Is Heavy Metal ourmusic?

I feel like it's the last stand of white identity in art.

Attached: images.jpg (236x236, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x--rvICd6Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=PEHGxpRoZQM
youtube.com/watch?v=mhxZDXWWnWs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Against_Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=YlWq6WXIv7M
youtube.com/watch?v=-9kERB40e7s
youtube.com/watch?v=INgo0xmYBeg
youtube.com/watch?v=iRbnY8EK4Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=GPV38e7yfSo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6CjO0H2j0s
youtube.com/watch?v=YbAhn7iKLPc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwCijARRSE8
youtube.com/watch?v=gD060My-vV4
youtube.com/watch?v=vuR1Aous22o
youtube.com/watch?v=CTt1vk9nM9c
youtube.com/watch?v=lHOWsw7wdvc
youtu.be/hsxT-tjW_Zg
youtu.be/-GKinyHwqIQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU
youtube.com/watch?v=AsECgXyPaow
youtube.com/watch?v=kUfj3IHkzBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ9XeKwv3js
youtube.com/watch?v=THHah_rH5Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=JYZktLCBxjk
youtube.com/watch?v=yCUx5WKIZ1E
youtube.com/watch?v=NFN2Wot7VSo
youtu.be/wBwUJMZNOgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DaKEe-pihJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jazz fusion, or prog. YES and King Crimson are white

metal is faggy as shit and promotes degeneracy on par with rap.
Listen to classical.
t.ex metalhead

Attached: download (11).jpg (251x201, 10K)

>heavy metal
>art

Attached: 1500239090778.gif (320x240, 2.86M)

>I listen to older music
>Look at me I'm fucking superior

Grew up in the 80s and 90s loved it then and still like it but have moved on to synthwave.
youtu.be/x--rvICd6Ac

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

your words not mine, dude. All popular music is trash that poisons the minds of the masses.

>Metal music
>Popular

what the fuck are you smoking dude, rock and metal were all the rage from the '70's to the early '00's

heavy meta was a subversive stage to redirect young man from nationalist causes and traditionalism like the punk culture many heavy metal icons were communists hired by jewish companys

Listen to classical music like Brahms

Not in this current timeline though.

listen to the songs of your people,
sing what your ancestors have sung

you might find this hard to believe but outside of your hellhole people listen to shit besides gotye, men at work, acdc and lorde

There is literally nationalistic metal bands but a lot are satanists. I don't think many liberals are even brave enough to listen to metal anyway.

yeah ok

Attached: 47nkvhbcnnox.jpg (720x525, 108K)

Attached: gibs.jpg (277x182, 8K)

>ex metal head
No, you were just a kid trying to be edgy. There's no such thing as an ex-metal head. You either feel the music the moment you hear it or, in your case, identify with some other aspect like fashion or edgy image/iconography.
You pretend to like classical because of the superiority complex it brings.

And yes, metal is the last white music. This is why leftists like Krabklaw Kim Kelly and other east coast scum (metalsucks) are trying to systematically "out" any band that's too white.

Metal is the most red-pilled music that exists, blue-pillers have tried to hijack it but always end up rejected for how bad their message is.

This.

Fucking cringe dude. I grew up on ozzy era Black Sabbath.
Leather clad long-haired morons in their 30's are ridiculous and everybody else thinks so regardless of how you feel.
youtube.com/watch?v=PEHGxpRoZQM
this is white people music.

Reminder that Iron Maiden is pro-brexit

lol, all the good white power music was punk. and country is by far the whitest genre. even shit like twee pop and rockabilly are whiter than metal

Yeah, art for whites. Rap for niggers

punk is subversive communist trash

Meshuggah is pretty white metal

Black metal is white metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=mhxZDXWWnWs

yeah ok retard

I don’t know about White Identity, but it certainly sounds better than most shit that comes out today, hell most modern rock songs for the most part still sound good. The other genres like: Nucountry, Rap, R&B, and Nupop those genres have became niggerfied and sound like someone scratching a chalkboard.

At least if you go to Japan or Korea their music still sounds good across the board.

T-The government doesn't w-want to hypnotize us r-right?
Right goys???

Iron Maiden is pretty awesome. They got tons of awesome songs.

Iron Maiden - The Trooper
Iron Maiden - The Evil That Men Do
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Iron Maiden - Brave New World
Iron Maiden - Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden - Hallowed Be Thy Name
Iron Maiden - Phantom Of The Opera
Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death

Im not sure about metal, but punk for sure has many communist artists or songs with communist undertones.
I love the way punk rock sounds, but I can’t stand the lyrics to about 50% of punk rock songs. Take the Dead Kennedies song, “Holiday in Cambodia”, the song outright praises Pol Pot.

Fpbp

I like classic country

Attached: marty.jpg (1041x1041, 208K)

Modern Country is basically Rap or Rock disguise as country at this point. Gone are the days of balads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Against_Communism

there has never been a movement like this in metal with any kind of traction

the only thing slightly close to it is nsbm which is just a bunch of swedish faggots busy burning down churches and larping as pagans while their country gets raped by niggers

Op I bought that album new 35 years ago. Are you really old also? Have you tried rockin out to Elvis?

