/obg/ - Owen Benjamin General: Mustache Edition

This thread is for the discussion of Owen Benjamin and his hilarious politically incorrect comedy podcast that is currently under attack from paid operatives.

>discuss bear talking points that redpill the normies, and to create a new political movement
>ignore shills
>mustaches without beards, and why they trigger the libtards
>ignore shills
>don't shitpost. discuss politics. we don't want to give mods reasons to ban the thread
>ignore shills

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/owen_benjamin
youtube.com/user/owenbenjamincomedy

Attached: BC96DFA1-ABDE-4D6D-95C1-80C0A36FA17A.jpg (1394x1396, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X6dAs5pvzXc
youtube.com/watch?v=CS-IyGKssWA
youtube.com/watch?v=1KfC1CUsfDk
rightwingwatch.org/post/owen-benjamin-another-red-pill-overdose-victim/
mediamatters.org/blog/2019/02/04/PragerU-YouTube-video-features-bigoted-conspiracy-theorist-Owen-Benjamin/222748
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump. (((They))) are sliding this pretty hard.

he's hillarious, but his views on evolution are straight out retarded
>how can something like the eye be a product of evolution
>evolution doesn't work because half-formed features would not be sexually selected

Even Satan will quote scripture, but by their fruits you will know them. Owen will talk about being a good person but he is constantly lying and doing some really evil shit. He lied about people trying to poison his kids and accused innocent people, doxed them, and encouraged his fans to attack them. All because they made fun of him.

Fuck off, Owen. A quarter kike is still a kike.

Attached: 1548944031760.png (1680x1050, 209K)

Stop.
Don't make him an eceleb

the world need more facist comedians

Well that didn’t take long! Who’s paying you?

lol

God

He has admitted his grandmother is a Jew, and he regrets that. He talks about the Jews all the time. Stop lying.

Comfy thread! I love me some big bear.

Owen "Israel is our greatest ally and i have a mossad handler named Dolev" Benjamin Netanyahu

Attached: 1549036626888.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

I'm well aware of that.
What exactly in my post was dishonest?

Bears unite!

I don't like Owen but I also don't like gay ops. You're spamming these threads and pretending to be an Owen fan in an effort to make Jow Forums angry at him. It's pathetic and unnecessary.

Isn't this faggot pro censorship? Basically said unless you give him half the money you make streaming, you can't talk shit.. I enjoy him calling out the Jews, but he's really melting down. Hope he apologizes and gets back on track.

youtu.be/X6dAs5pvzXc
owen Benjamin's management. take from it what you will

Fuck off faggots. Owen Benjewman is done. You think he can talk and shill his way out of this? He rode the wrong horse and now he doesnt get to stop untill the horse wants to stop.

By the way, have you asked him about that "special ride" he took at epcot? So much for being a non degenerate family man.

Attached: image0.jpg (2736x1824, 836K)

Can I get a quick rundown? I keep seeing Owen Benjamin threads here lately and I have no idea who this fag is.

LOL they're samefagging.

He's been saying some interesting things about Spielberg and Indiana Jones.

Actually, he did apologize. He’s paranoid and thought the smears were being funded, but nope just cunty internet dorks like us. I like Owen and send money his way but I’m not big on groups, that’s why I stay anonymous in a cesspool of groupthink on Chinese ironing board

Owen names the Jew to the normies without looking like a stormfag. This is kryptonite to alphabets and (((them))) who would rather have someone with a shaved head wearing a costume.

>have you asked him about that "special ride" he took at epcot?

Sauce?

I listened to his show and he absolutely did not tell his fans to dox or attack the perp. Quite the opposite.

Greetings Owen & his people

I am unironically enjoying the schadenfraude but want the best for everyone
2€:
> are getting spiritually stale
>the 'claw's are dominating your sad attempts at discourse
>whatever frathouse humor you once were able to parlay is quickly just becoming one note,dissonant retardation.
>reel it back like 75%and re-read the definition of:
SARCASM

Attached: 1549557426565s.jpg (250x182, 6K)

How much do They pay you to make these threads you Sodomite

they pay him to be told to post here

>hello fellow gentiles.jpg
fuck off

Fine. I looked the fag up. Apparently Owen is filing false copyright claims on smaller Youtube channels that talk shit about him, he got caught, and he won't make things right? Is that about it? It took a lot of digging through autistic shilling to get myself that far.

