What's the point of drinking tea?

I'm drinking a cup of tea now and asking myself this question.
Tea doesn't really taste of much. So what is it about tea that makes us want to drink it on a daily basis?

Attached: Blog-blue-spotty-mug1.jpg (1954x1475, 171K)

Caffeine is addictive

tea is also filled with antioxidants associated with lower stroke risk

Caffeine protects the liver

Limes Disease

Attached: 1549709251093.jpg (904x904, 221K)

green tea is good.

tea also has small amounts of nicotine

>Tea doesn't taste of much

Maybe if it's shit tea.

Warm, and caffeine. Also for us anglos its an excuse to take a break from work and just scream internally for a bit before sucking up the suicidal fantasies and getting back to wagecucking

Tea is purified water that is safe to drink. It also contains caffeine and tannin.

I've tried to get into tea.

Billions drink it. It's revered in many cultures. There must be something good about it, right?

But I still don't get the appeal.

Familiarity and routine.

Attached: 23e77560cac980115d26732c4f70e8e5.jpg (1080x1350, 128K)

Post cuties!

Attached: IMG_2623.jpg (595x515, 40K)

I drink coffee

>caffeinated tea
Filthy Amerimutt detected.

Skip black tea. Buy expensive green tea with lemon, (dried in tea not fresh). Or buy lipton green teas, they taste good as well. Avoid anything cheap as it will have no taste or will be just plain bitter.

You've got burger brain and burger taste buds.
Personally I prefer tea but I'm lazy because we have an espresso machine at work. One button for a latte or a bunch of manual steps for a tea. Laziness wins every time.

Based and redpilled. I quit over NYE this year since I thought it'll improve my mental state. It really doesn't. I want to die. Don't ever quit.

I drink peppermint tea because I like the minty flavor and it helps with upset stomach and digestion.

>Thinking the caffeine is added

Attached: 1539504399573.gif (487x560, 898K)

Are you a nigger? What can be complex or time consuming about putting tea bag or tea spoon in hot water?

Attached: Tea.png (1488x525, 247K)

Deccafeinated everything tastes like shit and you know it.

Tea naturally contains caffeine. Most people drink natural tea not decaffeinated.

Putting it in. Waiting. Stirring. Adding milk. Putting the tea bag and the wrapper in the bin. Washing the spoon. Adding sugar to taste. I'm a busy guy at work, this is all a bit much.

Alternative?

>Tea doesn't really taste of much.
You must make shit teas

depends on the tea or tisane you make and how you prepare it.

A well prepared lemon grass tisane is fucking amazing, especially with some fresh ground ginger.

tea is naturally high in flouride

Cheap tea has as much caffeine as coffee, people like to get high.

dopamine + serotonin + addiction

buck up, lose the crutch

I'm English, so I drink tea. It's part of my identity. It's like an English Shintō.

Attached: everydayattire.jpg (1419x2048, 296K)

Tea is for poofters.

Come on you don't work

Coffee is better.

Get a Espresso machine, the kind with the ratchet handle not the pod shit, with a milk steamer.

Smash out those coffee's for like 5p a cup that rivals any coffee shop. Also it's good fun learning baristing making the perfect cup of coffee

Attached: .jpg (474x355, 22K)

You need to skip milk and do it ghetto if you need to save time.
>2L kettle
>200ml mug
first steps obvious - get bag in the mug, pour water over. Not boiling so you can start sipping in a minute.
Next
>when half empty refil
>every 3 refills add a new bag
>every 6 refills take oldest bag out
>from time to time re boil water.
If you have shit nearby it's easy.

Your ancestors are ashamed of you

Attached: 00mosley2.jpg (490x313, 25K)

Can't even make a cuppa.
Look at this sad sap.

Make your own tea, there are plenty of well tasting herbs even in the northern parts of Europe. Some of them has some medicinal properties to.

Spruce - Vitamin C
Filipendula ulmaria - salicylic acid, same thing that is in aspirin, make a cup for your GF when she is on the rag.
Blackcurrant leafs - Polyphenols
Those 3 taste pretty good and can be found in abundance, at least where i live.

Cheers Barry

Americans don't drink fucking tea

That would be a Tisane, not a tea

Tea proper is made with tea leaves

What is iced tea....

sometimes i like Tea, sometimes Coffee. (Black Tea / Earl Grey with Caffeine in it ofc)

sometimes in the evening, i take some Peppermint or whatnot without the Caf. I like the subtle Taste from Time to Time.

There's more variations that with coffee.
>green / fruit / black / black with milk
>strong / weak
>sweet / not

Listen here you shitcunt, no proper Englishman would make such an abhorrent post. I suggest... no no I INSIST you absolutely 100% remove your head using a shotgun

Attached: britpepe.jpg (300x333, 25K)

Yeah we do. Cut it with the retarded tough guy act.

