Fellow Jow Forums

Fellow Jow Forums

I have a simple question.

How dou you politely tell Blue Pill people to just GTFO and STFU when they start with their Blue Pill faggotery (Men or Women).

For exemple at the office not strangers...

Please no "Punch in the face" or "Yelling at them trash" I can do that but I'll became a big morron.

Tell me your tricks bros !

Attached: téléchargement.png (197x255, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RWhIMdntI2A
google.com/shopping/product/14438895315821735188?lsf=seller:8064,store:17903636291021995138&prds=oid:9888562551862373607&q=dog trainer click&hl=en-us&ei=yIBlXOr4MvLD_QaW0YzQCQ&lsft=utm_source:google,utm_term:5275736,utm_medium:cpc,utm_content:GSC - Medium - Hardgoods - Dog | *Catch All,utm_campaign:GSC - Medium - Hardgoods - Dog - LIA Only&utm_medium=cpc&lsft=gclid:EAIaIQobChMI4dnmgr274AIVgoizCh0xYwlIEAQYByABEgJpPvD_BwE
youtube.com/watch?v=3WEJ3sxQ8Yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Hehe... Have a nice day, organic portal".

“I don’t have time for you to regurgitate the establishment news”

Just make fun of them.

ready for another 4 more years of trump?

OK but like how do you tell them subtely that they are normies without a group of them going "honk honk you are like everyone else stop playing the smartass"

call them a jew loving faggot race traiting whore and be done with it

Click "exit" in the NPC dialog window, without reading the text it's just generic scripts that they're programmed with that you've already seen.
Never take any of their quests, they are worthless and never give you anything good in the end.
The most important part is not aggro-ing the NPCs. On their own they're squishy grey mobs that you one shot, but when you are in a city there are the police NPCs that will come and outnumber you instantly.
Also aggroing them even without killing or assaulting them will instantly turn your reputation with these NPCs to "nemesis/hated". So it will prevent further dialogue if you ever need it.
Here you go a little guide for the RPG of life.

“Quite frankly, that sounds like a bunch of communist gobbly gook.”

I think that is a good way to deal with them. Merci l'ami !

>polite

What are you, pre-caliphate British? Just tell them that you don't have time to listen to their left leaning drivel if youre trying to not to be crass

don't.
Unless you want a target on your back.

Make them play mgs2 Sons of Liberty

Attached: jswxMum.jpg (800x1000, 251K)

Just joke around and belittle them subtly. Having right of center beliefs makes one a target for ridicule from normies, so it’s fair play to make fun of them to their faces.

I taught myself how to completely tune people out. Not sure how, but I can completely ignore someone as they are speaking to me. If you are an office it's even easier, just literally ignore them and keep working. They'll get the hint eventually.

debate them until they start screeching and then laugh at them
works every time

What happens is they usually gang up on you and believe they win based on concensus.

And when they gang up on you they will pull the “get a load of this guy face” to each other, further solidifying their false sense of victory.

Say you're a trans lesbian arab jew and they're transphobic, homophobic, racist and anti-semitic. Report the exchange as a hate crime.

This yeah

"Nice. I used to think that way too."

When bluepilled moron start speaking I usually look away, pretend I have something more interesting to look at/do.
After some time (usually less than a minute) they realize they are NPCs and simply STFU.

Ex: I see some fucking degenerate..."what a fucking degenerate"

Blue pill: "actually user, you don't know this person...bla bla bla bla

me: Look away, pull out a small notebook I always carry around and start reading/writing while the moron blabs on.

It is always good to carry around a small note book. Got into the habit when I started writing...turns out it is an invaluable tool against the moronic

Just say "no" to whatever they say. It is to the point, and enrages, but you are not debating, so you don't need to respond to following tantrums.

I like the idea

works like a charm.
It is especially useful around blue pilled family members you may often have to associate with.

Your little notebook becomes the pavlovian stfu tool. They are so used to you not paying attention when you pull out the book that they won't even engage you at all after the 3rd or 4th time you reach for your book.

It is the perfect STFU way to let them know to STFU without being rude.
If they call you out on the book....you simply say: you gave me an idea, I want to write it down.

I think you might be close to a genius.

Glad I could help a fellow user avoid bullshit, drama and the moronic.

Tell them to change the subject or talk about something else. If they don't and persist go to hr. This is if you want to keep your job. If you dont, unhinge the gun from under the desk and empty the mag in their face

too much drama, stress and a waste of time.