I don't get it. I've tried to. There's no melody or beauty to it, it's just noise.
If you're trying to claim it's white then it has to be beautiful.

You are nigger. That's why.

yes, it is
North European Metal is literally neo-classical revival
your point being?youtube.com/watch?v=YlWq6WXIv7M

Fuck, it was 38 years ago.

I know it's bait but try this you uncultured nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9kERB40e7s

Thanks for the music pill user.

sounds like you havent tried very hard

theres like 200 different genres that sound completely different youre sure to like something. try some entry level shit

youtube.com/watch?v=INgo0xmYBeg

Metallica is not Metal in anyway. After Ride the Lightening (both first two albums created by Dave Mustaine) they stopped doing Metal music and switched to hard southern rock with copypsted thrash sections

Metal is by definition all-White. Music that is based on British rebellion, Germanic and Slavic folklore is exclusive as it gets.

shitskins trying to copy us are even more pathetic than weebs

esoteric deephouse and classical

Iron maiden was famous for incorporating history lessons into their songs. It was rumored that the lead singer was a history major. I can con confirm that he was a MUCH better fencer than I was when we sparred and he has classical broadsword training. I think his name was Dickinson. Idk it was 35 years ago

the producters are almost always jews regardless

in American wog-kike "Metal" like Exodus, Slayer and Anthrax maybe

both being more of speed punk than anything

inb4 Ozzy

Band in the picture looks about as degenerate as any other commie artist.

Attached: 7AB3F1B1-090F-4747-8718-C62C31720E99.jpg (640x480, 95K)

not as good as prog metal
youtube.com/watch?v=iRbnY8EK4Ew

yeah, Bruce Dickinson
also a Pilot n Stuff

Growing up metal was defined as electric metal sting guitars, drum, bass, vocals and no synth. That definition was from when it was popular and there wasn't a racial component.

>white power is degenerate
>larping as pagans, burning churches, spouting kike propaganda and wearing makeup is based

metal evolved from rock which evolved from rock'n'roll which evolved from rhythm and blues which evolved from blues and blues is black music so therefore metal is black music. Whites only created classical music and gregorian chants and that's pretty much it. Jazz, blues, fuck, soul, R&B, disco and all it's variants were created by blacks

Some songs are even metal with out beeing metal

youtube.com/watch?v=GPV38e7yfSo

thanks neighbour.
Please do pic related at this weekend's protest.

Attached: k1ErT1R.gif (400x221, 248K)

>Americans
>defining the Brito-Scandinavian scene
>Americans
>in charge of giving mainstream definitions of race
we all know where that can go.

Megadeth, SLAAAAYER and Mongreltallica are literally what you are known for

the only decent real Metal band being Megadeth during first three record

>no synth

Jazz and blues were literally created by Whites. just like all instruments used to play those two genres. One of those genres was literally created by a pure blooded German immigrant even

> There's no melody
Did you listen to at least 1 Iron Maiden song?

This was the highest watermark metal ever reached
Rainbow: ‘Stargazer’
>”There’s no light in the shadow of the wizard, see how he flies why he’s lighter than air”
Absolutely the best line ever
m.youtube.com/watch?v=W6CjO0H2j0s

Attached: 39083336-4D02-41FA-A534-6F8F41519EA4.gif (320x180, 874K)

I bet you're the type to only ever consider fine art to be art.
youtube.com/watch?v=YbAhn7iKLPc

>light
*sun
I’m listening to it now

lol
can't make it to Paris this week end but I'll see if I can next time

Actually, this. Maiden always has classical melody. It's a thing with them.

Yet you still bang your head to Thompson.

Metal is literally the white man's music.
Smack an electric guitar into an orchestra and you won't notice a difference between it and a viol.

I recommend listening to Devin Townsend.

No. It's satanic, infested with the shit. It promotes everything a good european man should be against.
Folk, classical, synth...even the early blues, negro music, is better than metal.

Yes this and fashwave/ classical.

That’s not heavy metal you poser.

I've just came back to this thread, completely misread it. Thought black metal for some reason. Can't stand black metal.
I used to like Metallica though, with Cliff Burton, kill em all etc. Everything after Cliff died was shite.

this. just like every other form of media, metal has been subverted by outsiders who actually hate it and what it stands for.

testament?

I listen to classical, electronic, bluegrass and more. I'm still a metal head because no other genre can trigger gay babies by merely existing.

Attached: R-1158797-1250521064.jpeg.jpg (475x475, 130K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kwCijARRSE8

Could have at least posted the Panthera concert with 13million in the audience.

BTW Metallica switched to some shitty Hard Rock with Hetfield only doing some "Heyaheayah" instead of actually singing.

This, although synthwave appears to be getting very gay. Too many shitskins and fags entering it now, it was formerly a very white music genre, hence fashwave's development, despite leftists false claims it "ripped off" vaporwave.
New Wave of Traditional Heavy Metal has been my goto as of late. Kinda cringey at times, but in a self-aware way. I don't like LARPy bands, like Sabaton for example, new Trad metal can suffer from that but not always.

