Do you use the Brave browser?

Doesn't track, blocks ads.

It's the cleanest thing in the world.

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-093412~2.png (1399x474, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich#Mozilla
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/07/brendan-eich-has-the-right-to-fight-gay-rights-but-not-to-be-mozillas-ceo
forbes.com/sites/rakeshsharma/2014/04/03/brendan-eich-and-the-rapidly-blurring-boundaries-of-personal-and-professional-lives/#57ce0da92487
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shill

Idiot. Use Firefox.

>doesn't track jewish tricks
dropped

YEAH RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

they pulled a scam claiming to collect money for charity but the dude in charge of the charity spoke up saying his group never got a penny of those "donations"
what you need to learn is that EVERY browser is shit
there is no "best" one, just one marginally less shit than the rest

Nobody should ever voluntarily use FireFox after what happened to Brendan Eich.

give alternative

I use Iridium. It's chrome with all the tracking pulled out. It doesn't let you idiotically sign in to a google account so they can track your habits across the web. And it still lets you install most addons.

No
spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html

I use it. It's mostly fine.
Not a fan of the phone app though.

Yes, and I can't stand it. Not as bad as Firefox.

Get off the internet (((stallman)))

Stopped after I found out they inject code to fingerprint you.
Customized firefox all the way

Anyone hear of Yippy?

Icecat or Iridium.

Attached: 1550031301130.jpg (651x616, 158K)

Been using opera on account of firefox being a RAM hog. It’s got some neat bells and whistles, and a built in VPN(don’t know how efficient it is though).

Just use Qubes OS and then it doesn't matter what browser you use.

They sjw as fuck and it's been slow for years.

Fucking retard just use Incognito mode on Firefox.
Is this your first day on the internet?

I use Opera or Firefox with uBlock Origin, NoScript, and other shit.

absolute dogshit has to be turned off to not break so many websites that it’s not worth it

*ahem*
FUCK APPROVED ADS AND FUCK BRAVE

Attached: icecat.png (240x240, 56K)

>Nobody should ever voluntarily use FireFox after what happened to Brendan Eich.
elaborate

Massive POS, perfect for dumb MIT nigger cattle tho

Attached: cort.jpg (677x551, 201K)

Yandex.

Brave plus VPN.
Works okay.

Attached: 605wishbrains.jpg (326x345, 24K)

this, firefox w/ ublock and based search engines

I like the built in TOR browser since my isp blocks tpb. With the tor I can just bypass that by going to their onion address

>Brendan Eich
How about Brendan Eich's alternative... Brave?

>Brendan Eich
Read his wikipedia based on that one faggots post, no controversy or reason I should care.

Would you care to elaborate?

Mozilla was infect by the SJWs and after finding out that Eichs had donating to anti LGBTBBQS causes and other wrong thinks the social justice machine revied up their twitter accounts call for his removal.

This along with the direction that (((investors))) were wanting firefox to go convinced him to step down and make a new company/ browser.

That's incorrect.

>Blocks ads

WRONG, it replaces ads with their own ads

>Mozilla was infect by the SJWs and after finding out that Eichs had donating to anti LGBTBBQS causes and other wrong thinks the social justice machine revied up their twitter accounts call for his removal.
checked
discord trannies strike again?
got a link to a news article?

That has not affected the browser though. An actually good browser is better than a scam developed by a (((based conservative))).

it was shit years ago but it's great now, especially since it supports just about all the chrome extensions
meanwhile firefox still isn't anywhere near the number and quality of extensions that it had before the quantum update
the only real problem with Brave at the moment is that you have to turn off the weird BAT thing because it will sometimes constantly write to disc
also I have no idea wtf to do with these

Attached: bat.png (392x1216, 66K)

I use duckduckgo

Firefox does the same shit. The only safe browser is Qutebrowser, Gnu Icecat is what you should be running to avoid fingerprinting.

