Why are so many men dropping out of society?

Why are so many men dropping out of society?

Attached: 1386084552853.jpg (600x600, 52K)

The bourgeois Left don't care about poor whites. Why work hard, and grovel to those degenerate bastards, when they are going to stab you in the back anyway? Mohammad and Jamal and do the work. They won't put up with them one day either. Fuck this society.

Mohammad and Jamal can do the work

cost/benefit

I don't know about others but
>ugly
>short
>ugly
What's the point? Why bother? A failure and a piece of shit since I was a kid.
The only reason I work is so I don't starve. I do the bare minimum to get by.

Attached: fitting for every fuck up.jpg (500x375, 21K)

This. Same about dating modern women

It's the economy stupid.

How can I get NEET bux tho?

Attached: pooftah.jpg (750x1028, 86K)

Because society has turned to shit.

Ponder that being a mass shooter is rewarded with pussy while being socially awkward is the greatest crime you can commit in this country.

Because society has expressed significant disdain for us and does not appreciate our efforts or achievements.

You don't build sand castles just before the storm. Makes no sense.

You can build a shelter though

GANGSTALKING, YOU BITCH MOTHAFUCKER. TELL YOUR BOSS HE IS A MASSIVE HOOK NOSED FAGGOT.

Hard times create strong men.

Strong men create good times.

Good times create weak men.

Weak men create hard times.

Actually many places around the world spend significant amounts of money to build large sand constructions on their coastlines in the event of a large storm.

Attached: Monocles, Ties, and Hats for Cats — Fancy That! - Catster.jpg (600x800, 329K)

dont bother

You again. Based

Zionist reign of terror

NEETs are a VITAL component in regards to accelerating societal collapse on the financial front.
Here, have some leaky titty.

Attached: LeakyTitty2.jpg (2207x1600, 672K)

can anyone please come to this thread and help the guy?

>does not appreciate our efforts or achievements.
You're a massive faggot

The sooner society collapses the better. We need as many whites as possible when the civil wars start kicking off across Europe. The longer we prolong the present state of society the harder our battle will be when war finally breaks out.

I'm probably going to join up with Mohammed and Jamal so I can take slaves from the very people who caused this catastrophe of migration and clash of civilizations to occur in the first place.

Attached: swedes-vs-muslims.jpg (800x500, 168K)

Sociaty hates us. Why help them if I'm still going to be fucked over at the end? I have a job and pay for my own house and shit, but I basically live like one of those Japanese shut-ins the second I get off work. I really need to clean up my house and car.

Attached: 1530509937603.jpg (400x300, 55K)