This only works if you have the self-restraint to not drive a point home and make them feel like the idiots they are, because that literally triggers them into thinking they can't possibly be wrong and they band together like the leaf said. The only good way to debate them if you've got to interact with them day-to-day is to ask them questions about how they would solve a problem, and not really debate them, just let them talk it out.
>state that automation decreases the number of available jobs but is greener
>state that immigrants add to the number of people seeking jobs
>ask how we should balance environmental interests with the interests of poor people and all the immigrants
They'll trip over themselves trying to answer and all you need to do is remain quiet, unless they try to change the subject, in which case you say, "But how, specifically, can we address all those concerns?" Don't let them switch to another topic, don't let them start ranting about Trump's wall.
Do this once or twice and they will eventually stop talking to you about current events because they'll associate you with feelings of discomfort, but they won't think that you're an enemy.

debating a blue pill is futile.
You can't reprogram an NPC, they are already brain damaged.
The only way a blue pill can ever become red pilled is if they somehow come to a realization that breaks their cushy little mental fog.

For blue pilled women, for example, a sexual assault by a darky is usually enough to start the reconstruction process. That is where you can step in and help reprogram said person.

Agree with them in the most boring way possible. I had lots of practice when my kids were very young. I'd carry one around, and often get stopped by someone who had a comment or advice.
>what a pretty little girl! (my son)
>oh thank you so much
>tell my not-yet-speaking child to say 'bye bye'

>my nephew had eyes like that, but they can fix them
>oh really that's such a relief
>tell my not-yet-speaking child to say 'bye bye'

The goal is always to end the conversation. Don't get tripped up thinking you need to convey something relevant.

And when they gang up on you they will pull the “get a load of this guy face” to each other, further solidifying their false sense of victory.

Nice advice too.

that is the equivalent of telling an incel to get a puppy to use as a pussy magnet.

You are better off learning a few phrases in Mongolian and answering in a language they can't understand.

Wut? I'm not saying to carry a kid around. I'm just providing an example of when I had to deflect with frequent inane attempts at conversation. Vapidly agree and move on. Speaking Mongolian would be interesting and prompt inquiry, which we're trying to avoid.

how do i redpill my dog? how do i deal with bluepilled dogs?

"Thanks for contributing to the genocide of my people have a lovely day kike "

Anyone else seeing simulation theory pop up unusually often in recent days? It appears more and more likely with each day.
Maybe I'm just going crazy.

Attached: 1550038243657.png (1334x3604, 1.34M)

In my experience, when around Americans, as soon as a conversation is struck for whatever fucking reason, they will rant on, even if you walk away....within 5 minutes you know about their cousin's lumbago, aunt Maureen's jello surprise recipe and hear every fucking depressing story you can imagine,

When approached by an American with mundane banter I would speak portuguese...they would walk the fuck away.
At a restaurant, to avoid annoying fucking waiters, I would simply point at the item I wanted on the menu.

I avoided 3 years of lost time by speaking a language the person could not understand.
It kinda backfired once when the woman happened to be Brazilian, but I got a home cooked meal and a blowjob out of the affair.

every dog I have ever had absolutely hated black people...dogs are very red pilled.

Black people also fear dogs and water...so get a water breed and you are good to go.

I say "good goy" and walk away.

Either enlighten them or ignore them. Very simple. Naive people are not the problem. Fanatics are.

youtube.com/watch?v=RWhIMdntI2A

Dude assolutely. I went a LOT in islands full of blacks for sub-diving purpose. You see 1 black sub-diver for maybe 10000 white ones...

And yeah, dogs barks at them all the time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=RWhIMdntI2A

Can't read I am a work. Will watch later,promise you.

Laugh at them dummy. That is your weapon.

Put on your smuggest smile and tell them, "good luck with that."

Attached: images - 2019-02-07T215623.238.jpg (220x273, 10K)

every single black person I have met from Cape Verde or Caribbean Islands can't swim....the strangest thing to live on a fucking island and you can't fucking swim.

It is as if it is a genetic thing.

With conversations I don’t want to listen to or be a part of I change the subject using a reference to something they said. For example “Immigration is a human right, blah, blah...”. Me: “Oh, what is your favorite international food?”

Used to play a game at bars where I would wager I could get someone to say a specific word by manipulating the conversation. Take a piece of what they say and lead it to something else.

They like shining objects... those dog training clickers work well also.. it’s like $2 at pet store.

