>have a lot of dodgy friends they could call

Ukfag here so no guns ;-;

>what do /pol??
>try to rob my shit

Attached: gunman.jpg (620x672, 49K)

turn 360° and walk away

you have to be over 18 to post here

>what do /pol??
Go to the cops and report the crime. Unless the police is corrupted to the core, this should get investigated.
Alternatively, don't be a bitch and stand your ground

I hope for your sake your sake that your attempted mugging victim license is up to date.

>Update
>am 2nd year college student so 18
>kids threaten to kill me on phone

remember their faces and kill them all user

>know who most of these kids are
Well that should solve your problem, doesn't it?

>alcohol
>rag
>match
>throw

Ofcourse, ironically. We're a board of peace.

i dont like police and these are the type of kids that if they knew you called would prob stab you.
not sure what to do user could just slit their throats 1 by 1

carry a knife and stab them without prejudice next time.
Aim for the neck and eye next time.
Feign to drop your wallet phone and stab them in the neck with a downward thrust as they're picking it up.
The rest will shit themselves and scatter.
Pick up your stuff and leave.
t.mugger

>EU Flag
>Almost raped to death by Muslims
It’s pottery in motion.

i would but am faganon that doesnt want to go to jail

Learn to box m8. It will save your life, plus if you're truly an Anglo, you should have that bulldog temper they're famous for. Show the Paki what it means to be English.

most of these kids are either straight up niggers or white ones that try to be

run them down in a stolen car?

I didn't tell you to kill them you idiot. If they have parents, then you should let them know that their kids are playing gangsters and commit crimes. Unless they're absolute trash, they should themselves do something about their kids' behavior. Having the kids get arrested is one good wake up call for the kids and the parents.

Again, be a man, not a gutless slug

yeah shits fucked. Take up kickboxing

i would have got them 1 on 1 but not much i could do 5 on 1, wish was usfag so could pop them with my shiny new 9mil

how did they get your phonenumber ffs?

yeah brother told me to do that am going to a class tonight, phone me up yesterday the nigs and say next time i see you your gonna die.

>yh oke
>just join edl and have white mans backing

some bitch i know have been setting me up as far as i know.

>what do with that bitch who has been grassing on me?

Get them on their own. Acid attack. It's a common nigger weapon, the old bill will think it's a gang war thing and not suspect you for a moment.

ringleaders mum smokes crack so not really any chance

If you were in Florida, you would have been well within your rights to take at the very least one of their lives lmao. It truly feels good, but nothing beats blood and soil. Don't be a bitch user, we believe in you; fuck no we NEED you to believe in yourself. Get off your ass and take some classes. Became a fucking iron hammer.

police or molotovs

>very corrupt police round here
>sorta invlolves drugs aswell

cheers user

And crack is an illegal substance? Don't you think the cops might be interested
Stop being a bitch and become active. Do something, instead of just complaining

true user

the kid himself sells crack, given anonymous statement to feds just waiting now

I've heard concentrated sulfuric acid with patrol makes for a good firework
Never tried it of course, some russians did

dont want to get assraped in prison but thanks for the recipe cyka )))))))))))))))))

>Unless the police is corrupted to the core
This is the UK we’re talking about so the answer to that is definitely “yes”

:///

Attached: #1 boss.png (800x1020, 488K)

Try to shit your pants, i heard that stops rapists

Attached: 1548075220402.png (1080x1248, 669K)

MOLLYS! FIRE CLEANSES EVERYTHING! SPECIALLY NIGNOGS AND THEIR THOT COMMANDERS!

Attached: 1524603968286.gif (320x240, 603K)

The Bill be watching ya piss Mate.

Good. Fucking euromeme faggot deserves some reeducation on why shitstain muzz belong in the bottom of a pile of camel dung

Bullying is rampant in middle eastern schools its just their culture.

>Go to the cops and report the crime. Unless the police is corrupted to the core,
They are
> this should get investigated.
It won't
>Alternatively, don't be a bitch and stand your ground
Thats precisely what he is asking tips for and about. Ideas, tips, suggestions, etc.