Here come the seething sodomites

Attached: 1550119535741.jpg (490x531, 52K)

Yes and now his paid cult members are coming here attempting to recruit.

Cowardly faggot had a climbdown when he realised that some shit was going to come out about him. Hilarious. Maybe if he says the word sodomite a few more times, everyone will think he is straight

Poraslin made a funny documentary on him, that's what Porsalin does. Ever since, they've been chilling him here. Porsalin has two short videos about him striking people on his channel. Owen was never funny.

So many salty pedophiles in the comments.
Toe Rogan is going to jail. deal with it.

Attached: 1549677300680.png (799x608, 458K)

Go kill yourself Coddington you're cringey As fuck. This faggot ass general will be the end

>I will copystrike EVERYBODY if you talk shit!
youtube.com/watch?v=CS-IyGKssWA

It looks like he's actually bragging about it. No wonder people are pissed.

Lmao seething. Maybe you pedokikes shouldn't have threatened his family. The white man will push back retard.

This- his narcissism constantly creates evil around him.

He tried to say he was less than a quarter recently; his wife also called him out for this live on stream once
>why would you say that you’re quarter Jewish
>uh uh uh change topic lol muh bears, they get it

Attached: 245322.jpg (429x343, 34K)

I'm going to watch that later. I'm finding myself morbidly fascinated by the this, the deeper I go. He sits outside in the snow and just rambles. But this guy is on Alex Jones and has ties to Steven Crowder? He's supposed to be a comedian, but he isn't making any jokes? This is so weird.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 11.39.19 AM.png (2516x1334, 3.31M)

I'm a fan of Owen, but not for his comedy. He promotes some really good shit, and disseminates red pills to the masses. God's work.

Attached: 1527696606682.png (341x341, 278K)

his cultish fans are somehow more insufferable than he is, quite a feat really. inb4 im a pedophile jew for not gargling everything wet brained owen spews.

Attached: 1549252815674.jpg (1132x1080, 115K)

Owen should get some professional help. Sad to see him go, preemptive rip

He is becoming quite the cult-leader, but I'm not sure that was ever his intention. People are so lost, and in need of role-models that they will fight tooth and nail on their behalf. The fanatics of any prominent e-celeb are largely cancerous.

Attached: 1526761174582.jpg (472x331, 13K)

>Fine. I looked the fag up. Apparently Owen is filing false copyright claims on smaller Youtube channels that talk shit about him, he got caught, and he won't make things right? Is that about it? It took a lot of digging through autistic shilling to get myself that far.

Yup that's pretty much it. Owen has become an insufferable schizo rantbox. It seems like he's gotten to that point where he'll just say outlandish things for the shekels. I was listening to his stream, as I (used to) do, then he started bitching about Nightwave Radio. Pause. Start listening to Nightwave Radio. Huh, this guy is actually more entertaining than Owen and is pretty clearly in the right. Owen is basically acting like a triggered SJW cunt. Unsubbed from Owen and didn't look back. If I want to listen to listen to schizoid ramblings, I'll just come to /pol and skip the fucking Owen bear blah blah blah show. The End.

Ol Sammy is looking SWOLE

You sound like a pussy
>Schizo
Anyone who calls edgy ideas "schizo," are bluepilled as fuck.

Attached: 1527108985603.png (210x195, 101K)

He’s genuinely acting like a paranoid, isolated individual.
>anyone who insults my favorite streetwalker ain’t WOKE
what won’t you apologize for? How about when he said “how can I be a quarter of a religion?” KIKED

I agree, I also don't think it was his intention, but I also don't think he doesn't know what he's doing now at this point and he knows his fan base is a hivemind of cringe hanging onto every last thing he says, while simultaneously being afraid of voicing any criticism or concern in fear of being permabanned even though they literally pay him for the right to chat on his stream.

