Have you taken the Cube Pill yet

Have you taken the Cube Pill yet

Attached: 1C599B26-C08B-4E8D-970A-01BCD029B319.jpg (474x521, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/813/nasas-cassini-data-show-saturns-rings-relatively-new/
solarsystem.nasa.gov/missions/cassini/mission/spacecraft/cassini-orbiter/magnetometer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First reply to me decides who I vote for in 2019 election

our ancient enemy chased us across the stars

we have forgotten who we are

Attached: 1541937887919.jpg (754x563, 119K)

we landed here and made our way

it was tough, and filled with troubles

Attached: 1539857377248.jpg (1280x968, 818K)

Whoever is more right wing

we are not sure where we come from

but we know THEY came from Saturn

Attached: 1541938079148.jpg (960x719, 246K)

you wot m8

we harken back to times unknown

a deep ancestral memory

Attached: 1539857728578.jpg (1280x959, 690K)

I don't remember any of this

Oy vey

Attached: 08C98A61-06AF-4754-92F6-0396D6E2681A.jpg (700x304, 44K)

destiny calls to all of us

we feel it deep inside

Attached: 1541936688047.jpg (960x725, 207K)

Saturn is one of the greatest menaces to ever fuck shit up in this Universe. He isn't even conscious, he's a virus, and his only task in existence is to produce damage and havoc against the agency of good. The cult of Moloch opens up at the top to the cult of Saturn, which in turn opens up to the cult of Chiurn, and all of these fucking faggots use the same model of divine math to terrorize and torture innocence. To think some people unironically fuck with this shit, well the kick to the dick is evil gives no fucks if you demonstrate loyalty to it as an inferior 4th dimensional life form, it's just gonna eat you as soon as it can, because to such deities you are potential energy to be applied against the opposition and then consumed, from start to finish.

Evil feeds off suffering, that's why in Hell you suffer. Because they farm you. Saturnic ritual abuse is the term for the evil shit that goes on above Satanic and Molochian ritual abuse. It's directly behind absolutely everything fucked up that turns the world around.

we are reaching for some great purpose

it's at our fingertips

Attached: 1539856863676.jpg (1280x974, 758K)

If you see this you are dealing with the Kabala, (((new age))) jewish mysticism

Attached: 42D406A5-E905-40F0-B0DE-91BE33C0DDC1.jpg (2901x2418, 363K)

but corruption follow us, drags us down

the ancient evil from time immemorial

Attached: 1541936175488.jpg (1306x944, 450K)

based fraggle rock

there are great secrets to be found here

weapons we can use

Attached: 1539864771664.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

this struggle belongs to all of us

our fate is not yet bound

Attached: 1541935246888.jpg (1280x964, 622K)

Oyyyyyyy Veyyyyy SHUT IT DOWN! LoL

Attached: 1539580583843.png (548x1266, 164K)

across time and space, light and dark

this is a journey of remembering

Attached: 1541936019034.jpg (900x683, 247K)

remember

Attached: 1504060201837.jpg (1490x1110, 743K)

Looks so based and comfy user.

I did once but then I realized how absolutely stupid it was.
Case and point.

1337 Swastika Odin

Thanks for the sweet art

Beautiful. I'm feeling all nostalgic for some reason.

Why are Americans the cringiest posters on pol?

Who is this artist please!?

Their brain lacks some vitamins from a diet of burgers only

all of the following seems significant and somewhat interconnected to them so personally I either stay away from it or anything associated with it:
>islam
>judaism

>communism/marxism

>saturn (planet)

>chronos (the titan)
>minerva (what was athena)
>moloch

>minotaur

>cube
>hexagon
>six point star

>crescent moon

>sickle

>bull
>owl

wow religions based on the same jewfiction have something in common

>we landed here and made our way
PaganLARPER...Amerimutt flag.
Really 0% self awareness.

>he believes Saturn isn't an artificial solar satellite.

solarsystem.nasa.gov/news/813/nasas-cassini-data-show-saturns-rings-relatively-new/
The findings indicate that Saturn's rings formed between 10 million and 100 million years ago. From our planet's perspective, that means Saturn's rings may have formed during the age of dinosaurs.

The conclusions of the research — gleaned from measurements collected during the final, ultra-close orbits Cassini performed in 2017 as the spacecraft neared the end of its mission — are the best answer yet to a longstanding question in solar system science. The findings were published online Jan. 17 in Science.

Saturn formed 4.5 billion years ago, in the early years of our solar system. There have been clues that its ring system is a young upstart that attached to Saturn years afterward. But how long afterward?
solarsystem.nasa.gov/missions/cassini/mission/spacecraft/cassini-orbiter/magnetometer/
MAG detected a signal in Saturn’s magnetic field that repeats every 10 hours and 47 minutes. The periodic signal, called a “periodicity,” suggested that Saturn’s magnetic field isn’t really and truly aligned with the planet’s axis of rotation (what scientists call being "axisymmetric"), even though it would otherwise appear to be so. “If the field was really symmetric, you wouldn’t see periodicities,” said Marcia Burton, a magnetosphere and plasma investigation scientist at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory who works with the MAG team.

