Leader of white nationalists

>leader of white nationalists

Oh wow I mean *cringe* just look at this guy. Why did he kill himself again???

Attached: 1F39F457-0272-44FA-9BDA-C7370182CEA3.jpg (2048x2048, 753K)

Because he thought fighting Russia, US and Britain at once was a good idea.

Thats one retard right there.

He did not have a choice. US & Britain were propagandized into fighting Germany even though Germany made multiple efforts to sign for peace. Hitler never wanted war. It was provoked upon and forced Germany to fight for it's existence. Although taking the offensive instead of a defensive approach against Russia might of been a mistake. What he saw happen to the Russian people with the Red Terror, he wanted to make sure it would not reach Germany.

Hitler wasn't a white nationalist, moron, didn't they teach you all about it in holocaust class?

memefag shill thread polacks again replying like retards. gg

Germany declared war on the US first.

This pic is worth more than 6 million jews.

Attached: hitlerselfie.jpg (720x405, 15K)

The US were supplying the enemies of Germany. Germany and the US were already at war. American supplies to Russia were deadlier to Germany than American bullets. A declaration of war was a formality.

I would love for you to say that to my face.

He was the greatest man who has ever walked the face of the earth.
Heil Hitler

Attached: 1456672626059.jpg (527x718, 84K)

Being unfashionable is very high fashion.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x320, 41K)

Fuck you, shorts are awesome

Attached: 11.jpg (370x465, 87K)

I'm going to dress up in high fashion for my husbands return from wine collection

he suffers from depression but is loved up to the max

so I have shoes which are Jackie o from the charity shop

toodle loo

Khaki shorts are retro colonial chic. That's not even ironically stylish, it's just cool.

Attached: download.jpg (468x458, 72K)

correction

picture worth 271,304 jews

if you insult lederhosen again i will haunt you every night and rape you with Weißwürsten until the süße senf quills out your eyes

berlin was encircled by the soviet army and he didn't want to end up like mussolini

Yeah but look at OP again, his fupa is out of control and he literally looks likes faggot that rims other guys
Oh wow you are so cool & edgy, underage faggot

>/leftypol/ is obsessed with faggot sex and forcibly injects inserts it into conversation
Imagine my shock

Attached: operation-eland-668c6359-2e48-43ec-b3e3-819b87a90d3-resize-750.jpg (604x407, 34K)

Imagine still believing this

Attached: 1386889892442.jpg (946x798, 99K)

Slavshits aren't white, known as untermensch
/Thread

There's nothing wrong with wearing nice shorts during summer. You must be one of those guys always wearing pants even when its blistering hot.

>He doesn't wear linen pants in the summer!
laughing_thots.jaypeg

Again, look at the OP. Hes wearing it in snow. Modern day equivalent of a samurai fedora beta

>everyone calls hitler a white nationalist
>he literally allied with non whites to kill white people

really activates the almonds