Attached: not a flying toy.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

bump, although he is sort of a lunatic

>Anyone who calls edgy ideas "schizo," are bluepilled as fuck.

t. flat earther

youtube.com/watch?v=1KfC1CUsfDk

Shylock Holmes was pretty funny.

Fuck off Owen.

fucking sodomites, how much does soros pay you?

fuck you, spamming cunt

Oh and by the way Owen [you can read the rest of this post by paying $20. Click here to continue...]

Attached: 1548662967442.jpg (720x712, 16K)

>fucking sodomites, how much does soros pay you?

And this is the problem .. disagree with this faggot and you're automatically a Soros-funded shillbot.

Just waiting for the day after his wife leaves him and takes the kids. Owen will do one last stream with a shotgun in his mouth, banning every bear that begs him to not pull the trigger, citing concern trolling.

I think the earth is round, but I wouldn't call someone a "schizo," for thinking otherwise. It's a lazy cop-out for people with no creativity.

He's mentally unstable and ODing on the redpill, you can tell by the way he turns on the people he used to praise over petty bs or goes full agro on friends worried about his mental health. Watch him turn against Crowder, Alex Jones and Voxday in a few months.

Attached: joe-iq.png (957x474, 492K)

>Shylock Holmes was pretty funny
Only Soros paid sodomites find it funny? Calm down you fucking sperg.

Attached: 1541967094253.jpg (1024x686, 63K)

His wife is a qt, she won't put up with his bullshit much longer.

He never will be. Hes a rambling schizo that makes devestatingly unfunny parody songs. Watch any of his stand up and his entire audience are boomers who are desperately trying to fluff up any conservative "comedian" they can find.

>It's a lazy cop-out for people with no creativity.

You mean like calling people blue pilled pussies?

>Watch him turn against Crowder, Alex Jones and Voxday in a few months.
I've seen this multiple times over the last few months. His turning against Peterson and Rogan was completely justified. In fact, he was just slightly ahead of the curve on dropkicking those shills.

Attached: doggo sqeeze.gif (310x368, 2M)

>Just waiting for the day after his wife leaves him and takes the kids

Yeah that's a foregone conclusion .. unless this is basically an on-air persona he cultivates for shekels and she tolerates her paypig acting a fool.

I've... been noticing that. The more I poke around the funnier this shit gets. It looks like Owen has pissed off a lot of people. I'm seeing people like Quartering and Dankula weighing in on this. Then there's this other side of autistic retards.
>Owen is copystriking smaller channels when they laugh at him, and we don't think that's cool.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>she won't put up with his bullshit much longer.
My girlfriend is enthrawled with my psycho theories, and mine make Owen look chill. You must not be very attractive to think that women work like this.

Attached: ninjadoggo.gif (450x340, 1.86M)

>fucking sodomites, how much does soros pay you?
t. Qtard tier boomer

Attached: bEaRs.jpg (1201x1201, 475K)

FUCK

Attached: 1545948790900.png (186x213, 70K)

Never heard of him

Attached: 1525499542637.png (597x512, 118K)

>My girlfriend is enthrawled with my psycho theories

*tips fedora towards inflatable doll gf*

hey shill, just because you're a 5'2 low IQ retard there's no need to be a jealous kike

So that's why she never bitches at me

Attached: Uhhhhhhaha.gif (263x200, 1.07M)

That's not what I'm saying, the way he goes from full fanboy to full aggro is really off. He's a huge drama queen, publicly talking shit about nobodies like Sam Tripoli the moment he's not 100% bff with them. The guy is mentally unstable.

SPICY MEME

taking back mustaches and bears from the sodomites? im in

>ODing on the redpill
Hey shill, why are you using the EXACT same phrase being pushed by Right Wing Watch/Media Matters' Jared Holt:

rightwingwatch.org/post/owen-benjamin-another-red-pill-overdose-victim/

WARNING: THIS CHARACTER ASSASSINATION THREAD IS ASTROTURFED BY SHAREBLUE. THEY SPAM THE EXACT SAME SCRIPTED LINES OVER AND OVER.

These shills began appearing by the dozens immediately after Media Matters wrote its anti-Owen hit piece:
mediamatters.org/blog/2019/02/04/PragerU-YouTube-video-features-bigoted-conspiracy-theorist-Owen-Benjamin/222748

>Listening to this blabbering failed comedian and taking anything he says seriously
He is just doing this for the money.