>Tea doesn't really taste of much.
you're drinking garbage tea then

Tea is a presevative. Tea serves to protect the eternalan Anglo’s dominion over the entire globe using subtle, sophisticated and elegant means. There is nothing as cultured as tea and scones. Checkem

It's for gay people

Jews

Hot water with some with plants in it, what ever.

>Drinks tea with milk
>Wonders why it's shit
Irish do the same, tea with milk is fucking awful and so it regular black tea

We also don't have parts of our dicks. Hmmm

Yes because tea cannot be fried

Finally, britbong comes clean about faggoty tea time

My sides

It's southern, invented for refreshing yourself after whipping the negros.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Ireland is the only country that drinks more tea per capita than Britain (apart from Turkey which doesn't count because they drink it in a fucking glass with tons of sugar and no milk). First gay marriage, then abortion, now this. I am disappoint.

Attached: 019_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Ah yes strong iced tea

I don't know of any tea brands that contains caffeine here in my country, and I'm an avid tea-drinker. Caffeinated tea is not really a thing here, as most people drink coffee for that rush.

It does not. Most teas are herbal or fruit teas. Besides, caffeine is a stimulant and has no place in tea which is supposed to make you relaxed and calm.
Every honorable white man drinks coffee in the morning, and tea at night. This is how our civilization was built, fucking cultureless plebs.

Attached: 1501295127275.png (300x250, 22K)

Its the main reason we hate Poles. For decades we've been slacking off work more and more to make it bearable, the Poles come in and are happy to be slaves so working conditions have gone right down.

Tea bag. In.

Water. Nice and hot. In the cup.

Drink. Delicous.

Literally everything swedes do is fucking gay

I drink a lot of tea, a fuckton even, but I don't add milk to it, it entirely dilutes the aroma and makes it feel all weird and ashy. I also rarely drink non-herbal teas because the thing that goes as a regular tea in Ireland is fucking horrible

you don't have Earl Grey / Black Tea in Denmark?

The many Brits I have encountered in Brazil all seem to love Terere (Brazilian iced tea...not brewed, just ice water infused mate) and chimarrão

This guy probably lives in the South where they drink sugary coffee every morning and cry when 711 is out of hazelnut flavored cream

Faggot

The real issue is green tea. It just tastes like horseshit steeped in hot water.

Have you seen a teacup? It's faggotry in porcelain.

Traditional medicine isn't "gay". The Jews conditioned you that anything thrifty or useful is "gay". In reality you're a fucking moron

Hvor er du

>Most teas are herbal or fruit teas.
Then they aren't tea, tea is made from the leaves of a tea bush (Camellia sinensis), which naturally contains caffeine.

>Traditional meds

Sure bud, should we bloodlet you to relieve your retardation?

enjoy healing your hepatitis with chamomile tea then

You're right, why use free natural and healthy products that nature provides in abundance when you can just eat the pharma jew and eat some processed food.

Post fave brands lads.

Yorkshire tea is easily my fave, not due to tribalism, just tastes better.

Attached: Eee' By Goyum!.jpg (501x504, 120K)

Traditional medicine is not useful

Tea is gay af. Tastes like shit, has little caffeine, stains the fuck out of your teeth. Perfect drink for bongs.

Retarded fucks. He listed things that plants can have in abundance. Aspirin, vitamin C, polyphenols. Aspirin is just artificial version of white birch bark.

I'm rather old fashioned tea should not be bastardized

You are a dumbshit.

Nah, last time I went out to collect herbs I was both high and had diarrhoea for a day

You're obviously a Nog

Youre a spineless sack of shit. Its the indoor mans version of "fuck you boss, im rolling a smoke". Grow some fucking nuts you coward. Everyone at your work calls you Matt behind your back because you are what the boss wipes his boots on. Either that or " Heamarhoid Boy" because of how you're permanently glued to yer bosses arsehole and even he wishes you would drop off.

Delicious slavery juice.

40 year old leaf here

Based and brown pulled.

>Delicious
It's not though is it?

Nobody is suggesting you cure those diseases with plants, just saying that there are a lot of plants you can use for every day problems that people today pop pills for. Minor shit like a slight headache or feeling a little tired.

But you do what you want.

Youve never tried good horseshit steeped in warm water, poorfag, and I can tell

how many pounds of birch bark do you have to consume to get the effect of 1 aspirin?

enjoy the jew pharma and all the side effects LOL
Perhaps they have a pill to take care of the side effects and another for the side effects of the side effect medication

americans don't know how to use kettles

Attached: 1548136672606.jpg (1442x3658, 262K)

>bastardized
Chimarrão and Terere are not freak children of the tea world....just Mate and hot or ice water.

Hahahahahaha

((()))

obligatory sowing discord between europeans and americans

water from london sewers used to need to be boiled

can anyone please come to this thread and help the guy?

maybe if you're used to drinking mt dew

>doesnt deny that tea shit tasting, stupid beverage for stupid bongs
Ya dun goofed

americans think tea tastes bad because they drink it cold with ice cubes like fucking mongs

>wa-la
kek

Attached: smirk.gif (368x349, 2.53M)