Realistically, if he runs, how fucked is Trump...

Realistically, if he runs, how fucked is Trump? I mean Trump could torpedo every other candidate in the election but I can't see anything aside from natural causes stopping Biden.

Attached: Biden.jpg (3277x4096, 1.91M)

delusional

He's a pedo, and even a lot of leftists know it. He'll have a tough time running against pretty much anyone, given all the photos of him smelling/kissing/groping some child.

Biden will do worse than Clinton

I don't think a handsy guy like him will make it these days on the left, with the me-too shit.

Biden is a creepy pedo. He doesn't stand a chance.

This is retarded house-wife shit. He's a not a pedo, he's a cunt because he's a cunt

Dorky old white dude says he doesn’t support the green new deal. No berniefags support him. End of story

This. Donald will just throw out the "Creepy old Joe" insult like he did with "Crooked Shillary"

He's literally a pedo.

There's no way Biden makes it through the democratic primary. The democratic base is rabid and insanely anti-establishment and hard-left. It's going to be a hard intersectionalist candidate, they'd laugh a white male out of the room.

>tor-pedo

He lacks the charisma for the big seat. Nothing about him is exciting.

only a retarded house-wife would think he's not a pedo

Donald Trump is Adolf Hitler with plastic surgery. He is supposed to win. The game is rigged. Hillary Clinton is his ex-wife, Eva Braun. Only the Nazis get in.

Attached: Snapshot_631.png (640x360, 501K)

single shred of evidence?

The pedo memes alone will destroy his chances. The Dems only chance is Tulsi and she is too moderate for the them.

Easy. Pol runs a psyop to split the democrats pushing the 'another old white man' angle. Use their ideology against them. They'll tear support base in half, the ones who want muh minority and/or vagina president and those who want Biden. Use their narrative against them.

"evidence" is something that get him convicted, you can tell by the way he gets handsy and aroused around children

he's a willing deep state pedo who's allowing the fact hang over his neck in exchange for power and access to children

I think you mean you'll "hack" another election, Ivan

Jew your pic is a pedo. If he ran the amount of blackmail that will be posted will shock your little Jewish dick.

Can i ask do you know who the nazis are?

So, no evidence? he's handsy with full grown men as well, any evidence he's aroused around kids?

I would love every second of known pedophile joe biden's attempt to run for president.

>put a kid near biden
>every time he starts handling them
>every time
>not a pedo
Okay.

You mean apart from when all the pedo shit gets out? Yeah i guess...

>Pol runs a psyop
Jow Forums is the group having the psyop run on them. it's why this is a Trump love fest everyday.
Jow Forums does things for lulz. Nothing more.

Good thing house wives vote.