How come every single anti islam conservative is a zionist/jew? This doesnt go any deeper does it?

How come every single anti islam conservative is a zionist/jew? This doesnt go any deeper does it?

Attached: download (2).jpg (840x1119, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it goes about as deep as
>being mad at mudshits distracts you from being mad at the kikes who turned them into refugees and brought them to your country in the first place

Because liberals want successful white countries like America and Israel to be flooded with Muslims and Africans

Because Anti-Islamism is at it's core a Jewish ideology.
Christianity and Islam are way closer than most people think.

They are being paid.
Literally everything a politician says or does is because they are being paid or blackmailed

Because they are controlled opposition aka Judas goats. Leading the flock then betrayal at the end

>Literally everything a politician says or does is because they are being paid or blackmailed
Including talking heads and e-celebs like "Talmud Tommy." The Jews play all sides / angles.

Islam rejects Christ's divinity and says the "perfect man" fucked kids. The similarities are as similar as saying "we both get burned by fire". It's not enough to say we're then allies, especially when muslims basically limit any peace with christians to ten year time frames based on historical chips on the shoulder

>The Jews play all sides / angles.
The ultimate "just retreat to your mancave and wait for Hitler" argument.

Because they don't show how shit the zionists are on the TV

When the TV generation has died, things will be different.

Of course, that's all true. But I consider Islam to be a much better heresy than e.g Jehovah's Witnesses, who specifically deny Christ. Islam misunderstands Him, JW and other similar sects deny Him.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The enemy of your enemy is your friend, that's my guess! You've got to pick fights you can win, what would be the point of making an enemy of the Jewish elite?

Great minds think alike! ;D

But fools seldom differ.

Don't forget this is controlled opposition posting

Attached: 1550089131029.png (1506x718, 408K)

This is now a khazar milkers thread.

Attached: IMG_2645.jpg (429x504, 58K)

We need to team up with the muzzies

It's the only way

The ones who send them here don't want us to, they want them to be a distraction

Because the Jew/Muslim thing is a divide and conquer operation stoked by false flags on either side, death threats to moderate Muslims, and endless holocaust memorials. Any politician that promotes one side over another is part of the part of the fake show

Kikes

>>being mad at mudshits distracts you from being mad at the kikes
i still want to blow both of your brains out
including yours mohammed

more please

BOOMERS. The first red pill is Islam. Many do not advance onto the JQ pill due to intense mental programming by our media/ school system/ Hollywood

This whole thread is a kike thread. Khorne cares not from where the milk flows so long as it's khazarian.

Attached: IMG_2365.jpg (1024x1024, 139K)

genuine mossad agents are well known for advertising the fact by wearing t shirts with the name written on it in big letters
just the other day i saw someone with a coat on that said DEA on the back so they were obviously an DEA agent
then when i was in the USA a while ago someone came up to me with sunglasses on that said Police on the side. i didn't believe them for a moment but then the fucker tasered me in the balls so i was convinced.
pic unrelated

Attached: 27.144277-Okeechobee-FL-2008-2011-Custom-2.jpg (1442x900, 182K)

When Obama was elected the public was tired of the failed wars, so I think their plan was to fund terror in the middle east and let it fester, which Haaretz reported on, and then maybe daily terror attacks in europe during the refugee crisis was a cherry on top, they get their media cheerleaders to get the idiots going ra ra lets roll, they get round three or four or five. One editorialist said the wars might take 300 years, or 15 generations of American charity for a private ethnostate.

Yes, they are both jewish mindtricks for the dumb goyim.

Understandable, overcoming every one of their tactics requires the ability to go against your human nature

The Jew thought the Muslim would fight the white race. Instead the Muslim is attempting to liberate the white race from the grip of the Jew. Kek.

You are creepy fag

I agree

I am seeing Muslims in a new light recently, gay as that might sound

Israel is an enemy of the West.
They are zionist gatekeeping shills, nothing more.

Attached: UN_Israel_jewish_interest_groups_US_refugee_influx.png (581x664, 211K)

Attached: Israel_Advocates_For_Soros.png (648x1352, 673K)

Attached: Jews_and_Muslims_against_Nationalism.png (909x923, 663K)

Are you high

either you have never met a muslim before or you are already muslims
either way you are filth for even saying these things

Attached: jews_Migrants_2.png (608x1326, 813K)

Fuck Islam, Judaism and zionism.
All 3 are ideological threats to the West and have no place here.

Attached: Hypocrisy.png (1173x1162, 570K)

He's talking about borders within the EU. All the EU's external borders are closed and mostly militarised now. The problem is EU law still requires states to admit and give temporary asylum to everyone who claims refugee status as per the Dublin Agreement. THAT is what needs to be tossed in the bin immediately.

of course all those fuckers "show solidarity" with each other
they know the game is up. practically nobody under 30 in any developed country actually believes in any gods any more. religion is over.

Attached: pope and dope.jpg (624x351, 56K)

No

It's Israel who is creating a threat out of Muslims for us

Israel must be confronted and we should let the Muslims know we're their friends

Agreed.
2 sides of the same shekel.