>Mozilla Foundation's for-profit arm.[11] Eich continued to "own" the Mozilla SpiderMonkey module, its JavaScript engine, until he passed on the ownership of it in 2011.[9]
>On March 24, 2014, Eich was promoted to CEO of Mozilla Corporation.[12] Gary Kovacs, John Lilly and Ellen Siminoff resigned from the Mozilla board prior to the appointment,[13] some anonymously expressing disagreements with Eich's strategy and their desire for a CEO with experience in the mobile industry.[14][15] Some employees of Mozilla Foundation (a separate organization from Mozilla Corporation) tweeted calls for his resignation, with reference to his donation of $1,000 to California Proposition 8, which called for the banning of same-sex marriage in California.[16][17] Eich stood by his decision to fund the campaign, but wrote on his blog that he was sorry for “causing pain” and pledged to promote equality at Mozilla.[13][18] Some of the activists created an online campaign against Eich, with online dating site OkCupid automatically displaying a message to Firefox users with information about Eich's donation, and suggesting that users switch to a different browser (though giving them a link to continue with Firefox).[19][20][21] Others at the Mozilla Corporation spoke out on their blogs in his favor.[22][23] Board members wanted him to stay in the company in a different role.[24] On April 3, 2014, Eich stepped down as CEO and resigned from working at Mozilla; in his personal blog, Eich posted that "under the present circumstances, I cannot be an effective leader."[25][26]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_Eich#Mozilla

Fucking love it. I haven't started with the desktop one yet, and could kind of give a fuck less about the token too

Brave
Vivaldi
Opera although I don't care for it

Try Epic. I find brave to be slow as balls

>ancap meme flag
>thinks duck duck go is a browser
Shareblue doesn’t send their best do they?

>not using iridium with ublock origin and nano defender + tampermonkey scripts

qutebrowser

duckduckgo is available as a browser you mongoloid queef

>wants you to buy coins to block certain pages
Its not free........and it sucks

tech sector is pozzed

You don't have to buy BAT. You don't even have to enable Rewards. Ads are not replaced. Ads can be turned off but they give you BAT if you leave them on.

Bullshit. They have an exception whitelist to keep certain sites from breaking.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/07/brendan-eich-has-the-right-to-fight-gay-rights-but-not-to-be-mozillas-ceo

forbes.com/sites/rakeshsharma/2014/04/03/brendan-eich-and-the-rapidly-blurring-boundaries-of-personal-and-professional-lives/#57ce0da92487

I use it on phone but only for this place

Brave is solid, but it's built on google code and who knows what little "Easter eggs" they have hidden away in there....

More bullshit. They collected BAT on behalf of publishers. ONE guy had a problem with it (even though it sits in escrow forever [or recycles to UGP if airdropped tip]) so they changed it to only do it for verified publishers

tor

It's open source.

I use Brave on my free iPhone because it’s literally the only usable browser. That said, waterfox is objectively superior on any desktop platform.

Attached: 1527615188385.gif (900x900, 529K)

>hiding from the US government on a US navy network
nah, i'm not dumb.

This is not /g, OP.

You should do like RMS, curl the source to an outside srever, then mail the source home.

Or be a torfag, or use GNU Icecat, or modify the hell out of SJW Firefucks.

I actually tried to use it but it crashed a lot and I stopped.

Waterfox for the win. Its the same as Brave without the bugs

I use it on mobile, but use based Iridium on desktop. All the good stuff of Brave without the bad. I had a huge bug happen with brave and had to stop using it. It kept eating my taskbar so that I couldn't click between apps. I do miss the built in torrent feature though.

I use it, is there a good reason not to?

It does break some websites but that just makes me wonder what they were trying to do to me

>I use it, is there a good reason not to?

no, at least on mobile
on PC like another poster said Iridium comes close to de-googlfied chrome
on mobile all the browsers are incredibly bloated and Brave is a godsend

/ournutcase/

Attached: 220px-BEich.jpg (220x277, 12K)

terrific mobile browser desu
desktop client had issues with watching streams when i used it last

thanks
this is like the coordinated effort to dishonor one of the discoverers of DNA