Jewish girl raped and beheaded by Palestinian

She was raped, stabbed multiple times and beheaded by a Palestinian in a park in Jerusalem.

"It’s important for us that the world know who Ori was,” she said. “Ori was a child of light, adding so much light in the world. She cured broken hearts wherever she went, be it with her girlfriends, the boys and girls she worked with in her national [volunteer] service, even people she did not know.”

“She talked a lot about compassion — that she wanted to be compassionate toward realities that were difficult for her, with people who were hard on her.”

“I ask from those who are listening to us and for whom our words are entering their hearts, to do one small thing to add light to the world — one act of kindness and maybe we will preserve Ori’s [soul] in the world and maybe we will have some comfort by adding light to the world,” said Na’ah Ansbacher, referring to her daughter’s name, which means “my light” in Hebrew.

“We have given them a taste of grief – a bone in the throat of the Zionists,” Jordanian Rami Shafiq sings on official Palestinian Authority TV. After the rape and murder of 19-year-old Israeli Ori Ansbacher, official Palestinian Authority TV broadcast a video with a song celebrating the brutal act of terror.

"Speaking out of rage over the heinous murder of a holy daughter of Israel we call on the government to act in ways that will produce deterrence, a national emergency plan to expel those who seek to murder us, who are thirsty for Jewish blood, is the only way to prevent the next murder," the right wing Otzma Yehudit party said.

Attached: ori.ansbacher.jpg (640x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMMr8m85HQw
youtube.com/watch?v=wg3obNiaQKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHA

seems like a good excuse for a war

One down, 19999999 to go.

I guess we better invade Iran as payback

Nice dentals

Hope she suffered

(((Palestinian)))

We should tell them to light candles and worry about anger aimed at innocent Palestinians

Oh look, this exact same thread from yesterday, great...

Attached: BCB93756-5722-453E-8F5A-D2E5A9528F4F.png (353x777, 532K)

cool it with the Islamophobia.

Glad to see you're still spamming this as if anyone cares. I still have the same answer too. She deserved it. All israeli's are complicit of war crimes if they served in the Army. You all need to get out of Palestine and you need never to come back.

Attached: jew17.jpg (800x507, 78K)

It's been happening for about 4 days man

Bump

So, let's turn this into a thread about another dead? jewess.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMMr8m85HQw

Is the grim reaper anti-Semitic because no Jew can escape him?

Attached: werefull.gif (800x1499, 415K)

Stop posting the same shill thread every day dumb mutt.

She wasn't beheaded.
>In all fields

Trash post for a trash thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=wg3obNiaQKs

How the fuck is that any of my business? Am I meant to feel sorry for the kike?

Attached: 1547640123721.gif (350x350, 2.63M)

Bump

>DO you discord trannies post this every day now?
Seems like you do.
This was independently investigated by POL.
Jerusalem has JDF a two troops for every 75 to 100 meters. Palestinians are watched in Jerusalem 24/7, they can't take a shit without it being noticed.
JDF soldiers are however NOT watched. The investigation autopsy showed that she was HARD penetrated. Something only a circumcised penis can do. To top it the penis could have had a circumference no larger than 3 inches.
Palestinians are NOT circumcised, they do not sacrifice flesh to Lucifer as the jews do.
The knife used was a JDF standard issue blade.
The conclusion is that she was raped by her fellow jews and then beheaded to make it appear that a Muslim cad committed the crime.
Don't expect jewish news to report such a time though.

Attached: jewish news.jpg (439x585, 115K)

Where is thevideo? ? I need to jerk off yo a cunt being killed.

>in Jerusalem
Which is the capital of Israel.
Jews can't even protect themselves in their own capital. We should start spending more money to protect Israel.

fucking good

free palestine

Bump

I am from the German embassy and want to hand this ward to this young gentleman.

Attached: Bandenkampfabzeichen.jpg (390x454, 34K)