Serious question here, not looking for an argument

Why do people call the President "Drumpf" instead of Trump? Is it some sort of insult? Did the kids nowadays come up with some new lingo?

I don't get it.

Attached: 1460619650424.png (544x408, 150K)

Cause nicknaming opponents dehumanize them objectifing them as nothing but joke's end and meme and also set the ground zero of the political debate (You cannot ask someone You just called you a faggot what does he think about taxes). Pretty standard propaganda manouvering

Attached: timthumb.jpg (650x433, 60K)

That seems like a dumb way to dehumanize him though. Like, I know they do the thing where they don't call him President Trump, always Mr. Trump, or Donald Trump, or just Trump, to delegitimize him, but there isn't a real justification I can find for the "Drumpf" meme.

Legit only the media or a few twitter fags call him drumpf, as well as the crazy lefty scum that live in the coastal cities.

Besides that, no one calls him drumpf.

And to answer your question
>the jews

Drumpf was the family name before immigrating to the US, where the name was Americanized to Trump.

cause Trump's primary issue is that he's against illegal immigration, and his grandfather or something was a legal immigrant, with the surname Drumpf. In the minds of his opponents, it's hypocritical to be against illegal immigration if you are descended from a legal immigrant.

I think it was some John Oliver bit a few years ago tracing down some ancestry and an "ugly" past surname, although don't you dare make fun of those beautiful, creative negro names lmao

Liberals claim to love foreigners then make fun of the Presidents old family name because it sounds foreign.

Ironic that liberals live and breath hypocrisy, yet can't understand how it works.

Really? That seems to be an odd thing to make fun of someone for. I mean, surnames change over time, it happens everywhere.

Maybe I'm just retarded and don't get the joke, folks. Thanks for the answers anyway.

Attached: 1545938683422.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Aside from the family name thing, I think it's because they have immature minds and it caught on so fast because they think rhyming a bunch of silly things to his name sounds funny. They can't find any legitimate reason not to like him and resort to something you would expect from a kindergarten bully. Don't get me twisted, none of them were kindergarten bullies, they were the ones getting beat the fuck up and they never got over it.

It's both of these. The left is pure emotion, thus operates at the level of six year olds. Their political ideology is to hit you to take what they want.

Liberals can't meme.

Because Germans are evil Nazis like in the movies.

You do understand Trump nicknames everyone like the spoiled fat rich kid in school everybody hates but his parents told him he was gods gift to Earth and that he was a genius. Republicans are the ultimate hypocrites, liberals are just stupid.

Eh, his are funny though. "You're a mess Jeb, a mess." Still makes me laugh.

supposedly it's his ancestral family name.
Left can't meme.
Just look at how Ron Perlman and Sarah Silverman try to jab at him, it's all weird middle school tier namecalling and/or coprophilia.

Because it triggers you all

Because “Drumpf” is German. Nazis were German. In their simple minds they see some sort of connection there. It’s pure cringe. I just imagine some puffball who hasn’t seen his piggly wiggly in a decade saying it.

It was because Trump called John Stewart John Lebowitz. Then the current year British guy man a huge banner and reveal that some time ago Trumps original family name was Drumpt

Damn phone posting, I’m not fixing all of that sentence but you get it

>holy shit it's serious
no it doesn't, it makes you look even more like a giant fucking faggot. Amazingly enough, this is possible.

Attached: 1528901505728.jpg (500x498, 37K)

>Liberals can't meme.

This is the single biggest obstacle that liberals face today.