Highlights from the new 1,500 page border bill

>speechless
>feels bad man

mobile.twitter.com/RyanGirdusky/status/1095917405925244929

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-025122.jpg (1426x1972, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
youtu.be/jrJW5A7ruLM
youtube.com/watch?v=fbszJJr9I9U
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1095841187657891840
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-031210.jpg (1080x3052, 1.11M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-031442.jpg (1075x2821, 1.06M)

>Smithsonian 1 billion
>the fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-031809.jpg (1078x2151, 1020K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-032531.jpg (1383x1938, 648K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-032651.jpg (1420x1759, 575K)

Thanks user, i hope Trump is not retarded and doesn't give in. Wonder how republicans even think this is an acceptable deal

The issue of barrier in a wildlife refuge is tough, all the libtards and environmentalists are gonna go crazy

Attached: kill_yourself_shill.jpg (270x187, 8K)

Nobody is going to vote for Trump in 2020. I'm utterly disappointed. Trump proved himself to be a kike puppet all along. He's the president of the fucking United States. Why did he fold when he had all aces?

>war with iran, anyone?
>game over

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-033013.jpg (1079x2614, 1.32M)

Heres two cents word of advice try harder

Attached: AtWcKy2.png (480x480, 28K)

Trump needs to readthese tweets and go over the bill properly asap
Also not replying to meme flags

Retard detected. Trump's approval is near an all time high.

Attached: 52.png (607x438, 110K)

The wildlife refuge should have its own fencing to prevent people from destroying it anyway

>libtards caring about the environment.
Tell that to California's wildlife after the hugest fire in their history due to environmentalists arguing that forest fires should be allowed to happen.

He ought to veto it, unless there's more funding elsewhere. Bang on the pork in public, take the fake loss. I know there's been funding from the past, several billion $s, usually in 1.7 billion increments on big bills, and I'm a pro Isreali guy, for the most part. But fuck the Jews, I want furnaces and chambers for removing ticks. Typhoid spread is killed by Zyklon B, and was used on the Mexicans at the border at one point.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

This
Shitskin invaders ruin not just the economy and cities, but our beautiful countryside as well. They leave trash everywhere, destroy the ecosystems they pollute and act like im the bad guy for hating them

If the Based Nationalist Republicans wanted it they the wall would've been built funded already.

>I'm a pro Isreali guy

Attached: rambo-first-blood-forest-knife.jpg (560x350, 58K)

Bump.

youtu.be/jrJW5A7ruLM
>People trusting a kike puppet shabbos goy that won a fucking award for being a good goy boy

> environmentalists arguing that forest fires should be allowed to happen.

Have they come full circle too? What a time to be alive

Attached: Thatshugeanon.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

That will likely change if he signs this bill, user. It may be a good time to blow up the white house switchboard about now?

Attached: 1518644068565.jpg (350x334, 10K)

Bumping good info. This is pathetic and designed to let Democrats claim they offered wall funding (they did not... more money to Israel than earmarked for the barrier).

I hope Trump vetoes then immediately issues state of emergency. Build it with funds seized from Dem child traffickers.

Attached: 2639697E-A21D-48EA-B07E-1AE8025D97CA.jpg (1024x683, 100K)

Pompeo is a retarded warmonger.

Attached: muhrussia.jpg (728x880, 98K)

Imagine browsing a board based completely around politics and still not understanding the game that is politics.

What the fuck is this shit?
a swiss cheese wall?

Trump will not accept this! (I hope)

Attached: fuckkkk.jpg (249x249, 26K)

He's going to sign it and tout it as a win

To some degree, Trump did shit the bed.

Thx

Attached: 1549314945453.gif (388x356, 2.17M)

He should accept this deal, ffs you MAGA faggots need to not be retarded. Trump gains NOTHING from not accepting this deal, except another government shut down. He's already played that hand he is CLEARLY bluffing and not willing to shut the government down to get what he wants. He needs to take the deal and the build the wall through national security. It's the best political move. The dems are killing g themselves with the abortion bill, the new green deal, the failed monorail in California. If Trump wants to win 2020 he just needs to sit back, let the dems implode and make the dems block him. Not the other way around. He isn't going to win a political wrestling match. He does win by watching the dems wrestle themselves. Elizabeth Warren? She doesn't have a chance in hell after her native American thing. Kamala Harris? She was a prosecutor who prosecuted marijuana users while using marijuana herself. Not going to fly with dems. You people truly don't understand the game that is politics and it's so insanely mind boggling how you people can read this shit every single day and still not get it.

You guys seem to not understand how things work. Our politicians send US Taxpayer’s money over seas as “Foreign Aid” so Foreign politicians will have something to bribe them with. If they were in business it would be called money laundering but since it is not business it’s “just politics”.