None of you Trumpfaggot circumcised cucks posted Clansman yet? LMAO

it's literally the anthem of European Aryan man and his plight against America-enabled jewish pieces of chabad frankist child fucking shits.

youtube.com/watch?v=gD060My-vV4

If you don't get the visions of slicing, undiscriminatory, heads of every jewish being on this planet while this song plays, you're a fucking jew faggot.

I think the song won't work on you if your circumcised, but then again, "white" circumcised people aren't white.

>It's a time wrought with fear
>It's a land wrought with change
>Ancestors could hear what is happening now
>They would turn in their graves
>They would all be ashamed
>Land of the free has written in chains
>And I know what I want
>When the timing is right
>Then I'll take what is mine
>I am the clansman
>And I swear to defend
>I'll fight to the end
>Know that I'll never be taken alive

isn't run to the hills some cucky white man = bad song? muh noble savage... I think I'll cry for the indians with anthrax

>I used to like Metallica
>I can't see any melody in Metal
I wonder why
youtube.com/watch?v=vuR1Aous22o
>testament
another spigger mongrel band that sounds like Alcohollica

Be Quick or Be Dead comes to mind too
youtube.com/watch?v=CTt1vk9nM9c

>t. Larper who only listens to Growling Death /Black metal and "Trashcore".

Yeah, I agree for black metal. It's just a bunch of fast, dissonant riffs and intervals so it's natural that it sounds "dark" and "evil".

No need to suck Mustaine's dick this hard. I like Megadeth too, but their bone-picking elitist fans are insufferable.

It is, kind of, but also not. If you know the Noble Savage thing is a myth the lyrics are kind of telling. The "white" character in the song is just in a state of rage, remarking that he and his men are "beating them at their own game". To the average person though, it is definitely against the Europeans, not that I'd say it portrays either one totally positively.

Fuck metal fags. Your "music" is soulless trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=lHOWsw7wdvc

what about satanic electronic?
youtu.be/hsxT-tjW_Zg

what about Orthodox metal?
youtu.be/-GKinyHwqIQ

Attached: batushka-litourgiya.jpg (900x900, 235K)

Many Maiden songs will fit in the mass slaughtering of jews and jew-enablers (hello goblinos and mutts) but Clansman is literally filmic.

Clansman is a type of song that will intro the Final Solution documentary. As the slow intro of Clansman rolls, scenes of America-enabled jewish degeneracy will roll on, and when Nicko drops the drums, the head chopping party begins.

Can't wait. Just like we Croats did in WW2.

Feminuts tried to have this video censored on YouTube, I think you still have to be over 18 to watch
I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU
Fucking love this one AND IT’S VALENTINES DAY so points for appropriateness too.

Attached: BC9A84C9-1CC5-4B48-A72B-CEB83ADE686F.png (434x341, 34K)

Jow Forums approved metal:
youtube.com/watch?v=AsECgXyPaow
youtube.com/watch?v=kUfj3IHkzBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ9XeKwv3js
youtube.com/watch?v=THHah_rH5Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=JYZktLCBxjk
youtube.com/watch?v=yCUx5WKIZ1E

Attached: JewWarOrder.jpg (626x640, 126K)

Except Blues and Jazz originated from Irish folk music and Country music.
Nogs only adapted it because most of them are Irish on their fathers side even if they like to deny it.

>Slavers in North America had their Irish slaves impregnate their Black slaves to produce more mutt slaves.

That not what I said.
Just look at the picture, there in a messy place, possibly a DIY space and they are all tatted up. Thats pretty degenerate if you ask me.

What do you, you antifascist, jew-licking, russia-dick sucking, switch-siding piece of turko-bulgaric goblin nation of low IQ chain smokers, Dubai whores, criminals and literal functioning retards have any say in "what's white"?

LMAO

I've listened to all types but have been burnt out on it recently. Been listening to Devin Townsend and Katatonia a lot recently. Also, In Mourning is extremely underrated.

mdma totally shut down metal for me

I only listen to techno/psy trance/acid house now

Degen.

>t.salt
this right here is while I'll never regret this path. Tell me where the big bad metal hurt you.

I don't even like most Megadeth works, simply appreciate their first records. Mustaine objectively did a lot for Metal in his early days
decent culling you did in the WWII. a shame really that Pavelic and so many of his friends were married to jews or partially jewish themselves. Ustase enforces were glorious as fuck, but the leadership? Not so much. Kvaternik and Frank should have been the first to be shot

Metal fags should be hung from the trees
youtube.com/watch?v=NFN2Wot7VSo

кpacaвчик

I listen to Aphex Twin nowadays mostly. That is white music imo and he's from Cornwall.

youtu.be/wBwUJMZNOgQ

>"When Madonna begged for a remix of her music from him, Aphex Twin said he would do it only on the condition that she record herself making noises like a pig for the tracks"

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 14K)

I really like this one, even though their singer turned out to be another nevertrumper recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=DaKEe-pihJI