Rest in peace European monarchies

Attached: nine_monarchs_1910_coloured_by_kommit-d7606dt.png (1280x934, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ng643P3lnfU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Austrian_Empire_2.png (732x547, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ng643P3lnfU

Attached: Imperial natalia.png (960x756, 325K)

Attached: 1456D3CF-54BF-4D31-9BE6-648AB3224543.jpg (750x348, 97K)

Uniform budget isn't what it used to be.

Attached: A11-filipmilit-pnNB.jpg (308x460, 38K)

Beautiful

Attached: Russia_Empire_1800-1900.jpg (1357x628, 45K)

Attached: 628366E7-62C6-4142-9459-7F26F968F6AE.jpg (420x581, 53K)

i miss the Hohenzollern-Sigmaringens so much. i mean, my name was their motto after all, and the best King was Ferdinand, because he united Transylvania with Romania in 1918. shame our country was fucked over by Communists.

Attached: Hungarian-Romanian_War_of_1919_(National_Military_Museum_Collection)_32.jpg (1000x595, 126K)

even the coat of arms had a very imperial feeling desu.

Attached: Kingdom_of_Romania_-_Medium_CoA.svg.png (979x1024, 808K)

Second Reich best Reich
Yeah

Attached: 2000px-German_Empire_(1871–1918).svg.png (2000x1600, 462K)

Fucked over by commie Jew scum. Many such cases. SAD!

>today's European monarchs are watching silently while their subjects get ethnically replaced

They all need the Charles I treatment

Attached: https___historicroyalpalaces.picturepark.jpg (833x545, 124K)

Queen Maria's crown was beautiful and aesthetic, and not just because it had a Swastika.

Attached: 1015051779023440.jpg (700x650, 152K)

>commie Jew scum
and Ferdinand lead the Army against such filth too.

Attached: Die Wacht an Donau.jpg (3528x2472, 1.61M)

Monarchies of benelux Scandinavia Spain and UK are fake and gay they deserve death

Attached: Ax01383.jpg (1500x1838, 649K)

who else here misses the days of Monarchy? since i already told that my name was the royal family's motto and i have out of respect for Ferdinand, i just wondered if there's anyone wishing for the royals to come back as i do. well, i would want if the new King were as good as Ferdinand.

i would always prefer Monarchy over Communism.

Attached: Berthelot_la-Alba_iulia_edu.kindergraff.jpg (1920x1227, 261K)

jew-ul seamană cu guță

>>today's European monarchs are watching silently while their subjects get ethnically replaced
The people wanted this

Uhh, I miss it bros

Attached: 9E13E5BE-1C15-4193-8D85-5286D2ED5D46.jpg (3072x3072, 481K)

pentru ca tiganii sunt o corcitura de evrei si Indieni.

>tfw ywn have a kaiser or great empire to fight for

i miss Maria as much as Austrians are missing Sissi. i already said that Maria had a Swastika on her crown, but so what if she was from Britain? she was still a Romanian patriot, because royal familes back then did not care what nationality or ethnicity they had, because they still assimilated themselves into the culture of the nations they ruled over.

Attached: Queen_Marie_of_Romania,_née_Princess_Marie_of_Edinburgh.jpg (700x959, 192K)

>t. Brainlet

Reminder that, although Carlos I was a the offspring of a freemason who put conversos on charge of the country, his wife was mummy

It hurts user

Attached: 2854DCD0-0A24-44B1-8E9F-AA46B2CC718B.jpg (403x601, 44K)

European Monarchy was the pinnacle.

Attached: 5319AD13-1492-465A-832C-6918FB8F05C6.jpg (447x600, 61K)

i know the Hohenzollerns will never come back, but that is no reason not to be nostalgic after them, at least to be nostalgic after Ferdinand and Maria, whom i consider to be a good couple that did some good for their country, i mean, Austrians can still glorify Franz and Sissi, so why can't we do it with Ferdinand and Maria?

pic related, its Ferdinand and George V.

