Why the fuck do we have to defend everybody?

tired of this shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190214-071309~2.png (720x933, 452K)

It's literally all about money.

It's probably some gay ass invisible war between kikes and gay boomers.

Attached: 1537730468956.jpg (473x473, 28K)

Maybe because the (((people))) that control you control europe as well...

Who's paying

Me too, bro. Me too.

The end game is a final world war between United Synagogue,Insect Empire, and Slavic Superpower.

Yeah it is bullshit. AMERICA IS THE MORAL PROTECTION OF THE WORLD.

I'm moving to Australia

It's unnecessarily, bro. Stay whare you are and enjoy the show.
The world is too globalized now, and there's no place you (or anyone else) can escape.
This century's gonna be spectacular.

*where

Let the Russians walk all over the EU for all I care. They are all overrun with niggers and muslims.

we are

>Why the fuck do we have to defend everybody?
Beats me OP, I wonder why your people need to be stationed here as well as the fact that your embassy here has a fuckton of buildings whereas other countries only have one.

Suppose you start a war but no one shows up to fight it. What then?

Because your weapons manufacturer need money.

I just want to be friends, Ruskie-chan

We are, my brother and always will be.

It's not accuarate. Fraction of the deployment in the lengthy post war period that ended in the 90s.

Far less even than the height of Iraq wars, where they would often rotate through Germany.

Usual propaganda from Jewish media and press.

I'll take a shot of vodka in your honor.
DEUS VULT, BROTHER

Wew I'm sure glad Trump is a non-interventionist

Attached: 1523394176042.png (427x559, 307K)

Someday you'll understand. But for now, feel free to train on any weapons you can afford to buy.
And read and practice.

You never defended anyone but your own interests.

gtfo of Europe fucking mutts nobody asked you, we don't want to be (((saved))) by you again thank you very much

It's not because of Russia

Attached: 1550089869940.jpg (978x1310, 500K)

Attached: 1539010878004.jpg (500x551, 107K)

Trump is a combination of Reagan and Hoover. He's a complete sellout.

Sounds like our colonists are getting mad. Kek. You can keep the ruins after we've bled e*rope dry. We've occupied e*rope longer than any of your republics have lasted. You peasants can't even properly rule yourself!

Attached: 1538743284985.jpg (803x973, 221K)

I wish we could just play nice with the Russians, they are our only real military threat.

We should focus on Red China, we both hate them, why can't we work together.

There is no Russia trait there trying to provoke putin.Weapons need to be sold.

This time ((((polaks)))) starting the shit
Again

What has China done?

Real reason of these troops is to make sure EU stays and keeps doing what it does (genociding Europeans). If major insurrection somehow happens against EU kikes, American kikes and their faithful shabbos goy Zion Don will use these troops against Europeans, and golems will be happy to abide as long as commissar tells them they are fighting against nazis to prevent annuda holocaust.

you bitch

Attached: 1541660508585.jpg (1080x1097, 232K)

you can't even defend your foreskin, faggot

Attached: 1548092774902.jpg (689x818, 44K)

SHUT UP PIERRE U FUCKING FROG NIGGER

watch, the civil war will spring forth from out our minds just days before a commitment to send troops abroad is executed

because fuck no people, all you fucking politicians who push for this are gonna get it

because they cut my dick up, I'll cut their heads off

This. Europe isn't good for much in defense terms, but it's rich and good for trade. Burgers know this, but Euros do too. It's literally a chicken game but only one of us is speeding towards the ravine, counting on the other's willingness to not make him fall to save him.

Because our country is being run by people who habe their own interests at heart. And they aren't American interests.

europes so weak and pathetic, lmao

Since you appointed yourselves world police at the end of WWII retard.

Because if the Russian-Chinese Empire take over territory they will get more ressources and cash and will build their armies even more? And if they do it they will wipe America from the map? This isn't rocket science buddy, just basic geopolitics.

Because US isn't defending anyone, only it's own interests in its puppet states.

Puppet states who use US dollar as their reserve currency and means of buying oil.

Would Putin running Germany be a bad thing? Obviously they cant handle democracy due to their urge to self destruct.

>Exaggeration
China is beating you at your own game, deal with it. You let them in and they're winning

What exaggeration, lmao? You think Russia/China are good boys? They have their own globalist project going on, the same as the west and the Islamic Caliphate.

it's called pax americana, shit stain

Attached: 1549998608853.jpg (960x958, 188K)

Kikes hide behind memeflags

Can't the USA stay in their fucking country ?

Thanks for the free military bitch :^)

Nope we love oil, and honestly i think we should take it from everyone else before we drill into our own oil reserves.

God said he'd place a yoke of iron around our
necks until we're destroyed, iron = mars/war.

>Two eagles on Mc Donalds logo and a US flag next to them

Is there a more MURICA picture

Attached: 1548954467235.jpg (792x884, 56K)

>What is a Petrodollar
All foreign wars fought by America since the Bretton Woods agrement have been to maintain the current structure of multinational trade, where the US dollar acts as a reserve.

You donĀ“t
You are the agressor not the defendant
You are in germany as an occupation force
Why? Because some fat brit crushed the british empire for jews and money loosing 90% of his territory and power. You are the empire of Juda now

America...policing the world with military ROEs since 1945.

Attached: Mmmm.jpg (225x224, 15K)

Relax, soon the roles will change hands

Good, yes very good. You ready to die for Koreans, goy?

Attached: 82754251-ACFA-495B-BCE2-46B23DE2823B.jpg (501x585, 42K)

:)

the sole reason why the IQ 70 USA is bathing in money is because they can project their power through military bases around the world. And slowly all their colonies are turning into social nightmares like them, too. Cancer.

Attached: 290083.jpg (2560x1706, 1.36M)