Mueller Update

Follow along with me. All of these points are now common knowledge and anyone can google to cite them.

>Paul Manafort gave Konstantin Kilimnik GOP polling data.
>Manafort lied to Mueller about these meetings. A Federal judge under the rules and regulations of a federal court reviewed the evidence of those lies to determine that Manafort did not follow his plea agreement. Specifically, He lied about meeting with a GRU agent.
>This is conspiracy to commit fraud against the United States. This is also Treason. It's clearly an attempt to manipulate an election with the help of a foreign dictator.
>The President of the United States ran a Presidential campaign where his Campaign Manager committed Treason.

The only thing left to be proven is if Trump approved of this action, or if he was never in control of his campaign to begin with. Both are Treason.

Prove. Me. Wrong.

Attached: 700.jpg (300x303, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/07/a-russian-firm-spent-100000-on-facebook-ads-trump-spent-0-on-tv-ads-for-the-first-202-days-of-his-campaign/?utm_term=.0dd52ecbfa87
washingtonpost.com/politics/manafort-offered-to-give-russian-billionaire-private-briefings-on-2016-campaign/2017/09/20/399bba1a-9d48-11e7-8ea1-ed975285475e_story.html?utm_term=.7cd3e3595e74
emptywheel.net/2019/02/11/a-primer-on-how-to-read-so-the-nyt-can-stop-telling-paul-manaforts-lies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First of all, Konstantin being Russian Intelligence is speculative. He will never set foot in the US again anyway, and this it will always remain speculative.

Secondly, we don't know what "polling data" even means in this context.

TALK ABOUT THE KIKE COLLUSION, FAGGOT

I'm interested in how GOP polling data is somehow sensitive national intelligence when that information is publicly shared with multi-national agencies by the GOP anyways.

Also lying to the FBI is not treason, its simply a crime. You need to learn the difference between treason and crime apparently.

lol as if I give a fuck if Paul Manafort bites the dust

Konstantin being GRU is infact speculative, but extremely and almost certainly true. He's a Russian Ukrainian. He is 99.9% "person A" in the Alex Van Der Zwan indictment. That means Mueller has evidence that he is either a person working directly for a Russian intelligence agency or is the passthrough for a Russian intelligence agency.

He also directly attempted to influence a witness.

Secondly, As you state, we don't know what polling data even means. But see if this makes any sense to you. Manafort owes money all over the place, right? So do you think he handed over silly inconsequential data in return for all that money he owed to be washed away?

The fact is that Paul Manafort and Donald Trump most definitely have been money launderers in the past. They lived in the same building. They laundered cash directly for the Russian mob after the Italians were btfo'd in NYC (i.e. Roy Cohn). It's not hard to see what's really happening.

If it's being given to Russians to weaponize, it's Treason.

I never said lying to the FBI is treason. I said what they lied about was treason. Nice try.

>That means Mueller has evidence that he is either a person working directly for a Russian intelligence agency or is the passthrough for a Russian intelligence agency.

Even if Mueller has "evidence", this will still never go to trial, and thus this connection will remain forever unproven.

It's dead in the water.

hey what's worse faggot

lying to FBI agent or lying to FISA court?

heads about to roll and you shareblue faggots are out to lunch

Also:

>The fact is....

Nothing you stated after this is actually a "fact." Just more "Le MUELLER time" maturation fantasies.

its been substantially proven that the Russians did not significantly affect anything whatsoever with any of their directly funded efforts though. So how do you weaponize polling data with approximately $14,000 dollars worth of Facebook ads that had a an aggregate effect of zero on the process of an American political campaign? Also how do you quantify any of that as treason but then absolutely ignore any and all other multi-national actors that were funnelling money into any number of SuperPAC organizations to do the same thing for the HFA Campaign? Again you are not talking about treason because none of this is sensitive national intelligence. You have less of an argument than people that still talk about "her emails" as far as things are concerned because its absolutely confirmed that :"her emails" did contain sensitive national intelligence and that her server was basically a revolving door for China, Pakistan, Iran, Israel, Russia and Korea.

Not so fast. For one we don't know what Mueller has on Konstantin.

>Kilimnik was born in 1970 at Kryvyi Rih, Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine, Soviet Union.[4] Fluent in Russian and Ukrainian before his service in the Soviet Army,[4] he became fluent in Swedish and English as a linguist[4] at the Military University of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation,[5][6] which trained interpreters for the Soviet Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU).

Per wikipedia and anyone else watching the news.