ZOG/Zionism and Jewish collective power uses Islam to:
-Get more privileges for minorities in the West (under the banner of more “minority rights”), which benefits the Jews and gives them more GROUP power. Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
-Increase Western hostility towards Muslims, thus getting more support from the Western people for Israel (they claim that Israel helps fighting the Muslim invasion of the West, but the opposite is true, the West had no problems with the Middle East until the creation of Israel, and Israel supports ISIS and uses it to enact False Flag attacks against the West). Islam is incompatible with the West and the flooding of the West with Muslims always increases hostility towards Muslims. This also increases chaos in the Western world which is useful for the Jewish subversive agents because the more chaos the more distracted people are and thus the less likely they are to able to connect the dots and realize that Israel is in fact an enemy of the West, which it has always been.
-Get their Israel controlled ISIS cells into the West so they can operate here for the benefit of Israel.
-Increase the levels of anti-Semitism in the West in order to motivate more Jews to leave the West for Israel, which improves the Jewish demographics in Israel.

People need to realize that Islam is a threat first, and then they can understand why subversive Jews (which as a GROUP are our enemy too (meaning, Jewish COLLECTIVE POWER is an enemy of the West)) flood the West with Muslims.
Criticizing both Islam and Jewish GROUP power and ZOG/Zionism is crucially important.

Islam is not compatible with the West.
We can be friends with Muslims as long as they keep out of the West.

Attached: 5_Jews_Push4Miscegenation_On_West_2.jpg (720x722, 303K)

But we aren't. Muslims are thieving rapist colonizers. Just as there are no good Jews, there are no good Muslims.

Attached: Jews_Push4Miscegenation_On_West.jpg (952x604, 278K)

How come every fucking sand nigger thinks everybody who hates them is a zionist?
I am perfectly capable of hating arabs and jews, as well as every other type of nigger.
Everybody hates you filthy shitskin goat fucking dune coon animals, and it's not a zionist plot, it's just because you're human garbage.
Get the fuck off my white board and go back to your own countries, you useless trash.

>How come every single anti islam conservative is a zionist/jew
Can we spin this lads? Can we use Tommy Robinson to redpill the normies into tarring all Zionists with the same brush?

*posts pic of Tommeh* And state all Israelis hate Islam and will stop at nothing to preach hate on them... etc... Jews are bad

Fpbp Hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: Loxism_great_post_list_pic_Endless_Sleep_Rothschild_artist_Paris_France_White_genocide.jpg (2560x9925, 3.39M)

Both sand nigger death cults.

real redpill thread, deserve a bump

Pic related.

Attached: Semite_wars_memes.png (1066x844, 246K)

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_2.jpg (1480x2738, 960K)

Attached: 1549517374083.png (1296x4863, 1.03M)

Attached: 1549517353615.png (1304x9392, 2.48M)

Because they are programmed by the Jews. Muslims are based.

Attached: 1541520026894.jpg (768x768, 157K)

Attached: Looking for this _9fddb820fb87fd543cd8e7bea5afaf48.jpg (656x425, 183K)

Islam has no place in the West.
And neither zionism nor Judaism.

It's common everywhere.
Pic related, the blonde in the center is Laura Huhtasaari, member and recent presidential candidate of anti-multicultural The Finns party enjoying her trip to Israel.

Attached: laura huhtasaari israel.jpg (2048x1536, 667K)

I agree islam has no place in the west. so how about the west stops creating wars in the Middle East and then open their borders . if you don't want muslims in your country then let them live in the Middle East in peace. also the comparison you made with islam and judaism is false. the jews are cursed multiple times in the Quran by God . and there is multiple Hadith about how a jews are spineless parasites.

because they have and always will play both sides so they can use the age old

"Divide et Impera"

saying. That's how the Romans used to rule and basically every other ruling class since then.

You create an enemy then set both enemies onto each other, sit back and profit from both sides while no one questions you. Whoever wins you'll be their hero. So to keep the charade going you need to keep dividing people into opposing subgroups. Everything that's a solid homogeneous group you'll divide by empowering their minorities. Promote degeneracy and promote every vice as virtue. Then sell both the cure and the sickness. Profit and rule. Wash rinse and repeat.

>I agree islam has no place in the west. so how about the west stops creating wars in the Middle East
Agreed.
>and then open their borders
Nope.
The West will only close down more.
>if you don't want muslims in your country then let them live in the Middle East in peace.
Agreed 100%.
>also the comparison you made with islam and judaism is false. the jews are cursed multiple times in the Quran by God . and there is multiple Hadith about how a jews are spineless parasites.
I never said you guys get along, all I said is that those 3 things have no place in the West.

As for the peace in the ME, its time to purge the West from the kike neocons who want to push for the Greater Israel agenda and won't stop the harassment of Muslim countries in the ME.
Cheers.

Attached: NEOCONS_BIG_2.gif (3120x4176, 1.86M)

This is quite accurate, yes.
Read both books, was christian for long time, started to see alot cuckery going on although i joined a templar organisation that helped the poor here... Got mad at those who abused the religion and claimed leadership...

turned to my old roots, chose another 'idol' to look up to... One that shared the grounds as i, not some middle eastern stuff.

Attached: ambiorixx.png (380x362, 145K)

This.