Further, a planet’s magnetic field shouldn’t be aligned with its axis of spin in the first place (according to something called Cowling anti-dynamo theory). “Physics says that it can’t happen, that it should eventually decay,” Burton said. Scientists expected Cassini to find some sort of explanation for that, Burton said. “But it’s a puzzle we still haven’t solved.

>muh pagan larpers

Attached: 7A8394D6-78A3-44B6-9F35-C03F4476698F.jpg (500x479, 36K)

>Muh mein Ancestor
>Muh mein Land
>Muh mein Blood
>Muh mein Race
>USA FLAG
0% self awareness.

Attached: 1541886047841.png (550x720, 151K)

Have you taken your antipsychotics yet

Might be the anti-christ.

found the jew

Attached: 1523398328293.jpg (1000x600, 214K)

This

Checked and redpilled

>some pictures of some geometrical shapes and religious symbols that have some random things in common

OZMGF DUED EVERYTHING IS MMADE BY INTERDIMENASIONAL DAYMONS.

what the fuck are you even talking about.

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: C4E508C9-C160-4FA1-BAA2-5105BE21CBB5.png (406x318, 276K)

Zeus defeated Saturn. So if you're someone who thinks that Jews worship Saturn the way to defeat them would to be to abandon cuckstianity and worship the old gods again. Only through Zeus can the jews be defeated.

Attached: 1516203679174.jpg (1228x800, 660K)

This

this

>last few black cube threads talk about how Christianity is the one to unfold the cube freeing you from your material prison
>which is why Christian civilization, and nobody else, has managed to come this far
>"O-OY VEY MOSHE IT'S ANUDDA ONE OF DOSE THREADS, QUICK DEPLOY THE LARPAGAN SPAM"
The black cube only shows Christianity is the correct religion, it unfolds the cube, which is symbolic for freeing you from the prison of materialism. It is no surprise that materialism and the move away from the more spiritual goals in life is one of the main pillars of satanism/saturnism (nowadays found in common form under the guise of general leftism).

Attached: 4326745345.png (183x232, 19K)

Moloch on suicide watch

Attached: C1DAB818-4B39-4350-9864-D532A30CE655.png (740x600, 131K)

>If you see this you are dealing with the Kabala, (((new age))) jewish mysticism
hope you all find out the truth about this. Dont be scared from looking into it

>dont learn about the dark forces goy. its how you defeat them

Have you taken your schizo pills, OP?

what? that wasn't what my post was about. learn about it but don't fuck with those things personally. obviously some of the things are fine but they attempted to take it for themselves or corrupt it (specifically I'm talking about Minerva/Athena).

read the user who i was replying to different posts. they want to scare you from learning their secrets

Until you guys can explain what the signifiance of this is, just shut the fuck up.

Satan worship

You fucking asian mongo

People are trapped inside the cube, the cross is the unfolding of the cube. The boxes spread outward with the top side making the bottom box of the cross.

If this "LARPing", please explain why the Royal Arch says the exact same thing.

ive had this dream

WE WUZ STAR VOYAGERS N SHIEETT

>be super advanced star faring civilization
>cities consist of piles of rocks and wood
Really gets the neurons firing.

Freemasons are crypto jews tho

* Crypto-Protestant, and thus Crypto-Jews.

Freemasons are crypto kabbalist(nag hammadi), Talmudic Judaism is kabbalism(zohar), same with Catholicism(semeramis cult) and any other offshoot of the Babylonian mystery schools.

only two actual regions exist, Mystery Babylon and Jesus Christ.

I just told you the absolute truth, Reject the devil and worship Yahushua and follow his commandments.

Attached: Tammuz symbolism.jpg (413x255, 22K)

I remember. I am coming,

if you want the super condensed version, Apollo worship and Jesus worship are the only two actual religions.

Look into Atonism.

>tfw I might be being inducted into a Jew conspiracy
>Jew friend of mine tells me to get into kabbalah
>tfw I wish I could tell details here but Im also terrified of what might happen if they know Im not going in blindly, if they find out I posted here

Romans 10:13

I pray you renounce fear and the occult and cry out for salvation from Jesus.

Thanks for the sweet art.

bump

Attached: saturn cult.jpg (746x2662, 155K)

So, why Saturn?

vsevolod ivanov
1 second google search

its images like these that made me come to hate hexagons in general. anything i see that uses such a shape is not good and has to be jewish in nature. jews love to use hexagons in everything

WE

Everything that is not paganism is satanism
Thats a fact, christianity, islam you name it
Baphomet is Mohammed, Muslims pray to the moon god, christians worship old sumerian gods, jews too
Its all satanism