We also know he was a henchmen of the Ukrainian puppet of Putin that was overthrown. The fact that he worked for Portoshenko means he most certainly knows who is GRU and has had many meetings with very high level Russians since the fall of the USSR.

Are you comfortable with the President having any meetings with this guy?

How do you keep the sand out of your ears?

>Are you comfortable with the President having any meetings with this guy?

It's a good thing that nobody is even claiming that Trump met with him, then.

Shut up you stupid faggot.

Israel collusion, the us needs to declare war to israel and nuke them to hell.

They are desperate for literally anything to stop Trump from picking Ginsberg's replacement. They have to prove orange man bad. They are full blown committed. If Trump gets boarder security and deports enough taco niggers. The Democrats lose forever until they get regime change in their own party.

The crazy thing is Hillary actually took money and used her position in the US government to help them 1get direct access to our uranium supply and 2 build a new branch of intelligence agencie designed specifically to practice industrial espionage against us.

And liberals give no shits about it.

Attached: 1539107969094.jpg (600x675, 126K)

>the fact is that Paul Manafort and Donald Trump most definitely have been money launderers in the past

Manafort, yes, Trump, no.

Manafort was most likely a DNC operative from the start.
Without looking at what Clinton and the DNC were up to in regard to Russia, Manafort's own political history should make that clear.

To think other wise would be ignoring the big picture to fit your own conformation bias.

You wouldn't ignore the big picture, would yah user?

Attached: Buiudth.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

I don't completely disagree with you, but the fact Manafort was trying to offer it as some sort of leverage for the millions he owed is telling that it was worth something. While some data is widely accessible (raw numbers), depending on what they gave, it could've been quite useful.

>the fact Manafort was trying to offer it as some sort of leverage for the millions he owed is telling that it was worth something.

This is pure speculation.

>its been substantially proven that the Russians did not significantly affect anything whatsoever with any of their directly funded efforts though
Not true. Not at all even remotely factual.

>So how do you weaponize polling data with approximately $14,000 dollars worth of Facebook ads that had a an aggregate effect of zero on the process of an American political campaign?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/09/07/a-russian-firm-spent-100000-on-facebook-ads-trump-spent-0-on-tv-ads-for-the-first-202-days-of-his-campaign/?utm_term=.0dd52ecbfa87

Also note, that's what they found since Sept, 2017.

>ignore any and all other multi-national actors that were funnelling money into any number of SuperPAC organizations to do the same thing for the HFA Campaign?

You have no proof of this, what-so-ever. I love how we are back onto HRC. Like that makes what Trump did any less traitorous.

>Again you are not talking about treason because none of this is sensitive national intelligence

Aiding and abetting (giving comfort to) a hostile foreign power is Treason. It's the definition. You are moving goalposts. You are lying, bold faced.

What about Trumps emails? No one is using the official email servers in the Trump White House, oh capitan...

Attached: 0LIyJJF.png (1200x799, 1.23M)

Kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot communist traitor. I hope you hang sick faggot.

This.

And don't forget to sage.

>Manafort, yes, Trump, no.
Azerbijiaan, Panama... Strange places to have all those Russians and Colombian drug dealers buy your condos..... This line of defense is hilariously bad. Don't do that user, i'm laughing too hard right now.

>Manafort was most likely a DNC operative from the start.

Hillary forced Trump to hire Manafort... Right...

>Without looking at what Clinton and the DNC were up to in regard to Russia, Manafort's own political history should make that clear.

Right, so the DNC and Hillary forced Trump to hire Manafort....

>To think other wise would be ignoring the big picture to fit your own conformation bias.

Heed your own words, user.

>You wouldn't ignore the big picture, would yah user?

Never have. You seem to have ignored any semblance of logic when posting...

washingtonpost.com/politics/manafort-offered-to-give-russian-billionaire-private-briefings-on-2016-campaign/2017/09/20/399bba1a-9d48-11e7-8ea1-ed975285475e_story.html?utm_term=.7cd3e3595e74

>Manafort offered to give Russian billionaire ‘private briefings’ on 2016 campaign

Come and get me, bitch boy.

CHECHED

STOP CUTTING DOWN THE RAINFOREST, ASSHOLE.

lol, no seriously, we are killing off species we haven't even documented yet in the Amazon. It's a god damned insane thought to think we could find the cure to cancer there, but they cut it all down and killed everything instead.

Carter Page walked into the bar. He sat down with a Australian diplomat and started running his mouth.

That's all that was needed to get a FISA warrant. Also, This isn't the first time Carter Page was involved with the Russians, either.

