My boss is Antifa faggot

How do I report him to FBI and take his job?

Attached: ebt-0903-antifa-701.jpg (594x349, 99K)

What business is this?

It should be easy. Get in on their social media. Wait for them to post some bull shit. Send it to corporate anonymously

>bar
>hidden camera (pretend to be an angry libshit)
>fbi

three steps and congrats on you new job

make sure you land some cp on his devices

Antifa works for the FBI.

Your boss already knows the answer, and it's violence.

The FBI has contact information but you knew that before you asked the question.

this.

get him on camera saying worse and worse shit, pretending to be an ally. report to corporate.

alternatively it should be easy to get him worked up enough to do violence if you try to trigger him

Fuck off FBI

No shit fuckface. Trying to figure out a way to take him out without exposing my true power level. Not sure how many other people in the company are Antifa fags too...

>Not sure how many other people in the company are Antifa fags too...
join their gay club faggot

I will not sacrifice my butthole. I'd rather fuck off into the woods.

soon you will run out of places to hide

The FBI supports antifa retard

Bump. If you have access to the businesses mails/emails/camera, then search through he information for criminal activity. Late night/after hours meetups caught on camera, any emails talking about activism inciting violence or unlawful/unpermitted organization, forcing workers/employees to believe certain political opinions, carrying illegal weapons. If you have access to his phone or email then that’s a huge step in exposing and getting him fired.

Search your company’s policy or codes for specific wording in regard to this, then take him to corporate or to court

the fbi created antifa you stupid burger

>hidden camera
I wouldn't suggest that, it's most likely illegal. Shit, it's illegal in some states just to record a conversation without the consent of both parties.

Attached: (you).jpg (638x639, 62K)

take a trip to texas

My backup plan is Alaska

sabotage his computer, report for illegal content on his HDD.

Gather some bomb making materials, plant them in his office, then report him to FBI for suspicious behavior.

Bait him into firing you for your political views and then sue the company audio recordings will help