My fucking god. We were right. They were actively trying to remove trump from the beginning and they just admitted it

My fucking god. We were right. They were actively trying to remove trump from the beginning and they just admitted it.

Question: should McCabe and his ilk hang for heading a soft coup?

Link

MCCABE: DOJ DISCUSSED REMOVING TRUMP

MCCABE: DOJ DISCUSSED REMOVING TRUMP tiny.iavian.net/rake

Attached: C938B1AE-0E9A-4786-AF3E-3B89036CC511.jpg (1000x655, 42K)

100% Treason

Remeber when liberals disliked and distrusted the FBI and DOJ?

It's amazing how fast that change occurred.

Nothing will be done about it because we have a faggot President, and Republicans are the biggest CUC.KS on the planet.

Trump would definitely do something. Shit he fired him.
The issue is will ANY FUCKING ONE BACK JIM AND SHIT UO FOR JIM MINUS NUNES, Cruz, Jordan??????

*back him and stick up for him minus

Sorry

Wish I didn’t agree. The DOJ needs to be all over this. But nope, not going to happen.

Don't reply to shills

All Trump is going to do is tweet about it.

>MCCABE: DOJ DISCUSSED REMOVING TRUMP
we all they they were openly talking about whacking him

it's not a secret

They should, but they won't. Trump has nobody in his cabinet willing to follow orders, and is too afraid of the media backlash to use the military.

No. It is sedition.

And yet Clinton is the one with the scammery
Interesting how its okay because you like it

>Nothing will be done about it because we have a faggot President,
president can't do anything, he has zero power and is surrounded by guys with guns who might shoot him, remember that front guard bravo team guy the secret service shot a month or so ago?

Trump is a puppet, there are 500K lawyers making all the decisions and when it's time Trump reads his lines and thats it

it's up to YOU to do something, Trump can't do anything but react to what the public throws

You’re not wrong.

Trust sessions

>And yet Clinton is the one with the scammery
fuck her anyway she'll be dead in 2 years who gives a shit

Yes.

And they're warning us Iran is plotting a 'genocide' like it fucking matters. While this shit goes on under our noses? Nahhh, fuck no, fucking who cares about that when you have 30% of the government executing, participating in, or otherwise enabling fucking sedition and traitorous activity

When do we rally outside of FBI HQ?

>it's up to YOU to do something,
This. If we want justice for McCabe, Comey, Yates, etc, then we'll have to hold them accountable ourselves. These treasonous bastards should be hunted down like the enemies to this nation they are.

This is a GREAT IDEA

Just imagine what could have been accomplished if Trump hadn't had to fight his entire (((compromised))) party every step of the way

Attached: What was it all for.jpg (1920x1080, 2.23M)

Attached: 1547421955866.jpg (501x607, 63K)

This, maybe in the 8th year trump will get around to getting back at these people....

Truly “No Justice = No Peace”.

Which is why I think he is the greatest president ever. The election win was just the beginning.

SHILL
H
I
L
L

>hang
no such thing, he should be hanged though. in public with his crimes read aloud

She'll outlive Trump.

protip: none of you are going to do jackshit except screech here and post crying frogs

Attached: 1548447525397.png (708x710, 673K)

For the last time you dumb nigger I got a new discord and need a link to the chat so give me one you faggot.

Oh fuck right off faggot

Dude I'm so fucking sick of it, I seethe when I look at my own government's pitiful misbehavior, like I could run the whole fucking show better than this. I could be a better agent than all of those effete federal pussies combined, because they LET these people PERPETRATE! Holy shit people don't you know what integrity is? Sure, orders are orders, but have some God damned integrity so that the traitors can't play you in the same briefing room or milk blind compliance out you. Where's the integrity out the rank and file agents and operatives? Where the fuck is it, what the fuck do you people do anymore with your time besides harry random civilians who are essentially meant to be PROTECTED by you?

Someone suggesting to get off your butt and do something is a shill? Not likely.

It's a shame Trump adopted the cuck mantle of the republicans instead of actually doing... anything.

Shes a year younger and women outlive men.
Simple rule of nature.

Sad and probably true

He is tho
Just needs time and u know it. The wall will go up
He is firing these scum
Next step will be prosecute
Will take a decade but I have time.....
shit load of popcorn too

Not that fucking woman
She is a FUXKING mess u fool have you been paying attention? She almost died in 2016 on the campaign trail
She gets ripped every night
She has so much hate in her heart she is stressed constantly
Fat
Sedentary

A ticking time bomb

This. Trump will take to Twitter to talk about it, wonder why no one is doing anything, and then go back to sucking Israel dick

They have proven to all who see that they are Redi Chinese Spies and Muslim Brotherhood Agents. They aren’t good guys.

Attached: 2D70694C-18B3-449D-98DF-1224C6EC4FD7.jpg (1567x2815, 785K)

Yeah I know, big mac mc golg carty is gonna have a heart attack the moment he cant executive time for a day.

>liberals didn't use to like or trust DOJ/FBI
It's that liberals do trust them now unquestionably that says all you need to know about how utterly partisan those agencies have become on behalf of the Left. They've filled the ranks with their own creatures and if they're not purged before Trump leaves office, it's all over.

Trump never had the balls to do what was necessary to take the country back from the kikes and alphabet niggers. He talked like he had them, but he never did.

She also likes to drink and has health issues she hasn't allowed to be made public. I haven't seen any vids of Trump being thrown into a vanbulance like a sack of shit.

I'm fucking there already man

Hang that fucking traitor

You English bruh?