>Be European
>Get mugged in the name of Allah
*HONK*

Attached: honks.jpg (571x560, 113K)

thank you user

Kill them like any sane American

Stand ground..report to police..take up boxing or martial arts

kill em all man

Based and wrathpilled

Go to the gym. learn to box. They only respect strength. Show weakness and they'll fuck you up. Stay strong and they'll let you be. Going to the police will be viewed as weakness and the police won't do anything anyways.

Get a gun and just kill em all.
Kill the local police too, because im sure they are part of it too in a britain. They will never help you, but is your enemy.

>Ukfag here
You deserved it for posting with that flag
>what do /pol??
Kilo Yankee Sierra

Attached: NIGGITY NIG NOG.jpg (227x220, 7K)

dox them over time, and after you have reliable information you can make moves on, hunt each one down and ambush them individually and at random. mercilessly put them to the floor, and then dip. if you're thoughtful, quick to execute, quick to disappear, and ruthlessly aggressive you won't get caught. just make sure to treat it like a military venture, where swiftness in the act itself is paramount, but take as much time as you need to think through as much as possible and collect as information as possible before acting

Don't listen to the dumbasses telling you to start boxing. Boxing isn't going to save you from 15 guys, and even if it could you have an immediate problem and combat skills don't come fast.
However do start boxing/kicboxing to not be a giant fag.

Best bet is to avoid them. I don't know if you have some friends or if there are even any hard cunts left in the UK but if you don't and the police won't help you, make yourself scarce.

Pussified and pinkpilled

If you're asking on tips how to fight the first shots should always be a straight kick to the knee to hyper extend their leg or quick uppercut. If they're not expecting it a solid punch that claps their teeth will leave an average person pretty shell shocked. There's a good reason boxers use mouth guards. The first objective is making the fight more even so something to incapacitate one of them should be your first thought. Be prepared though. If you lose the rest of the fight, his friends are going to beat your ass.

Say that to my face not online...

The only obvious choice.

Id beat your ass but you’d try to avoid me faggot

Hey r*ddit

>Ukfag
why memeflag punk?
1. Go above underpass where they hang out
2. grab big bricks and wait
3.?????
4. profit

I'd avoid you if I was a limey faggot. My advice doesn't apply to real men.

Right now, only criminal scum and terrorists have guns. We need to change that. The Wild West was self regulated based on law abiding people all having guns, and taking no shit from scum. The police and government are on the side of the scumbags. The American system is far superior. Take away the cops, and crime would plummet, as law abiding types execute criminal scum, as it should be.

Attached: dirtygeorge.jpg (478x295, 56K)

looking at your meme flag i know you deserved it,

Drop your pants and start jerking off.

Rent a car, catch them in a group walking and you know what to do from there. You can't get a gun or anything else and a knife would just be taken from you and used against you. Sounds like your one white vs a mob of sand niggers. Only thing to even the playing field is a vehicle. Good luck.

Attached: ap-17224684369015.jpg (620x350, 55K)

Hurt them so they can't do it to anyone ever again. I mean break a growth plate in one leg beat them.
Any people who will mug people, at that age, will not turn into anything good. Better to know them by their limps.
But don't do it when they can catch you on CCTV. And expect all that hardness to disappear if they get you to court. Those will be "angels" if that happens.

But make sure you get the ones who actually attacked you.

if i get the ones that attacked me im guessing all their mates and older brothers will get involved??

Ok whatever you say niggerboy

don't use a car you're going to get caught, UK is CCTV world. on foot or on a stolen bicycle you intend to ditch

train yourself to an amount in concealment and camouflage, i.e. wearing dark clothes, walking along shadows, hiding behind obstacles, so that you can just randomly womp your faggot mark like how they did you and then dip with a completely deniable disposition and no trace in general. wear gloves, bring an unassuming, publicly acceptable fabric (an extra shirt) to cover your face prior to the act, and also to be able to dispose of a disguise if things potentially go awry and you need another measure of deniability for your success

it's all strategy, and strategy in of itself is better use of what you have on hand. the more strategic you are, the more you make due with less, and to be as such will make vengeance a cakewalk

Do you know where they live? Do they know where you live?

If yes for the first one and no for the second one, petrol bomb their house.

