Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary won by 3 million votes

Attached: CwdsWEAWQAAKrdt.jpg (1200x799, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_electors_in_the_2016_United_States_presidential_election
thefederalist.com/2017/11/17/red-states-tax-takers-blue-states-tax-makers/
youtu.be/4SG5kQQMJBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont bother. if shillary won and trump got pop vote, Jow Forums would be for abolishing the electoral college

Blumpf will never win a popular vote.

Attached: 1548379413502.jpg (352x351, 45K)

Attached: 1539379299350.png (625x626, 16K)

Report this thread

so did al gore, what's your point?

It's almost as if the States pick the president, not the 10 million illegals in Commiefornia

>Hillary and Beyonce are the same age

Always amazes me

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 6MILLION VOTES

No no, it was almost three hundred thousand.

Attached: 2008 primary.png (398x424, 112K)

when you allow more illegals to vote in california and new york because muh corruption , you will have the false sense of reality but all you have to do is open your fucking eyes and have HALF a brain and you can see what happened to our country.

you must be blinded by transvestites and we wuz kangs propaganda to not see all the mexicans that hopped the border

Won what?

>Winning a contest no one is playing.

Attached: 1550150290669.jpg (1200x799, 216K)

>won
You dumb.

>white has less pieces than black and therefore lost

Attached: 64959_l200.jpg (600x450, 67K)

Attached: TopCryptologists.jpg (800x800, 117K)

why is illary talking to that super predator?

Who are those ugly apes?

That requires 3/4 of the state's, not happen regardless of whom wants to abolish it.

Beyonce and Jay Z are demon possessed.

3 million dead people don't count.

>counting kills in a capture the flag game

One (1) post by this ID.

Stop falling for the b8
sage

C O P E

Attached: 1477804326470.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

Maybe it’s time to change the rules into something a little less retarded then?

Attached: C9664C80-07CC-430D-831C-7C995979A505.jpg (1018x1024, 129K)

>tfw the dead are rising and they are all libtards

Truly the worst kind of apocalypse.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

>you will never see that late 80s - early 2000s vidya box art ever again
I want to go back boys.

Attached: 4B840B4F-E67C-479B-8854-0E456116F6A6.jpg (545x362, 32K)

When you import over 30 million illegals...

won what?

The election.
It isn’t fair that bumfuck nowhere flyover cousin-Fucking states get to decide how the rest of the population lives. In just ONE of my states counties has more people than several of those states combined.
Not to mention it takes 800k of us to equal one EC vote.
It takes several of those states only about 100k.
It’s literally a broken system. EVERY persons vote should matter.

Doesn't matter because the election wasn't predicated on the largest amount of individual votes, only the largest amounts of electoral college votes.

Imagine winning by 3 million votes and STILL losing. Hahaha what a sad piece of shit

>This post is extremely low quality

so move to where your vote counts for more, your body ur choice

That’s why the EC needs to be abolished. It was written by a bunch of old white men who wanted to suppress the black vote. Due to the way it works, it’s a modern day 3/5ths rule over states with a higher population of POC.

Attached: 2B43388F-15E0-4DD2-8243-C2BC1FDA38EA.jpg (500x490, 65K)

You realize saying she won the election on votes in our system is akin to saying a team wins a football game on yards. All this bitching just says you have no understanding of American civics, or that you do understand and you are just a little bitch.

why should a union of states decide by popular vote? Why would low-population-states stay in the union if they get out-voted on every issue?

Why does a German need to explain the idea and philosophy behind the US electoral system to an American?

>Move to where no one lives and there are no jobs
Great idea.

cry more faggot

Attached: Jigger firends 2.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>no one lives there
>too many people there are voting for people I don't like
you can't even keep your inane whine consistent between two posts retarded niggerfaggot, she lost, get over it

Because those states are still getting money from the federal government.
Despite popular right wing belief, red states revive the most welfare.
If they left the union, they’d be doomed. They aren’t going to go anywhere.

Lmao germanbro

>illegals voting
Sounds like rightwing fearmongering.

Attached: BreakingNews the results are in faggot.jpg (1080x1331, 155K)

Who cares? What we need is a fascist dictatorship.

No it doesn't. Since the states decide how to award electoral votes, if enough states got together to agree to award all of their votes to the national popular vote winner then it doesn't matter what the other states do. No amendment required.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Popular_Vote_Interstate_Compact
This is at 172 confirmed, 90 electoral votes in various stages of legislation. 270 to make cornniggers in Iowa as irrelevant as they should be.

why does California stay?

Is that Jay Z?
Why is a feminist hanging out with that guy?

I'm telling you fuckers, this is an angle to attack hard. Rap = misogynistic as hell

fuck off, thats the entire point of the EC: so large cities and states dont dominate the election. Smaller states keep their voice, you retard.
Did you fail high school civics or are you just fucking stupid?

