YOU ARE PATHETIC...

YOU ARE PATHETIC. Your "culture war" is about one thing: white men used to be guaranteed a minimum of status by virtue of their race and gender, at the expense of others. With equality you no longer get these freebies. You can no longer excuse your pathetic existence with "at least I'm not a nigger". Suddenly the bottom of the barrel is exposed, and you awfully close to it.

Well suck it up and do some fucking work! Lead your own life and create your own identity! STOP larping about white nationalism or Christianity with other weak men on the Internet. It is holding you back.

WAKE UP.

Attached: uber.jpg (250x375, 20K)

>there's nothing wrong with cultural and ethnic replacement just go to work

Who is the group that receives all the gibs? Who is the other group with rampant nepotism and who fear losing their grip?

This thread is gay and jewish. Pic related is op.

Attached: 1527362055736.jpg (1000x1243, 836K)

>Your "culture war" is about one thing: white men used to be guaranteed a minimum of status by virtue of their race and gender
that's a funny way to spell meritocracy
>at the expense of others
you meant inferiority
>With equality you no longer get these freebies
what is afermative action and preferential hiring of minorities if not equal (that is said ironically if you did not get it)

Right on time to enforce your pathetic victim narrative.

Affermative action is not ideal but probably necessary for now. Either way it is not the reason your life sucks.

>Right on time to enforce your pathetic victim narrative.
Like what you faggots do for literally any other group but whites? GTFO faggot. kys

Attached: 1527109539780.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>"You're all pathetic and privileged!"
>H-Hey! Get back to work where are you going!? I'm not digging that ditch or cleaning those sewers!"
Trump gets another four years just to spite you.
Your propaganda doesn't work here.
I'll take care of my family and you can pay for yourself, leech

Attached: 1548297728281.jpg (480x480, 32K)

nothing I said implied victimhood

> victimism
> unawarded priviledge and fear of equality
LOOK MOM, I'M PROJECTING!!!!! REMEMBER THE SIX GORILLION!!!

>or Christianity
I like how you threw that in there too. Nice touch Chaim.

Odd, how they have quotas for women and miniorites in academia and businesses if everyone is equal and capable of achieving the same things?

Attached: E6AA1A0F-D664-47D0-9297-6A21E03284AE.jpg (244x207, 9K)

i think you're a little off the mark, society used to operate on other terms
honor used to mean something and it was earned, now people are just handed dignity which they dont deserve and then when they're scum bags, these same sub humans spin around and cry that you're the problem because they're a degenerate

>at the expense of others. With equality you no longer get these freebies.
You could leave them alone. Start your own thing. See how that works out... But they don't need you, and that's what you really can't stand.

Attached: you.jpg (474x320, 51K)

Do you think mass importation of africans, arabs and mestizos makes a country better? Why are you hiding your flag?

Attached: 1540754417076.png (274x290, 11K)

Whute males were never given any special status in life in previous generations. You weren't shit unless you had land or money. Same goes today. This is one of the great lies of modern leftist thought. It is easier for non-whites and for women of all races to put on blinders and scream "racism" instead of working hard and being the best that they can be. Because they know no matter hiw hard they work, they will never achieve what a white man is capable of.

>Affermative action
>Affermative

didn't work for you did it?

Memeflaggots must die...

(((white))) men are guaranteed a minimum of status by virtue of their race at the expense of others.

You will never be White

Attached: 1546381669979.png (423x483, 63K)

Orwellian doublethink. Keep pushing me I am already beyond my breaking point.

>Your "culture war" is about one thing: white men used to be guaranteed a minimum of status by virtue of their race and gender, at the expense of others. With equality you no longer get these freebies.

You're so off base it's not even funny. I don't want to live in a community of brown people. People that aren't like me. People that literally come from other countries and want us to take care of them. People that come from ghettos that expect me to accept them in my community while their children ruin my own child's school. I don't want to be forced to see, hear, and feel outsiders constantly around me, full of entitlement and disregard for my own being.

I am not afraid of working hard. I would gladly work a decade for free if it meant building a better community. There are no "freebies" - you're getting confused with the majority of people who want free shit - niggers, beans, and subhuman IQ morons.

"At least I'm not a nigger"? Where the fuck are you getting this from? We built the mother fucking barrel, you faggot. We filled it with precious life fluids and progress.

I don't know who you are but you fail to grasp even the simplest complaints whites have right now and a majority of them have to do with wanting to retain WHAT THEY'VE BUILT FOR THEMSELVES.

>minimum status by virtue

Right fucking right. It's called working hard and that's all we've ever done, Jose.

thank you, Übermensch now ban me for life of this shithole of a forum.

Attached: 1550148506158s.jpg (250x246, 5K)