> Get a petrol can, pour it in through their letterbox and drop a match in.

t. had to deal with a nigger one time.

No, they won’t know who you are, you were just a white boi lookin like a lick, unless you know them personally

Say hello to the UK police for me

Straight poke to the eye....to about the second or third knuckle, quickly followed by a throat punch. Just believe in the technique.

Attached: Tank.jpg (1066x750, 294K)

Attached: 1541448524406.jpg (761x1024, 51K)

well this girl i know knows them and she knows where i live, she i think has been feeding them info about me so she could tell them but hasnt at this moment.

Hello.

Attached: angery.jpg (707x500, 85K)

Stop walking home and instead drive home.

OK, don't do that then.

give em the ol iron pickaxe in minecraft

ik user but im guessing they have done this to other people so will have a lot more enemies than just me? gives me scope for deniablility

KILL. THEM. ALL.

Attached: 1550130478262.png (500x856, 191K)

Get the police in or kill them

You don't even have a penis stfu

Do these kids smoke crack themselves? Why not buy some crack and lace it with something hazardous, and leave it in there hangout spot? Surely, since you know these individuals to an extent, you must know where these faggots hang around at. More so, the area you live in sounds as if it is utter shit, so getting some dope may not be that difficult for you. However, get it from a dealer you have not met before.

Craft a diamond shovel in minecraft and spam mouse button one

Go to the toughest one's house and start yelling for him to come out into the street. Do it about 10 pm. Parents will probably come out - let it be known you will burn their house down if their kid so much as loooks at you again. Have a bat ready to fuck up dad, mom and the kid. They will apologize or call the cops. Either way you're a legend, not a victim. That's what I will do if anybody ever attacks my kid- make my kid go with me over to their house and be ready to fuck up their entire family. Fuck the injustice system- get justice.

they all smoke weed i know their spot so maybe if at anypoint they try to rob me again for weed i will have some on me that i will happily give to them. lace it with lots of shit from under the kitchen, acid, window cleaner ect

That is very true, but niggers are still "humans" they have a memory, so they will be able to piece together what has happened.

So if you do decide to petrol bomb their council homes make sure you wait a month or so.

Dumb and bluepilled, honestly. Sorry fren the world is not utopia.

Attached: false scripture.jpg (400x377, 37K)

good idea user, but is it more likely that all of them will just come after me again? the ringleader threatend to stab me

>carry a knife

Nah. Coins in a sock. Improvised blackjack / sap. Needs to be about 200 grams.

Hit someone with that and they'll go down like a thot on crack.

Rape them one by one.

You need someone to take "leadership" of the actual event who isn't you. Someone who can come at this like they're an otherwise neutral observer. Preferably someone who actually would be an otherwise neutral observer, though it's unlikely you'll get one who will break a leg to make the point.
Alternatively, if this was a white boy, you could cut off a finger tip, though that sort of thing will just likely embolden a nigger.
If you go down their mask off and start a mess to get justice, you deserve to be beat every day you walk through there.
You bring real men, who can do real damage, and you make it real clear that they're watching, all the time.
Have details that can't be known without having scoped out these guys. Check FB accounts for photos inside their home, actually take a few shots of their home. Know mama's name and where their real daddy is.
Alternatively, if your in a mostly white community, and his dad is actually professional, you might send someone to him, to let him know what his boy is doing.
The important thing, you're not ever seen or heard with these people who are acting for you. You might be there, but you're just some other guy in a mask, otherwise unidentifiable clothing, gloves, and sunglasses.

learn to mine/k/raft

This girl you know needs to be cut the fuck out of your life.

No, do not let them rob you or someone will know where the weed cake from. You need to leave it at a spot where they hangout, and hope for the best. However, it needs to be fatal, they need to die.

Shocker, tear gas can or baseball bat. Even wooden board with nails. Take it with you and go to their houses, one by one. Talk to their parents and when they will be aggressive - teach them good manners. Sire Molotov is good too.

Forge your own knife

And then ballsack them into oblivion!

>TELL MUMMY ON THEM
my fucking sides great advice if you want to get stabbed dickhead

Attached: 22CEEEDB-8412-4D9E-A521-5DA3559B47A9.jpg (390x310, 28K)