That is funny. I go to a Mexican bar so I don’t have to listen to the Americans. I’m an American too. They don’t talk to you, they talk at you.

This thing it drives them nuts through irony of it being used on them as a trainer device
google.com/shopping/product/14438895315821735188?lsf=seller:8064,store:17903636291021995138&prds=oid:9888562551862373607&q=dog trainer click&hl=en-us&ei=yIBlXOr4MvLD_QaW0YzQCQ&lsft=utm_source:google,utm_term:5275736,utm_medium:cpc,utm_content:GSC - Medium - Hardgoods - Dog | *Catch All,utm_campaign:GSC - Medium - Hardgoods - Dog - LIA Only&utm_medium=cpc&lsft=gclid:EAIaIQobChMI4dnmgr274AIVgoizCh0xYwlIEAQYByABEgJpPvD_BwE

I was in a grocery store with a friend one time, I was speaking to him in English as he wanted to practice.
Suddenly, as we come around a corner, an old lady stops dead in her tracks and exclaims: "OMG! are you Americans?"

"No, I speak English but I am not American"
"OMG, what do you think of our elections?"
"ehhhh...historic I guess?"
"what do you mean?" said the lady
"Well you will either have a black or female president (obama vs hillary at the time)

"OMG (for the 10th time), I never thought about it that way...OMG"
"Listen, we have to get going but it was nice chatting" and I start to walk away, my friend can't stop laughing...

woman follows me: "you know, my cousin Becky thinks Obama will be a great president but Trevor (who the fuck is trevor??? as if i know) thinks Hillary would be better...what do you think?"

"I honestly don't give two fucks, lady"
"How RUDE!"

To this day, I still don't know who the fuck Trevor is, had I stuck around I am sure I would have known all about his political stance, his pedigree, the name of his children, his phobias, the meds he uses for his ailments and the name of his psychologist.

I like this idea. I think I've accidentally done with, but using my phone instead. But, intentionally doing it might make me project my disdain more. My typical tactic is to never reveal position, but let them go on and on and just lead them into a natural absurdity of their position by pretending to be interested and only asking questions. Some catch on that they just had to be logically inconsistent with previous statements, and others I have to ask a question resulting in them having to answer one or the other position they hold true to be the "right" answer. Most just drop it, but some actually became very agitated at me for some reason; when all I was doing was just asking questions.

Agree with them and project their views back to them subtly in such a way as to hopefully make them reflect on their opinions.

For example, "no borders" people might not agree with you when you say it's awesome how the world is so interconnected these days, how every capital city feels "cosy and familiar with English writing and beloved western brands on every corner".
As we all know, only the quaint foreign nations need to have their cultures preserved. The west doesn't matter, we never did anythingworth preserving.

It's funny. As a "racist" I'm the only person who ever bemoans the Eurovision competitors always singing in English rather than their own language.

I use a pad and pen because people are used to other people always looking at their phone.

By pulling out the pad & pen...displaying a "light bulb" expression in your face and writing will make people shut the fuck up.
It is as if they think you must be really smart cause you write...have a train of thought that they don't want to disturb.

You did the right thing user

"Are you IRL reblogging? It sounds like you're just paraphrasing something you read online."

I think I am going to get me one. Just to check out how it feels annon. I have one question however, what do you do if they want to read the notebook ? Some people are really the curious type even morrons !

The only way:
youtube.com/watch?v=3WEJ3sxQ8Yg

You make a good point regarding the phone thing. Everyone is conditioned to that, sadly. Perhaps I will make it look like I am amusedly writing about them.

That was badass. I love knowing the inept and powerless feeling that dude felt walking away.

you tell them they will be the first to read your book when it is done

they can think a million things, you never let them read what you are writing...for women you tell them it is like your diary, for men you tell them you are working on a book and they will be the first to read it.

Am I a character in this book, perhaps...you will have to wait, now shut up before I lose my idea

Start with something like "Did you know the Democrat government killed Martin Luther King?".

"No, what do you mean?"

"The fingerprints on the trigger that killed him didn't match James Earl Ray. Did you know that Ray stated that the FBI made him confess and that he asked for a new trial? Now, can you guess whether or not the democrats let him have a new trial? "

Really simple to debate a liberal. Why? Because they are wrong about almost everything.