Attached: instincts.jpg (506x450, 56K)

Well what if the electoral college didnt give a fuck what people wanted and voted however they felt like it

Looks like she's packing something.

What did she win?

>203147311
What did she win?

biggest fucking looser 2016

If you honestly believe that’s the best way to run this country then that is where our differences lie.
you believe that the minority should control the majority and we believe that all votes are equal.
We are right and you are wrong.
We are good and you are evil.
We want to progress you want to regress.
We are the future and you are the past.

>won
*lost with

Depends on state, but yes in some states the electoral college can vote for who they want.
It did happen in the 2016 election en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_electors_in_the_2016_United_States_presidential_election

I'm going to enjoy it when right-minded patriotic Americans snap and decide to kill every last one of you cunting leftshits.

i wonder what thatd taste like

Thanks “mate”. Let me add that to my list of “100 reason the right wing is evil”
Number 78: They might snap and kill people because they cant handle losing”

while your family will continue to serve over 3 million immigrant cocks.

These threads take me back to the weeks leading up to November 2016 when dems were screeching about how when Donnie lost he was going to declare the results invalid

lol

>EVERY persons vote should matter.
Why?

>Rap = misogynistic as hell
but then libs would be attacking niggers and that's not ok (to them)

im glad someone else noticed

Attached: r1i9U1530312524.png (307x480, 433K)

as oppose to the millions of evil acts done in the name of Democracy?

Tell me did republicans force native Indians off their land? No.

No they don't.
thefederalist.com/2017/11/17/red-states-tax-takers-blue-states-tax-makers/

Attached: Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM-1hozcfu.png (609x290, 51K)

still doesn't change the fact the one playing the black pieces could be a total tool.

Read the article you just posted yourself you fucking cuck.

>Against a national average of $1,935 in intergovernmental spending per American, red states receive just $1,879.
>Blue states get considerably more, at $2,124 per resident.

>lose game
>complain about the rules

Attached: HER FUCKING TURN.jpg (1300x1300, 90K)

illegals voted in california

>implying rules can’t be unfair

>won
nope

ABORT ALL ANCHOR BABIES

From California and New York

>rules are unfair because I don't win every time

Wtf is that

The Black Panther "Queen"

Attached: 1516552545375.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

TUMORS ARE PROGRESSIVE TOO.

>5 million illegal votes for her in California alone

And then?

Americas most wanted criminals

John McCain actually did steal land from the Apache in Arizona. Supposedly for the uranium.

You are an idiot. Popular vote is mob rule.
The "old white men" who put this system In place knew this. You think getting rid of the electoral college would help anything? If it went away, blacks would be shut out of every voting system. Hispanics too. Why? Because whitie makes up 61% percent of the population.

Here is a quick civics lesson for you.
2 out of 3 people vote to hang you becuase your a dipshit.
Your out voted. Time to die. Oh wait. Your 2nd amendment right says we can't do that since you can defend life, liberty, and property.
WHATS THIS?, You don't believe people should have guns since their evil and consequently don't own one. And the cops can't save you becuase thier was a vote. Guess were going get that rope ready and have a good old fashioned lynching.

This is an extremely broad and direct example since that's all you liberal underwater basket weavers understand.

Long story short, read a fucking civics book.

Attached: 1549146737479.jpg (705x960, 44K)

>I don't know how presidential elections work, and it triggers me
S

McCain was about a Republican as the Bushes, as in fakes.

youtu.be/4SG5kQQMJBE

>My team had possession of the ball longer therefore we should ignore the score of the game even though we agreed to use that as the metric for determining who won.

Fuck off, brainlet.

Damn B’s packin some meat

Imagine running for president and thinking listening to those 2 rubber lipped chimps screech and howl will ensure you win

Attached: 1467910097446.png (884x948, 684K)

How does it feel to lose have everything in your favor? News in your bias, fake polls, and even rigging the voting system.

Attached: 1492035810168.png (657x624, 405K)

This is check not checkmate. Checkmate comes after black blocks with knight and white captures with queen.

I forgot about Hillary. What is the cunt up to?

Attached: 387946875345.jpg (640x800, 94K)

I know this is an anecdote but I live in a border state and it is definitely not fear mongering. Hell we even have to provide voting materials in Spanish because to not do so would be "racist"

>bruh/breh/brih/broh/brah ayy lmao f a m l i t aight yooooooo we wuz kangs n sheeeeiit

are you describing trump's presidency? it's basically been one massive temper tantrum.

Dont even bother trying to explain these kinds of things to a leftist. They can't grasp these kinds of concepts. Just look at their:

>WER GUD U EVAL

post to see this.