>none of you are going to do jackshit
nigger, look where you live. youve no room to talk. go get fucked in the ass by a dune coon

Co-conspirators

Attached: wizard.jpg (1207x649, 326K)

But he is now
Do you think he can snap his fingers and remove all from day one? Dictator!
It has to unfold. The enebmirs have to play their cards. It is a process

I knew something was up when all the msm were running headlines about manafort

LOL!

Attached: A8B3FC45-7337-49AD-9EF9-CB3834E013F5.gif (240x138, 471K)

And Trump has plenty of public health issues
Drinking is good, why do you think kike minions want it gone all the time?
Commonwealth

Well now we know for sure the DOJ cant be trusted to police their own.

Man, you guys suck. If Trump could hang this guy from a lamppost then we would stop being America, you can’t say Trumps a cuckoo if he’s not acting like a tinpot dictator.

Fucking Brennan is public enemy #1

Attached: 8B70583D-D55C-47C2-A741-BC3299556E33.gif (260x146, 843K)

We need leadership. Thousands would be willing to do this but we have nobody to organize stuff like this.

That's because he is one

Attached: maga3.jpg (125x125, 7K)

Ok please engage in another thread. I see you are just here to be contrarian

Attached: BD4EC9A2-32AB-49A8-A67A-F3C489DCBC29.gif (480x270, 3.79M)

Immediately before you are arrested for participating in a domestic terror group.

>openly discussing coup attempt of sitting president during his presidency by internal government agencies
What a fucking time to be alive.

Attached: 1513201B-9F5C-4971-9FE5-9DFB670A17AD.png (625x461, 1.1M)

... ...

Attached: C7667590-B5C6-4444-BB8B-F364685B4628.gif (426x250, 1.11M)

I hate how she shamelessly dresses in fucking moomoos because she knows the media wont dare criticize her for it

Thousands? Hundreds of thousands.
James woods? Great leader for this.

Here he is in a lineup

Attached: wiz1.jpg (1500x1094, 484K)

I just read McCabe's article. What a fucking pussy. This dude literally started the whole mess just because of sour grapes over Comey, and because Trump made fun of McCabe's wife.

Fuck you McCabe. You sack of shit.

Charge them all with sedition, corruption and conspiracy.

How ? Peaceful protest
Also can they arrest 100 k of us?

the question everyone should be asking is "why would someone admit to sedition right at the exact time a new AG is about to be confirmed, and the special counsel investigation is about to rule out any possible illegal activity on the part of the trump campaign"
>hint: plea deals

Holy fuck

It's SEDITION!!!! Treason applies only after a declaration of war and if you are giving aid or comfort to a declared enemy. I mean ffs people it's not complex.

Attached: 1550003710435.png (750x650, 776K)

Please do.
I delight in seeing the hypocrisy of saying Clinton is too old to be pres but
>orangemangood.jar
Bah, just like with all the antiobama stuff nothing happens.
Look up hoovers term 8n the fbi for successful coups

Can’t argue my man.

I it's not. Liberals do whatever they're told, the more childish the better. Fucking dregs of society.

It's the FBI. If you think they're not going to try it you're naive. Also 100,000 people is a meme. More like 20.

Maybe to try and make Barr pounce too quickly when he probably should wait until Mueller is done / is forced to be done.

Or praised McCain

If Hitler rose from the grave and says Trump is a faggot they'd praise him too.

>Question: should McCabe and his ilk hang for heading a soft coup?
Fucking duh.

Where's Trump's DOJ? Prosecuting conservatives, that's where.

Hillary should also hang.

Even 20k
Fuck it there is no way for them to identify 20k of us. Fuck this. Something ya to happen. We elected trump. They have no right to undo that.

PERIOD

The funniest part is how blatantly expected all of this seems to her handlers. Imagine what the camera hasn’t seen!

Attached: 6EAC0085-266E-4D90-B6F0-579D83C0E228.jpg (1787x2842, 838K)

worried, eh?

Attached: 20181130_143141.jpg (640x428, 76K)

>all the noise about mass shootings and gun control lately
>this comes out

yep expect another false flag school shooting today or tomorrow (maybe next week at the latest) to distract and continue efforts to take away guns

>inb4 mueller claims this poster is russian and is admitting “we” elected trump

Thats it! We got the proof reddit!

McCabe here. Screw you asshole

Invoking the 25th amendment is Constitutional. It would not have been a coup. That is not what a coup is.

Freedom of assembly and association are sacrosanct. By the way, FBI is an unconstitutional entity.

Attached: 39F7D041-BF51-4486-BF25-D5B1A9EBD1CB.jpg (1576x2896, 1.09M)

nah, Barr is wizard tier. If they think they can play him they are more desperate than anyone realizes. this is the beginning of the endgame

She died already on 9/11 2016 from Kuru complications, according to the standing physician. They drained out a little girl to revive her. Check out David Zublick's channel, he's covering the reports from the military tribunals going on right now. Laugh all you guys want but he seems to legit know what he's talking about.

The fact that they are admitting this now means something. They're trying to get in front of it and lessen the impact. Seems desperate to me.

If you really were McCabe I hope the blade of justice swings your way quickly...No matter where it comes from...

Exactly this.

Attached: 75C67247-B7C6-4505-92A3-E94FF626369E.jpg (1860x2896, 661K)

Honestly not at all
I represent millions
Good luck agent

G L O W I N G
L
O
W
I
N
G

Attached: hf1zf92z4gg21.jpg (1440x2560, 229K)