To those that follow the pad and pen idea...at first it started as a way to keep the annoying people at bay but within a year I actually was able to formulate my own work of fiction. I collected enough ideas based on the morons I was avoiding to literally write a work of fiction. 90,000 words. It was great fun

I am working on book 2 now.

that, to me, would be like showing a blue pill statistics...to them it is just numbers, they don't get the message behind the stats

"All the progress in the world is irrelevant when that which got you here goes. Failure to uphold and protect that which gives you what you have now will cause you to lose that which you see sacred to yourself in the future. You cannot eat nor build a stable society with only being judged by the annals of history."

>some actually became very agitated at me for some reason
how agitated?

Yell at me, cause a scene, storm off in a huff , and/or start calling me names. It's a good way to make sure some of the regulars I don't care for at my bar don't ever bother me again. The tastiest part is when anyone observing the conversation and even my victim have to admit I did nothing but ask questions. Women frequently respond to that, "No, but you KNOW what you were doing!" I feign innocence and just say I don't know what they mean - which causes immense rage, because they know I actually do know what they are saying, but they are VERY concerned that people around aren't aware of the game. Then I can set off the powder keg by suggesting they should probably calm down.

kek normies are so pathetic
I personally like to go full redpill and see what happens, I've had mostly good reactions somehow so I consider myself lucky

I just say "yeah, I'm not into it" and discontinue the conversation. I physically vacate the area if they persist.

these are the dangerous types...they want to bellow out what they have learned as NPCs but you don't care to listen LOL

Listen to MEEEEE god dammit! I can regurgitate pure shit

I've had too much to drink and accidentally my power-level. It generally doesn't work well, but I did find a very good friend out of it. This guy was dating my friend, and while she was used to my views, she didn't know him enough yet to know how he would react. Despite knowing this I had a few drinks and started up the redpill dispensary. My friend got that scared look in her eyes, but he rolled with it, and we both revealed a bit more step by step. He is one of the few people who aren't my close family I can talk to about real shit. But, most of the time it does NOT go well, so I can't use that tactic yet. If you have employers, businesses, or people who can be redpilled over time; the straight up power-level technique is somewhat risky. When I have no more of those to concern myself with, I'll probably go that route.

It's still considered tactless to talk about religion and politics, so you can avoid most of that by deferring to social graces. If someone else is doing it, try to just zone out so you can't even hear them let alone react to what they're saying.

yeah obviously you have to be somewhat sober to do it properly or at least test the waters beforehand (if you want it to go well)
but to answer OP's question, bluepilled faggots are a pain and deserve the mental rape of being confronted head on by a "nazi"

Generally the ones who are more concerned with the view the audience might hold rather than consistencies in their own beliefs are the ones who actually do not have faith in what they believe. They get their views through consensus, and the more people who agree with them, the more they are confident in their position. That is why the audience reaction is so important to them. It's also no coincidence most of them are female or zoyboiz. Social media has created an effect where people can create their own echo-chambers and create a false sense of reality through culturing their own consensus. These are the ones who are the easiest to destroy with a calm demeanor, patience, an audience, and strategic application of the Socratic method. When they detonate, they'll run back to their twitter or instabook and reinforce their views and gather attention to salve the wounds they received. However, the seed is planted with them, but more importantly, the casual observers might start rethinking their views. My design with a lot of this is for altering the audience, not necessarily my target.

Just out-NPC them.

"Diversity is strength."
"Islam is a religion of peace."
"Jews are the chosen people."
"White people are evil and indirectly responsible for nearly all the world's misery."

DON'T do it in an over-the-top or sardonic tone. Pretend their ridiculous beliefs are so obviously true that nobody could possibly question them. They will become very frustrated. Just play dumb and ignore them.

i bombard them with facts. i am listening very closely to their bullshit and make spreadsheets where i debunk every single detail of shit they were telling.
i send it to them and delet the telephone number

Bitch ass pussy. Tolerating treason. You are worse than a liberal.

Attached: b34cd24a80436ddf5e2a675c661e7ac5--lady-memes-crazy-cat-lady.jpg (400x320, 22K)

kek that's brutal, I like it

T.me with flesh portals

Ty fren

Prophet Kojima

protip: handle your shit and get it done.
work: you're there to work not gossip like a fucking tween. stay busy get shit done gtfout and back to your own personal time.
on your own time do your thing and take no shit.
GROW THE FUCK UP

Attached: 1452399797544.jpg (720x960, 135K)

Laugh it off, Disagree, Then leave the conversation or change the subject.