Is that in addition to what we already promised the Israelis, or is that part of it?

WHOLE LOTTA COPE IN HERE

Sounds like you're getting a "border wall" of the kind Frp got in Norway, couple of miles of chicken wire.
Keep sending them bucks to the poor starving Jews in Israel.

You're a fucking disgrace of a country.

interesting analysis...but with the current deal the wall would only be partial ...I mean fucking pedestrian areas....are you kidding me?

A Pyrrhic victory at best. Political suicide at worst.

Trump had the balls to shut down the government to get what he wanted, re-opened it just to issue a state of the union where half of it was dedicated to making the case for a wall. He has told Congress and the American people what he wants in no uncertain terms. Why do all that just to cuck out at the end?

The only thing I see swaying Trump is opinion polling but he probably shouldn’t trust the same pollsters that said he had a 1% chance of winning the Presidency. He needs to trust in the mandate of the people who elected him to the position in the first place when his platform was BUILD THE WALL.

Attached: F9E2DF87-5481-4644-9E14-72D1913367A9.jpg (2149x3820, 450K)

Oh in addition of course. The other was for defense material.

Damn America, you are getting fucked so hard.

Norway user, the political pundit.

Attached: 1497498848354.jpg (600x753, 109K)

If Trump accepts this deal it's over for his chances of re-election. It would be a cucking beyond any measure.

I understand and agree with your point but who does the Dems have at this point? No one.

For the Holocaust memorial exhibit

His other option would be another shutdown, which he has proven himself not to have the balls to keep going.
He has painted himself into a corner and he's fucked.

Much as I wish he had the balls to just laugh at them and shut it all down, I know he won't.

>summary pdf is 29 pgs
>the fuck is the new Memerandom of Understanding?

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-042014.png (1440x2560, 174K)

International banks and Zionist Nazis have totally dissolved US sovereignty

Mitch mcconnel is a two faced corrupt piece of shit - anyone thinks this guy is on trumps side think again - he is the prime enemy

>275M countering russian influence

Is that money for buzzfeed?

>I'm a pro Isreali guy
this is your fault

Well duh. You have to understand the game. There isn't a single Dem that ACTUALLY gives a shit about little pablo crossing illegally for a better life. At this point they're just blocking this because it's Trump. Every single American knows that. The Dems are literally destroying their own party. AOC's new green deal is absolutely insane and even Dems know it. To the point where Dems control the House and the House speaker Nancy Pelosi would not bring the new green deal to a vote. Why? Because every single Dem knows you will not get rid of every car, air plane and cow in the next 10 years. That's not how reality works. Trump literally has to pander to independent voters and he wins. Understand that American politics have changed forever. From this point on, it's not about who is the "better" candidate. It's about not voting for the "worse" candidate. For example Trump isn't going to campaign on "We don't want to kill babies 9 months into a pregnancy". He's going to campaign "They DO want to kill babies 9 months into pregnancy." It's literal politics 101.

It's like Ann Coulter says:

The US LOVES building walls and infrastructure - so long as it's in other countries.

If the border states left the union, the US might then actually move in and build a border wall - but only if they were no longer a part of the US.

The USA has literally turned into a twilight zone version of itself;

The green deal would be like tuning the USA into an amish country. Reminds me of the Duplessis years in Quebec where the government set back the province about 50 years.

Fucking spooky

Trump cant read

>it is all part of the plan

Attached: 1549039122147.png (544x609, 126K)

You clearly have no fucking idea whats going on, stop gobbling shit from the MSM to form your opinion.
Trumps approval went up as the shutdown went on because average people are well aware of how ridiculous the Democratic party is acting.
He reopened government to let workers get paid, not to cave to the Democrats, its another score point he use to say he cares about the people.
He can happily shut it down again, because it hurts the Democrats far more than it does him.

I can't can't all this winning, Mr. President, It's too much!

Attached: 1523586042513.jpg (754x585, 233K)

Wow, what a crock load of horseshit. I hope PRESIDENT Trump wipes his ass with this and tells them to go fuck themselves afterwards on this bullshit they're trying to pass off as a "bill".

Attached: Fucking jews.gif (480x360, 617K)

actually dude, the top Democrats NEED little pablo to cross illegally because their rackets need the resources they need for them to keep turning a dollar out of madness itself

they indirectly pay the coyotes thru their supervision and financing of the massive trafficking operation they influence, buy into, wield, at times even control - not all Democrats are in on it, not all Democrats own a share of it, but some Democrats virtually dominate the entire project

Cope harder. He'll sign.

Like he did with all the other "bad bills" that conveniently benefit Israel? Oh wait..

