BASED VUČIĆ

WHen did you realize hes based af and is one of the best presidents we had for last 18 years?And everybody who hates him is gay even the jews at N1(cnn) hate him support based Vučić now!

Attached: image.jpg (220x266, 18K)

VUČIĆU PEDERU

T.n1 fag soiboi

baš

VUČIĆ PEDER
ANA LEZBAČA

Attached: vucic-press-conf-oliver-ivanovic-mondo-goran-sivacki-28.jpg (940x627, 100K)

lgbt

Attached: images_cms-image-000005077.jpg (823x465, 74K)

No one cares about your 3rd world, glow in the dark, ex intelligence officer president. Retard.

Attached: rs.jpg (800x600, 83K)

t.We can't allow ethnically clean nations in Europe.

Attached: faggot.jpg (625x450, 325K)

I don't give a shit what you people do. That doesn't change the fact your president is a puppet with a CIA fist up his ass

Stay mad faggot you had to move your jew tv Cnn to shit on him 24/7 because muh Vucic bad

I didn't change CNN's programming. How delusional are you?

ako ovi idioti na ulici nekako uspiju da sruše vučića izgubićete rusiju, priznaćete odmah kosovo, dobićete još više zapadne 'kulture' i ljudskih prava, ući ćete u nato i biti prisiljeni da kupujete američke avione... bujrum

He is, your filth spills around the world. Not for long hopefully.

Attached: witch.jpg (220x246, 9K)

sure... but he was not obedient enough, cia needs new puppet to end relations with russia, to join nato and buy american aircraft, etc

Ovo Vučić nam je najbolja opcija sada ovi pederi koji protestuju ce nas uništiti

Koliko ti placa Vucic da siris propagandu?

Koliko te placa amerika to protestujes pederu

She's been in the news again lately, warning about fascism in america.
Really makes you think.

My dude there isn't a lot you can do to stop the spread of American culture. Face it, you're literally on an American website using a windows computer I assume, maybe Linux or Apple. I guess it doesn't really matter because all 3 were made by Americans. Your countries listen to our music, watch our movies, know our celebrities, etc. I'm not trying to shove it in your face, I'm just telling the truth. Whether you like it or not, multiple generations were raised with American influence in some capacity or another. That influence isn't something that will disappear in 1 or 2 generations.
He may not be the best CIA puppet. But don't pretend he is an independent actor.

I recommend jumping into a meat grinder, literal toothless cryptocommie dick sucker of soros

He's trying to tell you no one cares what you think. Your government is going to fuck up europeans trying to protect whats theirs regardless.
Or are you unaware american politicians lead NATO to bomb serbia in a suceswsful attempt to ensure muslims get another country for themeselves in europe?

I'm aware of it. What I was trying to tell him here is that Americans don't give a shit about his 3rd world country. Or are you unaware that Americans don't really give a shit about you people?

Good goy.

This. He wants the best of both worlds, Yugoslavia was rich af before it fell to funded separatist groups/parties and Serbia to sanctions and poverty which also makes me think of a war in Libya. He is nationalist as well, some would argue hard core one, is trying to present the country as progressive to the western world at the same time. Meaning both open to liberal values but at the same time very devoted to his people, so much so it could as well turn the back to one of the sides eventually if pressed too hard, in this case, western influence through economic sanctions or negative portrayal of this country. Also big question is Kosovo, maybe not so much for the people who actually live here, but as counter argument of unsolved occupation of Serbian territory. In all, most people here absolutely adore Russians, so, in most cases, any pro Russia candidates get easy votes. Damn it sounds almost like "we got bombed and ruined by the west just some years back so we don't trust Americans and western Europe anymore, so we hold up our principles of (suicidal) moral sacrifice even when posed against threats against our own future. Meaning, can't do shit to control these people, although you can keep bribing their leaders and see how long it can/will last.

>He hasnt risen up to stop the evil Americans
Get a load of this goy.
>He doesn't actively support the migration of muslims into his country
You're a racist
>He doesn't kill his chancellor for allowing muslims to swarm his country
You fucking NPC. Since you're retarded and missed the point of this post. Calling me a goy isn't an insult you fucking ratard. Like calling you racist, NPC and a goy. You don't give a shit what "mean" name I call you. Why would I give a shit what name you call me? You're out of touch with reality, you down syndrome fuck.

tl;dr

Just because you didn't read it, doesn't make it any less true.

You have no idea what you're trying to say.

this motherfucker deserves a guillotine

>I didn't read your post
>That doesn't make the premise false
No, I thought I expressed myself pretty clearly my autistic german Muslim.

>I think the fact that I don't think about what goes on in other countries adds to the discussion.

I didn't say I don't think about it. You really are fucking dumb aren't you? My posts are text, you stupid fuck. You can re read what I wrote if you're confused. Fuck off you ESL sand nigger.