Attached: 1542666520.jpg (226x200, 10K)

>claims to be red pulled
>has a Latina wife
>has mixed race child

Ha ha, since when did Jow Forums start following such cucks. Doesn't he live in a remote cucks shed? He spends all his time building fences.

Attached: 1548789835329.png (923x639, 677K)

Post this on every OB thread

The following list was posted weeks ago. Either the individual who posted it is a Nostradamus or there is something else at work here. That something else is a relentless astroturfing campaign targeted directly at Owen. This is not theory, this is not hyperbole. Each of the following scripted key words, respectively, (and their many variants) have, at times, been spammed over 30 times per thread, which is statistically impossible by random chance - clear evidence of an orchestrated, coordinated operation. Many other Anons have chronicled it in great detail.

- Owen is an E-CELEB™
- Owen is a JEW™ / KIKE™ / 25% JEW™
- Owen is a ZIONIST SHILL™
- Owen is CONTROLLED OP™
- Owen is a GATEKEEPER™
- Owen is a SCHIZO™
- Owen is CRAZY™ / PSYCHOTIC™ / MENTALLY ILL™
- Owen is a FLAT EARTHER™ / FLATMOON™
- Owen is a running a CULT™
- Hi Owen™ / Fuck off Owen™ / What's up Owen™
- Literally WHO?™
- Owen OVERDOSED on REDPILLS™, I hope he gets sorted out (feigned sympathy)
- Owen is an ALCOHOLIC™
- Owen BANS™ his retarded followers

The financial form of shilling is so prevalent that it deserves its own section. Basically anyone obsessed with his donations is a proven shill.
- Owen is a MONEY grubber / SHEKEL grabber™ / 'donate to my PAYPAL™/PATREON™'
- Owen's followers are PAYPIGS™ / BETA BUX™ / BOOMERS™ / retarded Big Bears are being SCAMMED™

Reminder that Owen's bears have a chatroom where they plan subversiom ops on "chanworms". Screenshots inbound.

Attached: unknown-4.png (1200x72, 16K)

no one cares you sodomite shill, go back to your mom's basement

She has options, she'll get bored with playing the homestead wife to a unhinged madman. She'll leave him and he'll go an hero or school shooter.

I don't care either way but let's not pretend people are watching his streams for his comedy and not the trainwreck that it is.

His wife is not going to leave you idiots, shes along for the ride.

Next screenshot.

Attached: unknown-5.png (1177x517, 71K)

This needs to be posted at the top of every single thread. We are overrun with these cretins.

Sagey and hide (((owen benjamin))) threadz lads.

Attached: 1549570284059.jpg (602x709, 67K)

He's definitely emotional, but I wouldn't go as far as to call him unstable. I don't watch all of his videos so I must have missed the Tripoli thing or didn't care.

Hi bears. We know you're here.

Attached: unknown-6.png (1011x36, 7K)

>let's not pretend people are watching his streams for his comedy
They probably aren't. I'm not. I'd still be shocked if his qt wife left him, though. He makes mad stacks, and spends a lot of time with his kids.

And pic related too, You should know that Owen...[you can read the rest of this post by paying $200. Click here to continue...]

Attached: owen-benjamin.png (800x706, 49K)

I do believe that much of Owen’s act is a persona, or at least started out that way. He admitted that he couldn’t even attend Christmas dinner with his wife’s family because he could not shut up about the fucking moon.
I don’t care for Rogan or Peterson, but he turned on them because they didn’t fully accept his crazy. Watch older Owen videos when he talks about Jordan Peterson or Toe Rogan. He adored and idolized these men as father figures. Owen is mentally fucked up because of his daddy issues. He seems like a great dad himself, but he doesn’t realize he will be doing the same thing to his sons that his father did to him.

>definitely not astroturfing

owen doesn't need help from shills to ruin his character by himself.

you bear paypigs are the shills.

this attempt at damage control for your leader is backfiring because anyone can see how he really acts.

im literally doing it for free

wow posting fake pics for e-creds? just how much of a bot posting pedophile are you?