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

>NYT

Attached: IMG_1802.jpg (1024x710, 84K)

If he doesnt veto it im off the trump train.

seriously fuck trump if he signs this bullshit

I was reading an article the other day that one of the empire's fools wrote that said to not think of the wars as 20 year long, 7 trillion dollar, 2 million dead, endeavors, but to think of them as a 300 year long project. Imagine, 15 generations of Americans living and dieing to serve Israeli ethnonationalism.

>Wonder how republicans even think this is an acceptable deal
because republicans are just as bad as democrats

He signs that bill and you're gonna see a steep drop on that chart.
Btw, is Hillary is prison yet?

Attached: 1547499718768.jpg (750x749, 130K)

This doesn't sound good at all.

>There isn't a single Dem that ACTUALLY gives a shit about little pablo crossing illegally

Bullshit.Future voters. Every kid they have here is legal. They also vote illegally in huge numbers.

So basically Israel gets 5.2 billion right?

B-based + red pilled....

3.3 + those 38 or whatever billion they got for "defence".

I'm hardly emotionally or financially invested in a wall built in a country that's across the pacific ocean.
Hes repeatedly received these shitty offers in the past from the Democrats and has constantly refused to sign them and generally bullies them into a more favorable deal by offering generous concessions on things they desperately want while holding the threat of total refusal above their heads.
I'm just telling you to look at whats actually happened and consider his political tactics and position to consider what hes more likely to do in future.

Tldr but trumo should go for the shutdown

If he tsked this desl we sill war with iran on behalf of israel.

And last time he refused such a shitty offer he used his wild card which was government shutdown. Which he didn't have the balls to keep going.
He'll sign it and he'll try to save face by calling it not necessarily a good deal, but a fair deal.

Seriously, this is like having a nut flush and folding to a pair of 3's. Why the fuck is he caving on this shit? He shut down the Govt and his approval went UP. I already have one foot out of this shithole to be honest. Glad the wife is from Poland, I will have to go there and help defend against the shitskins and liberals. The last bastion of hope.

Attached: download (6).jpg (439x290, 23K)

no doubt. I'm gonna restore my foreskin and get out of this shithole kike slave country ASAP.

SHILLS SHILLS TRANNY
DA SHAREBLUE

Attached: 1536671838823.png (314x331, 9K)

all I wanna do is get these fucking clowns man

Trump controls national parks why doesn't he declare the areas around the border not part of the park anymore?

Wrap it up gentlemen, we tried.

youtube.com/watch?v=fbszJJr9I9U

Attached: 1530396915250.png (640x640, 289K)

He has no reason to sign it, Trump has a ridiculous ace up his sleeve if he wants to play the long game.
He can stall and force a sequester at the start of 2020, that will wreck hell on the budget which will cost the Democrats well over 80 billion in funding.
They will give him his 5 billion at that point to avoid being ruined for 4 years.

because he's a jewish pawn and always has been. the sooner you realize this the better

>He can stall
But he has already shown that he won't.

CAVE INCOMING
A
V
E

CAVE INCOMING
A
V
E

CAVE INCOMING
A
V
E

Attached: t.jpg (770x470, 39K)

>cost dems well over 80 billion
You mean tax payers right? Trump "stumping" dems makes tax payers pay over 80 billion for a show

Why destroy something like the butterfly sanctuary for a superficial purpose anyways? They're only looking at "securing" 55 miles, what fucking good is that? Pointless.

Mate, a sequester forces the budget to revert back to how it was set in 2011 when Obama setup the budget control act.
Its only been raised because congress has agreed to a 2 year increase in the cap, this expires in 2020.
Trump forcing a sequester will make the bill expire automatically because a deadlocked congress cannot extend the bill.
Because this deal runs out in 2020, if trump forces a sequester then the budget reverts, the defense budget drops 70 billion, and domestic discretionary spending drops 50-80 billion.
This means the Democrats lose that 50-80 billion extra in the budget and it becomes unavailable to them. It does not vanish into thin air, its simply not accessible by the Democrats.

Usual suspects baking on twotter we must be onto something incredible...
Go mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1095841187657891840

seriously im really pist. fuck isreal

NO...NO...NO....shut it DOWN! The DEMS look like SHIT when it gets shut DOWN it's thier base not ours so fuckum...

MONEY come home to roost...

So what you are saying is dems cant touch the money, and Republicans will allocate more to Israel. Gotchya

Based TRUTH.

Breaking NEWS.......I have heard that TILL I am a smirf....stfu.

275 millions for counterung russia
>so briberies for Buzzfeed, NYT, CNN

forest fires happen because people don't burn their forest.
the only way to prevent forest fires like those are control burns

He gets it.

Why is Michael Jordan getting billions? He's already rich

FAKE NEWS goina FAKE.

Go eat a dick, faggot

Attached: lol.jpg (720x540, 185K)

kys faggot

Attached: 1533844864526.jpg (850x400, 54K)