After all that thinking, I need a nap.

>1get direct access to our uranium supply and 2 build a new branch of intelligence agencie designed specifically to practice industrial espionage against us.

OH I gotta learn about this. So, what are you talking about? Not the Uranium One deal where a huge amount of people signed off on it, INCLUDING THE DoD.

no, the other one, where she set up industrial espionage.

>Not true. Not at all even remotely factual.
Senate Intelligence Committee doesn't deal in facts?

We'll, if this article says so, it must be true!!!!!

Also:

>offered

Wrong, cocksucker.

emptywheel.net/2019/02/11/a-primer-on-how-to-read-so-the-nyt-can-stop-telling-paul-manaforts-lies/

Hang all of the traitors.

No, no they don't.

>Republicans can't seem to investigate Republicans

that's a better statement.

Show me a single subpoena issued relating to the Russia investigation evidence. One. Not testimony from Cohen or Flynn (who took the 5th). Actual evidence.

Can't have an investigation without any evidence collecting, can you?

Nope, the Senate Intelligence Committee does the bidding of Russia, at least its Republican members do.

>This is conspiracy to commit fraud against the United States. This is also Treason.
lol it's literally not. Privately owned polling data isnt top secret property of the government, talking shop with people who manage campaign in other democracies isnt a crime.

>All of the Republicans are Russian agents!!!!! It's just like Marvel and Hydra!!!!!

Pure delusion.

You are literally retarded. This has gone from "Trump colluded with Russia" to "the entire Republican establishment is controlled by Russia."
That's about as politically possible as Barack Obama being a Kenyan National that was illegally elevated to the position of President by foreign actors and conspiracies about the moon landings being faked. This is exactly why no one, including moderates, takes you people seriously, you just lie....all the time.

Attached: 1538976767158.jpg (420x379, 59K)

lol, this retard tries so hard to make the case the the polling data wasnt public, as if that has any bearing on the situation

>talking shop with people who manage campaign in other democracies isnt a crime.
>other democracies
>Russia
>democracy

Attached: Tuxedo-Obama-laughing-AFP-640x480.jpg (640x480, 62K)

We already said farther up the thread no one knows what the data was except Mueller, so, How could you know that?

You're full of shit.

.The 1993 constitution declares Russia a democratic, federative, law-based state with a republican form of government. State power is divided among the legislative, executive, and judicial branches.

Paranoia is insidious. There is only (((one people))) that don't want Russia and the West to have a strong relationship.

>You're Paranoid because Putin has been president since 1993 and changed the constitution multiple times to stay in complete power over Russia, rigging every single election and also possibly bombing his own people to destroy Chechnya and take power and also the joos are to blame for Putin being a dictator.

Attached: obama-laughing.png (1153x800, 1.58M)

I meant 2000....

lmao, Putins been in power 18 years now....

hahahahahha

Legally the Constitution stands though, de facto is not de jure faggot. Learn some law before you try to school Jow Forums on the very system of law we live in.

Attached: download (5).jpg (225x225, 8K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're literally going to school me on de jure?

Is that the best you got? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Is hysterical capslock laughing the best you got?

Attached: 1549916103776.jpg (605x836, 119K)

I'm still laughing. That was a good one user.

It's funny how all of a sudden someone comes in here a derails. It's quite suspect.

Nothing you say has any proof or even strong non-circumstancial evidence; certainly not enough to corroborate anything meaningful. I gave you the benefit of the doubt this far, but now you're just taunting and jeering at people to fall in line with your thinking. You're an /idiot/ and you're not convincing anyone, neutral or otherwise, with all this strawmanning and straw grasping. You're just making sweeping assumptions left and right. I don't see any substance.

And as another user said, you're missing the big picture. Politicians and presidents collude with Russia all the time; most notably, the Clintons who are Democrats. It's obvious to anyone that the establishment hates Trump because he threatens them, not because he threatens the citizens.

I'm sorry that facts have derailed your entire train of libelous speculation and concern trolling. You peddle lies and squid ink in an attempt to confuse national debate...and yet you want to talk about treason when its being committed daily by our so called "press" in collusion with multiple DOJ branches.

Attached: WP53J-jYS0v3mPP2AJWnoU87HFaawS97Rl6rItTCGOQ.jpg (811x702, 77K)

Yes. The guy is just trying to shame people out of their opinions. The guy is clearly some burnout dreg or art student.

>Make claims
>cites nothing
>continues to believe whatever it is you believe, no matter the evidence neatly presented to you.
>You're strawmanning.
>You're missing the big picture.