>I didn't say I don't think about it.
>I don't give a shit what you people do.

>I think the fact that I don't give a shit about what goes on in other countries adds to the discussion.

>I don't care about your 3rd world shit hole
Is not the same as
>I don't think about your 3rd world shit hole.
That's why I called you an ESL sand nigger. Clearly you miss the nuances of the English language.

>>I think the fact that I don't give a shit about what goes on in other countries adds to the discussion.

And your bickering with me is? Hi pot, meet kettle (Google the idiom you ESL sand nigger).

>I'm shitposting and no one can stop me!
This is fun isn't it. I hope you're also having a good time.

I am. Pretty much just shit posting on the metro to pass the time.

Stuck between Pussylips and SerGEY CIAnovic
NUKE US

Attached: PepeVomit.jpg (736x718, 39K)

No one cares about your 1st world, pissing away time of your useless life, low iq shitposting. Retard.

You cared enough to hope I had a good time. Besides despite whether I'm shit pouting or not. Nothing I've said has been false.
>No one cares about a 3rd world shit hole president
That's pretty apparent seeing how you and I were the only ones keeping this thread alive.
>I don't care about 3rd world shit holes, but that doesnt mean I don't think about them
I do, but at the end of the day I don't care if Germany is flooded with migrants it truly does not impact me in any single way.
>I don't care if you call me a goy
Because I literally am. Be literal definition I am not Jewish. That doesn't mean I support Israel.
>You are an ESL sand nigger
I'm pretty sure I covered all my bases.

I was just quoting one of your posts back to you, calm down autist.

Nice I got trip 7's. God knows I'm right friend.

i vucic i opozicija svi su govna,niko od politicara kod nas nije za kurac

Funny how mutts will always süew marxist tenets about how cultures are just constructs that can be easily replaced.
Im posting from a chinese phone, will my children speak mandarin now?

Maybe, if you keep allowing them to spy on you. Who knows? Everyone seems to think China could go toe to toe with America. What makes you think they couldn't sweep Europe?

only based šešelj

šta nije šešelj na samrti ili tako nešto?

Opa botovi su i ovde stigli, da li ste dobili ekstra sendvic?
this Treba ih sve uhapsiti zajedno sa sudijama

da ima rak, al i da nema on je lud i da on dodje na vlast dobili bi reprizu `99

LMAO

SNS niggers finally learned how to shill

I'm gonna vote for him next election, might shoot myself in the face after that, better than szsicide

vama treba neki srpski duterte, arkan šta ja znam, jel ima neko u srbiji da ga poštujete?

Attached: kristijan_golubovic.jpg (700x500, 81K)

Vucic is a slimey poltician with no loyalties to anything and willing to stroke any cock of any country.

I wonder if it's for the ultimate benefit of Serbija, or for himself.....hmmmm.....

a ovi što svetle u mraku su baš navalili

Ma jebem li ti ja mater onu škrbavu botovsku.

vote for seselj at least i want another war here

dodji u srbiju ja cu glasam za tebe

wait did you just simplify hole history of canada

kike why did you gave him second most honorable reward from russia

>hat's pretty apparent seeing how you and I were the only ones keeping this thread alive.
newfag lurk more
>I do, but at the end of the day I don't care if Germany is flooded with migrants it truly does not impact me in any single way.
guess what you dont care but is funny since us if flooded by niggers and you had nigger president shame
>Because I literally am. Be literal definition I am not Jewish. That doesn't mean I support Israel.
yes you support jews by living in that nigger playground country

Attached: 24f6549487e8839b78559f69d848306ed7631950ed76c7135bd3191414142fda.png (5400x3586, 3.79M)

The only American in this thread so far is a Serb-hating retard. God I’m embarrassed. I can’t believe we helped Albanians of all fucking people. We’re not all self-hating traitors to Christian civilization, srpski bratovi.

(I’m an American in Italy)

SRBE NA VRBE !!!!!

Attached: 1545255843863.png (500x500, 185K)

good try but not today

Attached: 1546383482053.png (600x600, 9K)

>tfw no real right wing opposition

Serb/pol/ party when?

Attached: 1543609572460.png (483x316, 19K)

He wuz always based. ALWAYS ULTRA ALWAYS PLUS.

Attached: IMG_20190214_182613.jpg (497x320, 45K)

Ima.

Attached: 18-25-18-220px-Zoran_Janković_2008_-_SqCrop.jpg (220x286, 13K)

Ja sam mršavi pas
ostavljen od gospodara
poznajem svakog od vas
moja sjećanja su bolna i stara

Attached: 18-29-37-PopularAdorableCondor-small.gif (327x251, 680K)

kek.. ne, stvarno, ovi vaši će odmah da mu smeste ćiviju, mora da bude neki lokalac sa uporištem u narodu, da dobro poznaje situaciju na terenu