are the enemies of whites.

ITS TIME TO STOP!

Attached: JIDF shills.png (1030x353, 190K)

and JIDF gets worse and worse every day.

Attached: JIDF.jpg (1272x1023, 353K)

You are wrong, fellow Romanian, he is not a Jew, frate!

Attached: !רומנית.jpg (435x329, 55K)

>that filename
>fellow Romanian
wait a sec....

Attached: SzekelyShekel.png (504x336, 47K)

can 8rPGn6A+ care to explain me, why the fuck did he just post a pic with a Hebrew filename, like OP did?

Zechariah from 518BC
12:1-14 ESV / 542

The burden of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him: “Behold, I am about to make Jerusalem a cup of staggering to all the surrounding peoples. The siege of Jerusalem will also be against Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples. All who lift it will surely hurt themselves. And all the nations of the earth will gather against it. On that day, declares the Lord, I will strike every horse with panic, and its rider with madness. But for the sake of the house of Judah I will keep my eyes open, when I strike every horse of the peoples with blindness. Then the clans of Judah shall say to themselves, ‘The inhabitants of Jerusalem have strength through the Lord of hosts, their God.’ ...

It is gods will for us to constantly win and for you 80 IQ faggots with dying civilizations to lose.

Attached: 1550089131029.png (1506x718, 408K)

I support sandniggers and the total destruction of israel.

>As a European

Attached: IMG_20190214_152005_866.jpg (418x291, 13K)

Death to kikes, sandniggers are more white than the americans bombing them.

How's that wall going faggot?

I want Iran to destroy Israel so we can destroy Iran. Win win.

i already exposed him here: and right after, there was a "Romanian" who also tried to fool me here: both the "Belgian" and the "Romanian" are fithy kikes.

No Syrian ever called me Goy, faggot. I say pull out and let the shitbloods sort themselves out. Why is it our problem?

Attached: Spook Attook.jpg (554x480, 30K)

>israel or sandniggers
>or
user, i...

he is Israeli, see:

>pointing out someone who used hebrew characters probably to false flag, as an israeli
>i did it guise :DDD

Attached: 1518706724416s.jpg (208x249, 7K)

what's the matter Shlomo? sad that i exposed two kikes like OP and ? because you suddenly came here to throw a tantrum fit at me for pointing out that OP and 8rPGn6A+ posted files with Hebrew letters in them. damage control much? you dumb rats cannot even hide yourselves anymore, you are now in plain sight and you are getting more and more butthurt every single day.

>GOYIM, I TOTALLY FUCKING SWEAR THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! IT IS A PURE COINCIDENCE THAT OP POSTED A FILE WITH HEBREW NAME, AND THAT ANOTHER user DID THE SAME!!!!!!!

Attached: Zsidorszag.jpg (2048x1533, 1.3M)

you're not a smart person

>not a smart person
says the jew who forgot his memeflag. judging by how you Israelis are too lazy to even use memeflags anymore, and that Israelis with proxies accidentally expose themselves by posting files with Hebrew letters, it is the proof, that it is you jews are the ones getting dumber and lazier every single day. seriously Shlomo, you have still not realized that you forgot your memeflag.

you jews are not only getting dumber and lazier, but also more obvious.

Attached: meme Zaszlo.gif (660x742, 846K)

so, we have several kikes ITT about 4 of them.

>OP, who claims to be European and uses a Belgian proxy, and who posted a file of the Israeli flag, with Hebrew letters
>the "German" user from Kraut/pol/ who lied and claimed i am a muslim, and i easily recognize him because he posted the same file as when he called me "musselman" back then
>the "Romanian" user who tried to claim that OP is not a jew despite everything else proving otherwise, and who also posted a pic with a Hebrew filename
>the Israeli who not tries to call me dumb for pointing out the obvious

holy shit, the JIDF, discord, or whatever these rats are from, are not trying anymore at all, KEK!

>not
now

either way, some jews got pissed off again.

I don't support any religious collectives. Not sure why I need to choose a team in this sport. If I had to I would choose team Christian and say fuck everyone else if it came down to that.

Ok cigány.

hello Zsido, are you mad i pointed out the obvious?

I support myself and my family only

Israel is literally the most badass country on Earth and that's why everyone everywhere is obsessed with them all the time

seconded that

Nice one, hebrews are rats.

Attached: 6AC7D2F7-A10B-4307-8BDC-D66CD3D3086E.jpg (544x1024, 154K)

>a non country supporting a non country
lol @ ur lyf Belgium.

OP is a gay kike.

Desert people should stay in the desert. All Semitics should leave European lands or die.

Attached: 0B222498-CB1E-4BB0-A8F0-67AEEFFC33D2.jpg (1024x763, 128K)

I support none of them.

Post your hand or we assume your a shit skin.

>Hebrew File Name
Whatcha' doing there Rabbi?

Attached: download (7).jpg (225x225, 9K)