Do you, boo.

I wasn't talking about you, I'm talking about andContinue being mad.

Also, sorry for memeing you. It was funny.

Nah, I was just having fun. I know i'm never going to shame anyone out of their opinions.

It's your responsibility to understand the veracity of your opinions, no one else.

"The Trump/Russian scandal was made up to divert attention away from the biggest election fraud in the history of our country, Hillary's rigging of the Democrat Primaries against Bernie" ~ Jimmy Dore-Progressive Political Commentator/Bernie Sanders supporter

I'm nor mad at all. My guy runs the country. Your people are all pathetic. Only person thats gonna be mad here is you, for about the next 16 years. The DNC is hammering itself into non-viability in a Western republic....and its beautiful.

Attached: jKk2BSP.jpg (750x911, 74K)

>concern trolling.
This literally doesn't exist. Concern trolling is where I'm obviously not trolling, but disagreeing with an arguement. You can literally say that about any disagreement, and is thus moot.

Imagine being this stupid. Carter Page isn’t Papadopoulos. Carter Page was an under cover employee of the FBI who helped bring down a Russian spy ring in 2013. Someone please shoot this inbred mongoloid off this board.

Attached: D733BD02-DAFF-4067-B3DE-43E23E23C0B3.jpg (645x597, 58K)

The guy claiming Russia is a fellow democracy is a Russian plant, right?

Carter Page was under surveillance of the FBI, he didn’t work for them. He wasn’t a “spy” sent into the campaign.

>replying to a bait thread
>expecting intelligence
user please....

>Hillary's rigging of the Democrat Primaries against Bernie

There is no evidence of this actually happening even with the emails of the DNC online. What is true, however, is the Dems attempted to keep his own data from him. At the same time Data was being given to the Russians.

Full disclosure, I voted for Bernie in the Primary.

There is the issue of Hillary directly planting stories in the MSM, but that's done literally by everyone at that level.

Oh, fuck. I got my traitorous scum mixed up.

Fuck you.

We use the tattered remains of the Democratic party as a protective shroud.

Of course. I mean, there is the remote possibility someone could think he's not a dictator in the US, but in that case, it's not helping his argument to push Russian propaganda in a thread about Russian infiltration into the US elections...

Like your hymens?

SHOTS FIRED

I too, have a big penis and make big cums.

If we could get back to the thread, please.

the majority of the ads bought with that 100K were delivered after the election. Ads also were bought supporting Jill Stein and Bernie Sanders, so that 100K number gets cut down to 14,000 worth of ads.

Now, tell me why a country that can swing an election on 14,000 worth of ads is so poor that it has a GDP less than that of Texas?

If the Russians were the advertising wizards you claim they are, the entire world would be driving Trabants and vacationing at Chernobyl.

>Padadopolous is a traitor

LOL he literally was sent to jail for 12 days.

How much money was donated to the Clinton foundation and how many people who donated were rewarded with a positive result?

You're
>implying
that people in the branches of government who signed off on Uranium One weren't told that this is the way you're going to find things, and find things in favor of the deal they very well did.

Don't forget that lawyer fro.the Netherlands too, who did a big 30 days behind bars

>We managed to catch some people who know Trump in crimes unrelated to the election or procedural crimes committed by not following the procedures of the investigation properly
>Victory!

details or calls you on your shit?

Reminder threads like this are manned by AI. You will never convince OP of anything.

Attached: aso9dg.png (1339x889, 31K)

>Now, tell me why a country that can swing an election on 14,000 worth of ads is so poor that it has a GDP less than that of Texas?

It's not just the ads, user. The ads were not the full brunt of the disinfo campaign. They were posting like hotcakes, astroturfing everything for free. They, like any social media influencing operation, had massive resources other than those we even know about.

When you add in large private databases for them to systematically target through social media, not through ad buys, but by gaming the algorithms to get subsets of the population to see their specific bold face lies, tailored to their prejudices, you can swing an election without spending trillions, or even billions.

You're not seeing the forest through the trees.

>procedural crimes committed by not following the procedures of the investigation properly

Lying directly to federal investigators about treason is a crime.

For lying. Nothing is stopping him from being charged, except Trump dropping pardons.

For lying. He's the least guilty so far and not a major part of this.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Okay boys, I'm coming out. I'm Alexa.

I don't think i've ever been called a computer before.

What is pizzagate?

Someone came in agreeing with me and started spouting bullshit. It was suspect. and

How were they? Russians.

Can my Russians stand up, please? Go ahead, identify yourselves.