Balkan - European #EQUALITY movement

I noticed a lot of people refer to us Balkans as non-Europeans, "southrons", "roaches", and "turks".

I am here to ask for #EQUALITY and #SOLIDARITY with your brothers. We the same as Aryans from every other part of Europe. Please start treating us as whites as we are.

Attached: -balkans.jpg (580x386, 29K)

>to us Balkans
you are not Balkan, FYROMite

Balkan aka Dinaric-Danubian = Dalmatians, Hercegovans, Ghegs
Slavs = Slovenes, Kajkavians, Chakavians
all others = roaches

Mate, that's pretty gay. Also not all Europeans are Aryans, surely you know this. And why are you using a hashtag? Is it your first time here?

Attached: 1537163575532.jpg (539x358, 28K)

Croatia is not Balkan?

Balkan: Macedonia, Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, Romaia, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia

>Fyromite
North Macedonian as of yesterday pycкo гoвнo

Our KARA BOGA brothers will return once again and unite the Balkan people inshallah

most of them aren't, only fellows on the coast and Hercegovans fit the bill
geography =/= race

and Slovenes are in no way Balkan

Exactly gyppoid, we are balkan in every way, geography, race and behavior

Slovenes are as well

Cuck

Attached: albanian suhbuman cuckold.png (812x1191, 193K)

Attached: brehs.jpg (830x467, 53K)

>we are balkan in every way

Attached: turkogrekogypsies.jpg (3500x2371, 1.72M)

On a similar note, are slavs white?

that becau you are. aneqfggot who didnt lurk enough to realise those are d&c thread mae specifically for retards like you to lose time over racebaiting in a shill slide threads.
tldr:kys

What is this trying to prove, that we are? russian faggot lel

You were colonized by the Turks and many of you have Turkish roots and are Muslim. Same goes for Bulgaria.

Turkish is not an ethnicity germoid

What do Macedonians think about the time Macedonia was a part of Bulgaria (especially during WW2)? How does the influx of Macedonians shape the relations between Bulgaria and Macedonia? And do Macedonians feel closer connected to Bulgarians or to Serbians, generally speaking?

neither is monkeydonian

OP is a faggot
fucking nigger neighbors

Attached: montenegropepe.png (396x624, 32K)

I hate your people.
Shitty filthy roaches.
Nigger tier as fuck and need to return to your third world home land.
Wannabe Greek rape baby drunken drug addict scum.

Only shills who want to devide the white are say you not white. Albany is not european btw they act to black like.

Also gypsies arent europen because they came from india, south italia bacause they mixed to much with roman slaves and some turkys while other still look like europeans. Honorary europeans are japs and some few middle eastern but thy get mixed but pretty well but some i meat arent def no nigger tier. Rule is like in 3. reich, you can say its a aryan if you look at him