Attached: ijihi.jpg (1039x1404, 443K)

I would love to see a transinvestigation done on these guys. Im already spotting dodgy digit ratios and soft rounded foreheads. It’s obvious most of the wives were trannies

as far as i heard, Ferdinand and Wilhelm were cousins, no surprise since they were both Hohenzollern. WW1 was a tragedy, millions of Europeans died, and it was all planned from the beginning, and i think WW1 would have started anyway with or without Gavrilo shooting Franz, because i heard Gavrilo shooting Franz was a false flag. sad, with WW1, nearly all monarchies were gone. the only good thing that came out of WW1, is that Transylvania and Bessarabia united with Romania, thats it, call me biased because of my patriotic views, but i do think some multiethnic Empires like Russia and Austria would have fallen into civil war even without WW1, since the age of nationalism was getting bigger and bigger even before 1900.

pic related, a WW1 poster showing Wilhelm and Ferdinand.

Attached: 4621.png (1024x1557, 2.33M)

I think AH falling apart was inevitable. Wilhelm thought it would happen and wanted to unite Austria and Bohemia with Germany when it happened. But the frogs had other thoughts. No wonder the worst European country is the one that killed its king

a map of the Kingdom of Romania, notice that it is a German map. the geographic shape looked very aesthetic indeed.

Attached: Romania_Mare_(judete_si_regiuni_istorice).jpg (3404x2704, 2.97M)

the people voted for left wing parties nobdy forced them to do that

>I think AH falling apart was inevitable
so do i. without WW1, AH would have fallen into civil war like Yugoslavia did.
>Wilhelm thought it would happen and wanted to unite Austria and Bohemia with Germany when it happened
he should have waited a bit more time, and not to side with AH, that was a great mistake, Wilhelm should have negotiated with Ferdinand, Victor, Petar, and Nikolai, over how to partition AH and thats it.

Part of it was a sense of pan Germanism and the threat of the Russians pushing too far west which no one wanted.

well, that is understandable too. Russia was getting too large when WW1 started, no one liked it. but, WW1 caused Russia to go down too, so its kind of a grey area.

Russia was dysfunctional at best but they had a very large population which scared most of Western Europe. add that to the Russian need to meddle in the balkans and it’s a recipe for war

true, Russia was the prison of nations back then, and Wilhelm and Nikolai still knew that their nations have opposite interests, being cousins did not matter, as in the case of Ferdinand.

but, having the Bolsheviks sent to Russia kinda made things worse, as that lead to the rise of the Soviet Union.

That was quite possibly the worst thing that has ever happened in recorded history

well said, and only hooked nose devils created and supported Bolshevism, since they created it. glad King Ferdinand lead the Army to victory and stopped Bela Kun's Red Terror in Budapest.

Attached: Rabbi Marx.png (829x1475, 889K)

Our true monarchs of old are just that - they have long since been dead and killed off only to be replaced by jewish imposters.

One can only hope that we might return to how things once were. Even America has completely decayed. Teddy Roosevelt was the last good president we had

>One can only hope that we might return to how things once were
and this is what i want to do for my country, all i want is for a true movement to begin, and it also needs a great and inspiring leader, i don't think i will be him obviously, but who knows...
>Even America has completely decayed
not just America, but the whole world, and we all know rats are behind this, same rats who personally attacked me several times for trying to say some truths too, so i have my experiences if you want to hear them.

>tfw I will never be able to live in the era which was the pinnacle of western civilization. Instead I live in some decaying hell hole corpse of a country that marxist devils are trying to stitch together

>tfw i will never live in King Ferdinand's era (1914-1927) and become a soldier to fight for the unification of Romanians on both sides of the Carpathians and instead i will be forced to live in a horrible post-Communist hellhole.
i know your feel bro, but neither of us should give up now.

Attached: f79700d240bb9fb8fbdc3c111d5a156b.png (722x806, 349K)

Tfw no teddy roosevelt. The man got shot and still gave his speech while bleeding. Why do we have such a cursed world.

>tfw romanov
>tfw most powerful absolute monarchs in the most largest continuous empire ever seen
>tfw empire is known as "prison of nations"
>tfw unprecedent wealth
>tfw regularly lynch and scatter kikes in your empire via pogroms
>tfw peasants want some bread
>tfw peasants don't want to end up as paste in some pointless war
>tfw you don't want to give no bread
>tfw you don't want to give up sweet Balkan gainz
>tfw you just shoot the peasants instead
>tfw you and your entire dynasty ends up being shot and stabbed in some drunken bloody orgy in a dungeon fuck knows where by a bunch of peasants and kikes
kek.
Be afraid, monarcucks

Attached: F660F1A0C6D14B4BA55358835EC5BC8F.jpg (268x246, 16K)