ABSOLUTE HAPPENING GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

French authorities are threatening Infinitychan to be dragged in front of the European court because of a new board, /dempart/, which is the French Jow Forums - Daily stormer.
They want the Board to be shut down because of (((antisemitism))) (((racism))) and all the usual bullshit
so far 8ch didn't back down.
(((it))) is afraid! get in here faggots

Attached: 946d93b01d319af6674502f1f3985feed7dcee69059152f1191c57208bafa1d1.png (1686x282, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-france-set-to-fine-internet-providers-who-don-t-block-openly-anti-semitic-website-1.6633417
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we need some articles in English on this. anyone who can translate French to English get this out to Breitbart and Zerohedge and Tim Pool

Which ghost was the president of France?
>Charles de Ghoul

Attached: 1549210683782.jpg (1024x731, 103K)

>the nazi hate group you are hosting /dempart/
lmao. this is a fake e-mail, bruh.
someone is pulling your leg.

shit tier false flagging

Nah faggots, i doubt it's a drill.
they already shut down the website democratie participative, which is unaccessible in France unless you have a VPN.

Attached: e557ae46b5610e5a1227c0bb13d5a5bb567ae803235507ea9084ec8b50328e06.png (1241x527, 99K)

more about the website.
the board on 8ch is linked to the website.
haaretz.com/world-news/europe/.premium-france-set-to-fine-internet-providers-who-don-t-block-openly-anti-semitic-website-1.6633417

Made a thread here:

see

>European court
(((European court)))

Fixed that for you slave.

The website in question is democratieparticipative.website (it's basically the French equivalent of the Daily Stormer)
It has been banned in France, and is filtered by ISPs (but they only filter the DNS, and the website has changed; it used to be .biz, now it's .website)

Their discussion board is indeed hosted on 8ch.

This is big. If all our redpilled trolls move from jvc and dp comments section to a chan board with a horizontal structure and no censorship, the enemy knows this means organized and chaotic meme operations will emerge, the energy will not be reduced to only comments anymore.

The real reason is that Q has parallel threads directing French resistance.

Attached: 1550071345963.jpg (573x400, 65K)

>Amicale des anciens...
That's not a french authority.

>banchan
holy shit I thought they were relegated to analog only platform.

Who are they please?
NGO, lobbyists?

This is unfortunate, all the gayfags will come to Jow Forums and make it worse

90% sure this isn’t a false alarm, could be the beginning of something big here spergs.

>so far 8ch didn't back down

Attached: 1549915537374.gif (250x195, 801K)

Dude, that's anti-goyimtism.

a group of jews whining about muh holohoax
we have many, many such groups. but they can push french justice to condemn anyone they want basically so

This thread needs more autism. Spread the word, frenchies are in season.

jim is chilling in the philipines and doesn't give a shit

>French authorities

Attached: 1545965139946.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Que?

Anti-goymetic is the word you want

Bump for victory .

>we inform you 8ch host....
yes user this really sounds like an official communication from French authorities.

Looks like a fake threat by JIDF shills, I can't find anything about this association.

It's a good start....time to take out the trash

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (550x518, 36K)

What's up with the intense anti-semitic propaganda for a couple of days ?
Is bibi pushing for war or something ? Are they losing it ? Do they realize they're threatened by their muslim brothers they brought in civilized lands ?

I guess cripplechan can have my support. It's not like those autistic pedophiles ever have Jow Forums's back though.

Attached: 1533739494068.jpg (1000x900, 106K)

Excellent.

Damn, it seems like you frenchies scared (((them))).

please go back, and stay there

lmfao bootlicking faggots

CRIF is on high alert since the yellow vests... meanwhile the AIPAC controversy in the US... there's definitely something strange in the air.

(((Their))) plan is falling appart, it's afraid

Attached: france NO.jpg (639x391, 28K)

>European court

hahahahahahaha

4) Drahi, Rothschild, BHL, Attali, Cohn Bendit etc
Toujours les autres, jamais sans causes

real ver

Attached: clean your country.jpg (550x518, 91K)

My guess is that UN is pushing war in Venezuela for shekels, meanwhile Israel will strike Iran.
Whoever will oppose this will be labelled antisemitic

Most comments say #2 and #3 are the same, therefore your answer #4

Attached: 1530277995508.jpg (773x425, 85K)

>look at that radical allah akbar antisemite!
fucking boomers..

Attached: la-une-numero-paris-match-jeudi-decembre_exact1024x768_l.jpg (1024x680, 131K)

Opportunity to redpill the court of Justice with exhibit a merchant meme 1. Exhibit B white jew people tweet 2

I miss firetires. I hope he's still kicking.

>fucking boomers
Well, it would have been pretty antisemitic to look at the causes, at least they're aware about the consequences

>Yellow vests redpilled leftists
>Macron doing poor damage control concealing his connections to the elite

Too many goyim know; shut it down

check'd
it's true

Muh Jews. Yawn.